Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

How Can we Be? - 1. Chapter 1

The dawn shined through crack of thick woolen curtains waking me up. I moaned and rolled over snuggling into the heat of my blanket, yawned and stretched and sunk into a sleep.

 

“LUCIEN Wake up it" I heard a shrill voice. I jumped a little and peeked at my alarm clock it was only 4:45. I had an hour and some odd minutes to sleep.

 

“Lucien if you don't wake up I'm going to come in there and dump cold water on you" I heard my mom’s voice on the other side of the door. “Mom I don’t have to wake up fully until 6" I grumbled pulling the blanket off of me shivering, as the cold air hit my chest.

 

I leaned forward in my bed, and shook my head to get awake. It was the first day of my senior year and all I wanted to do is sleep the year into adulthood. I didn’t hear my Moms shrill voice near my door, so I unlocked it and headed toward the bathroom. I scratched my chest and yawned still half asleep as my dad came from out of the bathroom.

 

“Lucien knock that sleep out of you and buck up" My dad came over and slapped me on the chest." It’s the last year you will have to spend in high School". My dad said heading down the hall. I shook my head and rubbed the spot where dad hit me.

 

“Ouch". My thin bony chest couldn't take all that roughness.

 

I walked in to the now vacant restroom and I saw my reflection and winced, in the mirror I still had the bruises from last year. I rubbed my eyes and the bruises faded away only memories. I sighed and got the soap and turned on the shower. I stepped in feeling the cold sprayon my tired body.

 

“God that feels good.” I could feel the tense feelings slipping away. I rubbed the soap in to my rag and slid it around my neck and upper chest. I closed my eyes feel the rough texture and I felt a heat in my belly and my dick started to rise. I glanced down and sighed.

 

Time to take of good old Lou, I grabbed him and rubbed the head moaning tilting my dick under the spray. It felt so good tiny pricks of sensation. I massaged the head for a good minute, and then I jerked it. I felt as if my head came off. I closed my eyes and smiled. All of a sudden my best friend, Jerry came to mind, he was kissing me and his hard abs was sliding against my dick I groaned and hit my head against the tiles.

 

“Fuuuck.” I said, ejaculating. I finished in the shower, toweled off and started to walk toward my room. I didn’t let the fact that I had fantasized about my best friend bother me it was nothing knew. I scratched my tummy. And heard a voice “Looking good Luce”

 

                                                         

 

Xx

 

 

 

I gasped and jumped my heart beating fast in my chest and turned around.

 

“What the fuck Jerry!?” I blushed from head to toe and adjusted my towel. Jerry Spendirali. He was my best friend for 7 years and I have loved him for 5 of them. I remember when I first saw him. At age 11, I was getting tease because my hair was so long that I looked like a girl. (It didn’t help the fact that I had girl features either).

 

So any way I was walking home and this group of boys started to call me fairy and girly boy. I stared at the ground still walking on the graveled path not saying anything until one of the boys pushed me.

 

“Stop jerk” I said falling to the hard gravel.

 

“What did you say fairy?” the boy said kicking me in the gut.

 

“HEY”, a loud young voice called. “There are people coming you guys’ better stop!”

 

I saw my savior 4 feet and fierce my eyes were already blurry because one of the guys kicked dirt in my eyes. But I saw him run out from one of the nearby houses.

 

“What are you going to do about it?” the leader, the boy, who pushed me, asked.

 

“I’ll call the police.” The boy pulled out a cell phone.The group of boys looked around and ran off. The leader stayed and kicked me again.

 

“I’ll get you later for this...” the boy looked down at me, scowled, and ran off. My hero, picked me up and helped me home talking about how he just moved here and he lived really close so that’s how he saw me getting beat up, also that the phone was really just a dummy. I wasn’t really listening to him I was just staring at how golden his hair was and how blue his eyes were. I felt a stirring and I finally knew how different I was.

 

“Hey Earth to Lucien.” I saw Jerry; wave his hand in front of my face. I snapped back to the present and blushed harder knowing he saw my dopey daydream face.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked stepping into my room knowing he’ll follow me.

 

“I’m here to pick you up. Why else would I be here so freaking early?” I walked into my big closet and faked banged my head against my wall.Why did he have to be here right after that! I groaned, and adjusted my self and stepped into some boxers and then skinny jeans.

 

“For food and tips on football?” I said raising my voice. I heard Jerry chuckle. My dad was an old football coach. Lucky he wasn’t at my school to see my failed attempted at gym. Jerry came over my house usually to ask my dad advice on what to do to further his career in football. I sighed and wished he came over here just to see me.

 

I pulled on a Mindless Self Indulgence t-shirt. I smoothed it down and came out the closet. (hahahha as that would ever happen). I walked over to my full length mirror and started to comb my hair.

 

Jerry came behind me and adjusted his Hollister shirt and ripped jeans. He and I were so different. He was 6’7; tanned and built I saw his muscles with his shirt off when we went swimming in the summer. (As if I didn’t feel bad about myself already). He had light blond hair that was wavy and hung in front of his eyebrows, which set off his light blue eyes that looked white. A strong chin went with the sexy lips. He played football seriously and soccer for fun.

 

While he was a golden athletic Adonis; I was a slender vampire. I had all the features of a vamp girl. I was puny (5’6 I consider that puny) and I was pale and could be burnt to a crisp if I didn’t put sun block on cloudless days, my muscles? I had none I was lean. I had girlish features looooonnng black hair that hung straight to my chin and if I cut it my mom said she would disown me. (She’s a hairstylist that loves to practice on me). My shoulders not very broad and to top in all off I had heart shaped lips and long eyelashes to surround my blue eyes. And I was in a drama club leading “man” I sighed turn around and pushed Jerry.

 

“Hey man?!” Jerry said stepping back “What’s that for?” I looked at him and sighed again. He was so god damn beautiful.

 

“Nothing I just don’t want to go back to school.” I went to my dresser and put on my multicolor belt.

 

“It’s gonna be okay.” Jerry said hugging me. I sighed and leaned into him. He smelled so good. I could feel my dick harden and I backed out of the comforting embrace. He frowned and then smiled.

 

“I’ll protect you from Ida.” (Ida that little boy who called me, a FAIRY and beat me up).I moaned and looked at the clock it was 5:00.

 

“You don’t have to protect me all the time.” I said once again looking in the mirror. Jerry sighed and put his arm around me.

 

“I know that but I do any way cuz I love you bro. Soo let eat I’m starving.” He walked out of my room. That’s another difference between us; he can say his feelings without restraint while I had to bury my true love from him.

xx

 

I walked down the stairs a little less tired, but still tense and withdrawn. I saw that Jerry had already taken his seat next to my dad. I sighed it was always like this Jerry, he sat next to my dad and I had to sit the farthest seat from my dad. It wasn’t as if I was jealous of it; it just unnerved me how close Jerry was to him. Jerry had lost his dad 3 years ago to a drunk driver, ever since then he has hung out with my dad almost everyday. He seemed to be more of a son then me.

I walked in without speaking and opened the fridge: orange juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, greeted me. Here’s a little fact about my mom, she LOVES fruit juice. We can never have soda unless I’m over Jerry’s house. I shook my head disgusted at all the fruit, and grabbed apple juice and a cup.

“Finally awake champ?” my dad said. I nodded and poured my juice. I saw Jerry smirk at the nickname my dad gave me, since I didn’t play any sports my dad tried to give me a semi athletic nickname. I passed the apple juice to Jerry knowing that was his favorite juice. He smiled and poured the juice into his cup.

“Where’s Mrs. Klemmings?” Jerry asking sipping from his cup, my dad shrugged, “Probably looking for something in the garage.” I winced, when mom was looking for something it usually meant I was in for a new hairdo.

I started to get up, and then I heard a thump and a muttered curse. “MATT!” I flinched, and I heard Jerry chuckle under his breath. I closed my eyes.

“Yes mom?” I yelled, pushing my chair, into the dining table.

“Come in here I want to do something to your hair.” She called from the garage.

“Fine” I yelled.

“Bring Jerry too.” She added. I smirked at him and started to walk toward the garage which was under the stair case. I heard him groan, and my dad reassuring him. I walked into the room and smelled hair dye.

“Mom” I asked hesitatingly walking toward her, she had a smock and plastic gloves.

“I’m, going to dye you hair Lou, blue streaks.” She said smiling “It’s for my class, so sit down.” She pointed to the chair in the back of the garage near the sink. I groaned knowing better then to argue, I sat down and Jerry came by and leaned against the sink.

“Ha, you’re actually getting your hair dyed?” He snickered.

“Don’t be laughing because your mom said I had to cut your hair.” My mom said mixing the blue hair dye. I laughed pointing at him. My mom put a smock over me and started to part my hair putting blue on the ends and then setting it. While my hair was getting dyed she set Jerry down and started to clip the ends of his hair.

 

I sighed and stared at him, his handsome face. How can we be together if he doesn’t know I love him?

Copyright © 2011 I Just Love You; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..