Jump to content
    Hamen Cheese
  • Author
  • 5,300 Words
  • 2,932 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Spirit of Vengeance - 9. Ch 09: Turning Tides

CHAPTER 9: Turning Tides

“You are progressing quite admirably,” Master Leveret said. As one of the primary combat instructors in the Academy, he was naturally tasked to oversee much of my development in the field of combat magic. “Your ability to predict your enemy’s attacks is almost unparalleled among other students. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were gifted with foresight.”

“Thank you, Master Leveret, for the high praise,” I said with a slight bow. It has been many months since I was advanced to a higher form. In truth, much of my development and “skill” in combat magic came from my control over empathy. Despite my assertions against Magister Sigmus that I would not pry into the minds of others, even I could recognize the wisdom in his departing words. The ability to see my opponent’s move and intention before they act have proven invaluable. I wanted to be the best mage I could possibly be and Magister Sigmus was right that I would have to use my skills in empathy if I ever wanted to reach that goal.

“Please tell me the truth,” Master Leveret said. His voice was not demanding. In fact, it almost seemed like he was about to smile. “Did you and young Ernest plan that fight? Did you perhaps coax him to letting you win? I realize the two of you are very good friends.”

“No, Master, we did not,” I replied. If it wasn’t for his almost jovial expression, I might have taken offense. “Ernie and I did not discuss beforehand what we would do if we happened to be matched. He also assured me before our fight that he would do his best to… I believe his words were land me on my behind.”

Master Leveret chuckled. “Well, that certainly did not happen. On the contrary, you seemed to have given him exactly what he promised for you. If I hadn’t seen the outstanding growth in your combat skills, I would have suspected you had that all planned. However, even I must admit that you are a very capable warrior and despite Ernest’s own growing skills, I am not too surprised that he had lost so severely.”

“Thank you, Master,” I said with a nod. “I’m sure Ernie would be glad to hear of the praise you have given his skill.”

Master Leveret laughed before looking closely at me. “What was it that the special tutor taught you?” he asked. “In the months, following his departure, I have seen a remarkable growth in your combat skills.”

“Master, you know that I cannot discuss the details of those sessions,” I said with a polite bow.

“Of course,” he sighed, “I just wished I knew what it was so that I can train the others in the same manner. I found his personality repulsive but even I cannot deny that his methods yielded results.” He looked at me again as though waiting for me to say something. When it became evident that I was going to remain silent, he sighed again and placed a hand on my shoulder. “Well, thank you anyway. Keep up your training and you shall be ready for the Rites in no time.”

“May I have your attention please,” Mistress Gwen called out. The only ones left in the courtyard were those of my form and the Masters who oversaw the fights. We had trained against lower form students in order for the Masters to assess our ability to fight. Ernie, Nathan, and Matty who were part of the two lower forms that fought against us had already left. “As you know, today’s training was used to assess those who will proceed to the Rites and those who will have to undergo another full form of training. The Masters shall now convene with The Lady. You are to wait here until we can return. We shall not be long.”

Master Leveret patted my shoulder once more before joining the other Masters as they departed the courtyard.

They had barely left when someone walked up to me and shouted, “you cheated!”

“Lance, give it a break,” said Paul, another trainee in our form. He was seated on a bench massaging his neck which looked like it had recently healed a gash. “I’m getting sick of all your ranting.”

“You saw him, fight,” Lance insisted. “The spells he wove to counteract Ernest’s spells came before Ernest even began the spell! It’s obvious they staged the whole thing so that he’ll pass the fights!”

“Yes, we did see him fight,” Enzo said, another trainee I didn’t know too well but I had trained with before. “But, we’ve all fought against Sam before. We all know he’s good at combat magic and predicting what his opponent is about to do. Heck, after training with him so long I’m not surprised anymore that he got advanced to our form. I mean, I give my best when I fight against him and I still lose. And I doubt anyone else here hasn’t experienced the same thing when they fight against him.” Several trainees around us nodded their assent.

“You can’t all be serious,” Lance said. “The only reason he’s here is because of his uncle! He wouldn’t have been advanced at all if he didn’t have a relative that was the Master of the Academy.”

“Seriously, Lance,” Paul said, his voice clearly annoyed. “You’ve become a friend so I’ve been quite patient with you but please cut the horse crap already. Despite what you say, we all know Sam is good so just stop embarrassing yourself. We know you’re mad at him because he got you held back but really…”

Lance suddenly moved forward and pushed Paul off the bench he was seated on. “Shut up, you fool! You don’t know what you’re saying.”

“Don’t know, huh?” Paul said as he quickly stood up and began gathering magic. The next thing I knew, spells were being thrown everywhere and bodies were being hurled all over the place.

“Stop!” I yelled as chaos ensued everywhere. Emotions were running high, that much I could feel. Despite the blocks I had mastered, I could feel some of the anger and excitement from people leaking through and the feeling was disorienting. It felt like I was several places at the same time.

My chest constricted as something suddenly slammed against it. It felt like a ball of force had burst against my chest as cold water splashed everywhere. I was hurled backwards against a wall which cracked against the force. In my disoriented state, I was not able to maintain the spells that would have made my body strong enough to withstand the blow. As such, pain seared along my chest as something cracked beneath the skin.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I heard Paul shout. He was lingering over me as I grasped my chest tightly. He wasn’t speaking to me though but rather Lance who was standing at a distance. A lot of people were staring at him or me in disbelief. “Are you crazy?”

“Look at him,” Lance said quietly. “Look at him and tell me he’s better. Look at him and tell me he’s a good enough mage.”

“You’re a coward,” someone said. Through the pain, I couldn’t focus on who it was that spoke. “You attacked him when he wasn’t looking.”

“So?” Lance said. “If he’s good, then he would have still been able to defend himself.”

“Someone get a healer,” Paul said as I whimpered and spat out blood.

I shook and I shivered as the pain spread. But it was not only that. The blocks I had placed on my gift of empathy had all been destroyed and emotions were pouring into me from every direction. I felt like I was outside standing guard, watching the mountainside studiously. I felt like I was laughing, eating around a table with my friends. I felt like I was walking down a hallway towards a distant light in deep thought and worry, the other Masters of the Academy walking with me. I felt my uncle sense my presence as he paused in his tracks, Mistress Gwen slamming into him, not having expected him to stop so suddenly.

“Are you alright?” Mistress Gwen asked worriedly.

“Matthew,” my uncle whispered as he suddenly turned around and ran for the door.

I understood at last what Master Sigmus meant to be torn apart. To feel everyone’s emotions. To know what it was like to feel everything and everyone all at once. To have no hold on anything. To lose myself in everyone and not know who I was. I grasped desperately to restore the blocks but I didn’t even know what I was supposed to block, what emotions belonged to me and what belonged to others. I shivered and I fell. I watched as something slimy grew within me as a darkness spread from within, laughing at my failure as I felt myself fading to nothing until everything turned to black.

* * * * * * * * * *

“The next time I see him, I swear I’ll rip his head off,” Ernie’s voice came loud and clear as I slowly regained consciousness. “I knew he was bad news but I never thought he’d do something like this in front of so many witnesses! And the Masters aren’t even going to punish him for it for anything but stable duty.”

“He should get expelled,” Nathan said.

“Expelled?” Ernie asked against. “He should be executed!”

“Shh, I think he’s coming around,” Matty said. I felt someone grip my hand tighter. “Sam, are you awake?”

“Why are you all so noisy?” I asked groggily as I slowly opened my eyes. At first they wouldn’t focus against the light but with time, I could see clearly. Matty was seated next to my bed holding my hand between both of his. Ernie was standing at the foot, his hands on his waist as though waiting impatiently for me to open my eyes. Nathan was seated on a bench against the wall looking somewhere between concerned and bored.

“About time!” Ernie shouted. “Do you know how worried we’ve been? You’ve been asleep three days when you should have been awake two days ago! Mistress Heilen said you should have been awake well before now!”

“Well, I’m awake now so please stop shouting,” I said. The world was disorienting and I felt so many things at once. I was angry, worried, and stiff among many other things. I realized that it was my empathy going overboard so I closed my eyes and slowly placed the blocks of magic trying to put order into the chaos.

“Don’t you go to sleep again!” Ernie demanded.

“Shh!” Matty replied. “I think he’s trying to focus.”

“Focus on what?” Ernie yelled.

“Quiet,” Matty said with such uncharacteristic force in his voice. Ernie blanched and somehow it looked like he wouldn’t have been able to open his mouth if he wanted to. They did all remain quiet which helped me focus in cutting off the flow of emotions from the tendrils that ran to everyone around me. One by one, I blocked them until I felt only my own. I felt like I was one person again, whole.

“Okay,” I said. “I think I’m good now.”

“What happened?” Matty asked.

I looked around to make sure there was no one that could overhear. “Empathy,” I said. “You were all leaking emotions so it was a bit overwhelming. I had to block them out so I could think straight.”’

“Is that what happened?” Matty asked. “Some of the trainees said you looked dizzy and disoriented just before Lance attacked you with magic.”

“I think so,” I said a little uncertainly. There was something else there, something I remembered quite distinctly – laughter coming from a dark place. I shook my head from those thoughts. That couldn’t have happened… It didn’t make any sense. “What’s happened?” I asked with some curiosity. Perhaps someone would mention hearing someone laugh. “You said Lance was getting stable duty?”

“Yes!” Ernie said angrily. It seemed hearing Lance’s name was enough to break whatever had kept his mouth shut. “I can’t believe it. After what he put you through, he gets stable duty?”

“Well technically, it was just one spell,” Nathan pointed out.

“And if that one spell killed Sam?” Ernie retorted.

“But it didn’t,” Nathan said.

“Whose side are you on?” Ernie said with a glare.

“Yours of course,” Nathan replied. “I’m just pointing out the obvious.”

Ernie looked like he was about to say something else but the door to the room suddenly opened. Mistress Heilen and my uncle came striding in.

“I see you’ve finally decided to rejoin the world of the living,” Mistress Heilen said. She immediately began waving her hands over me and I could feel her magic checking my body. “Well, everything seems to be in order. Your ribs have been fully healed and nothing seems to be out of place.”

“How are you feeling, Samuel?” my uncle asked.

“I’m fine, uncle,” I replied. Since no other Masters were around, it felt alright to call him uncle.

“Good,” he said briskly. “Do you feel well enough to travel?”

“Travel?” I asked.

“Yes,” he nodded. “You missed the announcement on account of being unconscious but it is tradition for all trainees who will undergo the Rites to visit their families before they take their test. Typically, you are given seven days including travel time. As you have been asleep for three of those days, we have but four days left to visit your family.”

“Visit my family?” I asked with surprise. “I’m going home?”

“Yes,” my uncle said with a nod. “Typically, a journeyman, the one who escorted you to Malden in the beginning…”

“Devon?” I asked.

“Yes,” my uncle nodded again. “He would be the one to escort you back home in order to spend time with your family before the Rites. But since I am your relation, I have asked if I can be the one to escort you. I have not seen my brother in awhile and it would be a good time to visit I think. I know you may still be recovering. However, your disposition will not allow you to have an extension on your visit. The Rites will not be delayed for any one person. So you must decide quickly if you are ready to leave or if we should perhaps postpone this visit indefinitely.”

“Of course!” I said loud and clear. Mister Heilen looked scandalized at my enthusiasm. “I mean, yes, I’d like to visit back home. I’ve missed father and mother and especially Little Joe.”

“I am glad you feel that way,” he said in his typical stoic manner. “All the other Trainees who will take the Rites have already left. All of them, sad to say, includes young Lance who placed you in this position in the first place.”

“I do not understand, master,” Ernie piped in, “why he is still being allowed to take the Rites after what he did to Sam. Shouldn’t he be punished more severely?”

“I agree,” my uncle said. “Unfortunately, this is not a decision only for us to make. If I had a say in the matter, I would have him removed at once from the Academy. However, Grand Master Assero has conferred with The Lady and she insists that he must take the Rites this time around. We do not question The Lady. We can only hope she has her reasons and that they are the right ones.”

“When are we leaving?” I asked.

“As soon as you can be ready to leave?” my uncle suggested.

I quickly removed the linen sheets over me and stood up.

“Wait!” Mistress Heilen said. “Why are you rushing? Your body…”

“…is fine, right?” I asked. “You said everything was okay.”

“Yes,” she said tentatively, “but that doesn’t mean you can abuse your body with hard travelling.”

“I’m fine,” I said. “I’m feeling fine.”

“Good,” my uncle said and then turned to my friends. “Why don’t you three help him pack for the trip?”

* * * * * * * * * *

“You will be careful, right?” Matty asked for like the fifth time. He, Ernie, and Nathan had decided to see us out of the city. I was adjusting the pack on my horse as we prepared to head out. The chestnut mare was calm as I placed the things on her. It was evident that she was used to people by then.

“Yes, Matty,” I said with a laugh. “I know I haven’t left Malden in many years but I’m sure it will be fine. It would actually be refreshing to see the world again. And I’ve missed my family. So don’t worry, okay? I’ll be back before you know it.”

“Okay,” he said with an uncertain nod. “I’m just worried something might happen to you.”

“I’m with my uncle,” I replied, “one of the best Masters of Water in Malden. I’m sure there is nothing he can’t handle.”

“Are you ready?” my uncle said as he paused at the stable’s entrance. He was already mounted on a dark horse as black as the night. The horse turned to us with intelligent eyes as if it was inspecting if we were ready or not.

“Yes, uncle,” I said as I mounted my horse.

“Bring me home something good to eat,” Ernie said.

“I’ll bring you some sowans,” I replied with a smirk.

Ernie looked confused but Nathan perked up. “Oh, can I have some of those too?”

Ernie groaned. “If Nathan likes it, then it must be some exotic plant preserve that tastes disgusting.”

“Take care,” Matty said, waving at us as we rode out of the city towards the waterfalls.

“Uncle,” I said once we were a significant distance away from the city. “Will four days be enough? It feels like we would barely arrive in Alba before we have to head back again.”

“Time will be limited, yes,” my uncle said, “which is why we must ride hard. These horses are not your typical horses. They are blessed by The Lady, given endurance unparalleled among their kind. It’s one of the reasons they can even survive the high altitude of Malden.”

“Is that why they aren’t scared of the swirling lake?” I asked as we approached it. I could hear the thundering noise as the water from the many lakes converged into the one massive pool that ran down into the ground as one raging vortex. It was known as the only way in and out of Malden.

“Yes,” my uncle said. “Any other horse would panic and likely perish in the journey.”

Malden looked tiny behind us by the time we reached the river’s end. From there it looked like, the river lead to a paradise city enclosed by mountains on all sides.

I was, however, more fascinated by what stood before us more than what was behind us. I had seen it up close once before when I first arrived at Malden. Still, it was a wonder to behold.

All the water from Malden joined into a river that flowed down the mountain and ended in a perpetually swirling lake. The water looked fast but calm as it swirled into what can only be described as a vortex. It was like a storm raged in the middle of the lake swallowing everything unfortunate enough to fall into it.

“Master Archer,” a sentry said and bowed. There were four of them visible around the lake as though guarding it from all sides. “Can we assist you with anything before you leave?”

“We are in a hurry,” my uncle said, “so if you could allow us a swift passage, we would greatly appreciate it.”

“Of course, master,” the sentry said with a nod and waved his hands over the water. The water slowed and coalesced as though some force was holding the flow back. The water at the river’s bed was calm and we walked our horses over it while huge waves of water were held back by magic all around us. The air shimmered also as though some shield was dissipating. “When you are ready.”

“You’ve done this once before, have you not?” my uncle asked.

“Yes, but we were going up then, not down,” I replied.

“This might be an interesting experience for you then,” he replied. Out loud he said to the sentry, “we are ready.”

The sentry waved his hand and the water held by magic was released. Suddenly a tidal wave of epic proportions propelled the water all around us lifting the horses. I fought back the panic since I knew such a method of travel was safe. If anything, the horses held their calm better than I did.

The water surged around us until they slowly covered the horse’s feet and then body. Soon the water was as high as my chest until finally even my head was immersed in the water. The water swirled, balancing us, keeping us steady while the world around us shifted violently.

Suddenly, we were pulled downwards as though the riverbed opened into a hole where all the water was being flushed through rapidly. Our horses did not swim through the water but rather flew threw it as we fell into a dark hole where all the water was escaping. I knew we were travelling through a network of tunnels and caverns completely filled with water. I couldn’t see anything with my eyes though I could sense them with the way the water formed a shape as they flowed over the many uneven crevices. I could feel my eyes popping as though I was suddenly dropped from a high distance.

I panicked as I saw what looked like jagged teeth made of rocks barring our way. It looked like we were about to be impaled on the rocks. I screamed, my voice echoing loudly underwater as bubbles exploded from my mouth. I almost forgot to maintain the spell that allowed me to breathe underwater. At the last moment, the rocks turned and moved aside allowing us a clear path as the water and magic pushed us downwards.

It might have been a few minutes. It might have been an hour. Whatever the case was, I was glad when I saw light at a distance and our horses suddenly broke through a calm lake. The water exploded around us as they dispersed in every direction to join the calmness of the lake’s surface. I thought for a moment that the water behind us would not cease but they did after awhile.

“I’m glad to see you at least remembered to maintain your breathing and drying spells,” my uncle said. Our horses were standing in the middle of an underground lake. Light from a distant entrance was reflected along the eerily calm surface of the water. The horses were pawing at it as though they couldn’t decide if they were standing on water or solid ground and wasn’t quite sure if they should fall through the watery surface or not. “It would be a shame for me to have to revive you after that.”

“Greetings Master Archer,” a familiar voice said.

“Devon!” I cried out. He was standing at the water’s edge. Our horses ambled towards him stepping on the water without disturbing it at all. It was beautiful in a frightening sort of way.

“When I heard you were leaving today, I requested for an early posting as sentry down here,” he said with a smile. “I know you are in a hurry so I will not hold you back with my questions. I just want to wish you good luck and to have fun.”

“Thank you, Devon,” I replied, touched that he would come and see me like that. “Are you alone here?”

“No,” he said with a smile. “The other sentries are maintaining their post, staying out of sight as we should. I just simply could not let you leave without saying goodbye.”

“You are lucky I am in a good mood, journeyman,” my uncle said while frowning. “Otherwise, I’d have to reprimand you for being out in the open like this.”

“Of course, Master,” Devon said with a reverential bow though it looked like he was trying to hold back a smile.

We said our farewell and then my uncle and I headed out.

“Uncle,” I said in a considerably better mood. We were riding somewhat slowly until we could move down the hills that hid the cave’s entrance. Once we reach a paved road, we could ride hard. “I’ve always wondered where all the water goes. I mean so much water comes from that lake that flows down from Malden. Yet, they all end here in this lake. The lake is big, I agree, but this cannot all be the water that flows down.

“The water does no actually move, Samuel,” my uncle said. “Rather it is us moving through it with magic.”

When we finally broke through the trees and reached a road that looked well-travelled, we broke into a gallop. Our conversations were few and far between from there as we hurried against time. I didn’t know the way but my uncle obviously did so I simply followed.

He was right when he said the horses could endure more than typical horses. When I first came to Malden, Devon was in no hurry to ride back. Perhaps it was so that I would not be frightened or anything. Whatever the case was, these horses could ride fast over several hours without showing the slightest bit of fatigue.

It took us almost a day and a half to reach the borders of Alba. We had stayed on the main road but ignored every village along the way. What would have been several days worth of travelling were shortened by more than half. Having trained to endure staying awake through days, we did not need rest so we rode constantly until my uncle called for a halt.

I felt excitement fill every bone in my body as we stood over a hill that overlooked the village that contained my home.

Alba was in many ways very small. It had a population of no more than a few hundred people. Aside from the one inn that was located in the center of the village, all other industries in Alba were focused around farming, animal husbandry, or the various goods that could be made from those businesses.

My uncle took a deep breath like he was savoring the air. For a moment, it almost seemed like he was about to smile. “It’s been a long time since I have been here,” he said in a melancholy voice.

“Me too,” I said. “I’ve missed this place. I wonder how big Little Joe has gotten.”

“Why don’t we find out?” my uncle said as he nudged his horse forward. I followed him, barely able to keep my horse from galloping through the village. That may have been unwise though as the noise might startle people or the animals they care for.

As we reached the village borders, just beyond the building closest to the edge, something shimmered in the air. I paused as I tried to figure out what it was but then the feeling was gone. It almost felt like we had gone through some sort of invisible shield.

“Samuel,” my uncle said when he noticed I was no longer beside him. “Is something wrong?”

“I thought,” I paused trying to see if I could sense any magic in the air but there was nothing. “I guess I’m just tired.”

“We’re almost there,” my uncle said. “However, it would be a shame if we travelled all this way just so you can sleep at home.”

“I’m not that tired, uncle,” I said with a smile. I nudged my horse forward until we stood beside each other. “Shall we go?”

We rode past the one inn I knew existed in the village. It still looked exactly the same as it did many years before when I left.

“We’ll I’ll be a rabbit’s uncle,” came a gruff voice from within the inn just before a man came out smiling widely. He had a gap between his teeth where the tooth had rotted and fallen out. However, even that did not distract from the very obvious joy and enthusiasm he felt as he smiled towards us. “Is that young Samuel Archer or a very handsome young man that’s come to visit my fine inn?”

“Orlof,” I said with a smile as I jumped off my horse to give him a hug. “It has been so long.”

“Too long, perhaps,” Orlof said as he held me at arm’s length to look me over. “Why, I still remember how you were still a young pup running around with Little Joe chasing after rabbits.”

“Orlof,” I said with a blush, “I was a lot older than that before I left.”

“Of course, of course, but it’s hard for me to forget how you always ran into my inn after a successful day of rabbit hunting to ask for sweet treats.” Successful by our standards back then of course meant we saw rabbits, not actually caught anything. “You do not write enough! I always ask Little Joe for news on you and he’s never able to tell me anything. How’s city life treating you? How is your training with all those mages?”

“Orlof,” my uncle said. “I’m sorry to impose but we are on a strict schedule.”

“Magister Archer,” he said with a bow. I was not surprised he called my uncle Magister instead of Master. I knew Orlof did not truly know where I went. Apart from my family, all people knew was that I had gone off to study in a city which technically was true. We just let them assume it was one of the seven known mage cities. “Of course, of course, I did not mean to take much of your time. It’s just I haven’t seen Samuel in ages! Would you like something to eat or drink to take with you before you leave?”

“Thank you, friend,” my uncle replied, “but that won’t be necessary. My brother is likely anticipating our arrival. I imagine they are themselves, anxious to see young Samuel.”

“Of course, of course,” Orlof said once more. “Please give my regards to your brother.”

“I shall,” my uncle replied.

I got back on my horse and my uncle and I continued to ride through to the other side of the village. We saw several other people who recognized us or my uncle, all offering food, drink, or other items. Being in a small village, everyone knew everyone and it appeared that my family maintained good relations with the other villagers given the good rapport people were giving us.

“It still looks the same,” I said. Our house stood slightly apart from the edge of the village. From the other side of the house, the farm plots could be overseen on a hill stretching widely in all directions. The wooden house was big, a testament to the prosperity my family reached through farming. A chimney to the back rose high into the sky, puffing smoke gently into the air. I could smell the sweet aroma of dough permeating the air. “I haven’t had bread in ages,” I said, remembering times not too long ago.

My uncle took a deep breath and his face for a moment looked so much younger, less haggard and more care-free. “Come on,” he said and led the way to the house.

NEXT CHAPTER: Ch 10: Little Joe
For your comments, thoughts, or suggestions, leave a review and let me know! :)
Alternatively, you can make a post on the official forum thread found here:
http://www.gayauthor...t-of-vengeance/
Copyright © 2013 Hamen Cheese; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..