Jump to content
    Hryjknyk
  • Author
  • 2,280 Words
  • 1,527 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is for mature readers only. It includes graphic descriptions of m/m sex including kink. Do not read if it is not legal for you to do so. 

Antony and Sam - Old Friends Reunited - 1. Chapter 1

This story is the first of many chapters in this series. It is for mature readers only and depicts acts of m/m sex and will include kinks and fetishes. All characters are over 18.
Please comment and leave feedback!

My parents moved out to their beach house at the beginning of Covid and after the third announcement of "another two weeks in lockdown," decided to stay permanently. They were planning to sell our family home in the suburbs and do that eventually but decided they really had no reason to leave their remote oasis a year and a half later in the uncertain and still questionably safe world we lived in.

I don’t blame them! It's a great property with five private acres right on the beach that my great-grandfather purchased for "pennies" in the Hamptons back in the 1920s. He passed a few years later before ever putting a house on it but left it to his only son, my grandfather on my mother's side.

My mom, never one to sit still, used the time during lockdown to renovate and make the house into what she always planned for it to be. In no time, she transformed it from the simple four-bedroom house my grandparents built to quite an estate. They opted to keep the cottage as is and build an entirely new structure closer to the beachfront. Now that the house is primarily finished aside from the "fucking marble that's stuck on a boat," for one of the bathrooms, she wanted to have some of the furniture from our family home moved up there.

What does that have to do with me? Well, as the oldest son of five children, single again and forever childless, I was put in charge of overseeing the move from this end.

Now here I sit in traffic, leaving the city. It was too hot to put the top down, kicking myself for not changing out of my suit before leaving the office on this impossibly hot summer day. I, unfortunately, worked for one of the few companies that were quick to require office days in person again. I try to calm my frustrations down. There are so many things I could be doing this weekend instead of spending it alone in the suburbs but I had no choice but to accept my fate.

Who knows, maybe I’ll find someone on Scruff and have him fuck me in my parents' bed? I chuckle to myself as I inch along the highway to my parent's storage space.

Finally, I enter the lot and make my way to the unit. I see a pickup truck with the logo "Reynolds & Son, Moving" parked outside of our adjoining spaces as I pull up. 'This must be the guy,' I think as I put my mask and sunglasses on and open the door of my car, cringing as I'm instantly hit with the intense humidity.

I see a figure sitting on the driver's side, masking up and grabbing a clipboard. A tall, broad man gets out. his large frame adorns a tight, white t-shirt, baggy “straight man” cargo shorts, and a pair of well-worn work boots. Quite the contradiction to my dress shirt, suit pants, and loafers!

“Hey, I’m Sam,” he says, extending his muscular forearm and big hand in a fist.

“Antony. Thanks for coming by this late on a Friday,” I say bumping my fist against his awkwardly.

God, how I longed for a post-Covid world where all social gestures weren't so unfamiliar.

“Not a problem, I'm glad we were able to find a time that worked for you,” he replies genuinely.

This guy is polite and very professional compared to pretty much anyone else I've been dealing with lately. He puts his sunglasses on top of his short brown hair to reveal an incredible set of bright, blue-green eyes. There's something familiar about him but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

“Mind if I take my mask off?” he asks, “I'm fully vaccinated and get tested weekly.”

“Sure - same here,” I reply.

We pull off our masks and give each other a curious look. Why does he look so familiar?

“So it’s these two units,” I continue, “Not everything will go but I can give you an idea, plus, I believe you were sent an itemized list, correct?”

“Yes, your mother is quite thorough.”

“That she is!” I laugh as I lift the roll gate of the first unit.

We move into the stifling garage-sized space full of wrapped furniture, boxes, and random paraphernalia from my and my sibling's childhood.

“Antony,” he says once we're inside, “this sounds crazy but - did you go to St Matthew's High School?”

“I did…” I say hesitantly, looking at him confused before I notice the school pennant sticking out of a cardboard box.

“Me too - no way! It’s me, Sam. Sammy Reynolds!”

“Sammy?” I ask until I finally realize, “SAMMY!”

“What a world! Took me a minute. The last name sounded familiar but it didn’t hit me till I saw this pennant!” he says in delight as he plucks the navy flag with our former prep school logo out of the box.

“You look a lot different than you did in freshman year! No more Fat Tony!” he laughs as I cringe.

“Ha yeah, thank god for that!"

“This is too crazy! Haven’t seen you in what? Twenty, Twenty-two years?”

“Yeah, a private all-boys school wasn’t the right place for a fat, gay kid like me at that time so I transferred after freshman year,” I say blushing slightly, feeling like I just came out for the first time and kicking myself for the unnecessarily detailed response.

“Those kids were pretty cruel to you...”

“Just boys being boys,” I suggest cutting him off, not really sure what else to say other than the customary response justifying shitty male behavior.

There's an awkward pause before I continue back to the task at hand.

“So, it's everything on this side; furniture, rugs, and those few boxes. Everything over here can stay.”

Sammy snaps back to work mode and starts taking notes as I point around the packed space.

"Got it, and what about in the other unit?” he asks as we step outside.

Sam reaches up to pull the rolling door closed and as he does, I get a glimpse of his bulging bicep, a tuft of hair snaking out the armpit of his sweaty t-shirt, and a slight peek at his stomach. It is tight and has a thick treasure trail in the center leading to the waistband of white Calvin's.

'He’s hotter than ever,' I think to myself as he locks the unit and walks to the adjacent door.

I watch as he bends over and, damn, that is a fucking ass! Even in those baggy shorts, you can tell he still works out and doesn't skip leg day.

“So same idea here?” he asks, looking around in front of him as I admire his rear.

“Yup, everything here and there and not any of that,” I say after finally tearing my gaze away from him to point at the different clusters.

“You know, after we hall all this stuff out, I can have my guys consolidate the two units,” he offers as he continues to make notes.

“That would be great, I’ll check with the commander,” I joke, causing him to chuckle.

“So what time works for you tomorrow to assess the house? I have something in the morning but can be there any time after two,” he offers with a smile.

“Two works,” I reply, “I’m out here by myself for the weekend.”

Why did I tell him I'd be by myself? I feel kind of giddy inside. My high school crush is finally coming over!

“Oh... you don’t live around here?”

“Nope, moved to the city right after college. How about you?”

“I moved back about a year ago. I was on the west coast for a bit," he offers.

“Cool," I say as my face flushes.

We stare at each other for a moment in silence. His eyes are kind, friendly and look as if they're searching for something on my face.

“Great, so... I’ll see you tomorrow, Tony!” he says abruptly and slides the door closed again.

“Sounds good,” I say as I cringe hearing my old nickname.

He extends his big hand flat this time and we shake them until he surprises me by pulling me into a big "bro" hug and patting my back hard. Neither of us seemed to remember the social distancing rule that's burdened everyone for so long. I can feel his sweat-dampened shirt against mine and get a brief whiff of his musky pit in our all too brief body contact.

He releases me and smiles before climbing into his pickup truck. I get in my car, sit for a minute, and chuckle. Half of me feels like that fat, fem kid all of a sudden and the other half feels butterflies for my crush. I instantly remember how nice Sammy was back then, and how he even came to my defense a couple of times.

I drive back to the house thinking about how sexy Sam is now and how he used to be the fantasy of many, many high school night jerk-offs. Not just back when I was a little chunk in freshman year but the following years as I found my own at the public school I transferred to.

By senior year, I finally grew taller instead of wider and became pretty active. Now I stand at 5’11 with brown curly hair, a scruffy beard, and green eyes, and, I consider myself to look great for thirty-seven. I have a nice broad hairy chest, no six-pack but a firm, flat stomach, and (my favorite part) a big, furry, shelved-out bubble butt. I’m fit now and have to remind myself I’m not 'Fat Tony' anymore as I grip the steering wheel.

It's almost dark when I finally pull up to the house. I grab my bag and head inside. It’s fucking hotter in here than it is outside! I should’ve asked a neighbor to turn on the AC before I arrived. This massive, empty nest takes forever to cool down.

I walk to the kitchen and check the fridge. Of course, no food but there is beer! Cracking one open, I chug it down and look out back to the pool as the lights cause the surface to shimmer invitingly.

"Fuck it," I whisper to no one and kick off my shoes.

I strip down, leaving my clothes in a trail across the kitchen floor, walk out the back door, across the lawn, and don't stop until I'm diving into the cool water. I splash around for a few minutes before leaning against the edge. I can feel a jet running past my right thigh and it reminds me of when I was younger and would purposefully stand in front of it when I was alone.

I slide to my right and let the jet tickle my hairy hole, feeling my cock start to grow. I look around the private backyard while my hand finds my seven inches and my mind drifts back to Sam.

The man Sam, not the hot boy Sammy. I think about that whiff of musk from his ripe pit and that big, firm, sweaty chest pressed against mine for only a second. I wonder what his happy trail leads to below the waistband of his Calvin's and wonder if they were briefs or boxer briefs and what they would smell like after a long day of moving. I think about how great his big, round, muscle ass looked when he was bent over and imagine burying my face in that sweaty crack.

It doesn't take long thinking about tonguing his straight, presumably hairy, hole before I feel my balls tighten, my hole clenches against the jetting water, and feel my cock spasm shooting spurt after spurt of my jizz into the saltwater pool.

Once I catch my breath, I dive under the surface and swim a few laps, still feeling pretty excitable. Soon, I start to feel the beer catching up to my bladder and I climb out of the pool to head towards the pool house bathroom. I take a few wet steps towards it when I remember the outdoor shower.

I go to it and lay on the ground, holding my reinflating cock. I immediately let go, hosing myself down, letting my piss spray my face, open mouth, chest, legs, wherever I can aim my stream. My eyes are closed as I imagine it's Sam standing over me, drenching me down. My cock is soon hard again and I jerk my wet shaft furiously until I shoot another load onto my piss-soaked stomach.

Drained and dripping I lift myself from the puddle on the floor and find a towel in the adjoined changing area then go back to the yard. I decide to lay in the grass until I’m dry instead of a lounge chair and throw the towel down next to me. Gazing up at the stars with my hands behind my head and a soft breeze tickling my armpit hair, I let my mind drift back to high school and how crazy this whole day turned out to be.

I feel my eyes start to get heavy as memories swirl in my mind. I stand up and wrap a towel around my waist before heading inside. I grab my bag and clothes from the kitchen floor and make my way upstairs to my childhood bedroom. Sitting down on the bed for a second, I inhale the sweet, musky scent of my ripe pits and cum and piss-drenched body, savoring it, knowing it will be gone soon after showering.

This is my first story posting on Gay Authors. I hope you enjoy
Copyright © 2023 Hryjknyk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 14
  • Wow 2
Like what you read? Check out additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my patreon - patreon.com/adencamp
 
Love to hear back from my readers in comments or direct reach out! 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Intriguing start, a love story (or friends with benefits story) with specific fetishes at play.

Looking forward to the build up that includes hopefully now single Antony getting everything he wants from schoolboy crush Sammy.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Great start! (Kink came into my life about 25 years ago - a welcome guest that has become an old friend.) I'm definitely curious to see where you go with this one.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/27/2023 at 2:08 PM, andamonkey said:

Love this story. Also can't read in dark mode for some reason 😢

Thanks. Not sure what dark mode is or how to fix it but let me know 

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..