Jump to content
    Estion
  • Author
  • 699 Words
  • 750 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Diary of a Mortal God - Prologue. Prologue: The Simple Long Short Story of Creation

Prologue: The Simple Long Short Story of Creation

 

Dear Journal,

On Jan 1, 2016, I finally decided to follow my therapist advice, and thus you were born. I kept so much inside that I finally decided to use a journal again as my outlet. The last time I wrote anything down I created religions, a journal entry for another time. I don’t know where to begin; I practically lived forever. Should I start in the beginning, should I talk about myself or discuss current events. It’s horrible that you cannot speak back to get the ball rolling if I make it possible what would the consequences be? Could all books become sentient beings or just my journal, would it be a human soul reincarnate or a new soul? I’m going to tell you a little secret, being powerful with the ability to create whatever you want with a thought is not easy.

I’ll guess I’ll start talking about my parents, who are Chaos and Order, the story of creation. The big bang was the birth of my parents, the first two sentient beings of existence. Their power lies with the rules on how the universe will run in conjunction with their opposing views. It’s a very complicated explanation that even I have a hard time understanding since it not my area of responsibility. The best simple answer I can give; Order wants gravity, so life has an anchor, Chaos created birds so it can defy Order gravity. The problem with Chaos and Order is they couldn’t create other beings like themselves on their own. One day that changed, after an angry tirade between the two, things got physical, they became aroused, had sex, and realized how much they cared for each other.

They are a natural phenomenon; it was in their nature to be together, even with opposite views they completed each other. They lived for many millennia during that time they created many realms of reality with worlds and creatures beyond imagination. It was a beautiful concert when Chaos and Order played together and realized the wonders they created was because of the games of affection they played. When they had sex, the key to creating a new intelligent sentient being was unlocked. The second set of Gods in existence came to life the difference was they were not natural phenomena destined to be together.

The new set of sentient beings and all those born after had the power of creation in thought like their parents, but can’t make up the rules of existence or reality. However, they do have one ability their parents will never have: The ability to create lower sentient life forms to a certain extent, I’ll explain it one day. Nine sets of twins were created before me, eighteen siblings. They all hate or love each other in some degree, Order Siblings vs. Chaos Siblings. Everytime Order and Chaos made love, they didn’t always conceive a new set of Gods. They knew however after the Ninth set of twins, the tenth would be the last.

After countless wars of Dominance that my sibling and their creations fought, my Father decided that Order was needed. The battles were creating an off-balance to Order and Chaos, the reality was breaking down. He tricked my Mother into creating one being together rather than the usual two separate beings. Chaos decided to be my Mother, and Order chose to be my Father. He failed to realize that my Mother also had her own plans, she is Chaos after all. My parents were never involved with my sibling's antics of domination over each other because it was beneath them. However, they were competitive, and it was like Super Bowl Game of the Gods, which they kept score. Chaos 1 - Order 1. They never intervened before, and indirectly my birth was the tiebreaker. I was born a millennia after the ninth set of twins were born. I am balance, life, annihilation, mortal, and I created humans. Hello Journal, I forgot to introduce myself properly. My name is Astion, and I’m the Mortal God of the Realm of Earth.

In the beginning, there was a big bang.

Copyright© 2016 Steven Jaquez; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..