Jump to content
    Hryjknyk
  • Author
  • 5,156 Words
  • 590 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is for mature readers only. It includes graphic descriptions of m/m sex including kink. Do not read if it is not legal for you to do so. 

Antony and Sam - Old Friends Reunited - 5. Chapter 5

This chapter has been split in two - the second part will be up ASAP.

I stand staring at the gorgeous man in front of me, admiring his plump, thick appendage floating at the surface of the water in front of him, just out of reach. I take another step.

“Stop!”

I freeze.

Sam looks up at me as if he is searching for something. Our eyes lock on one another's and without even realizing his arms are reaching forward, he yanks my Speedo down. My hard dick flaps up and down with relief before I even notice what happened and I obediently step out of the leg holes of my useless suit, bracing myself on his warm, round shoulders. The leaking head of my cock just barely grazes the tip of his nose as he stands up, tosses the wet lycra to the side and steps back and looks at me head to toe again.

I stand perfectly still, not wanting to ruin whatever may happen with my desperation.

“Just wanted you to be naked too, level the playing fields" he admits with a dumb fucking grin across his soft, puffy lips and falls back into water, kicking some in my direction.

Fuck! He is so fucking hot.

When he reemerges, I dive forward to dunk him, but his strength and height have me. Our wet bodies slide around each other, roughhousing with each other. Next thing I know he has me in a headlock with my face crushed against his chest and his hard cock poking into my back.

“Say Uncle!”

“Never!” I protest.

He must be fucking crazy if I’m going to admit defeat so he can let go of me.

“Say it!

“Rather call you Daddy!”

Great job, Antony? Why would you say that?

His grip loosens around me. I swim away and turn toward him when I'm at a safe distance.

"Sorry, didn’t mean to make it weird."

“So you like Daddies?”

“Well, sometimes. I like the control."

“Control?”

“Yeah, I like being dominated by a hot, manly older guy. I don’t want to be raped or forced into anything, but yeah…"

That’s enough tequila for you, Antony. You’re not even making sense.

“So you want to be used?” Sam grabs his beer and looks at me genuinely curious.

“Kind of? Not exactly used, and definitely not humiliated… Had enough of that.”

“I’m so sorry those guys were such assholes to you.”

“I’m sorry your wife left you,” I snap back.

My defensiveness from high school came bubbling out before I could catch myself.

Shit! Fuck! Shit!

Why did I say that?! Where the fuck did that even come from?

“Sorry, Sam. Really I didn’t mean it. I just... I get defensive. I guess what I meant to say or should've said is bad things happen and you move on?”

Pathetic.

“I should’ve stood up for you…”

“Hey," I say cutting him off, "you did more than anyone else.”

It was true and I think somewhere inside he knew it was, too. We stood in silence. The shift in our playful mood was definitely now incredibly serious and awkward. His shoulders are heavy and he is looking down as my anxiety rises.

I can't think of anything to say to remedy the situation but the sweet voice of Rosey seems to whisper one of her favorite phrases in the back of my mind; 'Good food makes you forget all troubles.'

Sure, it turned me into the five-by-five that was Fat Tony and I turn to food for comfort, but it still works for me, at least temporarily, especially Rosey’s cooking.

I’m sure Sam likes food, right?

“Why don’t we eat something? Been a lot of drinks and sun. You hungry big guy?”

That certainly perks him up, like a big dumb puppy. He gives me a sweet smile that makes my heart melt and my nerves calm down enough. For now.

“Go meet me in the kitchen, I'll grab our stuff.”

"Ok,” he replies in a tone that made him sound like a reprimanded child.

He sways as he steps out of the pool and grabs a towel before stumbling up the stone path toward the house.

I grab our clothes and go to collect the bottles but decide to leave them for later.

I grab Sam's t-shirt, shoes, and shorts and I can't help looking inside to see what kind of underwear he had on; white Calvin's. A bit worn and stretched and slightly yellow in the pouch. Just how I like them.

How many days has he had them on? Were they the same pair I saw peeking out of his shorts yesterday?

I resist the urge to sniff them as I head toward the house but before I go in, I have to. I just have to! I find the lightly stained crotch and inhale.

Holy fuck!

I can smell the sweat from his balls, cock, and a bit of piss and precum. So manly and so musky and so directly impacting my dick.

“Did you just sniff my underwear?" he asks looking at me as I step through the doorway.

“Umm,” I stutter as my face flushes.

Fuck!

“Did they smell good?

“Well, yeah...” I sheepishly reply.

He grabs them from me and takes a sniff before I can stutter out some half-assed excuse.

“You really do love man stink don’t you?” he asks with a warm, curious smile.

“I do," I admit, feeling my face boiling in embarrassment.

"Let me smell your balls."

"What? They probably just smell like the pool.”

"Let me smell your balls.“

He pulls my towel off and my cock springs up. I watch as his head slowly lowers closer to my crotch. I hear him sniff. I can feel his breath on my balls as he exhales. He leans in closer his nose grazing my sack and I hear him take a deeper inhale with a heavy exhale across my hairy sack, sending shivers to my hole as my dick twitches and forms a fresh drop of jizz.

“Yeah, I kinda get it. We smell different but kinda the same," he says matter-of-factly before righting himself back up.

I stand still, stunned at the fact that this straight stud of my dreams just had his face in my crotch.

Wait, did he just adjust himself?

"So what we eating?" he asks me with an expectant smirk, sitting down at the kitchen island and sipping his beer.

I snap back to reality, put my towel back around my waist for absolutely no good reason and walk over to the fridge with my cock leading the way.

I guess this is just how straight guys hang with their bros? Had I known, maybe I would've tried to fit in more.

I pull out some of the containers Rosey had dropped off earlier and fix us heaping plates of my favorite mezza. I place them down and pour us both giant glasses of water. We don’t talk much about anything other than the food while we eat. He asks about the different dishes he's devouring, raving at how good they are as I explain what each is and little about my Lebanese heritage on my father’s side. It makes me smile with a sense of pride as he asks questions and admits he had never tried anything like this before but everything was delicious.

The light talk about food calms my embarrassment from being caught sniffing his briefs, but I can barely force any food down. I'm too horny and nervous and curious about what might happen. My mind is spinning off its axis with possibilities as I watch him eat.

He even makes chewing sexy.

“Man, I feel better!” Sam says as he chugs down the rest of his water.

I watch as some dribbles from the corner of his mouth and trail down his square jaw and unconsciously lick my lips.

Oh to be that drop of water.

“Let's go back outside,” he suggests with a smile.

Who am I to say no? As long as he sticks around, I’ll do whatever he wants.

I follow him outside watching his body move through the yard towards the pool. He picks up the bottle of tequila and takes a swig then picks up the pack of cigarettes, lights one, and walks over to the outdoor shower.

As I’m about to sit down I hear him calling out to me.

“You coming?”

I practically sprint toward the shower to catch up. I see his towel on the grass outside. I take a deep breath, drop mine and walk into the shower. Sam is standing with his legs spread wide, facing me as I enter. He takes a drag of his cigarette and blows the smoke in my face which makes me blush like a fucking loser. He holds the filter up to my lips and I lean forward to take a drag, savoring the feeling of his fingers against them like a kiss.

It isn’t at all lost on me that this is like the beginning of a corny, seedy porn and I couldn't be happier.

“Sit,” he says nodding towards the built-in bench.

Not sure where this is going but his tone is so stern I can't help but oblige.

I sit and look up at the stud staring down at me while taking another long drag. He grabs his semi-hard dick and gives it a tug before a short spurt of hot piss hits my chest. Then another, then, he lets it all go.

“Oh shit,” he whispers with his eyes transfixed on what's happening in front of him.

I puff up my chest to encourage him as his heavy stream beats across it, splashing my chin and wetting my thick fur to my rapidly reinflating dick. He aims lower and sprays my cock directly making it bounce against the pressure of his stream. I can’t help but grab it and stroke it as his warm, thick jet soaks my crotch. Slowly it starts tapering off and it trickles across my thigh until it finally stops at my feet. He takes another drag and walks out.

Fuck me!

I take a second to collect myself. My own bladder is full and in need of release but decide to hold off to see what just happened and what might come of it. I’m also at the brink of an orgasm and knew if I let go, more than piss would come flying out of my slit.

When I leave the shower I see that he has taken my towel. I walk back towards the pool, naked, hard, and dripping to find Sam on a chaise smoking a new cigarette with a beer in his hand.

“Well, that was unexpected,” I say with a laugh trying to lighten the mood.

“Is that the kind of domination you like?” he asks without looking at me.

I take a seat next to him, grab the pack of smokes and the tequila bottle as I sit dripping in his piss.

“That was definitely very hot,” I say and gesture toward my rock-hard cock as he finally looks over at me, "Did you enjoy it?”

“I think I did.”

I can tell he wants to say something else but don’t press.

“Cool,” I say softly.

This must be difficult for him to make sense of so I'm just going to sit here quietly.

“Will you..." he whispers and then stops himself before taking another drag and then a big swig of tequila, "Will you do it to me?”

FUCK! YES! Does he even have to ask?!?

“I’ll meet you there,” I say with a smile.

Sam smiles too as he downs the rest of his beer and I can see behind his eyes he's giving himself a determined pep-talk. He hesitates briefly and then walks toward the shower.

I walk in a few paces behind him to admire his perfect ass and find him sitting on the bench with his head facing down and his dick pointing straight up.

It takes barely a second to start my flow. I aim and let my piss go directly on his hard cock to start and I hear him let out a soft gasp of surprised delight. I lift my cock so it starts going up his happy trail toward his chest, he leans his head back and flexes his round pecs, making them bounce in the splatter.

“Lift your arms behind ur head,” I suggest.

He looks up at me as his biceps bulge by his face, putting his furry pits on full display. I spray his left pit then cross his chest and hit his right pit. He's looking away, face turned up, making me assume he doesn't want it in his mouth or maybe he's not enjoying it.

I check his crotch and that's when I see the pre cum leaking from his head. I guess he does like it.

I cut my stream off and tell him to turn around, lean against the wall, and spread his legs. He obliges but I can tell he's fighting the urge to fight the urge as he moves slowly and deliberately. I step closer and aim my cock at his deep furry crack and let my stream go.

“Oh fuck!” he gasps.

I know that feeling well and from the way he spreads his legs further I can tell he is enjoying the new sensation.

I run my stream up to sprinkle the subtle scar under his shoulder blade then down his crack, pausing every time I pass the virgin, straight, hairy, man hole, hidden deep under the thatch of hair, then down to his balls, hanging low and heavy between his meaty thighs. I repeat the action, appreciating his moans and the sight in front of me until my stream runs out.

"Sit down,'' I say sternly even though my heart is pounding with nerves.

He slowly turns around and sits as if he is in a trance. His eyes are filled with lust and his cock is harder than I've seen it to this point.

“Im going to suck your cock now,” I inform him as I lower to my trembling knees in front of him.

He doesn’t say anything, just looks at me with desire on his face.

I crawl forward and start leaning in toward his dripping mushroom head and shaft soaked in my piss. This isn't exactly how I saw this happening but I'm not going to look a gift horse, or cock, in the mouth.

“Wait," he whispers.

I stop, about six inches away from his massive, throbbing meat.

Fuck! You fucking idiot, Antony! You went too far!

What was I thinking? We're both completely still. My brain is short-circuiting at the moment and I can't move.

“Stop!” he barks when I finally start to retreat.

Damn his commanding voice is sexy

He aims his dick at me and a spurt of piss and precum shoots right in my face. He has a wicked smile on his face and I part my lips. He scoots forward and pushes out another spurt splashing my hair and forehead then aims for my open mouth. He forces another short burst right onto my tongue.

“Swallow.”

I do as we look right at each other.

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Fuck man, who knew this would be so... hot?” he says in disbelief.

I smile at him.

“Turn around and spread your ass," he orders.

“Yes, Sir!"

I do as I'm told, licking my lips and savoring his flavor. I was never very big into drinking or even tasting piss but since it's his, I can't get enough of the salty, tangy liquid. I lean my head down, chest against the floor, waist arched back, ass up, my furry cheeks spread with both hands, exposing my tight, pink, hairy pucker.

“Fuck that's a great ass,” he whispers in admiration.

I hear a soft grunt and then feel a hot stream at the top of my crack then running down right to my hole.

“Fuck!” I moan in pleasure.

This is probably one of the best feelings, ever, and the fact that it's Sammy Fucking Reynolds, I could cum right there.

He keeps his strong stream right on my hole and I can't help but start to pucker and flex it and writhe my hips with pleasure, hoping it doesn’t freak him out. He aims lower to my balls, just like I had done to him then aims at my back and the piss runs down, wetting down my hair as I feel it trickle off.

“Thank you, Sam.”

I get back to my knees and turn around. Staring at the hottest man I’ve ever laid eyes on lightly stroking his cock, sitting back, covered in my drying piss.

“Do you like the taste?” he asks genuinely.

“Not usually but yours was good," I say with a cheeky giggle.

“So why did you drink it?”

“You told me too, and the whole situation was really hot as you got dominant.”

“It was hot.”

“Did you like being sprayed down?”

“Yeah, I really did! Was surprised at how good it felt on my ass.”

“Next time try getting in the position you had me in.”

“I think I might.”

Oh shit, did he agree to a next time? I know we're pushing boundaries and all, and our tipsy asses are doing things with one another I never ever would have thought, but it's still just bro shit, right? Or is he going to let me go for it?

“Have to be honest, I might not be able to resist licking your hole if it's on display like that.”

He laughs nervously.

“Can we get another drink?”

Shit! I guess my mouth won’t get on his dick... or ass. So much for being direct.

“Sure,” I say as evenly as possible to hide my disappointment.

He stands up and steadies himself on the slippery, piss-soaked floor and offers me his hand to help me up.

We get back to the chairs and Sam goes straight for the tequila. He pours more in both our glasses and sits back as he takes a sip from his.

“You know back in high school after practice, some of the guys would piss on each other as a joke in the showers, at least I think it was a joke. I never joined in, even though I wanted to. I would always feel myself chubbing up when it would happen so I would face toward the wall and turn the water to cold. Was always afraid if someone sprayed me I’d get hard and had enough trouble keeping it down anyway. Didn’t want to risk someone seeing it and thinking…” he trails off realizing who he’s talking to.

“Why do you think I always had a note to get out of gym class? I was too scared to have to change in the locker rooms. I would've been hard already but that would've really done me in,” I jump in before he has a chance to back track or apologize to the homo.

“Ha, yeah that makes sense."

We sit in silence for a minute, the only sounds were of the ice clinking in our glasses as we both sipped our drinks and the starting of the cricket symphony in the late afternoon.

"I have never been with a guy,” Sam blurts out.

That was obvious I thought but why did he feel the need to say it out loud? Wait…

Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY FUCKING GOD! Does this mean? Does he want to? Are we going to?

Chill the fuck out, Antony. He is probably saying it to warn you so you don’t get any ideas. Don’t get your hopes up. It wouldn’t be you anyway, Fat Tony.

I look over to him and I can tell he is waiting for me to say something.

What the fuck do I say? I don’t want to scare him off with my desperation or make him feel uncomfortable around the fag who’s had a pathetic crush on him for twenty years.

“Ha well, you still haven’t. You can write that off as locker room antics. We even did it in the shower room,” I joke to try and lighten the mood.

“Yeah,” he says softly, almost as if he’s disappointed.

“Have you ever done something like this with a straight guy?” he asks as he looks over at me.

“Yeah, a couple of straight guys actually,” I admit while looking back at me.

“At the same time?!” he looks at me shocked

“Ha, no, though that is kind of a fantasy.”

You’re cut off, Antony!

“So you just... piss on each other?”

“It's not really a one-way-of-doing-things kind of activity," I say with a shrug as he looks at me with curiosity.

"One guy just comes over and hoses me down while I jerk off and leaves when he’s done, sometimes he’ll jerk a load on my chest too."

Seriously, Antony!

I can’t believe I’m admitting this but at this point, I don’t really have anything to lose or hide. I’m surprisingly comfortable talking about this with him. Who would have thought?

“Really? Thats it? That gets you off?”

“Yeah, when I'm in the mood. It's about his dominance, and he’s hot and got a big dick. Not as big as yours though,” I say with a laugh until I realize what I said.

I look over at Sam who to my relief does not look offended and notice him absentmindedly stroking his shaft as it starts to inflate again.

“I am the boss all day at work so it's hot and fun to give up control. I spent a lot of years feeling shame about who I am in so many ways - being fat, being part middle eastern, being artistic - but mostly about being gay, liking men, having sex with men, being too feminine or not manly enough. Then, as my kinks started to emerge, about them too. It took a long time and a lot of experimentation but finally, I got to a place where I try not to judge myself or anyone else and just enjoy what brings me pleasure. As long as there's mutual consent, it’s safe, and everyone's enjoying what they're doing, well no one really has to know it happened if I don’t talk about it. It’s nobody's business.

I've denied being myself for too long and tried so hard to fit in for most of my life, even among the gay community and ex boyfriends, so now I don't. I allow myself to enjoy life more on my terms without worrying too much about judgment, and that includes understanding that being pissed on or pissing on someone, among other kinks, turns me on. Well, I try to at least."

Sam sips his drink and looks at me.

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense. So much shame around sex,” he agrees.

"Yeah, straight or gay sex, especially in our catholic upbringing. But way worse with gay sex."

Why am I still talking? This philosophical rant isn't really encouraging the sexual tension that had built in the shower.

"I..." I go to continue but finally cut myself off before I go further into religion and society and their effects on sex and the stigmas surrounding anything more than missionary, vanilla procreation.

It's quiet for a minute.

“What about the other straight guys?"

“Oh, well, there's a married guy. It’s actually a bit more than just pissing…” I trail off, not sure I want to admit everything.

“Like what?”

“You sure you want to hear about it?”

“Go for it!” he says as he sits up and faces me, eager to hear my story.

“Well, he’s married to a woman, apparently a real bitch of a wife. They come from a lot of old money so they stay together for appearance's sake. He has a girlfriend on the side but when he calls he likes to be a sub pig.”

“A sub…pig?”

“Hahaha yeah, It’s a term for a submissive person who likes it raunchy.”

“Are you a sub pig? Since you like to be dominated?”

“Ha listen to you! I like sex, sometimes being dominated, sometimes being dominant, sometimes I bottom, sometimes I top. I don’t put too many labels on myself because then I get too in my head about it. I like what I like and try to find people who do too to do it with who won't judge me for it or make one aspect of me my entire personality.”

“So what do you do to him?”

“His favorite thing is to piss on my ass then lick it from my crack while I’m sitting on his face and pissing on his cock while calling him all kinds of names.”

Antony! What the fuck?!

“Wow!”

“Sorry - told you it was a lot…” I say, feeling the prickling sting of embarrassment on my neck.

“No, it sounds hot actually.”

“Really?”

Sam blushes and takes another sip.

”Yeah," he admits, “What else do you do to him?”

“Usually fuck his face, cum on it, and force him to leave still wet. He usually keeps his clothes on too, so he’s a mess when he leaves. I’ve fucked him before but usually he just wants to suck me off if he doesn't get off from the name-calling and wet stuff.”

“Wow - he doesn’t clean up at all?”

“No… he likes the humiliation of it," I say before pausing as I debate admitting anything else. "There’s one other thing...”

“What?” Sam cuts me off eagerly, surprising them both.

I grab my phone and type a message and hold it up to Sam.

Filthy Fucker. Send me $500. You have 30 seconds at 31 seconds you better make it $1000. Tack on $500 for every 15 seconds after that. If it’s not in my account the next time I check my phone, I’ll send your wife a pic of your dumb, smiling face with my big, fat cock resting on it.

“No Fucking way!!” Sam says with his face in awe as he looks back at me in disbelief.

“Hit send.”

He hesitates briefly, looking at me for reassurance but when I nod he presses send and I hear the swoosh of the message being sent.

“Time it,” I say feeling happy to share this with someone for the first time and not feel judged.

Sam pulls out his phone and before the timer hits 18 seconds I get a notification from a cash-sending app that reads “GDP has deposited $1500 to your account.”

“NO FUCKING WAY!”

“Open the message.”

Sam opens the app and reads silently before looking at me wide-eyed and holding the phone up for me to see.

I read the message and laugh.

Thank you sir for taking pity on a stupid pathetic pig like me. I am so honored that you even recognize I exist. “

“What the fuck was that?”

“He likes the humiliation and degradation of a gay man taking his money, and also gets a thrill at the idea of being caught.”

“This guy HAS to be gay!”

“That’s not for me to decide, I never yuck someone's yum.”

“Ha I like that," Sam laughs at the phrase, "But how can he not be gay?”

“Maybe he’s bi, maybe he is twisted, maybe he has childhood trauma, I don’t know. I’ve hooked up with plenty of “straight guys.” Some turn out to be gay, some don’t, some can never admit it and some know it's just about sex yet they love women. Some are absolute sluts but pretend because the idea of it turns them on. I know some guys think it's just primal nature, male bonding, whatever. Gender norms, binary codes, and whatnot are stupid and limit too many people from experiencing so much of life. I just don't fuck around with the ones in total denial, they start desperate but can get angry once they bust a nut.”

“It all sounds kind of serious… dom, sub, pig…”

Shit! Antony, you’ve scared him.

“Ha, yeah, some guys take it all way too seriously. It doesn't have to be though, I mean not always. It all depends on who I’m with and what they’re comfortable with. And what I’m comfortable with. I prefer to have some kind of connection with whoever I’m with, just something that tells me there is mutual respect. Trust. It can get intense but I enjoy playful sex the most, joking, laughing, and fucking while getting each other off. It’s sex, sometimes kinky wild sex, it should be fun! Not so fucking serious. Well, I think so at least."

Sam sips his tequila and lights another cig as he contemplates all the things I just admitted to while I sit patiently hoping I haven’t completely freaked him out.

“God I sound like a fucking slut right now," I cry with a forced laugh and burry my face in my hands.

“No!" he says quickly with a reassuring smile, "well maybe a little...” he continues as his smile turns wicked and he punches my arm playfully, “Just sounds to me like you know what you like and how and where to get it.”

“Yeah, I guess. Good thing the pandemic is still a thing. Post break up I would’ve gone crazy if it weren't for social distancing. Lockdown really makes it hard to rebound,” I joke as I fish out a cigarette of my own, placing the recessed filter between my lips.

He leans over and lights it for me and his smile flickers in the flame.

God, he is so fucking sexy.

“More people should be as confident and open minded and as brave as you,” he said genuinely.

“The world would be a better place!” I laugh in mocking agreement.

It was one of the nicest things he could've said to me, why did I have to joke it off?

It’s quiet for a few minutes as the sun slowly starts to fill the sky with the golden light of predusk. I try to resist sneaking glances at him, hoping to get an idea of what he is thinking about all I had just revealed, trying not to freak out while assuming he is ready to get the fuck out of here but doesn’t want to be rude.

Why? Because he’s a fucking dream of a human, of course he would be polite when excusing himself from my pathetic presence.

The silence grows deafening but his cock is still swollen and glistening at the head. Maybe he’s not ready to run?

“Do you have to piss again?” he asks as he stands up.

 
***The full chapter 5 as well as additional chapters are already posted on my patreon page and will be added here soon***

What did you think?
Like what you read and want more? Read additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my Patreon - patreon.com/adencamp
Love to hear back from readers - comments and feedback greatly appreciated.
More to come soon!
Copyright © 2023 Hryjknyk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Wow 2
Like what you read? Check out additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my patreon - patreon.com/adencamp
 
Love to hear back from my readers in comments or direct reach out! 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I wonder, who is the seducer and who is going to be seduced?! It's hot and it becomes hotter with every new sentence! :thumbup:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..