Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

How Can we Be? - 3. Chapter 3

“I can’t believe that asshole!” Angel growled about to go after Ida. I pulled her back rubbing my head with my other hand.

“Just leave it alone, he’ll get his soon” I said smiling.

Angel shook her head. “Not soon enough.” I saw Jerry glance at me and tilted his head seeing I was rubbing my head and glance down the hall and saw that Ida was making his way to the café pass me.

Jerry glared darkly about to go after Ida, but I shook my head slightly. I saw him exhale, and turn his back and started to talk to his football buddies.

I sighed and rubbed my shoulder, and walked toward the gym.

“I hope we get drama class together.” Angel squealed. I nodded and smiled.
“Hey losers!” I heard a voice call from the inside of the gym door. I peeked around and saw that Tyler and Jeff were there. Tyler smiling in his usual cheerful khaki pants and collared red shirt, Jeff hunched in his usual black clothes.

I smiled and hugged Jeff and Tyler; Angel kicked Tyler in the leg.

“I am not a loser douche.” Tyler gave her a hug and rubbed her chest. She squealed trying to kick him in the nuts.

“Guys calm down.” I said sighing “We still need to get our schedules, the day hasn’t even started”. I walked to the front of the gym and saw a teacher I never saw before holding forms.

“Hello..? Mr..?” I said. The teacher looked up and smiled.

“Mr. Hamen” He smiled holding his hand out. I stared for a moment. This teacher was the hottest guy ever. He was graying at the temples but he had hazel eyes that almost looked yellow; broad shoulders clean shaven and a bright smile. He looked like a younder version of Pierce Brosnan .I shook his hand trying to get out of a daze.

“My name is Lucien Klemmings, and I never seen you hear before.” I said folding my arms. He laughed.

“Today is my first day; I am the new drama teacher.” I sighed doing a little happy dance in my head. I get to stare at this hot teacher in drama class happy day.

“Ohh Ms.Chen left?” I asked. He smiled again and I saw a dimple in his smooth tan face.

“Yes she left; don’t you have to be getting to your homeroom?” He asked. I looked at the clock and gasped. I waved at him and ran to the desk where the guidance counselors were handing the schedules out.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I ran into my homeroom and saw Angel, Tyler and Jeff grouped in a corner with an empty seat. I quickly jogged over and slumped in my seat as the bell rang.

“Where the hell were you?” Angel asked. I shook my head still out of breath. Angel poked me in the ribs and turned around to the front. I heard her gasp and groan.

I looked up at her deep inhale and gasped, it was Ida, and he just walked into the room. I groaned under my breath. In all homerooms why mine. I felt a weight on my shoulder and looked up it was Ms. Nimble.

“Hey Lucien, How are you?” She asked patting my shoulder. I peeked over her shoulder and saw that Ida had caught sight of me he smirked and pretended to hit his arm; I flinched. Ms. Nimble frowned seeing that tiny movement and glanced over her shoulder.

“Don’t you worry about that bully Lucien, if he gives you a hard time just tell me and I will deal with him.” She said smiling. I nodded and she headed toward the front of the room. English was my favorite subject because of this teacher. She was light-hearted and kind, a perfect instructor.

I put my head down and felt a paper ball hit my head. I looked up and saw that Angel had her face on the table, Tyler was on his psp and Jeff was staring off outside. I looked around and saw that no one was looking at me. Not even Ida. I frowned and opened the paper ball. It said FAG.

I started to shake and I stuffed the paper ball into my pants pocket. I looked closely around the room from under my lids. The room was basically all girls from the few boys that were surrounding Ida in the front. I caught sight of Missy Lockhart; she had the biggest crush on Jerry. She was a bright redhead beauty; she had light orange freckles on the tip of her nose, and bright blue eyes. Her appearance was angelic but her personality wasn’t she had the tendency of a pit bull. Jerry wouldn’t give her the time of day since she hated my guts.

I didn’t know why but even before I knew she had a crush on Jerry she hated me. I saw her do a double take on me and glared. Great, another enemy in the same homeroom GREAT DAY, I sighed and slammed my head on the desk.

“Welcome Students to a new year.” The principal’s voice echoed through the room.

“Today will start off a little different since, some of the teacher’s rooms are being rebuilt due to the fire. So we will start off with Electives first then Math and Science will be in the same room. English and Modern History in another,” The voice paused.

”For anymore information asks your homeroom teachers. Homeroom will be extended an extra 15 minutes.” The intercom clicked off. The room went into an uproar. Jeff leaned over to me; “There was a fire since when?” I shrugged and looked back, and saw Tyler laughing.

“What do you know?” I asked Angel looked back and smirked. Tyler shook his head.

“Tell Me.” I demanded.

“You won’t believe me, Ms. Chen, set fire to the principal’s car and it drifted over to the school since his car is always parked near the English wings.” Tyler said coughing out.

I slumped in astonishment.

“Are you serious? Why didn’t I hear this before?” I asked tilting my head. Tyler smiled. “Because me and Angel were uhm, uh…” He drifted off. Angel blushed and turned her back to us facing the blackboard. I looked between them and lifted my eyebrow, Tyler shrugged.

“We were hanging out during the summer when you were visiting your grandma. And we went passed the school and heard yelling so we went towards the back and saw Ms. Chen and the principal fighting. She was saying how he dare he fire her after they had sex.” He paused and I gaped and shook my head. Ms. Chen and Mr. Kilman doing the horizontal tango, old bodies; GROSS.

I shivered. “Yeah I know dude, but anyway, she poured alcohol on top of his car and threw a match. BOOM it went up like cotton. He screamed so loud and I thought he was going to hit her but he composed himself and pulled her out of the parking lot.” Tyler finished smiling. I tilt my head.

“That doesn’t make sense, why didn’t we hear of it and why didn’t Mr. Kilman get fired?” I asked. Tyler frowned.

“I heard he covered it up saying that he must have left something in his car and it burnt up. So basically it was a cover story, because obviously Ms. Chen wouldn’t tell, she wouldn’t want to give up her teaching career over a guy. So I guess when he pulled her out he explain the situation.” Tyler stated. I shook my head and turned around and put my face down.

Why did that story send shivers down my spine? Lovers revenge didn’t that leave me with happy feelings for my future love?

Copyright © 2011 I Just Love You; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..