Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 3,996 Words
  • 2,008 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Splash On The Screen - 16. Chapter 16 Paparazzi

BILLY

I walked into the den and found the portable phone receiver on a side table. ‘Christ,’ I thought, ‘I better pinch myself to make sure this isn’t a dream.’ I had always been leery of a blind date – had been since high school - but I was almost giddy about tonight. ‘I may have lucked out and met Mr. Right,’ I thought. This was definitely not going to be a fast fuck, thank you evening with Jim Weiss. ‘Mom was always bugging me to date someone Jewish, and maybe she’ll get her wish…this time.’

I pulled out my black book and found the cell number I wanted. I dialed, and it was picked up on the third ring. “Brenda, this is Billy. Sounds noisy…where are you.” Brenda Silvia was a popular co-cast member on Heaven.

“Billy, we’re at Shadows. It’s okay, but nothing really happening.”

“Who’s ‘we’?”

“Sissy and Karen. We’re just out to have a good time.”

Sissy Spencer was a fellow cast member, and Karen Divine was a talented, young actress who was starting to make a name for herself in film as a second lead.

“I’ve just finished dinner with some good friends and figured that we’d head over to Forbidden for a little clubbing. Thought maybe we could all kill a couple of birds with one stone.”

“What’s the plan, Billy? I can hear your mind grinding over the phone,” she said with a giggle.

“It’s about 10:00 p.m., the night’s young and we could all use a little positive face time in the mags and on TV. I thought I’d call our agent and have him alert some of his press friends that we’re all going to be arriving at Forbidden at 11:00 p.m.? We can pick you up where you are now and all arrive together and pose for the paparazzi. Kind of a one-hour date night and we get some P.R.”

“That sounds like a plan…give me a sec to check with the others.” There was a momentary pause. “Everything’s cool. Your friends aren’t dogs, are they?” she asked with a chuckle.

“Hey, I’m a quality guy. You won’t be disappointed. See ya in about an hour. Bye, bye.” ‘Will they be surprised when they see who I have in tow,’ I thought, with a satisfied smile. I flipped the page and found my agent’s number. He picked up after one ring.

“Whazzup, Billy? It’s pretty late on a Saturday,” Garth Brill said with a grouchy undertone.

“Sorry, but I need some press to take some arrival pictures at a club tonight. I’ll be with Brenda, Sissy, and Karen Divine.” Garth represented Brenda, Sissy and me.

“This is pretty short notice and I can’t work miracles,” he responded, not too enthusiastically, “ya gotta give me more notice on something like this.”

“Pal, this is important, and I don’t think Sam Barron will find it amusing if this doesn’t get handled.” ‘This verbal 2 by 4 shoved up his ass should motivate him into action.’

“What’s Sam got to do with this?” Garth was clearly annoyed.

“Only, that he’s not going to be very pleased when he finds out that you dropped the ball getting good press for his number one actor on the rise.”

“You don’t mean Brad Williams?”

“None other. We all just finished dinner, and I convinced everyone that it would be fun to go out for a while.”

“Billy, baby, I’m sorry if I gave you the impression that I wasn’t on top of it. I’m making calls as soon as we hang up.”

“Thanks, Garth. Bye, bye.” ‘What an asshole,’ I thought, ‘I hope he wet his Armani pants.’

I returned to the living room and joined the guys in coffee. Everyone had finished dessert. “It’s all set. We’re going to pick up Brenda Silvia, Sissy Spencer and Karen Divine at Shadows just before 11:00 p.m. and make a flashy arrival at Forbidden for the press shortly afterwards.”

“You move fast…I’m impressed,” Brent said. “The more I think about it, a little exposure with an attractive lady is a good call. Since it’ll be seven of us, why don’t I drive the Explorer?”

“Super, and here’s what I suggest. I need to arrive with Brenda. Brent, I suggest you pair off with Karen, and Doug and Jim can escort Sissy.”

“This sounds too over my head. Maybe I should just stay here?” Jim replied, with a concerned expression.

“Nonsense. This is the way it works in La La Land and our business. After we’re inside, we’ll have fun and go our separate ways.” I placed my hand over his and squeezed it. ‘Nice warm feeling,’ I thought as I squeezed harder.

“We’d better hit the road in ten minutes,” Doug suggested, “because the streets can get jammed up around the clubs on a Saturday night. I’m going to change into jeans cuz nobody goes to a club in khakis.” Doug winked as he left the room.

“I’m going to join him. Be right back,” Brent said.

“Jim, you’re going to have a lot of fun tonight.”

“Just for the record, I’m really happy we met,” Jim replied with a big grin.

‘Me, too.”

~~~~~

JIM

‘Friggin’ A, what a neat guy.’ I knew that Doug and Brent wouldn’t set me up with a dweeb, but to introduce me to someone with whom I could develop a friendship hadn’t been expected. ‘Billy fucking Forrest.’

“Give me a clue of what we’re doing. I mean, this is a little overwhelming for a guy from Buffalo.”

“You think a guy like me – a kid from the Fairfax district – is used to this?” he said with a laugh, “Even though I grew up with all the glitter of the industry – my old high school is just blocks from CBS Television City, for Christ’s sake – most of us didn’t plan on being part of this business.”

“Tempting, though, if you live in the back yard of the studios,” I replied. “All I had in Buffalo were a bunch of rusting steel mills and winters that freeze your buns off.”

“Fair enough,” Billy said with a shrug. “I was bit by the acting bug and got lucky on an open audition. Now, half an actor’s job is professional survival…being in front of the public’s eye and not misbehaving. The big thing is to smile, look directly into the cameras and act like you’re having a good time. Easy…a piece of cake.”

“Sez you. I’m going to follow your lead and try to have fun,” I replied as Doug and Brent returned.

Brent was now definitely ‘Brad’ in his tight, black sweater tucked into an equally tight pair of black jeans. Doug opted for 501’s, a light gray tee, and an unbuttoned white silk shirt.

“Hey, guys, lookin’ good. Ready to hit the clubs?” Billy asked.

“Let’s hit the road,” Brent replied with an upbeat eagerness.

We followed him out to the elevator and traveled down to the sub-basement garage and into the Explorer. Within minutes, we were heading east on Wilshire Boulevard before traversing onto Santa Monica Boulevard by the Beverly Hilton. Generally, the conversation was fun, goof-off commentary between friends and trading the latest Hollywood gossip.

“I’m glad that you got the Explorer washed today,” Doug mentioned, “Hate to see a dirty SUV pull up for the cameras from Entertainment Tonight.”

“Always planning ahead. Actually, the only reason I washed it today was to take advantage of a coupon that was expiring,” Brent said with a chuckle.

“Listen to Brent, the homemaker. My baby clips coupons,” Doug replied, causing laughter from all. At Fairfax, Brent turned left to merge onto Hollywood Boulevard, two blocks ahead.

Once maneuvering right, I figured that we couldn’t be far from Hollywood and the club. We continued east at a fairly fast clip. As we arrived at the top of a hill, the lights of downtown Hollywood became closer and brighter. ‘This is definitely not Buffalo,’ I thought.

“We’ll be arriving at Shadow in the next block,” Brent advised as he turned to Billy, “so after I pull up to the curb, would you get out and find the girls?”

“No problem. They always have good crowd control. Those big bruisers handling the ropes will make sure we’re not rushed,” Billy replied.

The traffic was now becoming quite heavy as we pulled up to the club and waited for a Benz coupe to depart. There were bright lights and photographers scanning the action and I could hardly believe that I was going to be part of something I’d only seen on the gossipy entertainment shows.

“Brent, this is too good to pass up. When you see me bring out the girls, why don’t you get out and greet them – the paparazzi and fans will love it.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Brent said with a shrug, “I’ve been pretty much a recluse and it’s time to whore it up for the press.” He eased up to the entrance as the Benz pulled away.

“I can’t believe I’m in the middle of this,” I said. “This is the wildest thing I’ve seen in a long time.”

There were four guys in black ‘Staff’ T-shirts, who looked like they were the front defensive line for the Raiders, holding back around 200 fans and people who were waiting to be admitted to the club or just looking out for stars. The photographers were aggressive, but seemed to respect the boundaries.

“Here I go. When we return, I’ll get in the back with Brenda,” Billy said, as he opened the passenger door. There was general pandemonium as the popular WB actor emerged from the SUV. All smiles, he waved before entering the club.

DOUG

Sitting behind Brent, I patted him on the back and said, “Happy hetero moments…you ready for the mob action? ”

“Win one for the Gipper,” he replied. “I don’t mind putting up with this bullshit once in a while, when I know who is waiting for me when I come home.”

“I’ll always be home ready for you.” I squeezed his shoulder as I thought about the bullshit, as he put it. How long would it be until our little secret was discovered?

Moments later, Billy re-appeared at the door and exited with three gorgeous young women.

“Okay, its show time, guys,” Brent said, as he opened the driver’s door.

“Why don’t I get into the driver’s seat for the getaway? That way, you and Karen can make an entrance at ‘Forbidden’ from the passenger’s side,” I shouted.

Brent turned, gave me a thumbs-up as he got out and walked around the front of the SUV to join the exiting party. Suddenly, screams increased in volume when the crowd recognized him, and flash cameras began popping as Brent joined his new friends. Brent was now Brad, on stage, as he waved at the fans before walking over to Karen. After planting a kiss on her cheek, he did the same with Brenda and Sissy. Approaching Billy, the guys traded ‘high fives’. For the next five minutes, the actors posed and mugged before the cameras. The paparazzi loved their cooperation. Everyone knew that these photos would find their way into People, US, and every entertainment-themed magazine for their next issues.

“Karen, you get up front with Doug,” Brent said after he opened the passenger door. A beautiful blond woman, approximately 23, climbed over to the middle seat. Billy and the others got into the rear.

“Hi, Doug,” Karen said almost breathlessly, with a radiant, questioning smile. “Have we met? You look familiar?”

“Hi,” I replied, extending my hand. “Could be at the studio. I’m the AD on American History X at Warner’s. As I recall, you’re doing a film there?” Karen nodded and turned to Brent. ‘Well, honey,’ I thought, ‘I’ve been blown off by better than you’ and smiled at the double entendre. With everyone in place, I slowly moved out into traffic. Forbidden was only a couple of blocks away.

“Brad, this is a pleasant surprise. You’re the man everyone is talking about and I’m happy to meet you.”

Everyone knew of Brent from his blockbuster recurring role on Friends, and the theater buffs were aware of his Broadway triumph. His first movie, Titanic, a Di Caprio/Winslet epic, would be opening in a couple of months, and the trades were very curious about its success. If it did well, Brent could add another notch to his career.

“Karen, nice to meet you, too. I admire your acting – maybe we’ll get a chance to do something together in the future,” Brent replied with his mega-watt smile. Turning to the back seat, he continued, “Since we are now fast friends, let me introduce you to the two guys you don’t know. The driver, Doug DiMarco, is my best friend and a hot, new assistant director. And the other guy is an old buddy from our Navy days, Jim Weiss.” Within moments, Brent had the entire group in an upbeat, animated mood.

“I’m not quite sure what Garth was able to scrounge up for press when we arrive…we’ll just have to play it by ear,” Billy said. He explained the pairing off by couples to the group, and everyone agreed. “I did call the club and got a spot reserved for us in the VIP lounge.”

“Cool,” said one of the girls as we edged forward in the Hollywood Boulevard traffic.

I felt like a ‘soccer mom’ driving the kids to practice and the guy sitting over by the passenger door was now going to play Brad for the next hour. As we approached Forbidden, the crowd appeared to be twice the size as the one at Shadow. I also noticed a couple of TV crews, in addition to the still camera paparazzi.

“I think your agent did his job – looks pretty busy ahead,” I commented as we approached the club. “I’ll join you curbside after the valet arrives. God knows you’re going to be busy with the cameras.”

The SUV was now positioned curbside, and the TV lights were trained on the passenger side. The fans and clubbers anxiously awaited the doors of the SUV to be opened so that the occupants would be revealed. They knew that, from the TV camera positions and the increased security, someone important was arriving.

“Okay, troops, time to shine,” Brent said.

He opened the door, stepped out on the curb and general pandemonium erupted. Screams and shrieks. Girls – and a few guys – loudly yelling his name. Brent waved to the various banks of cameras and helped out Karen Divine. The excitement continued as the back door opened, and Billy emerged with the rest of the entourage. Loyal fans, into the celebrity arrival scene, had won the lottery. I walked around, joined the group and got several who the fuck are you looks. Brent, Billy and the girls were on a roll and Jim was gleefully in for the ride.

“I guess the TV crews got enough,” Billy said, as the lights were turned off. All of us had literally been on constant pose patrol for five minutes. We paired off: Brent and Karen, Billy and Brenda, and Sissy with Jim and me. I was amused when Brent lightly kissed Karen’s cheek – I had another cheek in mind for Brent…later tonight. One large doorman came over to Brent and spoke something into his ear. Brent nodded yes and walked over to the fans. With two security men in the 6’5”, 300-pound range, Brent proceeded to sign autographs.

I recalled Sam Barron’s words to Brent about never forgetting the fans. Obviously, Brent had remembered them, also. He was enthusiastically working the crowd. In the eyes of the jaded photo press – the paparazzi – Brent/Brad had signaled that he understood the relationship between this mythical star-worship and the celebrity’s responsibility to accept…and feed it. In this defining moment, the Brad Williams persona achieved permanent Hollywood gravitas in the eyes of the professional press and photographers. It was a win-win situation.

~~~~~

BRENT/BRAD

‘Whew,’ I thought, as we returned to the condo, ‘that was quite a workout.’ Karen and I had a great time. It turned out that she was really tight with a medical student at UCLA and would probably marry some day. The problem was gender. She confided that dating an African American woman doctor-to-be was not the best image for a young, serious actress trying to find traction. We decided to establish an alliance and be available for public dates. Although I didn’t mention my relationship with Doug, she picked up the vibes. In fact, once in the club, she warmed up to my partner and apologized for any misunderstanding earlier.

“That was quite a night,” Doug said, as we quietly got undressed. “I haven’t danced that much since Memphis.”

“Speaking of Memphis. I think Jim got a real eye-opener of Hollywood night life,” I replied.

“With Billy dragging him home, I don’t think that Jim’s night life is going to end very soon. And with Billy constantly checking out Jim’s buns, I think our buddy’s end will play very prominently for the remainder of the evening.” We both laughed at Doug’s meaning.

“I gotta admit that Billy had a great idea. The PR was fantastic – I only hope you weren’t put off by that circus.” I looked at Doug and checked him out as he stood in repose without a stitch on. ‘God,’ I considered, ‘does he look hot.’ I pulled down my briefs and stepped out of them.

“Only if we couldn’t have these private moments would I be put off,” Doug replied as he pulled our bodies together. He cupped the palms of his hands around my buns and ground his crotch into mine.

“This will never end, Hon. I…”

He aggressively lunged in to capture my lips with his. Our tongues, in well-rehearsed choreography, twisted and darted around each other’s mouth. I felt movement in the crotch area as two old friends were waking up.

“I want you…I want you tonight more than ever,” Doug breathlessly whispered in my ear.

We walked over to the bed and drew down the covers. I entered first and lay down on my back. “You’ve got me for tonight and every night,” I said as I lowered the lighting with the bedside control. My hard cock was now at full mast, running up to my navel. Looking at Doug, it was not difficult to make out his hard-on, firm as steel, with his glans starting to glisten as pre-cum drooled from his piss slit.

“As long as we can be good old Brent and Doug at moments like this, I can put up with the ‘circus’, as you put it.” He bent down and started kissing my inner-thighs while his hand began stroking my firm penis. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair when he moved up to my balls. I shuddered when he took my orbs into his mouth…one at a time.

“Suck that cock, lover. Get me rockin’,” I hoarsely commanded.

“I’m going to rock you all over tonight and I hope you don’t have to sit down tomorrow,” he responded with a chuckle.

He kissed his way up my shaft and started licking my dripping cockhead. I momentarily tensed when he placed his hand on my stomach. He traced the trail of my hair from my navel to my pubic area as he took my cock completely in his mouth. Plunging down until his nose came in contact with my pubes, Doug grabbed me at the base. He withdrew his mouth and started stroking me orally while his other hand found its way to my perineum.

“Here, babe, you need this,” I said, handing him a bottle of lube. He rose up and winked as he grabbed the Wet. I raised my spread legs to my chest to allow Doug and his well-trained tongue easy access. Knowing his preference for tidiness, I had cleaned down there earlier in anticipation of this moment.

“Looks like I gotta check the shutter-speed,” Doug said as he brought his head between my legs into a very willing pucker. I held my body in place while his hot tongue started lapping around the wrinkly surface.

“Ohhh,” I moaned as his pointed tongue moved into my outer ring. I relaxed as he plunged in and went as far as he could go. “I want the real thing…now.” He brought his body back up and leaned to kiss me.

“Thought you’d never ask,” he replied with a wink and uncapped the bottle.

I felt the coolness of the lube being dribbled on my cock. Looking up, I saw that Doug had prepared his slick, hot, cock while working his fingers up my ass. ‘Just enough to moisten the entrance,’ I thought. After capping the bottle and tossing it aside, he aimed his missile at the target and I lowered my legs to his shoulders. I felt a little ‘pop’ as he entered. When he moved inward, I gripped my dick and slowly spread the lube around. It naturally had lost its hardness…temporarily. That problem would be solved within moments.

“Doug, you’re truly a beautiful man, in all ways,” I said, looking up at him with a dreamy feeling. “Make love to me, now.”

A smile crept over his face as he started the slow forward and backward motions of his lithe, muscular body.

~~~~~

JIM

As Billy and I lay side-by-side, I smiled and thought, ‘This is the time, at least in the movies, when the male partner has a cigarette.’ Here we were, two men, after a late evening of more than satisfying sex, and neither of us smoked.

“That was incredible. Where did you learn all those things?” Billy asked, purring in my ear.

“Oh, Memphis has a few more things going for it than just cotton and the river,” I replied with a chuckle. Little did he know that my ‘professors’ lived in the high-rise on Wilshire Boulevard. “Those Southern boys aren’t so naïve.” I moved over to my side and looked at Billy. I held my stare and just smiled.

“What?” he asked, with a puzzled frown.

“Nothing. Just that I’m really happy that you invited me. Happy that maybe I’ve made a friend. Happy that I’m coming out here for school.”

“I hope you liked the club scene, as plastic as it is?”

“Hey, what’s not to like? I got to hang with my old Navy buddies, meet an incredibly nice man, and boogie with three hot actresses at Hollywood’s in club. For a guy from Buffalo and Memphis, this is pretty neat.” I eased in and kissed his naturally pouting, full lips. He gently glazed his tongue over mine. This was definitely a was this a great fuck, or what? wind-down moment between two men who, while exhausted, didn’t want the evening to end.

“I like the guy from Buffalo and Memphis. Just remember, the whole Billy Forrest façade is just that. I’m in the acting business, and I’m the product. Beneath the surface, I’m still Artie Shapiro from Fairfax. It takes being with a real guy to bring everything into perspective. Thanks,” he said, as he moved back for another kiss.

“So, do I call you Billy or Artie?” I asked, after pulling away slowly.

“I’m used to Billy. I guess I prefer that, now.”

“Well, although I’ve got a hard-on and would love to fuck again, I’d really prefer to get some shuteye. How about you?”

“After I roll to my side, scoot up and park that hard dick in my ass crack. That’s a great way to fall asleep. We’ve got all day tomorrow – I’ll show you the school, and then you can show me what else you learned in Memphis. Deal?”

“Deal,” I said, stifling a yawn. “Night, Billy.”

“Night.”

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..