Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 5,370 Words
  • 1,429 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Watch - 7. Chapter 7

Three months later:

The last of the winter snow was beginning to disappear and shoots of fresh green could now be seen. It was the season of renewal. This weekend Josh was to celebrate his 28th birthday and his first month living on his own. Terry and Josh had agreed to an amicable divorce with Josh having primary custody over Nathan. The following week the firm was to announce who would be promoted to partner. Glenn and Kyle were giving it one last chance to see if their hard work would be recognized but Kyle was already threatening to walk if one of then didn't get the position.

Josh was doing extremely well. He was billing more then most of the partners. If it wasn't for his age he would have been considered for a partnership. Josh now also had a pattern to his madness of trying to date two people at the same time. Lunch was spent with Andrew while dinner was with Robert. Since Josh needed to be home most nights to take care of Nathan, Robert usually dined with them as well. This had made Robert an uncle of sorts for Nathan and the two became very close. The weekends were also split between the two men. Saturday Josh would go to the gym with Robert and spend the night at his apartment while Nathan spent the weekends with Terry. Sunday's Josh would go to church with Andrew, Glenn and Kyle. He would then go over to Andrews's apartment where the two of them would rest on the couch together as they watched a sport game or read the paper before making love after dinner.

It actually turned out to be almost a perfect relationship. Robert and Andrew in fact started to become friends and comparing notes in attempts to find out what made Josh the happiest or at least what were his turn-ons. They found that they actually had a lot in common in Josh. Together the two of them were planning to make Josh's birthday a celebration he wouldn't forget.

It stared out normal. Josh dropped off his son at Terry's house. He then went to Robert's so the two of them could go to the gym. They were just chatting and laughing as usual when Robert opened the door to show Andrew standing in his jock with a giant grin on his face.

"What's going on?" Josh said surprised

"Well, you've been going out with the two of us for some time and we thought why should you have to split you're time between us when we could all be together for your birthday." Robert said as he pulled Josh into a hug.

"I don't understand?"

"Josh, you no longer need to pick between us. You can have both of us." Andrew took over in explaining.

"But won't your feelings get hurt? ...I don't think this will work."

"We don't think this will work forever Josh. One day you will have to pick between us but for the moment we're not at each others throats over you. In fact we find the idea of both of us taking you exciting." Robert continued as Josh found himself sandwiched between his two lovers.

"Why do I think I'm being set up?" Josh laughed.

"Well it's going to be a splendid table so we do hope you come." Robert laughed as the two men began moving Josh to the infamous massage table.

After the two schemers gave Josh a demonstration of a potential new sex life Robert finally got his chance to take Josh shopping. Actually it was to take all three of them shopping. They took a short flight to Chicago where a limo picked them up and took them to the store. It was a three-story building done in the neo-classical style. Robert pushed a button by the front door and was met by a doorman.

"Welcome Mr. Townsend. I guess these are your guests."

"Yes. Is everything ready?"

"Of course sir, right this way."

The room they entered was the size of a large ballroom with elevated ceilings. For any person who walked into it no one would have guessed that it was a clothing store. There was a bar to one side of the room, several seating areas and in the center a circular raised box. One thing that Josh found amazing was there was not a mirror in sight. They were led to one of the sitting areas where the doorman excused himself.

"Where are all the other customers?" Josh asked confused.

"You're looking at them. This place is by appointment only and I booked us for the entire day." Robert said with a shit-face grin.

"Well if this is a clothing store then where are the cloths?" Andrew asked confused himself.

"And the mirrors." Josh added.

"Well to answer your question Andrew they are kept in the back room and to answer yours Josh there are none."

"Why?"

"Because at this store you buy the cloths for others and not for yourself." A man dressed in coattails said as he approached.

"What?" Both Josh and Andrew said at the same time.

"Let me explain. If you want to impress someone, why don't you let them pick out the cloths they think is best suited for you. You might disagree with their picks but if your goal is to make the person happy why not live up to their fantasy." The elderly man explained.

"So Andrew and Robert will be picking out my cloths with me not seeing what they look like on me." Josh said a little concerned

"Don't worry sir, I know from personal experience that Mr. Townsend has excellent taste. But if you think he is dressing you poorly you can always return the favor when you pick out his cloths sir."

"Don't be concerned Josh. I'm the one who has to be worried. I pick out cloths for a living. Knowing you two I'll leave the store looking like a country bumpkin." Robert laughed reassuringly.

"Don't worry Mr. Townsend we would never let them do that to you. If the person you're shopping for has bad taste we will give them a little nudge to make them select more appropriate attire." The man said reassuring.

"What sort of nudge?" Andrew asked.

"You'll see." Robert chuckled.

"Now if you are ready sirs we can take you up stairs to the spa."

"Spa?" Josh said confused.

"Yes sir, you want to look you're best when your friends pick out your best." The elderly man smiled.

They were taken up two flights of stairs to the spa where nine men dressed only in tight Speedos greeted them. The group was then split up, each going to separate rooms so they could be groomed.

The three men that took Josh in hand seemed to be picked for their diversity as they composed of one blond, red head and a dark haired Latino. While they wore no nametags on their bare chests, they did have their names stitched onto their swimsuits.

In the room he was led into there was a large mirror and a single chair. The men didn't say a word but just smiled as they worked as a team to undress Josh. Josh at first tried to protest and remove his cloths on his own but the dark haired man with the name Gabriel on his suit gave Josh a smile and removed Josh's hands. They only thing they would let him do was lift his feet one by one as they took off his shoes, socks, pants and boxers. In no time flat Josh was naked before his smiling, silent helpers his face blushed and his hands covering his privates.

The men then stood back and began to circle around Josh at times taking out a string and measuring a part of him. It was when Josh wasn't prepared that one of them pinched him in the butt causing him to try to cover his ass with his hands. It was the response the men were looking for cause as soon as Josh's hands were gone from covering his dick that the red head made a grab for it. Josh tried to cover himself back up but the two other men held his hands behind his back. The red head widen his grin as he took out several other pieces of string and began to measure his dick lengthwise and its thickness. He then went back to just holding it and waited.

Having three hot men with one of them holding your dick made it near impossible for Josh to hold back a boner. He did try though. He tried imagining he was eating a bowl of Brussels sprouts or liver. He even tired to imagine he was watching a lesbian porn flick. None of it worked. In a last attempt he tried closing his eyes and imagine back to the days when he changed his son's dippers. But the men who were working on him knew what they were doing. They moved in closer, never touching but letting their breath hit Josh in both ears and along his lips. They made sure that regardless of what Josh tried to think about he could not forget that three hunks were just centimeters away from him and his dick responded in kind.

When his dick had gotten hard enough to hold itself up on its own, the redhead let his finger's run against it like he was petting a cat. In time he felt a string wrap around his engorged organ and the hand disappear. It was then that the three men spoke for the first time and in unison. "Pick one."

"Pick what?" Josh asked as he slowly peeked through his tightly closed eyes.

He could now see that all three men were now standing before him, hands behind their backs, their speedos gone. Each of them had clean-shaven dicks standing erect pointed straight at him.

"Oh boy..." Josh thought. He now knew why Robert liked this store so much. It was a full service store. "I'm sorry I can't do this." Josh said bashfully.

"It's all part of the service sir." The blond named Luke said.

"It's not that...I just don't do casual sex." Josh tried to explain. Funny for him to have this hang up considering his relationship with Andrew and Robert.

"Don't worry sir. It is just our job to make sure that you feel comfortable while here. For the purpose of selecting you're cloths, we needed to determine you dick size both soft and hard. It would be rude of us to just leave you with your boner." The red head named Patrick explained.

"No that's fine. It'll go down on its own." Josh said in an attempt to defuse the awkward situation. He was a little confused as the redhead seemed familiar to him.

"No problem at all sir. Then which one of use do you want to wash you?"

"What?"

"We need to cut your hair and afterwards you'll need to take a shower. Which one of us do you want to wash your back?" Gabriel spoke up.

"I can do that myself."

"I'm sorry sir... but we can't let you do that. We have instructions from Mr. Townsend that one of us is to definitely wash you. If you don't pick then two of us will have to hold you while a third washes."

"I guess I have no choice then." Josh moaned.

"No you don't sir." Patrick grinned.

"Well I can't pick. I wouldn't feel right doing so. The one I pick might not want to do this and I'm not going to have one of you do something that's against your will."

"It's our job..." Luke began to say but was interrupted by Patrick.

"I want to do it... I... I mean I can do it sir." Patrick said a little to eagerly if the distasteful looks his comrades gave him were any hint.

"Patrick!" Gabriel scolded.

"I'm sorry sir. Please excuse Patrick here. He usually doesn't work here. We'll find another to help you."

"No...no it's all right. As long as Patrick feels comfortable with this then I'm ok with it." Josh said to help remove the panicked look that was now on Patrick's face."

"If that is what you wish sir." Luke said in a tone that shouted that this was not how things were supposed to work.

"Yes." Josh said with finality ending the discussion.

After his hair was washed and cut. A cushioned table was brought into the room and the chair was taken out. At the same time Robert entered the room, he was dressed in a black bathrobe and his hair looked like it had just been cut.

"How's it going Josh? They treating you well?"

"I think we need to have a talk about what kind of place this is but so far everything has gone well."

"Well I guess I owe Andrew twenty bucks. I just came from seeing him and he bet that you wouldn't let them suck you off."

"Well he guessed right and so should have you." Josh half joked.

"Well I guess I was hoping that a little of me would of rubbed off on you by now."

"You better not! I thought you preferred me limiting my partners to just two."

"Yes I do. But that does not mean I'm not planning to expand our little family." Robert said with a wink.

"What?"

"Shhh it's a surprise."

Josh tried to get more info out of Robert but he couldn't get him to talk more. When the table was all set up, Patrick gently lowered him down on to it before raising his arms above his head. Luke then went over to Robert and talked to him in a low whisper that prevented Josh from hearing.

When they were done talking Robert walked up and knelt next to Josh's ear. So do you want a trim or a clean shave?"

"A shave of what?"

"Your arm pits and groin. I already take it for grant that the hair is coming off your balls."

"You do, do you." Josh returned. I don't know. I would feel a little naked with no hair."

"Well do you want my advice?"

"Sure, you're the expert here."

"I would have your pits shaved clean as well as you groin except for a small trimmed patch right above your cock."

"I still think that it will feel weird."

"Gabriel, come over here for a bit." Robert called when he saw the look of uncertainty on Josh's face.

When Gabriel came, Josh noticed that he had his pubes cut in the fashion that Robert had just described.

"Touch it," Robert encouraged.

Josh, still uncertain brought a shaky hand over and touched the clean-shaven skin and noticed is smooth feel. He also felt the trimmed patch of hair above his cock. Josh found that he liked the feel.

"All right I'll go for it." Josh finally agreed.

"Good. I'll see you again after your shower." Robert added, as he got ready to leave again.

"Just don't have too much fun." Josh called after him.

When the shave and trim were done, Josh was lead to a side room which was taken up by a large shower lined with four shower heads, two in the back an one on each side. Patrick almost looked giddy as he lead Josh in. Josh had noticed that Patrick looked at him with an almost excited anticipatory stare like he had something wonderful to tell Josh and was struggling to hold it in. He let Josh wash the front of his body but took total responsibility for his head and back. Between the washing of each body part, Patrick would stop and give Josh a hug from behind. It wasn't a lover's hug it was something that Josh knew he had experienced before but couldn't remember when or what. The closest thing it reminded him was hugging his son Nate.

Just as Josh was rinsing his hair for the last time, Patrick left him for a second, only to return with a bag connected to a long tube. He hanged the bag off a hook located above the shower head and began moving the end of the tube behind Josh. It was when Josh felt a hand on his ass that he, the naïve man that he was, finally realized what the thing was.

"Wait a minute." Josh jumped as he felt something hard move between his ass cheeks.

"What's wrong Josh... I mean sir."

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you an enema."

"Why?"

"Its part of the cleaning process. I was told to make sure you got one."

"Well no one told me before."

"You've never had an enema before?"

"Never."

"Well it's not as enjoyable as being fucked but its not as painful."

"Well that's all relative and since I also have never been fucked I still don't know if I want an enema."

"You've never been fucked?"

"No never"

"Oh..."

"Oh what?"

"I think I understand. If I can explain sir."

"All right."

Well one of the reason's it was insisted that you have someone give you a shower was so that an enema could be given. Its a lot easier if you have some help you can imagine."

"I bet, but why was this insisted on."

"Well from what I understand tomorrow is your birthday I think... I guess that Mr. Townsend and Mr. Windship want to make a real celebration of it."

"You mean..."

"Tonight might be the night they pop your cherry." Patrick said with half humor and half romantically.

"Oh boy."

"Nervous."

"Yep."

"Do you want me to not give you the enema?

"No... give it to me. I don't want to ruin their surprise and it will give me some idea what I have in store for me tonight."

While the experience was uncomfortable it was not as painful as Josh had expected. He knew that Robert was a lot bigger then the tube and hopefully a lot warmer as well. When all the water was turned off and his ass drained, Patrick brought over a towel and dried him up. He then helped Josh into a dark blue bathrobe that already had his initials on it in gold lettering on the upper left pocket.

He was then led back down to the main room on the first floor where there now stood several racks of cloths and three curtained screens that made a small changing room. Robert and Andrew were already there drinking what looked like water with slices of lime in them. Andrews once long blond hair was now cut almost military short and seemed a shade lighter. He was dressed in a sun gold robe that now matched his lighter hair. Robert looked nearly the same he always looked. Josh guessed that since he had been to this store before he needed less altering then Andrew and he did. Josh's hair was also now very short. He guessed he could fuck all night and his hair would still look perfect which might have been the intent.

When Andrew saw Josh he got a giant grin on his face and leaped from his lounged position on the sofa. "Oh my gosh...I bet you don't know how cute you look right now!" He laughed as he ran his finger in Josh's hair.

"You should be talking. You've gone from looking like a lawyer to a clubber."

"I know, and I feel five year's younger... and just as horny as I was back in my college days." He whispered in Josh's ear as he slipped a hand underneath Josh's robe."

"Hey don't get him erect yet Andrew. We need to see how the cloths will look on him without a hard on." Robert laughed.

"Well tonight is definitely going to be fun." Andrew said before he went back to his sofa giving Josh ass a pinch.

"Oh gosh," escaped Josh's lips. Both of them are in on it. It was not just Robert who was after his ass tonight but Andrew too. He didn't know if his ass could take it, literally.

The first set of cloths they put on were the selection of underwear. They all followed the same color scheme as the robes with Josh in blue, Robert in black, and Andrew in yellow. They were a collection of boxers, boxer briefs, bikini briefs, and jock straps. While they were being fitted the men who had helped them earlier expertly pinned them to add to the shape of their crotch and butts. So many pins were used that all three of them had to be helped out of the underwear so they wouldn't jabbed themselves by accident.

At the end, each was given a pair of white briefs. Robert got himself a boner with the help of his dressers and was photograph and measured. Andrew, turned down the advances of his helpers and walked over to Josh.

"I don't want anyone else but you to touch me Josh." He said with an earnest expression.

Josh looked at his lover with a deep expression of love. While both Robert and Andrew loved him with nearly equal passion. The nature of their love was different. With Robert it was a love of belonging and having a family with Josh. With Andrew it was love of the person. It was why Robert continued to sleep with other people but Andrew was totally committed to Josh when it came to sex. The best way to describe how the relations had worked was that Robert had become Josh's husband while Andrew was his lover.

Josh let his hands reach under the ban of Andrew's underwear to grab the meat inside, letting it grow in his loving hand. When he was fully erect Andrew returned the favor, grabbing Josh. Soon they were in each other's arms, Josh nuzzling his head against Andrew's now trimmed hairy chest as Robert looked on.

Robert had no doubt of Josh's love of him but he knew that his own inability to just sleep with one guy prevented his from having the physically close relationship Andrew enjoyed. It was one of the reasons he and Andrew had agreed to share Josh more between them. Robert was hoping that a threesome would satisfy his need for men enough so that he no longer needed to sleep around. It was another reason why he had brought them to this store.

When all three of them were erect their dressers took some more measurements to determine how low the briefs needed to be for just the head to stick out of the top and to see how tight it needed to be to give off the best impression.

After the underwear things became fairly mundane. Except for the lycra outfits both Robert and Andrew pushed on Josh, the cloths were mostly formal. By the time they were done, it was eight o'clock and Josh knew that he now either had to get a larger closet or throw away all the old cloths he already had. He suspected that the later was what Robert had in mind.

After all was said and done and Josh was back in his old cloths for the ride to the hotel he had to agree that it was fun to be pampered but he didn't want to make a habit of it. He still was a farm boy at heart and while Robert had tried to sweep him off into a fantasy world, he still preferred keeping things simple. It also gave him an idea on what to give Robert for his birthday.

They arrived at a small bed and breakfast hotel and were led straight to their room where dinner already waited as well as two wrapped gifts and a large envelop. Josh first thought that they would eat first but both Robert and Andrew insisted that Josh open his gifts. The two wrapped gifts had both of their names on them and were wrapped in the same blue colored paper as many of the cloths they had picked for him that day.

"Ok... What's with the blue?" Josh laughed.

"You mean you haven't noticed?" Andrew asked before giving Josh a peck on the cheek.

"Noticed what?"

"It's the same blue as your eyes, silly." Robert added. "And both of us agree that it is the most attractive part of you."

"Ok I'll take your word for it Josh smiled as he opened the first gift. Inside the box was a gold pocket watch.

"We wanted to give you some way of telling time without having the same memory you had with the watch. That's what the second gift is for." Robert said.

"All right." Josh said as he took up the second gift. Inside was a gold bracelet. On one side were the initials of both Andrew and Robert. On the other side were the words;"We love you".

"Whenever you think about looking at the scar you'll see this bracelet and know that you never have to do that again.' Andrew said as he helped Josh put it on.

"Thanks guys...I don't know what to say." Josh said as he held back the tears.

"You don't need to say anything Josh. You gave me the family I always wanted. Nothing we can give you can compare to what you have already given us." Robert said as he handed Josh the large envelop.

Josh gave both men a kiss before opening the envelope. Inside was a floor plan for what looked like a six bedroom house. "What is this?" Josh asked confused.

"It's our future or at least the future we want to build with you." Andrew jumped in.

"You mean a house for all of us to live in?"

"Yep. But we need your support in this." Robert said seriously.

"And your two hundred fifty thousand part of the mortgage." Andrew added.

"Wow, but why such a big house?"

"Well Nathan and Greg will need to have their own rooms and we felt that it would be good if each of us had our own room just in case."

"Well just in case one of use wants a private moment alone or a private moment with each other." Andrew said with a sly grin.

"Ahhh!" Josh said in understanding

"Yeah, if we were all crammed into the same bedroom we figured that the couch would get heavy mileage. " Robert laughed.

"All right that makes up five of the rooms what about the sixth?"

"Well that we will explain tomorrow." Robert said.

"Why not now?" Josh asked.

"Because it's part of your birthday surprise." Andrew said.

"Hey you're ruining it." Robert complained.

"No, I'm just adding to the suspense. All he knows now is that a surprise is coming. I'm actually increasing the suspense not ruining it." Andrew defended himself.

"Whatever, I'll take it out on your ass later." Robert laughed.

After diner, all three men took their turns showering and getting ready for bed. So that Andrew and Robert could plan tonight's activities Josh agreed to go last. When he left the shower he found that all but the middle pillow had been removed from the king sized bed and that Robert and Andrew lay on either side of it already nude and erect. Josh looked at the two men who meant so much to him and tears came to his eyes. They were his family now as much as he was now part of theirs.

He slipped off his shorts and crawled his way between them. He now had to decided if he kissed Robert he was sure that Andrew would go for his ass and visa versa. "All right who wants what?" Josh laughed when he finally reached them.

They must of flipped a coin or something cause they already knew who was getting what. Robert grabbed Josh by the ass, pulling it toward him while Andrew pulled him into a kiss. Soon Josh was entangled between the two men's bodies as they clung to him. Andrew flipped himself over so he could 69 with Josh while Robert began to stretch him out with his fingers. By the time both Andrew and Josh had gotten off, Robert felt that Josh was finally ready. They waited a few minutes for Josh to recover before moving him back on his side. Andrew then held Josh as Robert made his first push. Josh exhaled in pain but Andrew quickly caught it with a kiss. They stopped again to let Josh get use to the burning feeling in his ass. After Josh had relaxed his grip on Andrew and gave a nod of is head, Andrew signaled Robert he could continue. A few tears appeared in the corer of his eyes and he gave off a few gasps but each time Andrew asked if he wanted to stop, Josh shook his head no until finally Robert was all the way in.

"We did it!" Robert cheered.

"You're doing good Josh, I screamed my head off the first time I was fucked." Andrew smiled.

"I didn't know... I didn't think..." Josh tried to say.

"What?" Both friends asked.

"It would feel so good to have both of you so close to me at the same time...so right."

"We love you Josh. What can feel wrong about love?" Robert said as he began his first stoke.

"Ooooooo!," Josh moaned, "Because I love you two so much. You both deserve more then a divided man....Ooooooo!"

"Shhh baby, don't worry about it. We're happy with how things are right now so you shouldn't worry." Andrew said, stopping Josh from replying with a kiss

And that ended the conversation. Robert pounded away while Andrew kept Josh distracted with kisses. Soon Josh was erect again and Andrew wrapped his mouth around it while he let Josh suck on his fingers. Josh shot off his load first but was soon followed by Robert who made one last thrust before shooting. He then remained inside Josh until his dick slipped out. He then flipped Josh over so he was now facing him and his ass now facing Andrew. As Robert took off his condom, Andrew put on his. Josh for his part was exhausted and didn't think he could shoot off another load that was until he felt Andrew enter him with one quick thrust.

Andrew didn't last as long as Robert but he did give Josh a dry orgasm before he shot off his load himself. Josh's two lovers then let Josh rest as they licked the cum off his body, kissing him between licks. Josh rolled his neck and moved his body like a slowly squiggling snake as the two of them continued to make love to his body. Eventually he fell asleep with a smile on his face as he was sandwiched between Robert and Andrew. Robert gave Andrew a wink before kissing Josh on the back of the neck. Andrew smiled and returned it before reaching over and giving Robert a kiss.

"It went better then we expected." Robert whispered so as not to wake Josh.

"Yes it did. I was unsure if Josh would let one of us to fuck him let alone both of us."

"He loves us... that's plain and simple."

"But it puts us in a quandary doesn't it." Andrew said concerned

"Oh you mean our deal...forget about it." Robert said

"Well I guess we have to since we both fucked him."

"That and I don't think Josh would be happy with us if he knew that we had agreed that the one who got his ass was the one who would get Josh."

"Yes, I agree. Josh still can't pick between us and I for one no longer care...I might even let you fuck me." Andrew smiled wickedly.

"Well I am the most famous fuck in town." Robert returned

"And I must be the biggest sucker to agree to this arrangement. But if it works it works."

But it won't.

Copyright © 2012 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..