Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 3,990 Words
  • 2,305 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Splash On The Screen - 18. Chapter 18 The Spirit Of Christmas

RICK

Like a teenybopper groupie, I embarrassing gushed, “Brad Williams? Criminy, we were just watching you on Friends last week.” It took a moment for Bob and I to regain our composure. “This is crazy that we’re all together at Dave and Mike’s place. Do we call you Brent or Brad?” ‘Brother Mike has got some explaining to do,’ I thought, with a smile, ‘he’s definitely having a little fun with Bob and me.’

“Brent is for friends,” he replied as we both shook his hand. “Acting is something I fell into while I was in the Navy and I’ll continue with film as long as it doesn’t interfere with school.”

“Then, Brent it is,” Bob said. “This is a surprise. I should thank you for being the catalyst to the ratings boost in Friends. That has really helped our local late news ratings.”

After the initial surprise was digested, I was not surprised that Bob was able to regain his confident presence so quickly.

“I understand that you anchor the news on the NBC station in Chicago?” Doug asked.

“I’m the early news guy and we’re number one…but just by a hair. Oprah on ABC gives us fits cuz she’s the ‘lead-in’ to the Channel 7 news.”

“I’m supposed to do an Oprah show in the spring to promote a new movie because the whole cast is going to be interviewed for one of those group things she does. Maybe we could get together while I’m in town?”

“I’ve got an idea, Brent. Would you be open to being a celebrity weatherman on our early news show when you visit? It would be a lot of fun and, quite honestly, I could use the promotional boost,” Bob asked with his usual candor.

“We hardly know Brent and you’re already putting him to work?” I asked with a chuckle. ‘Never let it be said that my lover is anything less than aggressive,’ I thought.

“No, no problem. As long as I don’t make a complete fool of myself…sure. Oprah tapes in the morning so maybe we could all get together for lunch someplace, I do your show and then you could get me out to O’Hare?”

“Deal. And the station can spring for a limo to the airport if I’m on assignment and can’t get away. I really appreciate this.” Bob shook Brent’s hand and turned on his wholesome, warm, Midwestern smile. “Guys, I can tell that this is going to be a great few days.”

“I know it’ll be fun,” Doug replied as he patted Brent on the back. “Rick, I think I remember something about you being a stockbroker?”

“I’m in commodities at the Chicago Board of Trade. We’re the guys in the funny- colored coats yelling on the trading floor like banshees.”

“Oh, yeah, I’ve seen you guys in action on CNBC. I can’t figure out how anything is understood,” Brent added.

“It’s like a big puzzle that gets completed every day, but behind all of the frenzy is a very sophisticated computer system. All I know is that it works when I punch in the symbols to make a trade.” I felt good that the guys seemed to be genuinely interested.

“Let me take you up to your room so you can unpack,” Mike said. “When you get changed, we’ll eat a sandwich and take a touristy drive.”

Bob and I followed Mike and Dave to the front door.

“We’ll be out on the patio for a few more minutes. Doug and I are getting a little sun while he helps me with some dialogue,” Brent tossed out as they went around the side of the house. “See ya in a few…”

Mike opened the front door and we all went inside. Bob and I just looked at each other with slightly raised eyebrows as we checked out the interior. The façade of the respectable, older outside of the house didn’t match the upscale elegance of the inside decor. ‘Holy crap,’ I thought jokingly, ‘is my little bro into drug money or something like that? Or did he just marry well?’

“Dave, would you mind showing Bob where our room is? I need a few minutes with Mike.”

“Sure. Why don’t you and Mike get something cold to drink in the kitchen?” Dave replied as he grabbed my overnight bag. “Follow me, Bob.”

“Bob, you want a Coke? I’ll bring one up for you.” Bob gave me a thumbs-up as he and Dave headed to the stairway.

“Diet Coke or the real stuff?” Mike asked as we walked into the spacious kitchen.

“Two Diet Cokes and some answers,” I replied. “You wanna tell me how two guys in their twenties can afford a house like this? I mean, this is damned fancy, and to top it off…on the back patio is one of the hottest hunks in Hollywood. What gives, bro?”

“Okay, ease off. I admit that I couldn’t resist the urge to play with Bob and you a little.” Mike smiled as he grabbed the sodas from the fridge. “Everything I told you about our friends is true, but I just thought I’d surprise you with Brent. You’re not mad, are you?” He grabbed me around my shoulders with his free arm and gave me a squeeze.

“Naw, just getting over your little surprise.”

“Brent – or, Brad in La La land – and Doug really were our best friends in the Navy. And they still are. Brent got lucky with an acting opportunity and he seems to be successful at it.”

“They both seem like neat guys. Now, how about this house?”

“Dave had a little money, so we bought it. Most of the stuff is from his old St. Paul home. His mom was quite a collector of antiques and art.”

“Museum quality, if I’m not mistaken,” I added.

“As you said, not bad for two guys in their twenties. But I’d live with Dave if it was just a double-wide furnished with used furniture from the Salvation Army.”

“The Salvation Army…oh, puleeze.” I grinned and shook my head.

“Okay, maybe a Sears discount center. The point is, we’re very happy.”

“I can see you two are really a committed couple…like Bob and me.” I turned, gave Mike a brotherly kiss and retrieved the Cokes. “You know I’m not trying to be nosy. It’s just that meeting your friends and seeing this beautiful home kinda threw me…a little.”

“My life is open to you – let’s never have any secrets from each other,” He replied with a positive quietness.

We looked into each other’s eyes and silently signaled trust and understanding.

“I’ll go up, get organized with Bob and change. See you back here in a half-hour?”

“Yeah, store those winter clothes. Shorts and a polo will be just fine.”

I nodded and went upstairs to the guest room that Bob had occupied. My lover, Chicago’s NBC5 ‘voice of balance and reason’, looked pretty balanced in his boxer shorts as he was finishing unpacking. “Here’s the Coke,” I said, handing him the cold can. He turned and pulled me into him.

“Welcome to Southern California, indeed,” he said before moving in to lock lips. As our tongues battled for position, he started grinding his crotch into mine. “Ya gotta be warned, babe. Warm climates really turn me on, so be prepared for an attack tonight.” He took the can, popped it open and took a long sip.

“You didn’t do too bad last night in Chicago, and it was fucking 15 degrees outside.” I briefly returned his kiss before getting my bag.

“I cheated and cranked up the electric blanket,” Bob replied with a snicker. “Seriously, Sherlock, what’s up with this house and the celebrity guests?”

“You mean, other than yourself?”

“Touché, asshole. Come on, what gives?”

While I unpacked and we dressed in casual shorts and polos, I gave him the rundown from my grilling of Mike. “So, I guess, when in doubt go with the flow,” I said as we started down the stairway. “I think that we’re going to make some new good friends in the next few days.”

DAVE

“Hey, guys, after over two years it’s really good to see you again. The sandwich fixings are on the table and you can help yourself to some chips. Brent and Doug are changing and will be right down.” I observed, again, that Rick was very good looking; with the distinct Cole features in his face, he was definitely a somewhat older version of my man. ‘Hmm,’ I thought, with a smirk, ‘wonder what other features are similar?’ Bob had a polished, natural poise that telegraphed confidence, but it was obvious that he looked to Rick to take the lead when they were confronted with a choice.

“Ditto. Bob and I were anxious to see you and my brother. It’s been too long.”

“You mentioned dinner with some other guys?” Bob asked.

“Tom Feldman and Mark Connelly. Tom’s in pre-law at UCSD and Mark will go to San Diego State when he gets out of the Navy. They’re terrific guys. And I know Mike promised no more surprises so I need to give you the rundown on Tom.”

“Ah, oh. What’s goin’ down?” Rick gave me a friendly what the fuck is up your sleeve look.

“Not much. Although Tom is pretty low key, you should be aware that his dad runs Warner Brothers.” I smiled and winked. “No big deal…he usually downplays the association.”

“Who downplays the association?” Mike asked as he entered the kitchen.

“I was just telling them that you are a secret admirer of Jerry Falwell,” I answered with a grin.

“You see what I have to put up with…every day?” Mike playfully punched me on the arm.

“And all night too. Naw, I was just giving Rick and Bob the background on Tom. As you ordered, Master, no more surprises.” I popped to attention and gave Mike a one-fingered salute.

“Good form, dude,” Doug said as he and Brent joined us. “Does this mean that you and Mike are getting into a little dom and sub?”

“My former roomie has become a leather queen? Dave, what a trip,” Brent added with a snicker.

“I’m only going to be nice to you ’cause you’re driving,” I replied, “and I’m going to keep you guessing what I submit to.” We all had a good laugh before fixing our sandwiches.

The rest of the afternoon was spent driving up to Del Mar on the freeway and ambling back down the coastal highway. As planned, we spent an hour walking around the village setting of downtown La Jolla and this turned out to be a very positive bonding experience between new friends and old friends. By the time we returned home it seemed that we all had known each other forever. In fact, Brent insisted that Rick and Bob visit them in L.A. next year. And we all agreed that my brothers-in-law would be guests at the lake for our now-annual outing.

Rick made a comment about what kind of cabin could sleep six comfortably and Mike replied with a smile, “Chill out, bro…it’ll work.”

~~~~~

Mark and Tom had just left because they were flying up to Seattle early in the morning to spend Christmas with Mark’s parents. Mark had reached a comfortable understanding with his dot com dad concerning his goals and personal relationship. They would return to Beverly Hills to spend a few days with the Feldmans prior to Mark’s returning from leave. The Kennedy was scheduled to embark on a three-month cruise right after the first of the year.

“Guys, that was a great evening,” Rick said.

“And no designated drivers,” Bob added.

“You’re designated, babe. And I’m driving.” Rick winked and licked his lips.

“Ewww, TMI,” Doug answered. “Where’s a video cam when we need one?” The entire group laughed as we carried glasses and dinnerware back to the kitchen. “Seriously, what else can we do on clean-up duty?”

“Nada. Mike and I can get everything squared away in a few minutes. Why don’t you guys call it a day, go up and figure out who’s driving? I know where I’m going to park tonight,” I said with a chuckle.

“And when the big guy speaks, I listen.” A shit-eating grin was plastered on Mike’s face. “Let’s plan on re-convening around ten in the morning and make plans for the day? Rick, why don’t you call the kid, Justin? Dave and I thought that we’d just do Christmas Eve breakfast here. If the grandmother doesn’t drive, one of us can pick them up? I’ve got a few other ideas to make it a fun time.”

“Okay, if you guys are going to do KP, I’m not going to complain. See ya in the a.m.,” Brent said as he grabbed Doug’s hand.

“In the morning,” Bob added as our four houseguests slowly made their way to the stairway.

‘I’m glad I bought a super-sized washer and dryer,’ I thought, as I made a mental note to do a load of sheets and towels in the laundry room tomorrow. ‘Mike and I have a frisky group of guests.’

“This is going to be a fun Christmas. I’m really happy that the L.A. and Chicago guys hit it off so well.” I finished rinsing off the dishes and stacked them in the dishwasher.

“I’m grateful that Rick and I have become closer brothers and great friends. Maybe next year we could invite Uncle Trey and Aunt Betty out here?”

“Along with your mom? I’d like that…like an old-fashioned family Christmas.” I finished wiping down the counter as Mike came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Tightly squeezing, he started nibbling on my earlobe before giving my ear a tongue bath. Slowly, his flattened hands found their way underneath the waistbands of my pants and briefs.

“You mentioned something about ‘parking’ and I think ‘Davey’ might be interested.” Mike continued moving his hands southwards. His fingers lightly massaged my pubes before going further to alert my awakening cock.

I angled my arms behind me and palmed Mike’s buns. Pulling him closer, I said, “It feels like my buddy is just as interested.” I slowly ground my butt into his crotch. “You go upstairs and get ready, and I’ll join you as soon as I lock up and turn on security.”

“I’m going to get nekkid and brush my teeth,” Mike said as he tweaked my left nipple and bounded out of the kitchen.

After checking everything downstairs, I joined him. He was indeed butt naked as I walked into the bathroom, also without a stitch on. He finished rinsing, winked and jerked ‘Davey’ as he walked away.

“You’re awfully touchy-feely,” I said.

“You ain’t seen nuthin’ yet,” Mike called back from the bedroom with the voice of Sting in the background, singing Fields of Gold.

I never made promises lightly
And there have been some that I've broken
But I swear in the days still left
We'll walk in fields of gold.

I turned off the bathroom light and returned to the bedroom, illuminated only by a cluster of votive candles on the bedside table. ‘Ah, visions of our night at the Peabody in Memphis,’ I thought as I looked at Mike in the center of the turned-down bed. He grinned and his eyes sparkled as I joined him. “I’ve been waiting for this all night,” I whispered.

I parked one leg over his and stroked his hair as we lay there: he on his back, me snuggled by his side. Although not acknowledging the joking hints earlier, Mike silently agreed that tonight I would take the aggressive role. Not dominance…just taking the lead. This would most likely reverse itself tomorrow night.

“Love me, Dave. Love me, hard,” he growled. As he turned his head, I began kissing his face, brow, eyes and cheeks before landing on his lips. Mike greedily accepted my probing tongue. As our tongues swirled, I placed a hand on his firm right pec and felt his hardened nipple. My fingers gently played with his musculature as my mouth moved south past his firm six-pack. I found his treasure trail and my tongue dragged across his navel before I landed in his trimmed pubic area. I deeply inhaled before taking the head of his weeping cock.

Mike loudly articulated, “Ohhh, shit, man,” as I gently rolled his nuts in my hand and started bobbing up and down on his rock-hard manhood. I slowed down and backed away when I felt his ball sac start to tighten. Rising above Mike, I reached over for the visible bottle of Wet and poured a liberal amount of lube on ‘Davey’ and my hand. I reached down with a couple of fingers to loosen up my lover.

“Yes,” Mike hissed as he brought his spread legs up to his saliva-soaked chest.

‘What a difference a couple of years make,’ I thought with a smile, as I remembered our ‘courtship’. As my fingers slowly moved around his pucker and ass muscle, I said, “Love you, babe…so much.” My fingers entered his chute and massaged the hot interior until I came across his prostate. He squirmed with a smile and a sigh as I tenderly touched it. “Help me in,” I softly instructed. Mike brought his legs down to my shoulders as he guided my hard, slick cock into his welcoming hole. I took his hardness into my hand as my erection started moving deeper into his love canal.

“Urghh…ah, fuck,” he uttered. Mike’s body started to counter move with my thrusts. I noticed moisture forming on his brow as I dreamily looked at his beautiful face and closed eyes. When I purposefully grazed my cock against his nut, Mike’s eyes popped open and he grinned with pleasure. “Dave, ya got me, good, ahhh,” he yelled.

“You cute fucker, I’m gonna get ya good, all night,” I huskily replied with a smile. I was aware that my perspiration was flying onto Mike as I sped up my motions. I felt his cock get harder as I continued to plow him. I was in nirvana when his sphincter clamped hard around ‘Davey’. Although not planned, we both shot our semen at the same time. As I filled Mike’s cavity, more white streams of jizz erupted from his beautiful cock and generously covered his chest and torso.

“Ahhh, that was fantastic,” Mike said gratefully. I left my softening cock in and just looked at my handsome man. I leaned down and licked the jizz from his chest. He eagerly opened his mouth as I leaned in for a kiss. In the background, Sting was still singing.

To have you with me I would swim the seven seas
I need you as my guide in my life
My love is a flame that burns in your name
We'll be together, we'll be together tonight.

Through a common wall – soundproof only to a point – we heard, “Rick, oh fuck…yeah… nail me.” Bob was definitely delivering more than the news.

Mike and I broke up with laughter. ‘Time,’ I thought as I sprung from bed, pleasantly exhausted, ‘for a warm, moist towel and a little tidying up.’

~~~~~

MIKE

Mrs. Eunice Palmer – Justin Palmer’s grandma – did not live far from our house. She was most gracious over the telephone and welcomed our invitation for a Christmas Eve breakfast, and our offer to pick up Justin and her was immediately accepted. She said that Justin was really excited about seeing Bob and Rick again. In fact, he apparently had talked of little else.

It was hard to accept that the guys would all be leaving after brunch today. Bob and Rick had a 1:30 p.m. flight to Phoenix, and the L.A. bound guys would depart when we left for the airport. Everyone agreed that this had been a great 48 hours.

As we pulled up to Mrs. Palmer’s neat, small, one-story home off Fort Stockton Drive in Mission Hills, I noticed that we weren’t far from our favorite nursery. Because Bob and Rick wanted to accompany me, I had borrowed Brent’s SUV so that the passengers wouldn’t be squeezed. It was just before 9:00 a.m. and a young, clean-cut, blond guy in jeans and a rugby shirt – obviously, Justin – was standing by the stoop. I judged that he was almost as tall as my brother’s 6’ height but was just beginning to fill out. He jumped up and grinned as he ran to the Explorer as Rick and Bob got out and gave him a joint brotherly hug. He then led the guys back to the front door and opened it. A small, elderly woman, neatly dressed in a blue print dress, stepped out. Justin helped her as she slowly maneuvered the three steps and I walked forward to meet them.

“Grams, this is Rick and Bob from Chicago, who I met on the plane,” Justin said while Rick and Bob both nodded and shook her hand.

“Mrs. Palmer, Justin,” Rick said as he stepped aside, “let me introduce my younger brother Mike.”

I also took her extended hand, and was slightly taken aback by her frailty. “Nice to meet both of you,” I replied.

She smiled and said, “Mike, I understand that you don’t live far from here and we’re going over to your house for breakfast?”

“Dave Swenson, my best friend, and I live there. These guys, plus a few more, have been house guests for the past two days.” I looked at her and returned the smile before turning to Justin. “I think you made a huge impression on Bob and Rick. They insisted, absolutely, that this would be a fun breakfast and I’m inclined to believe them.” I grabbed his hand and felt a firm grip in return.

“Mike, guys, thanks. Not knowing anyone here and not being able to drive is kinda confining,” Justin said. His eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. I opened the front passenger door for Mrs. Palmer and assisted her into the SUV while the guys hopped in the back.

“We’ll be back home in less than ten minutes,” I said as I started the SUV. With no traffic, I made a ‘U’ turn and headed back.

“Mrs. Palmer, I should tell you about my other friends,” I said as we made our way back to Washington Avenue. “Dave, and the two men you haven’t met yet were all in the Navy with me. We’ve become very close…like brothers. Then, I’ve got my real big brother and his buddy in the back seat.”

“That’s what Christmas is all about…friends and family getting together. I just regret that there isn’t more family for Justin to know. By the way, I’d really prefer being called Eunice… especially by such a handsome group of men.”

I looked over and caught the twinkle in her eye.

“Grams, you just met these guys and you’re already hitting on them,” Justin replied with a laugh.

“At my age, Justy, you throw caution to the wind and go for it. There’s still some warm coals inside this old woman,” she replied with a smile as she turned to the back seats. Bob and Rick gave Eunice quick Cliff Notes versions of their lives. We cruised through the Hillcrest area and quickly made our way home, thanks to light traffic.

I smiled as we all piled out of the SUV. In our front window, a large, twinkling Christmas tree was visible in full glory. This was one of our projects accomplished yesterday. I opened the front door for the new guests and a huge evergreen wreath with a simple large red bow dominated our entry wall and greeted everyone. Cinnamon sticks, slowly cooking in the kitchen, enhanced the atmosphere. ‘This is going to be a great holiday…for everyone,’ I considered.

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..