Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lonely Differences - 3. Chapter 3

It was dinner time that even when I walked towards where I usually sat in the dining hall and I felt someone staring at me. It was strange. It was as if someone knew of my “special appointment” with the headmaster. I looked across the tables and noticed all the students were already engulfed into their sick inducing food but that was when I noticed there was something different. The staff that were missing were back at the table. They were just sitting there. Staring. Staring at me. Staring into space, they had each a full plate, they had touched none of their food and I began to wonder, Am I the only one who notices this?

“Don’t worry… I notice too” Calvin reached over the table and tugged at my shirt.

“You might want to sit down, you are gathering attention.”

“Sorry…” I continued to stare at the staff.

“Nothing to worry about. I notice they don’t eat either. And have you seen the blood?”

“Blood? What blood?”

“In their eyes. They are blood red when the lights shine in on them”. I stared intently towards them. A beam of light from one of the upper windows had appeared and it was going directly into their eyes and you could see it. The red. The blood red.

“Woah…” I was in shock…

“Yes. Woah. I’ve always wanted to know what goes on down in the chambers but I’m too much of a chicken to go find out.”

“You know… I think we need to talk after dinner.”

He winked at me. “If its about that, yes I already know and I’m like that too.” I think he took it in the wrong way…

“No!!! It’s nothing like that!”

He giggled. “Yeah. Right…”

“No honestly, it isn’t… Just trust me…”

Professor Stoker was attending one of his rare meals with the students and he decided to stand. Whenever he stood, the entire room was forced into silence.

“Children.”

He took a deep breath.

“You may notice a few staff members have returned. They are assigned to the specialist programme so their original classes do not exist anymore. Thank you. There are no more announcements. Apart from one. This evening, we request that you avoid the halls, it is the annual inspection of the floors and ceilings and we do not wish for students to get injured. Off to bed now. Spit Spot.”

“Weird. Eh?” Calvin grinned at me.

“What’s weird?”

“The professor banning us from the corridors?”

“I guess so...”

“Lets go.”

I don’t know how I’m going to do it. He’s the one I want to come with me to the headmasters office…

And I’m willing to do anything to make him come with me…

**

“Professor Ativa, I request a word in my office.” The elderly Stoker pronounced…

“Why sir? What have I done?”

“Absolutely nothing. That is the issue.”

“I beg of you sir. Not me.”

“You have been chosen by the great oracle. There is nothing I can do.”

“But sir. Surely you have some leverage with her.”

“Not at all. Of course there is the other option.”

“If I have to…”

“You are required to or you become one of us.”

“I will do it.”

“My office. 10 o’clock tonight.”

“But… sir… those boys. They are coming then.”

“You know what I need to make the ceremony complete.”

“Yes sir…”

“Tonight 10 o’clock. Don’t be late. And avoid the shadows. They are hungry.”

“Most definitely sir.” With this Professor Ativa began to move away begging quiety within himself to be set free of the godforsaken place.

He took a shortcut route to his office and opened his door and what met him majorly shocked him…

He had obviously forgotten what this evening was for...

The feeding had begun…

It was time for one to die for another few to be completely reborn…

**

Taking off his shirt, Eric stretched and laid down on his bed. It was 8.30. He had time for a nap. That was when he heard a knocking at his door. Who was travelling the corridors this late? He went to his door and opened it and saw Calvin was stood there with just a pair of quite small boxers on. His quite built frame wasn’t what jhe was expecting him to look like. He had a short line of hair from his chest to his stomach. It wasn’t bursting with abs but it was still filled with muscles. He looked at him with his mouth wide open staring at the clearly defined bulge in his underwear.

“You going to stare or are you going to let me in?”

He brought himself back from his zone that he went into and stammered, “Oh.. of course. What do you want? You are nearly naked…”

“Well you said you wanted to talk. So I’m here to talk.”

“Why are you in your boxers for christs sake?”

“Meh. I’m comfy. What else can I do? Or would you prefer me to take them off?” He giggled and tried hide his blushing.

“Keep them on. For gods sake.”

“Anyway… about what you told…”

“I didn’t exactly tell you.”

“Well... I guessed. I guessed from the moment I met you. You are quite…”

He walked over to me and placed his arm around Eric’s waist. “Obvious.”

Eric felt slightly nervous when Calvin did this so he took a step back and kept stepping back.

“Its all right, I’m not going to hurt you…”

“Look. Calvin… I’m not ready for that sort of thing. We barely know each other…”

“But don’t your carnal desires tell you, you need it?”

“Of course they do but…”

“No buts…”

“Why have you become this all of sudden.”

Calvin sighed and sat down on my bed. “That’s me lost £10.”

“What the fuck?”

“I had a bet I could seduce you with Jesse. Even though… I do still want to…”

“We don’t really know each other…”

“But I think I like you…”

An awkward silence. Calvin took a big gulp and Eric walked over and sat next to him and wrapped his arm around Calvin’s waist.

“Well… maybe in the future. Give a few weeks. And maybe we can… do the nasty…” Eric giggled ferociously and Calvin did the unexpected.

He reached over and kissed Eric directly on the lips. Eric was feeling all sorts of emotions he had never felt before…

Oh shit…

He was falling for Calvin. And he couldn’t stop himself. Eric kissed Calvin much more passionately and laid ontop of him, kissing his lips softly and caressing his upper body. Calvin sat up and took a deep breath.

“Wow… you are good…”

“Thank you.” Eric blushed yet again.

“And Jesse owes me £10.” Eric gave him a spiteful glare. “Only kidding… this moment is real Eric…”

“I love you Calvin”

Calvin couldn’t bring himself to say it but Eric put his fingers on Calvin’s lips and whispered to him “You don’t need to say it. I can already see it in your eyes…”

Eric gulped and wanted to ask him the inevitable question.

“Calvin. I want you to come somewhere with me tonight.”.

Copyright © 2010 Johnathan Colourfield; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..