Jump to content
    JohnAR
  • Author
  • 1,283 Words
  • 896 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

MetaViews - 7. MetaView 7: White Wolf Pack 1st Beta Brian S. Pratt

em>This interview takes place during chapter 9 of MetaWolf 8 (MW8 “Fate”). Inspired by Lux Apollo.

“This was supposed to be for him?” Gavin asked with a heavy voice.

Brian nodded. “He never moved in.” The words hang heavily. It didn’t have to be said why Leo had never moved in.

“It’s luxurious.”

“You’re a marine, of course it feels luxurious to you …”

“Walls are thick …” Gavin swallowed the last word.

“You might have visitors, loud ones,” Brian joked, his naughty smile crossing his face. “The fridge is already full …”

“What?”

“Colt was pretty sure you would accept, so you have water, beer … and Diet Coke,” Brian answered suggestively.

Gavin swallowed. The thought of Colt visiting him here suddenly made him sweat, and horny, and itchy. He tried to calm himself by thinking of 04hundred conditioning marches. “Cool TV,” he continued.

“Only the best for our wolves.”

“And how do you feel about having a second Beta again?” Gavin asked, separating himself from the gadgets.

“Happy. Leo left a gap. He had a filthy mouth, but he was smart, and loyal … and we loved him a lot …”

“I don’t think I want to replace him …”

“You don’t. You are Gavin. You worked hard for this. Colt loves you. We do … you’ve come a long way from that Xmas episode …”

Gavin smiled. “So no hard feelings?”

“It was a bit harder when Leo came. Our pack was still young. I wasn’t sure about my role yet completely; and so much shit was happening … but I got used to it. I was the good Beta, Leo the bad one … we worked as a team.”

Gavin nodded deep in thoughts.

“Maybe there was a hint of jealous worry in the beginning; but as I loved him so much, it never materialized. And Colt would never have offered you this role if he had worries about me …”

“Thank you,” the marine officer candidate whispered, putting his hand on Brian’s muscular shoulder. “Beer?”

“Sure.”

Gavin opened two bottles and handed one to the first Beta. “He likes them blond.” It was clear he was referring to hair colors and not beverages.

“He’s a bit of a perv. And yes, he has a type.”

“Lucky me,” Gavin took a long sip.

“Blond, cute and in dress blues? You won’t be able to walk straight for the rest of your life!” Brian joked. “Don’t worry. I worked with Leo. Bad – Good. Companies – pack health. We will find a similar split. We won’t get on each other’s nerves.”

“And I guess we have an über-Beta anyway …,” Gavin joked.

“Oh yes. Sometimes he drives me crazy. He knows stuff, but doesn’t tell. He connects things that I would never have seen coming. He expects a trap everywhere and is mostly right …” Brian shook his head in exasperation.

“How do you deal with it?”

“I take it as it comes. Can’t force him to tell me. But he’s learning. He trusts us more; he trusts himself more. But I guess he will always be a Meta, with access to knowledge unknown to us; it seems he has been bred just for this role …”

“Really?”

“Where he grew up; what happened in his childhood, as teenager. The university … it seemed it’s just one big plan to make him what he is today … it is scary sometimes.”

“And you don’t get infuriated when he does his Hercule Poirot routine?”

“No. Not my style,” Brian explained. “I’m smart; I can charm people. I know how to talk; also to Colt. That’s how I help this pack. I don’t need to outthink a Meta. – And I suggest you don’t try it, either.”

“Thanks for being so clear,” Gavin smirked.

Brian lifted his bottle to cheer and took a sip.

“It feels good to be home.”

“I know. I was a stray only for a year … you all your childhood in nowhere in Mexico; years hoping to get approval from Colt … it must have been tough,” Brian moved to the window; finding the columns. Leo’s smile came as a mental picture.

“What was the toughest for you?”

“Being alone. Not eating with a pack; not sleeping with a pack; being afraid of dying alone,” Brian summarized quickly.

“I never was really alone … I just felt … it must have been terrible.”

“It was. I didn’t have the perfect family before, but it was okay. And suddenly so alone; I wouldn’t have made it through winter; but most worryingly I would have died without a pack …” Brian seemed to shiver even now. “That’s why I want you to feel welcome. I never want a good wolf to be alone again …”

“Is that why Colt chose you? Knowing the feeling of being alone?” Gavin asked carefully.

“I guess all of us know. That’s why we are the White Wolf Pack.”

“Is that so,” Gavin stated emptying his bottle. Never give free beer to a marine. “Is he as Meta tough to the Inner Circle?”

“Not really. It’s tougher to deal with all those marines,” Brian teased.

Gavin rolled his eyes exaggeratedly. “Tell me, what was his toughest order?”

“Not sure. Maybe when he went to the hospital forbidding us to stay with him. We didn’t know Jeffrey would give him blood to rescue him. We thought he would be dying; alone. I wanted to be with him to the last moment,” Brian remembered. “I wanted to be with him to the last moment.” He nearly begged as if he was in that moment right now again.

Gavin swallowed, feeling sorry for making the other relive that traumatic time. “Sorry.”

“No problem.” Brian shook his head, banishing bad thoughts, and jumped on the bed. “This thing will get a lot of action. I recommend you wear your silkies as often as possible!”

Gavin turned crimson.

“Come on!” Brian suggested cheekily. “You’ve been hot for him for years … now he’ll use you like the marine bitch you are.”

“Hey!” Gavin warned.

“Don’t worry. When he turns up his wine scent, we all turn into little bitches with our legs high in the air …”

“Is that so,” Gavin tried to keep his composure; of course, Brian was right. His hole was already twitching with anticipation. “So if it wasn’t for that, what would be your hottest fantasy?”

“You haven’t been fucked by our Meta it seems …”

“Brian!”

“I had once sex with Leo and Colt, man that was hot,” the first Beta remembered the ball-throwing practice.

Gavin’s eyes widened. He was interested it seemed.

“But I never had one with Colt and Prime …,” Brian continued, his hands caressing the thick cotton of the bed sheets. “Sam had. Isaac had. Lucky bastards.”

Gavin swallowed hard.

“Now that we’re all ‘big,’ I wouldn’t mind having Alpha and Meta dick in me …”

“I think I need a run now,” the marine suddenly stated.

Brian smiled with understanding. “It’s okay. I’m sure I will smell his come all over you pretty soon, jarhead. He can’t resist dog tags.”

Gavin nodded. “Thanks.”

Brian got up and started to leave.

“One last question, Brian,” Gavin got himself some water from the fridge.

“Yes?”

“Why did he wait for so long? He has been smelling me since we freed him from MaryAnn …” Gavin’s pain was still palatable. “He got captured because of me …”

“I don’t know, Gavin,” Brian confessed. “But you can be sure he had a very good reason.”

“And what could that be?”

“Like you said, he got captured to protect you. I assume he waited for so long to protect you.”

“How?” Gavin asked, but Brian was already gone.

Note, ch 15 of MetaWolf 8 ("Fate") will be published in two instalments on Saturday.
JohnAR (Metawolf@gmx.com)
Copyright © 2017 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’m so happy for Gavin, that his wait is over. He’s wanted this for so long and his nervous anticipation is adorable. Brian has grown during the years and now he can embrace the addition of Gavin in a more relaxed way. He’s come a long way. And he shouldn’t sell himself short. He’s smarter than he gives himself credit. He does outthink the Meta, only perhaps in issues he doesn’t think about. Such as the trust issues. That’s where Brian has done so much for Colt.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..