Jump to content
    Hryjknyk
  • Author
  • 2,994 Words
  • 411 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is for mature readers only. It includes graphic descriptions of m/m sex including kink. Do not read if it is not legal for you to do so. 

Antony and Sam - Old Friends Reunited - 6. Chapter 6

(This is second part of Chapter 5 as posted on Patreon.)

(Chapter 5.5)

 

“A little?" I reply, instantly regretting my honesty.

You're an idiot, Antony.

“Oh,” he looks saddened by my reply before he turns around.

I watch him walk over to the pool house with my eyes glued to his perky rear. He returns with two new bottles of beer and his perfect appendage swinging freely until it is right in front of my face.

Fucking gorgeous, god-like, perfect specimen of man, so close yet so far…

“My eyes are up here,” Sam says looking down at me with a goofy smile.

Fuck!

He offers me a beer but its just out of reach, forcing me to stand so my reddened face is facing his as I take the bottle. Before I can take a sip of mine, Sam knocks the bottom of his bottle on the mouth of mine and starts laughing.

“FUCK YOU!” I shout as the foam starts rising out of the bottle.

My instincts from my high school party days kick in and I start chugging down the frothy beer before it can spill out.

“Chug chug chug” Sam chants in my ear.

I can feel my eyes watering as I finish funneling the beer and feel the air in my throat rise resulting in what could only be described as a giant belch.

He laughs at my pained face and dramatically waves the air in front of his nose.

“Your turn.”

With a shrug, he tosses his head back and gulps down the rest of his beer. A little dribble spills out the corner of his beautiful, full lips and is running down his chiseled, stubbly jaw to his neck where his Adam's Apple bounces while he swallows. God I want to lick that up off him. And that exposed pit, fuck it smells good, ripe and manly and like piss even from this distance. I’d go light-headed if I could bury my face in there right now.

“Done!" he exclaims as drops his arm, beaming with pride, “This is fun, feels like high school again.”

Maybe for you Mr. Hockey Jock.

This was a literal dream in high school but better than my young mind could’ve imagined. This stud, naked in my backyard, both of us sweaty, ripe, and covered in each other's drying piss. The only thing missing is passionate, intense kissing. And, me bouncing on his monster till he floods my hole.

“Can I ask you something?” I say, not really sure where I’m going with my next question or what I hope to get out of it.

“Shoot.”

“Do you like being covered in drying piss?”

He thinks for a second and the pensive look on his face causes instant regret.

Antony, don’t make him face the realities of this yet. Let it play out, you fucking twat.

“Yeah, actually," he admits, surprising both of us it seems.

He chooses his next words carefully while I hold my breath and try to fend off the swelling thoughts of hope.

"And the way my pits smell, all ripe and… pissy? is intoxicating. I sound like a total perv, or pig I guess, but I always liked the way my pits smell and crotch smells, all manly after a workout or from not showering for a day or two. Sometimes I guess I’d even take a whiff when I was jerking. I never thought that much about it though, never really noticed the way women smelled unless… well… it wasn’t umm, fresh…” he chuckles at the instant reaction I had of a scrunched, disgusted face - I couldn’t help it. “Which wasn’t really a turn-on. Not the way another guy's manly musky smell turned me on at least, let alone the piss too, but you've opened my eyes!”

Did he just say he's turned on? By smelling me?

“Cool, and that doesn’t make you think you’re gay…right?”

I'm not sure why I asked that or whether that was supposed to be a joke or confirmation.

Dumb cunt!

“No…” he says confidently, before following with “Not that...” almost inaudibly.

Say whatttttttttttt!? Did I hear that? Was he saying that... that…

Play it fucking cool for once in your life, Antony. Tread. Fucking. Lightly.

I look at him curiously with my brows arched in desperate anticipation for an answer.

"Huh?"

“Nothing, you have to piss yet?”

Fuck!

“Um, yeah.”

“Meet me in there, bro.”

God, he really must just be a curious, kinky, straight dude. Or wasted.

Who cares! Take what you can get Fat Tony!

I watch his fat ass bounce as he saunters back to the shower with that confident strut I've envied since first seeing him walk into homeroom on the first day of freshman year.

When I walk in I’m kind of shocked to see him in the same position I was in earlier, ass in the air, cheeks spread wide, and head down. God, I have never wanted to bury my face in an ass so bad. His hole looked so fucking delicious, all tight and light pink in the thick, dark fur of his crack.

“You said I’d like this position,” he says with a soft voice looking away.

“Yeah, if you don’t, it's cool. Just let me know.”

“Let it rip!” he says with a quick glance and wink over his sun-kissed shoulder, wiggling his ass and giggling.

Maybe he’ll let me rub aloe on his… Focus, Antony!

I grab my cock and force it down to aim my head at Sammy Fucking Reynold's straight hole. I’m more than painfully hard in reaction to the display in front of me but I force myself to prevail. I close my eyes and take a few breaths to force some out. The first spurt shoots a little further than I intended and splatters the back of his head and shoulders. He lets out a soft growl in response and backs his hips up.

I step forward so I’m practically standing over his hole with my cock pointed down directly at its target. I force another spurt.

“Oh fuck, man,” he moans.

Now or never!

Finally, my stream starts flowing and I watch as my piss splashes against my teenage dream's tight, hairy, virgin, pink, asshole.

“Fuck you were right,” he groans in delight and swivels his hips.

He's humping the air with my stream soaking his ass, running down his thick thighs and up his spine.

“Fucckkk,” he keeps moaning in pleasure as I hose him down.

I’m biting my lip, grateful for the need to concentrate on my release so I don’t just combust right there.

As my river slows to a stream, I move back to get his big low-hanging nuts, smiling as they jiggle under the spray, and for some reason, the idea of finishing on his big sexy feet comes to mind.

We’re both panting when I finish drenching him from head to toe and it takes all my restraint to let go of my rigid rod.

“Lick my ass,” Sam says softly, almost as if he is pleading for it.

Did I hear that correctly? Did he just ask me to do what I think he did?

“What was that?”

I had to confirm consent, especially in this situation, is crucial.

“Eat my ass!” he says again, louder, more commanding.

Get the fuck down there, Antony!

Before I can respond I’m on my knees behind him, my hands grab his round cheeks and I lightly spread them. I run my nose up his sweaty, piss-covered musky, hairy crack and take a deep inhale.

“Fuck," we both sigh in unison.

I follow with my tongue, up and down, before using the tip to draw small circles around his virgin entrance. I love eating ass and the fact that it’s Sam’s, is driving me wild. I force my tongue inside him.

“Oh my god!” he gasps.

Fuck, his hole is actually sweet, and so fucking tight. I can hear Sam moaning and I start to really go at it, pulling his cheeks further apart so I can get my face in there and really slide my tongue inside him. He's tangy and salty with sweat and piss, but his velvety inner muscle tastes like it’s been coated with sugar.

To say Fat Tony couldn’t get enough would be an understatement.

“Oh fuck dude! This feels incredible!”

He reaches down and I can feel his body gently rock against me as he starts stroking his cock while I continue my assault on his hole with my tongue. I feel him pushing back against my tongue, humping into my face as he grunts and growls. Squeezing his velvety, sweet hole as my tongue fucks in and out of him and my hands knead the firm muscles under his wet flesh surrounding my face.

He stops moving and stroking and I slow down.

Uh oh! Fat Tony and your goddamn appetite.

“Everything ok?” I ask, pulling my face away and licking my lips.

“Fuck yeah, I just gotta piss. “

“Gotcha.”

Thank God!

We both struggle to our knees on the wet floor as he turns around.

“Where do you want me?”

“Lay down.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I do and he climbs over me to straddle my waist while looking down at me. His long cock dripping with precum, almost touching my stomach. What a fucking sight to look up at.

He stays there for a minute, staring down at me with a thoughtful, lusty look quickly replaced by a wicked smile creeping across his lips before he turns around to sit on my face, smothering me with his cheeks.

Fuck if I die from this, I don’t care!

“Get back to work,” he commands sternly but I can hear a hint of doubt hidden in his tone.

“Ysh, thor!” I groan into his crack, my tongue finding its way back into his hole.

Diving in, in total bliss, I barely notice his piss spraying my chest, abs, cock, legs, and feet, soaking me down. I am so lost in his tight, sweet pucker as it clenches around my tongue.

“Fuck yeah, eat my ass,” he barks as he grinds against my face.

I feel myself getting close to cumming as his stream splatters my cock. His commanding, deep voice, the tastes and smells, and the whole ongoing situation of today are driving me wild. His stream stops and I feel him jerking his cock rapidly, his heavy balls bouncing against my chin when all of a sudden I feel his cheeks clench tensely on my face as he goes still. He takes a deep breath and lifts himself off my face. I sigh in disappointment but stare up at him as he turns around and stands over me, his face is serious as I smile back at him and open my mouth, thinking he was going to finish off on my face. Cum or piss, it doesn’t matter, I want it in my mouth.

He gives a sheepish smile, lets go of his swollen, upturned prick, and extends a hand down to me.

Such a fucking tease you are, Sam.

He pulls me up to face him. We’re both panting and dripping. I feel his hard cock head grazing my waist. He takes my head in both his big hands and leans forward, his sparkling blue-green eyes staring into mine.

Oh god! It’s happening.

He sniffs around my mouth.

Wait, that’s not how you kiss. Should I lean in?

No, Antony! Don’t fuck it up.

“Fuck that smells better than I thought it would,” he says simply before letting my head go and stepping back.

“Yeah, to be honest, your hole actually tasted kind of sweet,” I say trying to hide my disappointment.

“Really?" he smiles and puffs up his chest with pride.

“Yeah.”

“Cool…so you liked it?”

“Ha, yes. Thank you, sir.”

“That's my boy,” he says seriously.

He reaches around and slaps my ass hard before leaving the shower. I take a deep breath and exhale my frustration before I follow him back outside.

Patience, Antony!

Sam looks even hotter again somehow, glistening in piss and a bit of fresh perspiration with a stoic stance and a pensive look on his handsome face as he sips on a fresh beer. I take a seat on the chair next to where he is standing and feel the cushion absorbing the wetness on my body.

I’m gonna have a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow.

This is starting to be torture now, but I know if anything is going to happen, he’ll have to make the move. And hell, if nothing else this is already one of the hottest days of my life - plenty to jerk off to for the rest of my life. It’s sweet somehow, he’s trying to be dominant because I said I liked it but I can tell he’s unsure about it. About all of this. Maybe he’s just being generous, trying to compensate for some unnecessary guilt from back then, and thinks this offering of homoerotic bro teasing will make up for it.

Or maybe you’re reading too much into it, Antony.

Even though the sun is starting to set, the humidity feels worse than before and I’m in desperate need of a cool down - physically and mentally.

“I think I’m gonna take a dip, it’s hot out here.”

“You mean you’re going to rinse my piss off?” Sam says in mock offense.

“I'm sure you'll have more for me soon enough.”

“You know it!" he laughs.

It’s nice that he’s playful again, his introspective moments are tense and awkward and send my mind reeling with panic.

“Hold on a second. Lay face down on the chair.”

“Ok…”

“Ok, what?” He barks in a playful tone, smacking my ass as I roll over to lie on my stomach.

“Ok, Sir!” I bark back.

I can feel his big hands spread my thighs before I sense the weight of his knees on the chair between my calves.

I turn my head to look back.

“Hey! No peeking!” he barks and slaps my butt again, hard.

“Ey!” I yelp with his hand still on my cheek.

I can hear him giggle and it sends a surge of warmth to my heart and blood to my dick.

Just do what he says, Antony. Good things come to those who wait and all that.

I feel his other hand on my other cheek and he pulls them gently apart. I can feel his hands tremble slightly as he exposes my hole.

Is… Is he going to…

I lay frozen with anticipation. I can hear him take an inhale and feel his breath as he exhales, lightly tickling the wet fur in my crack and sending shivers up my spine.

He does it again, but this time I really feel his breath on my hole, he must've gotten closer.

I feel his tongue tentatively dart against my hole and retract. I feel a wave of guilt. I want to stop him and tell him he doesn’t have to do this. His hands are trembling. Another quick lick.

Fuck, this is such a tease.

“Oh god!” I yell out of pleasure and surprise when I feel his tongue plunge into my hole.

He wiggles it around for a second then pulls out and swirls around my tight ring. He snakes his long tongue back in and out of me. He starts lapping at my hole and groaning as he gives into his hunger. It feels incredible for a first-timer.

Holy shit!

“Fuck, it feels so good, Sir!” I whimper in pleasure.

He starts to lighten up.

Dammit, Antony, keep your fucking mouth shut!

He licks up and down my crack again then gives me a playful, wet smooch on my hole before he slaps both cheeks and pushes off them to stand up.

I turn back and see his cock pointing straight up again and a thick dollop of pearly spunk at the tip. How I wish he would just stick it in me, now even more than ever before. I have never been so desperate to be fucked by anyone in my life. I lay defeated on the chair and huffed in disappointment making him laugh.

“Thank you, Sir,” I say as I crawl backward and stand up to face him, “You’re a natural, bet all the girls are desperate for you to go down on them."

“Ha, thanks,” he says sheepishly. “Hey…can we chill with the 'sir' stuff? Feels a little weird."

“Yes, Sir!” I say with a smile and a salute as he rolls his eyes.

"Come here dummy,” he sighs.

I step closer, closing the distance between us until I feel the heat of his body on mine and he gingerly takes hold of my head again, his eyes bearing into mine. This time I think he wants me to smell his face.

“I liked yours better,” I say my lips just an inch from his.

His hands are still holding my head in place in front of his, he’s looking into my eyes.

“I bet you did,” he smiles then leans in and kisses me softly on the lips.

Look at those fucking fireworks, Antony!

I feel electricity shooting between us as his lips press against mine. Time froze for those few seconds. There was no tongue, aggression, or force. It was just a gentle, passionate connection, one I had been longing for for over twenty-two years.

In an instant, it's over and I feel his hands slip from my face as he steps back. He smiles sweetly and then laughs at my dumbfounded face as my jaw drops. I'm in total shock, the sparks I felt in that kiss have literally short-circuited my brain.

I want to grab him and kiss him again but before I can gather my wits, he lunges toward me and we both fall back, landing in the pool.

p style="font-size:1.1em;line-height:1.3em;"> What did you think?

Like what you read and want more? Read additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my Patreon - patreon.com/adencamp

Love to hear back from readers - comments and feedback greatly appreciated.

More to come soon!

Copyright © 2023 Hryjknyk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Wow 1
Like what you read? Check out additional chapters from this ongoing story and other series on my profile or for full access check out my patreon - patreon.com/adencamp
 
Love to hear back from my readers in comments or direct reach out! 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..