Jump to content
    faxity
  • Author
  • 3,516 Words
  • 2,515 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Island's Secret - 8. Wednesday

I woke up before Asher did, and I went to have a shower as quickly and quietly as I could, trying not to wake him. I washed myself in record time, but when I turned the water off and stepped out to grab a towel, I found him brushing his teeth, still in his boxers.

“Fuck,” I swore, covering my crotch. “Not again!”

I walked over to the towel rack, grabbing one and covering myself with it. I’d like to say that I was calm about it, since he’d already seen it before, but my face felt like it was on fire as I turned to go brush my teeth. He laughed as he saw my blush.

“I see you weren’t kidding when you said you walk around naked,” he joked, after finishing brushing his teeth.

“I thought you were asleep,” I said, blushing harder.

He laughed. “I can tell,” he responded.

I picked up my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth, deciding to ignore him. He gave me another grin before walking towards the shower and stepping in. He dropped his boxers outside, and when I was done brushing my teeth I grabbed them and put them in the laundry basket. I picked another pair of shorts for him, and one for me, and then grabbed two t-shirts. I walked back into the bathroom to find him just wrapping a towel around his waist. I cursed how I’d taken my time picking shorts, and threw him his clothes.

“I’ll go change in the bedroom,” I said, closing the door. We changed, and I drove him back to his house on the ATV.

“Either delete those pictures or give me a copy,” he said when we were stopped. “I don’t want any blackmail material floating around out there.”

I laughed. “You think I’d blackmail you?” I asked, slightly insulted.

“No,” he said. “It just never hurts to be careful.”

I shrugged. “Mutually assured destruction, I guess,” I said, and he laughed.

“Exactly,” he said.

“OK,” I agreed. “I’ll put them on a USB stick for you.”

“You’re not going to delete them?” he asked, surprised.

I shook my head vehemently. “I never delete pictures. Ever. They’re memories, and deleting one is like asking to forget.”

“That makes no sense,” he said, grinning so I didn’t take it wrong.

I shrugged and grinned back. “It just feels wrong to delete pictures. You’ll never get that moment back, and the picture is a way to keep it a bit longer.”

He nodded. “I guess that makes a bit of sense,” he admitted, getting off.

I grinned. “I try,” I told him.

He laughed. “Nothing you do makes sense,” he told me. “You can’t be trying very hard.”

I shrugged. “It’s the thought that counts, right?” I said, and he laughed.

“Goodbye,” he said. “I’ll see you later today.”

I nodded. “Bye,” I said, driving off. Before I rounded the corner, I glanced back and saw Asher watching me go. He waved goodbye, and I waved back before turning the corner. I wondered what he meant by saying I made no sense. As far as I know, everything I do makes sense.

I forgot what I was thinking about when I saw Frank’s mom’s car on the road ahead of me. I stopped, and the car slowed down as it saw me. Frank lowered his window, grinning at me.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Home,” I told him, confused.

“Aren’t you going the wrong way?”

Now we were both confused.

I laughed, suddenly understanding. “The road doesn’t lead to the cottage,” I told him. “I forgot to mention that. You have to get there on a dirt bike or an ATV.”

“Where were you coming from, then?” he asked.

“I just dropped Asher off at his house. He’s the guy I told you about earlier,” I reminded him.

He nodded. “So how do I get to your house?” he asked.

I grinned. “Get on,” I said, patting the seat behind me.

“Sweet!” he shouted, jumping out of the car. “Thanks for driving me, mom!”

His mom nodded to us, and turned the car around.

“Sorry she didn’t say ‘hi’ or anything,” Frank said. “She heard me say ‘shit’ before we left, and that flipped the bitch switch. She had a twist in her tampon the entire ride up.”

“Way too much information,” I laughed. Frank always used the weirdest expressions.

He grinned. “Then start driving,” he said. “Maybe you can outrun the image I just put in your head.”

“Doubt it,” I said, but I revved the engine anyway. We sped off, and before too long I swerved off the road to go through the trees to the cottage.

“There’s no trail?” Frank shouted.

I shook my head.

“Wicked!” He yelled, and I grinned. Before long, we arrived, and I gave him the tour. It took nearly an hour for him to calm down, and then we went swimming. We delayed lunch until three, because I knew Frank would want to use the pizza oven and I wouldn’t make pizza without Asher. I felt pathetic when I realized it, but spending time with Frank wasn’t enough to distract me from missing Asher. I checked my phone incessantly until three finally arrived, and I took Frank out front, to where the dirt bike and ATV were.

“Pick one,” I told him.

“Really?” he asked, grinning.

I nodded, grinning back. “Asher should be back now. You’ll like him.”

Frank jumped on the dirt bike, so I took the ATV and he followed me out to the road. I went fast, wanting to get there an hour ago, and Frank was happy to keep up. We arrived before Asher did, and Frank and I waited for them to get there. In only a few minutes, Bernie pulled in, stopping the car. Asher jumped out, grinning at me and waving to Frank, and walked to the back of the car.

“Are you ready for me to release the beast?” he asked, and I looked at Frank. He shrugged, and I grinned at Asher. He opened the trunk of the van, and a giant furry dog jumped out. It was a mixture of brown, black, and tan, but its face was dark black. Its tail was wagging so hard that the dog itself was shaking, and it ran straight for me. I held out my hand for it to sniff, but it had other ideas. It jumped up on me, knocking me to the ground, and starting licking my face. I laughed as I tried to avoid getting slobbered on, but the dog was way too big to be shoved off. I gave up and endured the tongue-bath, scratching behind the dog’s ears.

“Ben, meet Bear,” Asher said. “I think Bear likes you.”

“If he could ‘like’ me and not ‘lick’ me, that’d be great,” I grumbled jokingly.

“Bear doesn't make the distinction,” he laughed.

I grunted as I managed to get out from underneath Bear, but he immediately pressed himself against my leg as I stood, almost knocking me over again. I patted him, and he leaned harder.

“Oh, you’re just a big suck,” I said, bending to scratch his ears. Bear loved it, and I continued patting him as I tried to introduce Asher to Frank. Bear interrupted me by standing on his back paws and putting his front paws on my shoulders so he could lick me again.

“Bear’s a romantic at heart,” Asher laughed, and I gave Bear a hug so he couldn’t lick me anymore. Bernie stepped out of the car, and grinned as he saw me wrestling with Bear.

“If you want him to stop, just say ‘down’,” Bernie told me. Bear apparently thought Bernie was talking to him, because he dropped to the ground again.

I laughed. “OK, you have the best dog I’ve ever met,” I told Asher.

“I know,” he said, grinning, and patted his leg. Bear turned immediately and went to see Asher, who gave him a few pats before sic’ing him on Frank. Bear ran over to meet the new person, but he didn’t knock him over.

“How come I had to go through the carwash and he didn’t?” I demanded jokingly.

Asher grinned. “He likes you,” he explained.

I grinned. “I see what you meant when you said he thinks he’s a lapdog,” I said.

Asher shook his head. “No,” he told me, “You don’t. It gets worse.”

I laughed, and Asher gestured for me to sit down on the ATV seat. I sat, both legs on one side, and Asher called Bear back. Bear came trotting over, and when he saw me sitting he immediately hurried forward. He stopped in front of me before jumping up, onto my lap, where he lay down. I laughed, trying not to fall off the ATV.

“He’s crazy!” I said. “How does he even balance like that?” He was overflowing off my lap and onto the ATV seat, but he seemed perfectly happy.

Asher laughed. “He’s got practice,” he said. “I let him sit like that all the time.”

I laughed. “I can’t feel my legs,” I said, patting Bear. “How much does he weigh?”

Asher grinned. “One twenty pounds, last time we measured,” he said.

“Wow,” I laughed, scratching Bear’s stomach. It turned out to be a mistake, because Bear rolled over so I could reach his belly easier, tipping himself off the edge of my knees in the process. I tried to catch him, but he was too heavy, and he fell off. He twisted in midair and landed on his feet, and immediately jumped back up.

Asher laughed, and began talking to Frank as I patted Bear. I scratched under Bear’s chin, and he wiggled in delight, almost falling off again.

“You’re a quiet one,” I told Bear, realizing he hadn’t barked at all.

“Yeah, he barely ever barks,” Asher told me. I looked up to find him and Frank standing next to me. “Want to go to your cottage now?” Asher asked, and I grinned. “Sure,” I said, and Asher snapped his fingers. Bear immediately rolled over and jumped off me to sit at Asher’s feet. Asher patted him for a minute while Frank got on the dirt bike, and then sat down on the ATV behind me.

“Stay,” he told Bear, and I started the engine.

“Tommy won’t care if we bring him,” I told Asher. “He loves dogs too.”

I didn’t have to see Asher to know he was grinning. “Bear!” he called, and Bear leapt into motion behind us. I hit the gas, and Frank followed my example. We slowed down a little bit so Bear could keep up, and we could see that he loved this. He was bounding along, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he panted.

He followed us all the way to the house, where we got off the vehicles and put them away. We all went swimming, and to our amusement, Asher got Bear to jump off the dock. He was absolutely crazy about swimming, and he’d come paddling over to share his joy with us whenever we stopped. Frank soon named him ‘the big furry tornado with claws’ and we all laughed at how accurate it was. Three hours passed quickly, and our stomachs reminded us we’d forgotten to eat lunch. We went inside to make pizza, and then went out to the beach to go swimming again. We swam around for a bit, diving underneath each other, until we got tired. We eventually sat on the beach, and the peaceful moment quickly devolved into a sand-fight. We were thoroughly covered when we finally stopped, and we went swimming again to wash it off. It didn’t work, so we walked out of the water with sand still in our pants.

“Let’s go skinny-dipping at the boathouse,” Frank suggested, grinning. Asher and I shrugged, and followed him. Inside, I was freaking out at the opportunity to see Asher naked again, and hopefully see more this time, even though it was pretty dark out already. Frank led us upstairs, where he immediately opened the door I’d shown him before and turned back, grinning.

“OK,” he said. “Let’s go!” He turned and dropped his pants, presenting us with his pale white ass, and tossed his shorts through the door and into the water. He followed them immediately, doing a cannonball, and Asher and I glanced at each other awkwardly before dropping our shorts and throwing them into the water. I tried to check Asher out without being noticed, but before I could he ran and jumped out the window, doing a front flip. I grinned as I saw his beautiful ass again, and followed him, doing a backflip five forty. We all treaded water, laughing with the adrenaline that came from being so daring, until Frank climbed out of the water and ran back upstairs to do it again. Asher and I swam to the ladder to follow, and Asher gestured for me to go up first. I pulled myself up, self-conscious about my bare ass being that close to Asher’s face, and Asher followed me up.

We ran down the dock, covering our genitals with our hands, and we found Frank clipping the rope on. He grabbed it and swung out, and I went next, giving myself an extra spin so I could do a three sixty off. I watched from the water as Asher grabbed the rope and copied me, spinning faster so he could do a five forty. I thought I’d caught the silhouette of his cock, but it was too dark to be able to see anything clearly. Frank cheered as Asher hit the water, and then we all tried to one-up each other. When all the sand had been knocked off us from hitting the water so many times, we went looking for our shorts. I laughed as I realized they’d been so full of sand that they’d sunk to the bottom. Frank looked worried about the questions that would be asked, but Asher knew I could get them if I wanted to.

“Are you going to dive, or what?” he asked me.

“Hmm…” I said. “Maybe one of you should do it. I’m liking the nudist life right now.”

Asher laughed. “Asshole,” he accused, and dived under the water. Frank and I followed him, but Frank had to stop barely fifteen feet down. Asher made it almost the full thirty feet before stopping, and I swam past him and laid on the bottom, taunting him. I laid on my stomach so that he wouldn’t see my cock if he came lower, and he did, spinning around so all I could see was his ass. He searched the bottom with his hands, trying to find the shorts, but he gave up and turned to swim back up for air. We passed Frank on the way up, who was probably on his second or third lungful, and I saw his cock pretty clearly.

It wasn’t bad, but it was uncut while I preferred circumcised dicks. My main problem with it, though, was that it wasn’t Asher’s. Frank was fairly good looking, but he was nothing compared to the sex god accompanying us. I broke the surface to find Asher grinning at me. I grinned back, happy that he’d reached the bottom, and we dove back down to search together this time. We covered twice as much area, and ended up finding one pair of shorts. They were the ones I’d lent Asher, but he told me to put them on, since I could hold my breath for longer, so I’d be more useful if I didn’t have to be modest. I slipped the shorts on, and we dived down again. No matter how I tried, I couldn’t catch a glimpse of Asher’s cock, and at this point I was dying to see it.

I’ve seen him naked twice now, I thought. How can I have never seen his cock? Oh well, I thought. At least he hasn’t seen mine either.

We came back up for air, and this time when we dived down I hoped that we could find Frank’s but not Asher’s. I wouldn’t even care about losing a pair of shorts, as long as it meant I had the entire walk into the house to admire him. Unfortunately, my hoping did nothing, and we found the last two pairs of shorts close together. We brought them to the surface, where Frank was sitting on the dock. He had absolutely no modesty at all. We handed him his shorts, and I took off mine, giving them back to Asher.

“Just in case Tommy remembers who was wearing what,” I explained. Really, I just liked the way those looked on his ass. We all washed out our shorts, making sure all the sand was gone, and put them on again. My heart died a little bit as yet another opportunity to see Asher’s cock went by without me getting a glimpse. We walked to the house, passed Bear, grabbed towels to dry off, and then sat in the kitchen. Before long, Frank told us his mom was fifteen minutes away and coming to pick him up. We all drove out to the road to meet her, and Asher and I doubled up again so we wouldn’t have to deal with an extra ATV after Frank got picked up. He thanked us for the fun time, and then his mom came.

Apparently, the ‘bitch switch’, as Frank had called it, was now in ‘off’ mode, because she was friendly to us this time. They left, and Asher and I drove back, racing Bear.

“Want to stay here tonight?” I asked Asher, and to my disappointment, he shook his head.
“Not with Bear,” he said, and he seemed to be disappointed too. “He won’t sleep unless he’s in a bed with me.”

“That’s fine,” I laughed. “You can sleep in my bed, if you want. It’s huge, anyway.”

“OK,” he said, grinning. “Thanks.”

We went on my computer to order all the furniture for the cabin and the cave, dragging over a chair so Bear could sit on Asher’s lap. When we finished, it was almost one, so we went to the bedroom. We stripped down to our boxers, and lay down on opposite sides of the bed. Unfortunately, my bed was huge, and we weren’t even near each other. Bear jumped up after us, and lay down across both of our feet, impossibly happy to have not one but two people to lay on. Asher closed his eyes, and I had to turn over to keep from staring at him. If he so much as smiled in his sleep, I thought I’d explode. I was so horny after seeing his ass almost constantly for an hour straight that I was considering going to the bathroom to rub one out right now.

I decided it was too risky, not to mention creepy, and tried to get to sleep, but I couldn’t. The sound of Asher’s breathing, only occasionally audible through Bear’s snores, was wreaking havoc in my mind. Eventually, I turned over again, and admired Asher’s face for a little bit. He really was beautiful. I paid so much attention to Asher that I jumped when Bear army-crawled up the bed to lie down between us, making sure to lick Asher’s face in the process. Asher groaned and rolled over, and promptly fell off the bed. I burst out laughing as I realized what had happened, and I saw Asher’s head as he sat up.

“What the hell?” he asked, confused.

I tried to stop my laughter long enough to explain what happened, and I was mostly successful. He started to laugh too when I told him, and before long tears were streaming down both our faces. Bear picked that exact moment to have a nightmare, and he began to whimper and run in his sleep. I rolled away from his scratching claws, and almost fell off the bed myself. I caught myself, and Asher and I began laughing ever harder. We eventually calmed down, and patted Bear until he calmed down, still sleeping. He’d managed to shift himself fully to Asher’s side of the bed, and Asher climbed over him to lie down in the middle, pulling himself under the covers with me.

I love you, Bear, I thought, trying to remember to give him a treat as thanks. Asher was much closer to me now, and if one of us reached out in our sleep, we’d touch the other one. The thought was tempting, but I wouldn’t touch someone who didn’t want or know about it. That didn’t stop me from hoping desperately that Asher would roll in his sleep, though. I’m only human. I stayed awake, watching Asher as he drifted off to sleep again, but this time I followed him into a deep slumber, still hoping he’d make some contact during the night.

Sorry I missed a day (Thursday was delayed) I was on vacation and I didn't bring my laptop. I came home earlier than expected, so hopefully no more delays XD
Copyright © 2014 faxity; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, so I'm in love with Bear. lol He is soooooo cute. :D

 

I thought the whole thing with trying to catch a glimpse of Asher's full monty was pretty funny. Poor deprived Ben. lol :P

 

My favorite lines though were: 'the bitch switch' and "She had a twist in her tampon the entire ride up." That was hysterical! :D

 

Oh, I noticed one little typo: almost halfway down the page it was written: 'Frank jumped on the dirt bike...me out to the rode.' It should be 'road'. They rode their bikes on the road. lol

 

Ok, on to chapter nine.

Link to comment
On 08/23/2014 11:31 AM, Lisa said:
Ok, so I'm in love with Bear. lol He is soooooo cute. :D

 

I thought the whole thing with trying to catch a glimpse of Asher's full monty was pretty funny. Poor deprived Ben. lol :P

 

My favorite lines though were: 'the bitch switch' and "She had a twist in her tampon the entire ride up." That was hysterical! :D

 

Oh, I noticed one little typo: almost halfway down the page it was written: 'Frank jumped on the dirt bike...me out to the rode.' It should be 'road'. They rode their bikes on the road. lol

 

Ok, on to chapter nine.

I'm glad you like Bear (he's based off my dog :D ) He gets much more annoying later on, though XD

I'm glad you liked it lol it was hard to write without letting it get more sexual (that would screw up the plot entirely, though :/ ) so it's good to hear it was worth it.

Those two lines kind of slipped in, and then I couldn't find any way to portray Frank's character without using them lol. I didn't really want any of my characters to be that casually vulgar (I'm trying to keep this story as inoffensive as possible, just to prove to myself that I can) but I think Frank has to be to fit my image of him.

Thanks for pointing out the typo! I get really absorbed in the story sometimes, and things like that get past me. Maybe I should start reading it over before posting lol.

Link to comment
On 08/23/2014 11:31 AM, Lisa said:
Ok, so I'm in love with Bear. lol He is soooooo cute. :D

 

I thought the whole thing with trying to catch a glimpse of Asher's full monty was pretty funny. Poor deprived Ben. lol :P

 

My favorite lines though were: 'the bitch switch' and "She had a twist in her tampon the entire ride up." That was hysterical! :D

 

Oh, I noticed one little typo: almost halfway down the page it was written: 'Frank jumped on the dirt bike...me out to the rode.' It should be 'road'. They rode their bikes on the road. lol

 

Ok, on to chapter nine.

I'm glad you like Bear (he's based off my dog :D ) He gets much more annoying later on, though XD

I'm glad you liked it lol it was hard to write without letting it get more sexual (that would screw up the plot entirely, though :/ ) so it's good to hear it was worth it.

Those two lines kind of slipped in, and then I couldn't find any way to portray Frank's character without using them lol. I didn't really want any of my characters to be that casually vulgar (I'm trying to keep this story as inoffensive as possible, just to prove to myself that I can) but I think Frank has to be to fit my image of him.

Thanks for pointing out the typo! I get really absorbed in the story sometimes, and things like that get past me. Maybe I should start reading it over before posting lol.

Link to comment

I really enjoyed this chapter and I loved Bear! It was really cute how Ben missed Asher even while he was with Frank and wouldn't make pizza without him there.

Link to comment
On 09/25/2014 12:01 PM, Headstall said:
I really enjoyed this chapter and I loved Bear! It was really cute how Ben missed Asher even while he was with Frank and wouldn't make pizza without him there.
Yeah, making pizza without your best friend is just cruel XD. I'm glad you like Bear :D he's one of my personal favorite characters :gikkle:
Link to comment

My review for Ch. 6 was accidently placed in ch7, I have idea what happened, as I just now finished Ch. 7. any this one is excellent and Bear is awesome and knows who he likes the matched pair sorry Frank.

Link to comment
On 10/13/2014 12:42 PM, Ray169 said:
My review for Ch. 6 was accidently placed in ch7, I have idea what happened, as I just now finished Ch. 7. any this one is excellent and Bear is awesome and knows who he likes the matched pair sorry Frank.
lol yep, bear totally ships 'Ashen' :lol:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..