Jump to content
    Hryjknyk
  • Author
  • 2,023 Words
  • 706 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is for mature readers only. It includes graphic descriptions of m/m sex including kink. Do not read if it is not legal for you to do so. 

Antony and Sam - Old Friends Reunited - 4. Chapter 4

I can't help but lick my wet hand after I tuck my dripping, throbbing boner safely away in my soaked Speedo.

Holy fuck! I just tasted Sammy fucking Reynold's piss!

It would take all of thirty seconds to stroke out a load but I use every ounce of strength to resist whipping my cock back out. I need to find out what the fuck is going on and get back out there in case more might happen.

Play it cool, Antony.

When I get back to the pool, our glasses are freshly refilled with tequila.

“Never have I ever pissed on someone?” he says with a smirk and takes a sip as I take a seat across from him.

I take a sip too and smirk back at him.

“Never have I ever…showered with a hockey team?”

“Lame,” Sam says, rolling his eyes as he sips his drink and I take a sip from my beer.

“Never have I ever been fucked in the ass?”

“Ok, dude… original,” I say rolling my eyes as I take a sip, and to my surprise, Sam swigs his beer.

“Explain!”

“Well, not fantasized, more curious about what all the fuss is about. Asked my wife to put a finger in there once and we slept in separate bedrooms for three nights. I never thought about it much again but after that girl licked my butt, it got me curious. Don't think I want a dick in there, but I saw this porn where... never mind, your turn.”

"Never have I ever watched porn where a guy gets fucked by another guy?” I ask, looking at him with a cocked eyebrow.

We both sip tequila.

“Well?” I ask a little too eagerly, desperate for an explanation

“You know how it goes, you start on something simple, and 2 hours later you’re in a porn hole of things you never knew existed or ever thought about but they’re getting you off."

“Yeah, I get it. So watching...” I try to ask him if he got off watching a man get fucked by another man got him off but he cuts me off.

“Never have I ever had my dick sucked by a guy?”

I take a sip of tequila with an exaggerated eye roll and then watch in awe as he picks up his beer and downs it.

“Your turn,” he says matter-of-factly as if his admission didn't warrant any follow-up since he had demonstrated the act of pleading the fifth.

If I wasn't such a rule follower and wasn't so eager to see what kind of rabbit hole this game would take us I might have pressed further. He is definitely trying to say something to me. I mean, he must be. This whole game was his idea and I've let him take the lead but I'm dying to know what's happening.

“Never have I ever wanted to say something to someone but didn’t know how so I skirted around the subject and played a game from high school?”

You're playing with fire, Antony.

“That was specific,” he says and reaches for his glass.

We both pick up tequila.

“Well?” we both ask at the same time, waiting for the other one to explain.

We smile at each other and wait for one of us to break. There are so many things I want to admit to. I don't know what it is but something in his big beautiful eyes is compelling me to be honest. I feel safe with him somehow. The desires of what I want to do to him, all the curiosities that have crept into my mind, wanting to free myself of the burden of keeping my crush on him a secret for all these years, all bubbling up but I don't want to scare off the man of my dreams either. Plus I can't wait to find out what is on his mind.

I have to play this carefully, he is straight after all but when else might I have the chance?

I settle on something that isn't too big of an admission yet will keep things playful and flirty. The tequila has just enough of an effect to embolden me to take a risk but not too much where I overstep. Well, hopefully not.

The sun is literally drying his piss on my skin as we sit here. It's just an admission, I'm not asking him to do anything. It's just part of the game.

“I want to sniff your pits, Sam," I say with direct eye contact.

I feel my face burning in embarrassment the second the words leave my mouth as a look of surprise spreads across his handsome face.

Fuck me!

It sounded so much less blatant in my head, less perverse, less...desperate. What did I just do?

“Really?” he asks.

To my surprise relief, his tone is more curious, almost as if he's impressed, not at all angry or offended.

“Yeah, I got a little whiff yesterday and...” I start to explain before he cuts me off.

“Sure buddy, I mean they’re super sweaty. I haven’t been wearing deodorant lately and with this heat, they're pretty rank," he explains defensively while lifting his arm and giving himself a sniff.

His words only make me more excited and I move to sit next to him, taking full advantage of the opportunity to touch his bulging bicep and lift it higher as he watches me in awe.

“Good, I like a natural man," I say with a smile.

I lean in, take a deep whiff, and let out a sigh with my exhale. I move in closer so his damp hairs are tickling my nose and sniff again.

“Shit, dude,” he sighs as I breathe him in.

With no ability to control myself or resistance from him, I push in further and take another deep inhale. He smells so fucking incredible, earthy, natural, musky, and somehow slightly sweet. It's intense but not at all rank, just purely masculine and sexy. I can’t stop my tongue from reaching out to lick and swirl the sweaty, ripe armpit fur.

I can hear him moan softly as I continue, giving a light nibble to the slick, taught skin. His smell is all man with just a hint of salt water from the pool and my dick has filled to painfully hard. Another deep inhale and lick rewards me with another soft moan that is unmistakably one of pleasure. I'm about to go crazy attacking his pit but force myself to hold back.

Baby steps, Antony.

When I pull away with a sheepish smile, I can't help but notice that cock is not only at full mast but pointing straight up towards his taught abs, and the towel had fallen.

“Guess you liked that?” I say as I pluck a stray hair off my tongue.

I go to stand up, not wanting to overstay my welcome too close to this gorgeous straight man who so generously allowed my gay ass to fulfill a fantasy.

“Can I smell yours?” he asks softly.

I know it's only curiosity and alcohol that allowed him to ask but I can't help the smile on my face as I lift my arm. He slowly leans over and breathes in, tentatively at first and then again deeper.

“Wow,” he whispers.

He takes another inhale and sighs, and then another and then I feel him give a hesitant lick in my musky fur. I see his cock twitch in response and a bead of precum emerges from his piss slit.

“Smell good?” I ask in a whisper.

He freezes in response with his face pressed against my pit before he pulls back. He looks at me with a realization developing behind his eyes and a question seems to be forming on his lips but turns away.

"Ummm yeah, sure. You smell like a man. You're almost as ripe as me but also... different?"

As soon he says the words he tightens up and grabs his beer. I could've sworn he was going to say 'better' before deciding on 'different.' When he realizes the bottle is empty again from his last pleading of the 5th, he jumps up.

"You need another one? I do,” he asks as he heads towards the pool house.

'Play it cool Antony. He’s drunk and so are you. If he wants to do something you’ve made it clear you're interested. That is all you can do at this point.

He saunters back casually with a beer in each hand. His cock has softened just enough so that it is no longer pointing straight up but still firm and full as it bounces between his thick thighs.

“So what was yours?" I ask and reach for the bottle he is holding out toward me.

“My what bro?” he asks innocently

“Your reason to skirt around the subject and….”

“Oh! Yeah… I don’t remember," he says cutting me off.

“Liar!” I exclaim with a laugh.

He looks shy as he takes a swig of his tequila and then chases it with a beer.

“It’s hot, I think I’m going to jump back in the pool.”

Sam stands up and bumps the table, clumsily walking toward the pool, pauses at the ledge to collect himself, and then gracefully dives in.

Damn, that ass!

Out of nowhere, I remember my mother's secret stash. Her carton of cigarettes that she kept hidden in the pool house.

I watch Sam's body gliding under the water as I go to seek out the hidden treasure. I find the carton of Parliament Lights stashed at the way back of a top cabinet in the kitchenette of the pool house, grab a pack, and one of her lighters as I chuckle. It was no secret that my mother would sneak off and smoke on occasion even though she swore she had quit and never looked back.

I pick up our beers and sit on the ledge with my legs dangling in the water before pulling out one of the recessed filtered smokes and lighting it. As if sensing my return, he emerges and looks at me with a smile as he wipes his eyes and wades over to where I'm sitting.

He is SO. FUCKING. SEXY!

I hand him his beer as I take another smoke-filled inhale.

"Shit, I haven’t had a smoke in years… Can I get a drag?"

"So needy," I tease.

He is about to splash me for taunting him but thinks better than to mix water with the smoldering ember I've pulled away to protect.

I hold it out to him and he takes it between his thumb and forefinger like a total bro.

He takes a couple of drags before handing it back to me.

"So you gonna tell me what you've been skirting around or are you gonna toss that beer back? or, no, it would be another full tequila?" I ask with a pointed look.

I take a last puff, turned on by the fact that both our lips were on the same filter, then dud it out. Fat Tony even pipes up to suggest I save the butt in a ziplock and keep it in a memory box.

I want to grab him, shake him, plead for him to tell me what he was going to admit to. It's getting harder and harder to play it cool around him.

He takes a swig from his bottle and places it on the ledge by my thigh. I can tell his confidence is back by the wicked twinkle in his eyes.

“Come over to the stairs,” his voice is bold and commanding, it sends a shiver down my spine and makes me forget that he owes me an explanation.

I jump up from the ledge and cautiously walk to the stairs as he swims to meet me. My cock is throbbing again, taking the sight of him, just a few feet in front of and below me, broad, perfect body glistening in the sun. His eyes meet mine. I take two steps down, holding his gaze.

p style="font-size:1.1em;line-height:1.3em;"> What did you think? Love to hear back from readers - comments and feedback greatly appreciated.

Like what you read and want more? Read additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my Patreon - patreon.com/adencamp

More to come soon!

Copyright © 2023 Hryjknyk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 12
Like what you read? Check out additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my patreon - patreon.com/adencamp
 
Love to hear back from my readers in comments or direct reach out! 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 minutes ago, Cane23 said:

OMG, what a teaser you are!!! Great, great, great!!!!

Thanks! haha, I have chapters 5-19 posted on my patreon already. Can only upload one at a time here. 

Can check out the rest now if you dont want to wait and see 25 other series with hot kinky sweaty m/m action, all with in depth charactor development, relationships and some with imaging to go with it. Patreon.com/adencamp 

More to come soon!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Parliament Lights!? That super specific choice reactivated a dormant brain cell! I can see the filter. Loving the story but you are all kinds of wrong for ending there 😂 I know, I know. More available elsewhere…

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dan South said:

Parliament Lights!? That super specific choice reactivated a dormant brain cell! I can see the filter. Loving the story but you are all kinds of wrong for ending there 😂 I know, I know. More available elsewhere…

Haha, I want you to feel the delightful torture that Antony is feeling by the way Sam is teasing. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..