Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

How Can we Be? - 4. Chapter 4

I heard the bell ring again and I saw kids heading out to there first class.

 

“What class do you guys have next?” I asked them Angel said Health, Tyler said Art and Jeff said Math.

 

I shook my head and sighed. I had English, the only good thing about that is that I didn’t have to move but I was without friends. Tyler slapped my back and walked out with Angel on his heels; Jeff nodded and sauntered out. I put my head down and sighed, at least I am in my favorite class. I heard a loud bang and glanced up and saw a couple of freshman goofing off in the hallway and Ms walked out to yell at them.

 

“Heyy fairy,” I heard a familiar voice say. I looked behind me. I looked up and saw Ida’s familiar face, my chest tighten. He leaned down toward me and I could smell the minty gum on his breath.

 

“I am so happy we are in the same class.” He laughed as he saw my face drop.

 

“Oh not happy? Well I think I can do something about that.” He dropped a piece of paper on my lap and walked away. I looked down and saw a picture of me in a dress,he must of got the image from last year’s prom that I went stag at It was obviously Photoshoped, because at the time I was in a tuxedo but it still embarrassed me, I flushed with anger and crumpled the paper.

 

I glanced at Ida and saw that he was holding is tummy from laughing so hard. I sighed; I was so tired Ida’s loathing. It wasn’t my fault what happen in junior year.

 

I dropped my head on the desk and turned my head toward the window.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

 

 

 

The reason behind all of Ida’s hatred had started back in junior year; years after Ida and his crew had beaten me up. They had all forgotten about me until I went to this party. I had all made it through the high school experience until Jerry had begged and begged for days to go with him to this girls party. I had said no, I hated social gatherings.

 

He actually got on his knees, and said if we don’t go we would be dubbed as losers. I sighed and shook my head and helped him up. I said yes and he hugged me so tightly. But I had a feeling that this was going to be the worst night of my life and I was right. Angel, Jeff and Tyler couldn’t go so, we arrived and we saw that there was already a group of kids from our grade and some sophomores. No parents, no supervision. What do you think what would happen? Drunk kids every where.

 

I almost walked out as soon as I walked in I could smell the stale scent of beer, and weed in the air. It wasn’t a pleasant smell. Jerry told me stop being idiot and told me to get shit faced and walked over toward a bong and asked for a hit. I shook my head at Jerry and walked toward the back. I could see a couple of kids making out and doing stuff that I didn’t want to look at.

 

I coughed and rubbed my chest, and walked through a long hallway toward the kitchen. I looked around and saw that there was a mini door and I headed out, I saw a small porch with a swing.I sat down sighing I heard puking at the far end of the porch. I walked over and saw a boy leaning over, pouring his guts out into the bush. I patted his back, I wasn’t sure who he was but it seemed like he was in pain as he puked up most of the drugs of the night. I made soothing noises until he lifted his head,I saw it was Ida and dropped my hand and took a couple steps back.

 

He smiled and I turned my back toward him.

 

“Hey” He said in a goofy voice. I nodded and started to head back inside.

 

“Wait, uhm can you stay outside with me?” He asked in a low voice. I shrugged and I headed over to the porch swing. He stumbled over toward me and sat down. He smelled of straight vodlka, but he was cute, brown curly hair, black eyes like midnight,a tight lanky body that hadn’t filled in yet, and baby smooth pale skin.

 

 

He sat next to me and picked his pocket and pulled out a thing of mouthwash.

 

“You really brought mouthwash to a party?” I asked dumbfounded. He laughed and swished the green liquid in his mouth and spat it out.

 

“Well yea, I knew I was gonna get wasted, and eventually throw up.” He laughed again. I laughed with him. He snuggled next to me and I looked inside and saw that everyone was still partying.

 

“So what’s you name?” He asked and I looked down, stupidly.

 

“You don’t know me?” I asked and he shook his head. I frowned and shrugged Maybe it’s a good thing he doesn’t remember me.

 

“My name is Luci-Luce.” I stated, using my nickname. He smiled and leaned in toward me. I blushed and leaned back a little my heart beating fast. He laughed and reached up and touched my hair.

 

“It’s so long, and black.” He said, I nodded and my hair slipped out of his hands. I looked toward the backyard.

 

“Hey,” He whispered, leaning in toward me.

 

I swallowed and glance back toward him.

 

“Yeah?” I said and he leaned into me and kissed me.

 

Even though I knew it was stupid I leaned into him and kissed him back; he slipped his tongue into my mouth and grabbed my head. He reached down and rubbed my chest, I flinched back. He smiled his eyes heavy-lidded.

 

“A little flat but its okay, you’re still a pretty girl.” I stared and shock as he continue rubbing me. Yes I had long hair, and a slim body but I thought I looked like a guy even a little.

 

“Ida… I am not a-“I started and he shoved his tongue in my mouth and pulled my legs open aiming to “rub me” but he didn’t find what he was expecting.

 

He jumped and fell off the bench. “YOU’RE A BOY!” he shouted. Luckily nobody came out the music was too loud. I crossed my arms and pulled my head down, and nodded. He got up and punched me in the face over and over. Until I blacked out, and I couldn’t feel the punches anymore.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

So after that, Ida made it is job to harass me at school. Ida left me to fill in the blanks of why he almost beat me to death and he didn’t say anything when I said I must have pissed him off when I came outside and tripped over him. He was known for his temper so people believed me.

 

When I came to school a bunch of people ask me questions, what happen? Why did he do that? Most of them were from Jerry who felt guilty even though I told him it wasn’t his fault.

 

I didn’t tell anyone what happen,but he and his crew beat me up to everyday until summer vacation, when I went over my grandma’s house to get away from the beatings. I stayed there the whole time not wanting to go back

 

I sighed and rubbed my eyes the memories vanishing. I was so stupid. I don’t know why he blames me for that kiss he is the one that thought I was a girl; his mistake.

 

“HEY!” I heard a voice and I took my hand off my eyes and saw that Jerry’s face was right in front on me.

 

I sat back in surprise.

 

“What are you doing here?" He laughed, and sat in the seat next to me.

 

“I am in your English class, dumb nut.” He smiled a bright smile at me. I happen to glance at Ida and saw him smirk. Great just another day in the life of Lucien Klemmings.

Copyright © 2011 I Just Love You; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..