Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 1,299 Words
  • 856 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Torîq - 2. Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

“What happened?” Ms. Lopez asked. She was the Jackson’s housekeeper; she was also their babysitter when the first two kids were younger but now that Jessie and Torîq were old enough to stay in the house alone she just saw to the preparation of meals during the day.

“I got in a fight,” VJ said smiling. He was followed into the kitchen by a frowning Jessie.

“And I suppose that is something to be happy about?” Jessie asked taking a frozen icepack from the fridge. There was always one inside since Jessie played volleyball and was always coming home with injuries.

“He got in a lucky punch when Mr. David was pulling me off him.” VJ said still sounding excited as Jessie had wrapped the icepack in a cloth and placed it over his eye. “You’d have punched him too Jess, first he got me in trouble with Mrs. Fredrick and then he started going on about Torîq’s balls.”

“What about them?” Torîq asked coming in just as VJ finished his story.

“Where have you been? You know that’s the reason they invented texting right, so that if you're too busy to actually talk you can still let the other person know what’s up.” Jessie said going into what Torîq had started referring to as 'mom mode'.

“Chill out Mom, I only had a very important detention date with Mr. Reinford,” Torîq said going to sit next to VJ. “Whoa, didn’t I ever teach you how to block an eye poke?” he said on seeing VJ’s face.

“Your brother has been out fighting and you get your ass landed in detention by your favorite teacher?” Jessie asked.

“A fight, what happened?”

“I dealt with it TJ, Derrick only got a lucky shot in when Mr. David was pulling me off him.”

“Derrick, that’s that jock kid from this morning?” Torîq asked taking VJ’s chin in his hand gently so that he could exam the eye.

“This will not escalate into some sort of revenge; do you hear me Torîq VictorJackson?” Jessie asked looking pointedly at Torîq.

“Does it hurt?” Torîq asked touching the bruised section around VJ’s left eye and ignoring his sister.

“Nah, it looks worse than it actually is.”

“Do you hear me Tori?” Jessie asked a bit calmer but still Torîq continued to ignore her.

“Is he still able to walk?” he asked.

“Yea but I made sure he’d be out of school for at least a week, unless of course he opts to wear make-up to hide the nasty bruises he has.” VJ said smiling. Torîq brushed the back of his hand over his brother’s cheek then returned his smile.

“You were saying you wanted revenge sis, what for?” Torîq asked smiling as Ms. Lopez laughed and Jessie rolled her eyes. You could always count on him to turn a serious situation into a joke.

“Are you still going out tonight?”

“No, maybe Matt will come over; his father had a stroke so he spent all night at the hospital.”

“Oh my God is he ok?” Jessie asked. She was gonna make a great mother some day; she had the nurturing, caring and unconditional love down to the T.

“Yeah, the doctor said it wasn’t as severe as those things can get but they are keeping him in there for two more days to see what happens.” Torîq sighed.

“Dinner will be ready in an hour, don’t be late.” Ms Lopez said as all three siblings got up and made their way to their respective rooms.

“Ok Mrs. Lopez,” Jessie replied.

It was about 8:30 before Matt finally showed up at the Jackson’s home but he wasn’t carrying an overnight bag. Instead he held a stack of DVDs he had borrowed fromTorîq a while back.

“Finally decided to return these I see,” Torîq said playfully as he closed the door behind Matt.

“Yea,” Matt said smiling as he always did whenever he was with Torîq.

“Get a room you two,” VJ said smiling as he stood in the entrance to the sittingroom.

“Get him,” Torîq shouted and he and Matt started after a squealing VJ.

After about five minutes of playing, Torîq decided that it was time to have Matt all to himself. It seemed like forever since he had felt the softness of the sweet boy’s lips on his. So long since he had deeply inhaled the mango scent that he had come to associate with his lover.

“Now I remember why we never study here,” Matt said as soon as Torîq’s lips released his. He was tenting big time, but he couldn’t allow the fact that he was so hot for Torîq to get in the way of what he had to do.

“But you’re not here to study now, are you?” Torîq asked rhetorically kissing Matt’s neck and inching down his rock hard body. He was almost on his knees, ready to unbuckle the belt when Matt stopped him.

“Wait, there is something we have to talk about first,” Matt said closing his eyes,willing himself to do this before he totally punked out again.

“If you’re gonna tell me how much you love me, I’d rather hear it from your little soldiers when they hit the back of my throat.” Torîq said then before Matt could do anything Torîq had grabbed the outline of his dick through his jeans.

“Come on man, this is serious ah,” Matt moaned as Torîq gently gnawed on the outline he was holding. “I just need like two minutes,” After caressing the outline once for a few more seconds Torîq finally decided to just let Matt get on with what he had to say.

“I am not very happy right now, so this better be worth the waste of such valuable time.” Torîq said standing up so he was face to face with Matt again and then pouted. There was a little dimple that formed just below his lips whenever he did that and Matt just couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him there. Finally, he took a deep breath and then directed Torîq to sit on the bed before taking a seat next to his leg on the floor.

“Remember we were talking about how cool it would be if we could be out to more people and not just your sister?” Matt asked

“Yeah,” Torîq replied wondering where this conversation would lead. The last time they had it Matt was upset and accused Toriq of being selfish.

“Well I thought more about it and I realized how happy it would make me if we were actually able to kiss at your place or mine without hiding or even to hold hands at school.” Matt sighed before continuing. “So I came out to my parents last night and a couple minutes after my Dad had the stroke.”

“Oh my God, Matt,” Torîq said moving from the bed to the floor in order to hold him. “I hope you’re not blaming yourself Matt because your Dad’s stroke was not your fault.”

“Maybe it was my fault Tori, and I can’t… I just couldn't live with myself if either of them were to die.” Matt said tearsstreaming down his cheeks. Torîq sensed some really bad news coming but still he shook the feeling, they could deal with any problem that surfaced together. “Torîq, I'm breaking up with you.”

Torîq sat hugging his knees to his chest and rocking back and forth even after Matt had left. It was as though someone punched him in the stomach during an open heart surgery. His entire body, both inside and out was aching but still he couldn’t cry.

“Wasn't Matt —” Jessie began to ask but on seeing her brother she stopped. Never had she witnessed her brother in such a state. The rocking never ceased and even as she tried to get him off the floor he fought even harder to remain where he was as if his sanity depended on it.

don't forget to add your comments and reviews... all criticisms are welcomed!
©Copyright (2011) (Diedre-Ann Campbell); All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/13/2011 06:45 AM, Jazzy said:
Wat!!! oh no.. it's too soon for this.. why did Matt break up with him?? ugh...mad.gif
Well apparently Matt was still blaming himself for his father's stroke especially since he got it after he came out.. Thanks for reviewing by the way :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..