Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 4,996 Words
  • 2,114 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Splash On The Screen - 23. Chapter 23 Brothers and Fathers

BRYAN

I processed what they had just told me and thought,‘These two guys –Brent and Doug – are awesome. And they came back.’ I was surprised that these dudes had taken the time to return. ‘Plus, they’re a freakin’ couple to boot.’ I also thought they were pretty easy on the eyes.

“Whoa, are you pulling my leg?” I asked. “We barely know each other. I mean, I know I’m kinda cute, and all.” I called up my biggest grin so that they would know I wasn’t opposed to the idea. It also gave me time to digest what had just been suggested.

“Yeah, you are kinda cute,” Doug replied, as he rolled his eyes, “in a little brother sort of way. And I’ve got two younger brothers, so I should know. But what we have in mind is to talk about inviting you to be part of a family. The family would be you, Brent and myself.”

‘Jeez,’ I thought as I started feeling comfortable with both men, ‘they seem all serious. I mean, wow, not only are they easy on the eyes, they seem to be really smart, nice guys, too.’ I took a deep breath and asked, “Do you guys live near my school? I go to University High, just west of UCLA, an’ I kinda want to stay there.”

“Actually, we live on Wilshire in a condo over by Beverly Glen…probably in the same school district,” Brent replied. “The tall, dark and handsome dude sitting on the other side of you is a UCLA graduate and I go to school there, full-time. The acting deal is just something that pays the bills.”

“If you were to become part of our family,” Doug added, “we’d make a commitment to college for you. Both of us are pretty serious about education.”

“I’m serious, too. My grades are good at University High and I want to go to UCLA…on a scholarship. I’m gonna be a lawyer.”

Brent beamed broadly at this statement.

“Holy smoke, Batman, a baby shark in the making,” Doug said, laughing.

I must have looked a little puzzled as I joined in the laugh. ‘What’s with the Batman thing and sharks?’ I wondered. “Yeah…if Brent’s Batman, you must be Robin – I suppose you guys came over in the Batmobile.”

“Nothing that dramatic and we don’t run around in tights – especially like the ones that George Clooney and Chris O’Donnell wore,” Doug replied with a wink.

“Puleeze,” Brent replied, “those costumes were one step away from soft porn. Seriously, I want to be a lawyer, too.”

“He’s studying pre-law. You know the joke about lawyers and sharks?”

“Umm, not really,” I answered.

“Basically, it’s a riddle that goes like this. A lawyer fell overboard from a boat, out in the ocean, into shark-infested waters. He wasn’t attacked by the sharks and was rescued. The question is; why didn’t the sharks attack the lawyer? The answer is…” Doug said as he pointed to Brent.

“Professional courtesy. Tah, tah tah,”

I finally got it, as Brent took a standing full bow, and laughed. “I guess that if I was to live with you guys, we’d have two sharks in the family.” I felt upbeat and safe for the first time in days.

“Two sharks and a movie director,” Brent added. “One thing ya gotta understand is that whatever Doug and I do in film and television is just the way we make a living. As far as my success as an actor, I don’t pay attention to it.”

“And he farts and belches like everyone else,” Doug said with a snicker.

“Come on…that only happens after we pig out at Marix Tex Mex.” Brent winked and grinned.

“Thanks for the warning,” I replied. ‘These guys seem to be the real deal and I think this could work out. What a friggin’ lifesaver.’

“Joking aside, for the obvious reason we talked about earlier, Brent and I try not to call attention to ourselves, as a couple.”

For the next half-hour, Brent and Doug gave me sketchy details about their backgrounds, careers and thoughts for the future. It was pretty obvious that they cared for each other, deeply. I was secretly thrilled at the possibility of being part of Doug’s immediate family: instant grandparents, uncles and aunts. And Brent…triple-wow. I forgot about his TV and movie image almost immediately. His sense of humor, intelligence and self-confidence just magnified the natural love I felt radiating from him.

We discussed the basic house rules…stuff like chores, picking up my room, keeping them appraised of where I was at all times, grades, and personal privacy. Nothing mentioned was unreasonable and I liked the idea of not being interrupted when I was taking care of business. Both guys were very clear about building a family unit – more of a support group as Brent explained it –and they would bring me to various DiMarco events. ‘Jeez,’ I thought, ‘I’m in a hospital feeling like crap one minute, and the next I’m considering how I’d fit into these guys’ lives.’

Brent said that he would seek out legal advice immediately concerning one or both of them becoming legal guardians. I gave them the rundown about my pretty dull, semi-conventional, drug-free life. A life that centered on studies, the swim team, debate society and youth church activities at the Westwood Methodist Church. I admitted that I used the UCLA library quite often in the evening as an alternative to being alone in an empty apartment.

“Seems like you’re anything but dull,” Doug said. “And the church isn’t too far from our home.”

I felt a surge of energy travel around my tummy when he said ‘home’.

“I’m amazed,” Doug added, “that you weren’t out running the streets at night getting into God knows what kind of trouble.”

“I have a few good friends, like Jimmy, whose parents have been a good influence on me. My buddies – like me – are all being prepped for college, and, um, I just guess I’m lucky to be one of the good guys,” I answered. ‘Funny,’ I thought, ‘the idea of not achieving in school and extracurricular activities was never part of the equation.’

“So that’s about it, kiddo,” Brent said, “and I know that this is just being sprung on you; but the truth is, Doug and I decided last night you’re worth the effort. If you want, I’ll see about a court order allowing us temporary custody until the details about your future can be worked out.”

“I look at you as a younger brother who needs a home, some guidance and direction, and love,” Doug said with a sincere seriousness. “Brent and I are only 10 to 12 years older, but we’ve got lots of experience and knowledge to share. We’re also going to be parents when needed – and that relationship will require serious discussions when needed. The question is: do you want us to be a major part of your life…for a long time?”

Doug looked at me in a serious, warm manner while Brent sat down again on the edge of the bed. These two men flanked me as I arrived at one of the most serious moments in my young life. The feeling of being safe swept over me again and I knew what my answer would be.

“We know this is all rather sudden, Son,” Brent said, “but time is of the essence. Everything Doug said, I ditto.”

“Then I guess this is a no-brainer,” I answered with a smile. “The idea of being part of a real home and family, surrounded by two adult guys I can go to, is a dream come true.” Suppressing more tears, I continued, “I would love to become your son or younger brother, as part of your family. Brent, Doug…I promise not to disappoint you.” When I saw the two grown-ups start to moisten around the eyes, I couldn’t hold back my tears any longer. Tears of joy and relief.

~~~~~

BRENT/BRAD

An L.A. County Family Services counselor specially selected for dealing with gay minors, interviewed Doug and me Tuesday night at the condo. For added insurance, we asked Mom and Dad DiMarco to join us. As the clincher, mom brought homemade biscotti to serve with coffee.

The counselor assured us that the interview was merely a formality. She was satisfied with our home, personal financial responsibility and the presence of a stable, multi-generational, family environment. I was happily surprised to learn that L.A. County encouraged needy gay youth, Bryan’s age, to be placed with committed gay couples. Before leaving, she gave us a document that we could use to legally change Bryan’s residence address, health insurance and contact names and numbers in case of emergency for the school. This was the first step that would, hopefully, allow Bryan to be part of our lives for a long time. Doug and I had temporary custody of a healthy, bright, curious teenager with raging hormones and an insatiable appetite.

Wednesday morning was official release day from Cedars-Sinai for Bryan. I didn’t have a class that was important until afternoon and volunteered to be his chauffeur – my first duty as being a soccer mom. After parking in the sub-level VIP entrance of the hospital, I went up to Bryan’s room. It was barely 8:00 a.m. and Bryan was already dressed in khaki cargo pants, a Lakers sweatshirt, and sneakers, sitting in a wheelchair, waiting for me. I concluded that Dr. Howie and Sean probably furnished the clothes. We had had several conversations with Howie concerning our plans for Bryan.

“Hey, Dad,” Bryan said as he stood up with a grin.

I winked at his reference and replied, “Son, ready to get outta Dodge?” I opened my arms and this strapping young man stepped in for a hug. As we embraced, I realized that this was the first time that we were together without him being in bed or in a wheelchair. I judged him to be around 5’ 10” and a solid, lithe, muscular 160 lbs.

“Outta here, for sure…and ready to get on with my life.” He squeezed me for emphasis before we released.

“Then, let’s do it. I’ll sign the release papers and let an orderly get you down to the car with a wheelchair. You okay walking after we leave?” I asked.

“Just need to take it slow. No heavy lifting and a special diet for a while, ya know?” Bryan said. “My…stool needs to be pretty loose for the next couple of weeks so I can properly heal. Guess I’m going to miss out on most of the competitive swimming season.”

“Dr. Howie said that you can swim but ya can’t push yourself for a while. If you can’t get a slot on the team this year, maybe we can enroll you in a swim club over the summer so that you can train with some good professional coaches,” I suggested.

“That would be super.” Bryan smiled as he eased back down into the wheelchair. “I really want to compete in freestyle and the relay in my junior year.”

“We’ll see what your two dads can do about that. The doc said that you can start a light weight lifting program in a week or so,” I said, naturally placing my hand on his shoulder, as fathers do, while he rolled down the corridor. “First thing is to go over to your old apartment and get all your personal effects.”

“That won’t take long.”

When we arrived at the reception desk, Sean was there to meet us, along with Dr. Howie and a smiling Jim Weiss. Jim – sitting in a wheelchair – sported a new leg cast that was less bulky and covered only the lower-area of the leg.

“Bryan, I’m really happy for you. Looks like everything is turning out okay,” Howie said.

“Thanks to you, Sir, I have a real home to go to,” Bryan answered, “but I’ll miss you.”

“You’re going to see the Howie and Sean real soon. They’re coming over to dinner in a couple of weeks,” I replied, “and Doug’s mom is going to cook a special meal.”

“How does it feel to have a bouncing, new son…Dad?” Jim asked with a broad grin.

“A ‘dad’ that is very happy…but I don’t think I’ll be burping this guy,” I replied with a laugh.

“And the bouncing is out for a while.” Bryan rolled his eyes.

“Jim, you and your buddy are included on that Italian dinner. We’re anxious for Bryan to meet all of our friends.” I winked at Jim silently.

“That’s very doable. I’m getting out of this place tomorrow and back to school part-time. Gotta a handicap card and I’ve been studying like crazy.”

“You’re a survivor and I love ya for that. We’ll see each other soon,” I said.

The rest of the formal release was over in moments. We said goodbye to all and an orderly rolled Bryan away to the elevator and, upon arrival at the sub-level, to the curb. Bryan got out of the chair, thanked the orderly and walked with me to the SUV. Without too much difficulty, Bryan was able to swing into the passenger seat. We silently smiled at each other as I started the engine and drove up to the overcast day and the morning L.A. traffic. I was thinking about the immediate future with a new person in Doug’s and my life, and I suspected the same thing was going through Bryan’s mind.

As we pulled up to the two-story apartment complex that had been Bryan’s home for years, my young ward became suddenly withdrawn. He slid down in the passenger seat, gripped his legs and looked away.

“If you don’t want to go inside, I’ll understand. But maybe being in the apartment, one last time, will help drive away any demons?” I took his hand, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“I’ll be okay…just give me a…moment,” he replied in a tentative manner. Bryan took a deep breath, squeezed my hand and returned my kiss. I smiled as his lips tenderly touched my cheek.

I retrieved some collapsible boxes after we got out of the SUV and followed Bryan into the apartment building and his former residence…there was mustiness in the air. He turned on the lights – all the vertical slat-blinds had been closed – and walked directly to his bedroom. I looked around and studied a neat but eclectic collection of used furniture and an old TV in the living room area. In his bedroom was a twin bed, a side table with a lamp and clock, a desk PC with an old 15” screen and various cutout pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio – Bryan was clearly a fan of Leo.

“This won’t take long, Brent. I guess my new room has furniture?” he asked with a curious smile.

“Well, a little tent and a sleeping bag…but you’ll get used to camping out,” I said as I playfully punched his arm. “Seriously, let’s concentrate on your books, clothes and any personal stuff at the desk. How good are you on computers?”

“I aced all the computer courses at school. I don’t have Internet, though.”

“Do you have much stuff on your computer hard drive?”

“Nothing I couldn’t save on a floppy,” Bryan said, looking at me with anticipation.

“Crank up your computer and start saving. There’s a PC in your new room at home.”

He beamed and hugged me.

“I’ll start taking your clothes from the closet to the car while you work on your computer.” Doug and I had shopped Monday night for a desk, chair and new computer. Everything had been delivered and set up yesterday in the now-former guest room.

“Will I get Internet access?” he asked with big, curious puppy-dog eyes.

“That’s something we’ll talk about with Doug. You’re 15 and bright enough to know there’s some kinky stuff and strange people out there on the ’net. We’ll need to set some parameters.”

“I can live with that, Dad,” Bryan replied as he walked over to his desk. His reference to me as ‘dad’ was not part of our joke, from earlier. It seemed that – although we had only known each other for a short time – it was important for Bryan to connect with us as a parental support system, as well as male role models. I felt my heart beat faster with happiness.

For the next 20 minutes I was the pack-mule, transferring his meager wardrobe, books and boxes to the Explorer. ‘We need to schedule an emergency shopping trip to Macy’s and Ross this weekend,’ I thought as I surveyed his clothes. The collection of Speedos in his gym bag indicated Bryan’s interest in competitive swimming. When we were finished, he shut down the computer and screen and looked one last time at his old room. The collage pictures of Leo, at his request, stayed on the walls. Bryan thought the actor was the coolest, but that the cutouts were “kind of dorky”. ‘Hmm,’ I thought. ‘I know exactly what to get for Bryan’s new room.’

He didn’t look back as we pulled away from the apartment building. Most of our conversation centered on his school. I had made an appointment with the admin office at University High for 4:00 p.m. to change Bryan’s address and status. I also thought that we should stop by to visit his swim coach and teammates.

“Shee…it,” Bryan exclaimed as we drove under the porte-cochere of the condo tower. “Um, sorry. I’m just so…”

“Don’t sweat it. A mid-level curse word, once in a while, is okay if we’re alone.” Doug and I had given Bryan a rundown on words that were not acceptable – the ‘F’ word and the ‘C’ word – to describe women – led the list.

Tony, the day doorman, opened the passenger door. “Good morning, Mr. Williams. Is this the young man, Bryan Martinez, who will be living here?”

“He’s part of our family and this is his home.”

Bryan looked at me and I nodded for him to get out as I turned off the engine and eased out of the driver’s seat. We met at the rear of the SUV and Tony followed with a large luggage cart. I opened the cargo door and proceeded to load the cart with the packed boxes as Bryan hung his clothes on hangers on the brass rack.

“Looks like you’ll make it in one trip,” Tony said. “Go on up and I’ll pull the Explorer forward.”

“Thanks, Tony. I’ll be down just as soon as we unload his stuff.” Bryan followed as I rolled the heavy cart through the lobby to the rear service elevator.

“Wow, this is pretty fancy. Like a hotel you see in movies.”

“It’s your home, now,” I replied as the elevator door opened. We situated the cart in the center of the cab and I pushed the floor button. “The reason we moved here was because of security. As much as I don’t like to admit it, the public has come to recognize me on the street. Most are really super and respect my privacy. But there’s that one percent ‘whacko’ crowd out there that can make life miserable.”

We arrived at the 10th floor, exited and jointly pushed the cart down the hallway.

“I can understand that. I guess I’ll need to be cautious, too?” he asked as we arrived at the front door of the condo.

“We’ll talk about that, plus other things, tonight when Doug gets home.” I was impressed at his intuitiveness and nodded at his question. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a set of keys. “Here’s your own keys– the big brass one goes to the door. Go ahead and open it so we can get you unpacked and settled.”

Bryan’s chest swelled as his face expressed obvious pride. He took the key, inserted it into the lock and slowly opened the door. “Jeez,” was all he said as he walked in and held the door open so I could navigate the cart into the entryway. “So where is my tent and sleeping bag,” he asked with a giggle.

“Walk down the hall and turn left at the last door,” I said. “I’ll follow you with your stuff.” I saw him disappear into his new room when I was only halfway there.

“Dad…Brent,” he said, loudly with his back to me, “oh, fuck, I’m going to lose it.” He turned, walked into our now-familiar hug and didn’t hold back the tears. “I’m so happy. Not because of the neat room, but because of you guys and a chance to have a real home.” He pushed his face into my shoulder and heaved some solid sobs.

“It’s just going to keep getting better. Doug and I love you, and want nothing but the best for you.”

“And I love you…both of you,” he answered in a small voice. I held him tightly for a few moments before stepping back. “And I should apologize for using the ‘F’ word.”

“You’re fuckin’ right,” I answered with a grin. We both had a good laugh. “Listen, bud, you’re excited about your new home and we’re two guys alone together. Although Doug and I can toss out a few choice words on rare occasions, it’s still wise to make use of those words the exception. ’K?”

“Yes, Dad.” He said it again and I was getting used to the title. “I’ll unload the clothes on hangers.”

“Time to get organized,” I replied as I rolled the cart next to the door of his room. “I’ll place the boxes on the floor and any loose stuff on the bed. While I return the cart and park the car, you can start organizing your room.”

We followed the plan and I returned from the garage shortly. The rest of the morning was spent with Bryan sorting out his clothes, organizing his chest of drawers and setting up his computer. Doug had ordered the PC pre-loaded with the Windows ’95 software. Windows ’98 was scheduled to come out later in the year and we would upgrade all the computers at that point. While he got his room pulled together, I managed a little study time.

Around 11:15 a.m., I went back to his room. I knocked at the open door and asked, “Looks like you’re pretty well set up. Let me show you where the boxes go downstairs and I’ll give you a brief tour of the building. After lunch, you can check out our condo.” Mentioning lunch brought a smile to his face. I also thought he picked up on my use of the our word.

After we flattened the boxes by the dumpster area in the lower level of the building, I showed him around the building, what all of his keys worked, then we went into the kitchen for food. He wolfed down fruit and soup, while I had a sandwich. I gave him a booklet of rules and regulations pertaining to the condo association to read and we then walked through the rough construction layout of the master suite and entertainment center at the opposite side of the current bedrooms. “The addition should be ready next month. Until then, we’re going to be living wall-to-wall,” I said.

“You’re not concerned about my young ears hearing stuff late at night?” he said with a knowing grin.

“What are you, Bryan, a thirty-year old guy in the body of a teenager?” I returned his grin and winked.

“A teenager who’s cool with whatever you guys do,” he replied in a serious tone. “I just don’t want to interrupt your lives.”

“Let’s talk about this now. We’re not that much older than you and our sexual libidos are very active. I don’t think any details are necessary other than to say that Doug and I physically love each other, frequently, in a variety of ways.”

“Hey, I’ll just put on some low music when I go to bed,” he replied as he rolled his eyes. “Seriously, can I ask you for a big favor?”

“Like?” I was curious about his thought process in this area.

“I’m, ah, not very experienced about what two guys can do to…well, you know,” he stammered.

“Bryan, don’t ever be embarrassed to ask either Doug or myself about questions you have concerning sex. In fact, before I return from class later today I’ll stop by the bookstore and buy a copy of The Joy of Gay Sex. That will be a good primer to get your curious, young mind pumpin’.”

“With a book like that, my mind is not the only thing that’s going to get pumpin’, he replied with a sly smile.

“The only comment I have is that behind a closed door, exploring your body with your hand is very normal,” I replied, matching his smile. “Just clean up after you’re finished.”

“Yeeees, Dad, that’s one thing I’ve got under control. Practice makes perfect…as they say.”

“Okay, ’nuf said. I’ve got a class at 1:00 p.m., so why don’t you veg out? Watch a little TV, read or take a nap? I’ll be back around 3:30 p.m., so we can go to your school.” We both stood and he took my lead in taking the dirty dishes to the sink.

“Brent, I’m going to make Doug and you very proud of me. It’s really strange…I just met you guys at the hospital, but it seems like we’ve known each other forever. You understand?”

“We feel the same way…almost like it was meant to happen.” As I looked into his eyes, I felt that a supernatural force – a special being – had brought all of us together.

“I promise to be a good son or younger brother.” He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips.

I returned his affection as a father would. “I know you will. I love ya, buddy.” I patted him on the shoulder and left.

~~~~~

“So I’m allowed to moan?” Doug asked with a chuckle as he massaged my cock and balls. It was 11:00 p.m. and all the tasks for the day had been accomplished. After our new family dinner, Bryan went to his room to study his school assignments we had picked up. His door was shut when we decided to retire.

“This guy is really tuned into reality but I’ll feel more comfortable when we move into the new master bedroom. We had a little talk today and he understands that you and I express our love physically and sometimes with a little noise.” It took only moments for us both to be hard as a rock and our dicks dribbling pre-cum. “Tonight, I want you to fuck me with as much passion, bad boy, as you can muster, so we can see if our audio levels can be kept down.” I moved over onto my back and allowed Doug to kneel in front of me, between my legs.

“You said a mouthful, so now it’s my turn,” Doug said as he scooted down. As his lips touched my dickhead, I felt his hands starting the familiar massage of my perineum and puckered hole. After lapping up the moisture from my urethra opening, his tongue trailed down the length of my hard cock and darted around my balls. His fingers began a gentle penetration of my asshole.

“Oh, man,” I quietly murmured as his exploring digits went deeper into my backdoor. “Ah, shit…ya got it.” Doug had found my prostate and purposely grazed it a couple of times. “I want your tongue, babe…now.” I raised my legs until my knees were touching my shoulders.

“Your wish, Sir,” he whispered, before moving his face into my butt. Doug was being a good sport because rimming was not his favorite form of gay lovemaking. However, he gallantly started lapping and darting in and out as I shivered with delight.

“Give me the real thing…I want you now.” I wiggled my ass for emphasis and Doug gingerly reached for the Wet. After coating our hard dicks with lube, he poured a shot of Wet on his well-rehearsed fingers. They immediately found their way back to my chute as I lowered my legs to his waist. After he relaxed my sphincter, I grabbed his dick and said, “Let me guide you in, lover.”

“You’re very aggressive tonight,” Doug said as he slowly entered me. “I like that…but I’m taking over…right now.” He leaned down and kissed me as his cock bottomed out inside me.

“Take me, Doug. I love you.”

“Love ya, forever,” he said, in a low gravelly tone. After several minutes of long-dicking with well-practiced precision, he switched tactics by burying his cock deep up my ass and slowly pumping it back and forth. I grabbed onto his ass-cheeks and pulled his crotch as close to mine as possible, sinking his root to the inner-depths of my hole. I contracted my ass muscles by pulsing my cock and I could tell he was feeling it.

I kept yelling, “Do that again. Oh my God. Do that that again.” Doug continued with the short strokes as he sped up his delivery. “Oh fuck…I’m…shit…urghh,” I uttered as Doug’s dick started driving home for delivery. His breathing was heavy as his engorged dick slammed into me for a glorious finale. I grabbed my dick and started stoking.

“Kee…rist, oh baby,” Doug shouted as he gushed into me.

“Yeah…fill me, fucker. I’m cumming, too.”

He lunged in as we shot our loads. We both shuddered together before Doug stopped, lapped up some of my residue and moved up for a serious, passionate, cum-laden kiss. I eagerly welcomed his lips and tongue.

‘Hmm,’ I thought with a smile, ‘so much for keeping things quiet. Bryan may have a few questions tomorrow.’

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..