Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Travellers - 7. Blazing Fires

Contains an explicit erotic scene

In which our trio moves further westbound through empty and lonesome hills and in which the love between Jamie and Kyle reaches levels of eagerness and passion never reached before.

 

The voyage was long, tiring and boring. Even the countryside through which they travelled offered no variation. The only thing they saw, were the endless green hills, that extended on both sides of the road as far as the eye could see.

So every now and then they saw a ruin of some castle, visible proof of the fact, that over time even absolute power and unimaginable wealth could decompose into a heap of rubble. Once a rich and powerful man had lived here and had ruled over all the lands around with iron fist, only following his own whims and bearing no responsibility to anyone. Now it was reduced to a half-collapsed tower and a large pile of stones.

Or they crossed a river over a medieval-looking stone bridge and only the clip clap of the horse’s hoofs and the rattling of their wagon’s wheels could be heard on the small pebbles. Once in a while they stopped at small, poverty-stricken villages, through which they passed, to look for a day-labor job, sometimes with success, but most of the time without.

The only variety in the monotony was when they got stuck in a large flock of sheep. A shepherd wanted to cross the road with his sheep just at the moment they were passing by. A white avalanche of sheep came off the hills and in no time they had sheep in front, on the sides and to the rear of them. Some even tried to reach the other side of the road by running between the wheels of their wagon. Rover got a bit skittish and their little dog almost barked the lungs out of his small body.

“Good thing sheep can’t fly”, Collin joked, “otherwise we would have sheep on top of us as well”.

Jamie looked in utter fascination to the two black and white furry lighting flashes that ran with staggering speed on the flanks of the white mass of wool, driving them in the wanted direction and reacting without failure on every whistle or small command from the shepherd.

When the flock had crossed the road and the dogs had convinced the last stragglers with some pressure to join the rest the shepherd lifted his hat. With a broad grin on his face he said:

“Sorry, didn’t intend to block the way for ye”.

“No problem”, Collin replied with a smile, “we’re in no hurry”.

 

Although summer was coming the weather didn’t show it. The sky was as a blanket of lead over the green hills. Except this Saturday.

They had set up their camp at Loch Garry. Collin went on his way to a nearby village to shop. It was a stiff walk: two miles up and two miles back.

Jamie and Kyle sat on the bank in the blazing sun, the last one throwing pebbles in the water out of boredom.

“Pffff...it is hot today”, he sighed.

Jamie didn’t react. He was dozing in the sun and just nodded absent-minded.

“How about taking a swim?” Kyle suggested enthusiastically.

Jamie looked at him with a cheeky and mysterious smile.

“Just a swim?” he asked ambiguous.

“That was the general idea”, the reply came, accompanied by another of Kyle’s gorgeous smiles, “but I won’t object if anything else comes of it”.

Kyle undressed in record time and ran naked into the cold water. Jamie was sure it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen: this splendid boy with his wonderful body, outlined against the light of the sun and surrounded by an aura of water drops. He couldn’t stay behind. He undressed as well in a hurry and ran into the water. But when he was in it up to his hips he stopped and screamed:

“Oh man...this water is terribly cold!”.

A crystal-clear laughter was the only reply:

“Come on, don’t be a sissy! It is lovely in here!”

Not wanting to be judged a sissy, Jamie took a deep breath and went in deeper. It didn’t take long before they played in the water like two dolphins, swimming so every now and then but mostly splashing at each other. Only after a while Kyle pulled Jamie up against him.

Jamie put his hands on the shoulders of the human being he loved the most, who looked at him with glistening eyes. Their heads neared each other and their lips touched in a tender kiss.

Jamie felt how Kyle put one of his legs around him, resting on his buttocks in a way to draw the boy up against him. For another time it resulted in the wonderful feeling of two cocks pressed up against their bellies. The kissing grew more and more intense. Jamie’s hands went over the naked skin of Kyle’s shoulders. All of a sudden Kyle released his clasp. He took Jamie by the hand and said softly:

“Let’s go back to the shore”.

Jamie allowed himself to be led like a meek sheep.

When they reached the shore, both laid down in the tall grass and their playing restarted.

It started timid. Only their fingertips touched each other’s skin as if they were reconnoitering for what might come. Gradually the tips started to look for the nipples. When they touched them soft moans were audible. It was not only the one whose nipples were stirred, but also the toucher, who experienced the lovely feeling of how the other’s small udders grew hard under the sensually stroking fingers.

It didn’t take long before both their attention shifted to the lower body regions. Jamie stroked Kyle’s groin and phallus, so every now and then making a small excursion to the delicious spaces between the buttocks. His fingers touched Kyle’s damp hole, entering softly and returning again several times, to go back to the front, where they slithered over the wet head that shone in the sun. So now and then he tasted the pre-cum by licking it off his fingers.

He tore a blade of grass and started to play around Kyle’s tip, tickling the pee-hole with it. But he had been incautious…

“Oucchhhhh!” he heard all of a sudden.

A small drop of blood appeared on Kyle’s tip. The blade turned out to be razor-sharp and in his teasing he had cut his friend at an extremely sensitive spot.

He startled and a storm of thoughts ran through his mind. So far for their being together! He felt like he wanted to crawl under a rock out of pure shame. He felt desperate.

“The most beautiful boy I know lies naked besides me and what do I do?..I cut him in his dickhead!” he thought.

Instinctively he bowed in a childish reaction and kissed the wound in an effort to make it up, to soften the pain and to console. It took him just one little step further to take the whole dickhead in his mouth and started to suck it vigorously. It was an exhilarating feeling how the whole shaft grew inside his mouth, how it straightened itself to his greatest possible extent. Again, he tasted the streams of pre-cum, enjoying its taste as if it was nectar. Kyle panted and moaned, he contracted his belly muscles in a spasmodic way. His breathing went faster and heavier and the shaft was swallowed up to an even greater extent in Jamie’s mouth, who kept his end up by sucking even more vehemently, hunting for the loveliest juice that a man could offer him.

After a short while Kyle cramped up. It looked as if his breathing stopped. A loud moan followed and it seemed as if his shaft has started a life of its own: it vibrated, throbbed and pumped an almost endless stream of white lava in Jamie’s mouth. It was a lot, as if no end came to it. Jamie attempted to swallow it all but couldn’t avoid that small trickles ran over his chin. Kyle looked at him with a satisfied and happy smile. But he wanted more!

 

He raised himself to a partially upright position on one arm and gently pushed Jamie back in the grass. Showing his fabulous enchanting smile again he spread Jamie’s legs and quietly started to lick his sack and the hyper-sensitive skin of the groin with the tip of his tongue. He hardly ever touched it, it was as if the wind did it. Jamie slid into a flush of lust. When he really started to sigh loud and Kyle sensed that the discharge was imminent, he stopped. He had other plans.

He sat himself astraddle on Jamie, whose aroused cock ended up in the boy’s groin. Kyle started to ride him slowly and sensually. The hard slippery tip slid softly over the soft skin of groin and sack. It felt like a totally new experience, almost a revelation.

But Kyle altered his position pretty soon, going a bit forward. He took Jamie’s hard and almost purple tool in his hand and guided it directly towards his back entrance. His grey green eyes looked full of desire into the dark brown eyes and his tongue licked his lips with a feverish flash. Filled with a feeling of what might be called awe and tantalizingly slow Jamie entered him. He realized himself that this was what he had dreamed of on the banks of Loch Lomond.

It was very tight, but it was luscious. It was warm and soft. It was a new dimension of fulfillment. Jamie noticed through his oversensitive member how each small muscle inside Kyle vibrated, expressing a craving that seemed of an intensity hardly believable, thereby increasing the agitation in his phallus. Kyle started to make slow circles with his ass around the hard tree of warm flesh inside him. Jamie more or less left the material world and carefully tried to get deeper inside the boy.

Kyle started going up and down, driving the tool deeper inside him until the balls rested on his buttocks. The dreamlike urge to dissolve inside the boy came up again in Jamie’s mind.

“I’m going to make you pregnant, angel”, he whispered softly.

While going up and down Kyle’s love javelin danced in front of Jamie’s eyes. He grabbed it and started to jerk it slowly, synchronizing with Kyle’s movements. The last one threw his head in his neck, his long blond hair dancing a seducing tango in the sunlight, while he moaned, panted and growled with closed eyes.

There was no way to avoid it! Jamie felt how his semen pressed itself out of his balls. No matter how he tried to delay the moment in an effort to extend the time he could experience this dream which had become flesh and blood, there was no way postponing it. Almost wailing with desire he started to squirt hard jets of his fluids into the boy’s intestines. Kyle uttered a short shriek of utmost satisfaction and then kept silent with tensed belly muscles and faltering breath as if he wanted to hold this precious moment. Then his sword also started to splash the desired white juices, which landed on Jamie’s belly and breast in large warm blots.

Trying to catch his breath Jamie looked into the beaming grey green eyes.

“Wasn’t that great?” Kyle asked in a defiant way.

Jamie just nodded in agreement. He still had insufficient breath to talk.

Kyle rolled back into the grass and pushed himself against the body of his friend.

“Now I’m yours!” he whispered.

“Yes…” Jamie replied softly, “you’re mine but only out of love. Not as a slave, like you were of that damned laird”.

A sudden sadness came over Kyle’s face.

“Don’t spoil this beautiful moment by reminding me of him”, he said.

Jamie shook his head. He knew it had been a dumb thing to say. Gingerly he kissed him and knew nothing else to say as:

“No, my love, I didn’t intend to. I just wanted to say that what we just had was infinitely more marvelous than that”.

They lied besides one another for a while. They needed time to descend from cloud seven to have the ability to find out that the real, hard world had announced its presence again. One last kiss, one last tender stroke…then they dressed again and walked back to the wagon, digesting their new experiences as they went.

 

Finally, they reached their destination after a long journey, when they had the little ferry to Skye in sight. At last, both boys had their first sights of the sea, but their reactions were completely different.

Kyle looked over the water in a dreamy mood. He was impressed by the sheer endless amounts of waters he saw, but also found them somewhat frightening. He sensed that these quietly slopping waves harbored forces that could make them into an indomitable and violent phenomenon, that could devastate everything that came in his way.

Jamie felt cheated, just like that. His whole childhood people had told him that the sea was grey green, like the color of Kyle’s eyes. But there was nothing of the kind. There was only a mass of dark grey waters with some white caps on them. It seemed to extent to the horizon, where it merged with the same shade of grey of the clouds. As if air and water were one. Only a small fishing boat disturbed this unity as a dark spot against an only slightly lighter background.

“The color is wrong”, he grumbled to Kyle, who stood beside him along the ferry’s railing.

“Why that?” he asked surprised, “It’s beautiful!”

“No, it should’ve been grey green, like your eyes. Damned, everybody told me that when I was a child…it’s just a pack of lies. I really start to wonder about what other things they have lied as well”

“Well...”, tried Kyle in an attempt to cheer his friend up, “maybe it is grey green, maybe when the sun shines”.

It didn’t help: in a gruff way Jamie shrugged his shoulders and kept staring over the water with a disgruntled look in his eyes. Peevishly he muttered:

“I thought you were Scottish? Sun in Scotland? Don’t be daft!”

Collin joined the two boys.

“Isn’t it beautiful, the sea?” Kyle said as if he was in a dream.

Collin laughed:

“Sea? No, this is only the sound between the mainland and the island. Only when we are at Skye you can see the real sea”

Kyle looked disappointed; so he still hadn’t seen the sea.

“Maybe it will turn out to be grey green anyway”, Jamie smiled relieved, wondering who he was encouraging, Kyle or himself?

Thanks for reading, guys. Appreciate your comments and reactions.
©Copyright 2022, Georgie D'Hainaut; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Fingers Crossed 1
As always I'm open to critiques, comments and reactions, for which I thank you in advance. 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL...not that much, just a local funny thing. The adventures continue on the way back. I mean....Skye is beautiful (I know, I've been there) but a boring hell hole as well. 😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..