Jump to content
    Katya Dee
  • Author
  • 2,989 Words
  • 1,264 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Exitus - 2. Part I, chapter 2

- II -

 

“Admit it,” Raven tilted his head slightly to the left, his expression sarcastic and laughing. “You are only doing it to be spiteful!”

“That’s not the only reason,” Julian said with quiet dignity. “I’ve had it for the last fifteen years, and it’s in great condition…! And I just had it tuned,” he added and lifted the lid on the immaculate white grand piano, running his fingers over the keys and producing several quick chords.

“Yes,” Raven nodded, watching those fingers. “I remember… However,” he shifted his gaze towards Julian’s face. “The main reason for you not finally giving it to her is that you are doing it out of spite! Admit it…” he said in a low voice.

“Well, there is that,” the blond agreed somewhat unwillingly, and Raven laughed.

“What is it between you two, by the way?” he asked, and Julian sighed and closed the lid of the instrument.

“We just never got along,” he shrugged, turning around and leaning onto the lid with heels of both hands. “I guess the age difference was one of the reasons,” he said thoughtfully. “Renee is eight years older…”

“I remember,” Raven nodded and stepped closer, something rather dark splashing in his bizarre-colored eyes.

“She is also a very domineering person,” Julian continued, watching him with interest. “Runs in the family,” he nodded when he caught Raven’s look.

The brunet walked past Julian and stopped by the side of the big instrument, looking at the top of it somewhat thoughtfully.

“She could never make me bend to her will…” Now there was curiosity in Salamander’s eyes. “Even though I was younger,” he shrugged and slightly turned to the left, his gaze never leaving Raven’s figure. “Therefore, we constantly butted heads,” he sighed. “She always wanted this piano,” he continued while Raven slowly ran his finger along the side of the instrument. “It belonged to our mother, and Renee was quite close to her…”

Raven bit his lip as if considering something, and then he lightly hopped on top of the immaculate whiteness.

“However…” Julian slowly walked towards him. “When they read the will, the instrument was left for me…”

He stopped in front of Raven, who watched him with a small, dark smile.

“Renee even offered to buy it from me,” the blond murmured and pushed apart Raven’s knees, slowly running his hands along smaller man’s thighs towards his hips. “I refused,” he finished without taking his eyes off Raven’s face.

“To be spiteful,” Raven nodded, propping himself on his palms when Julian’s hands started to pull off his pants.

“That’s one of the reasons,” the blond rolled his eyes. “This, however…” He tossed away Raven’s pants. “…is another one… Mmm,” he said somewhat thoughtfully, and slowly ran his fingertip along Raven’s rapidly hardening length. “You were contemplating this, weren’t you?” His finger started sliding downwards in small, stroking circles.

“I was,” Raven muttered, half-closing his eyes and slightly shivering at the sensations. “The surface is easy to clean, right?” He opened his eyes, and Julian nodded without taking his finger away from Raven’s entirely hard by now length.

“Very much so,” he purred in his usual manner, his other hand swiftly working his own pants.

Raven reached out and grabbed onto blond’s shirt, quickly pulling it over the other man’s head. Julian returned the favor, sliding his fingers downwards once again after the last article of clothing was tossed aside.

“Your sister would be mad if she were ever to witness this, wouldn’t she?” Raven slightly thrust his hips forward when Julian’s hand became much more insistent.

“She would be livid,” the blond whispered and pulled himself up, throwing his lean body next to Raven.

The brunet dropped his head back when Julian’s mouth started caressing his neck, letting his fingers to sink in silky hair.

“We’d better make this worth it,” Salamander murmured into Raven’s throat, and the smaller man pulled on his hair somewhat harshly, making the blond to raise his head and look at him.

“It’s always worth it,” he said in a low voice, and Julian looked at him without a smile for several lustful seconds before leaning closer and slowly starting to devour Raven’s mouth with his own. “Julian…” Raven whispered several panting minutes later, and the blond pulled away just a little, giving him a questioning look. “I don’t want to hurt you right now,” Raven said a little louder. “I really don’t…!”

“Okay,” Julian nodded and dove for Raven’s mouth again.

Raven let the blond to lower him onto the smooth, slick surface of the instrument, wrapping both arms around Julian’s neck, and letting one of his legs to make its way to blond’s waist. Julian started sliding his face down Raven’s neck, towards his chest, and all of a sudden, Raven’s desire escalated with unbelievable speed, transforming into pure burning lust. He wasn’t exactly sure why, and he didn’t care. The only thing he knew right now was the fact that he couldn’t wait much longer.

“Take me…” he muttered, and the blond shot him a quick look.

“That’s the plan,” he murmured, and Raven impatiently shook his head without looking away from the lilac eyes.

“Right now,” Raven’s hunger made his voice shake. “Take me…! Don’t make me wait… Just take me…! Please,” he added in a whisper, raw plea splashing in his eyes. “Make it last for as long as you wish, but please… Julian, take me…!”

Salamander looked at him without saying anything for several seconds, and Raven let out a screaming, grateful moan when the blond entered him suddenly, making his back arch off the white smooth surface.

“Y-yes…” he stuttered, locking his arms tighter around Julian’s neck. “Oh, God, yes…!”

“You said it yourself…” the blond muttered in a low, uneven voice, slowly rocking his hips, making Raven to mimic that. “I am going to make it last for as long as I wish…”

“Yes…” Raven moaned again, wrapping his leg harder around Julian’s waist while his other leg made its trembling way on top of Julian’s, pressing tightly into the back of blond’s thighs. “Yes… As long as you are inside me… Ohh…” His eyes rolled backwards and he dug his fingernails into Julian’s neck. “If you want this to last…” he panted several minutes later, managing to make his eyes to concentrate on the other man’s face. “Hell, if you want this to last, you’d better take care of it…!”

Julian blinked somewhat rapidly at that.

“Already?” he asked incredulously.

“No…” the brunet moaned louder than he did before. “But soon… Oh, God…”

“How…” Julian started saying, but Raven interrupted him.

“I don’t know…” he muttered in a breaking voice. “I just want you so much all of a sudden… Julian, this is not going to last much longer if you… Ohh… If you don’t…”

Julian lowered his head, pressing his lips against Raven’s hungry mouth, and his hand quickly traveled downwards, locking its fingers in a tight circle around the base of his mate’s lustful flesh.

“Yeah…” Raven mumbled into the blond’s mouth. “Keep this tempo…” He quickly assaulted Julian’s teeth and lips with his tongue. “Don’t let me go faster…!”

“I won’t,” Julian whispered without pulling away. “I won’t…”

He kept his promise; after a while, Raven’s hips frantically attempted to pick up more speed, but Julian simply shook his head, forcing the other man to keep the same slow, steady rhythm, causing several moaning short phrases that made him grin breathlessly. Raven’s hunger transferred to him as well, making his throat to echo Raven’s growling moans, a burning desire for more speed making him dizzy.

“You are close, aren’t you? You are so close…” he muttered a while later, and Raven’s fingers trembled on the back of his neck.

“I…” Raven panted. “I’ve been close… ever since you held me back… Holy hell, Julian… I want you so bloody much…!”

The blond moaned at that and dove into the other man’s mouth again, forcing himself this time, when his body almost increased the tempo. After a while, Raven’s moans became even louder, and suddenly, his eyes flew wide open and he stared at Julian with some strange mix of disbelief and confusion. Julian frowned slightly at that look. He almost let out a breathless ‘What?’ when Raven muttered:

“I’m gonna come… Oh, hell, Julian, I’m gonna come…”

Salamander’s expression became dumbfounded when he heard that. He didn’t want to tighten the ring of his fingers around the brunet, however, knowing that it would probably hurt him.

“You won’t…” he started saying, but Raven’s breathing became quicker and much more erratic, his eyes rolling backwards.

“Julian…” he moaned. “Julian, I’m… Hell, I’m coming… Julian…!”

The blond felt the first upcoming fluttering wave of contractions ripple around him, and realized that Raven was dead-serious – he was on the brink of an orgasm and was about to fly over the edge despite of Julian’s grip around him.

“Bloody hell…!” the blond breathed and pulled out, knowing perfectly well that he wouldn’t stand a chance against the maddening dance of Raven’s body.

Raven sobbed Salamander’s name out while his entire slender frame jerked violently and his fingers locked on the back of his mate’s neck with desperate force.

“Bloody hell…” Julian muttered again with great feeling, watching the brunet with hungry, blink-free expression.

“Oh my God…” Raven said very weakly when he could talk without sobbing. “Oh my God…”

“This is as long as it’s going to last…” Julian growled in a low voice before latching onto Raven’s mouth with renewed, hungry vigor.

He entered the brunet once again, avoiding his sweet spot, knowing that it would be too sensitive right now, and his hips started to pick up speed rather rapidly while he still kept his fingers locked around Raven’s twitching, engorged length.

After a while, he slightly changed the angle and slowed down somewhat when Raven let out a hissing moan.

“No…” the brunet mumbled when he felt that hesitant ritenuto. “Keep going… Don’t slow… Mmm… down…”

Julian was only happy to oblige, slamming into the lithe body underneath him with full force, his growls louder than several minutes ago.

“Gonna make you…” he panted without looking away from Raven’s hazy eyes. “Gonna make you come again… Right bloody now…!”

He transformed his tight grip into furious stroking, and the brunet meowed something that ended with ‘…hell…!’ and this time, the first wave of contractions wasn’t fluttering at all – it was a violent explosion instead. Raven clawed at the back of blond’s neck, and Julian became completely lost in that whirling, convulsing dance, burying his face in the other man’s throat and doing his best not to lock his teeth on smooth skin. He somewhat succeeded, but not completely – he nipped at brunet’s neck several times quite harshly, but Raven didn’t even notice that, it seemed.

“Julian…” Raven hissed, his eyes squeezed shut. “Oh, hell, Julian… Oh, God, I love you…!”

Salamander froze for a second; he knew that Raven loved him, as well as he knew that he loved the brunet madly (they were mates, after all). However, neither one of them said this before, as if there was some strange silent pact between them.

Raven’s eyes flew wide open when he realized what he just said, shadows of those sweet convulsions still making his body jerk involuntarily underneath the blond. He stared at Salamander without blinking, a slight reflection of uncertain fear splashing in his eyes, making his eyelashes tremble.

“I love you too…” the blond muttered a minute later without looking away, and Raven finally blinked with half-disbelieving relief.

He pulled Julian’s face closer to his and planted a long, trembling kiss on that sensual mouth.

“I love you,” he said against blond’s lips without making a single sound; he knew that Salamander would hear him. He was right.

“I love you too,” Julian answered in the same silent manner, and Raven heard those words immediately.

He slightly pulled on the silky strands of hair, just so he could look into the other man’s lilac eyes.

“I meant it,” he said quietly. “It wasn’t just about getting lost in the moment… I meant it…”

There it was, the very familiar small, smug smile curving Julian’s mouth.

“I know,” he said in a low voice, his gaze fixed on Raven’s bizarre-colored eyes. “I did too,” he added in a softer tone, slowly running his fingers through Raven’s hair.

The brunet sighed with great content and wrapped his arms around Julian’s neck, closing his eyes once again. They lay still for several blissful minutes, and then Raven muttered without opening his eyes:

“I had never had a dry orgasm before…”

“Mmm,” was Julian’s reply. Then the blond slowly raised his head, a thoughtful frown greasing his forehead. “Come to think of it…” He said in the same slow fashion. “Me neither…”

“I can see now why you wouldn’t give this piano to your sister,” Raven nodded seriously.

“Mmm?” Julian lazily raised one eyebrow.

“It’s magical,” Raven nodded again, and Julian let out a low laughter.

“Yes, it is,” he agreed, dropping his head into the crook of Raven’s neck. “It’s Friday,” he said a few minutes later, and Raven sighed.

“I know,” he nodded, his eyes still closed.

“Do you want to go anywhere?” The blond wouldn’t move, his arms wrapped tightly around Raven’s very relaxed body.

“Do we have to?” Raven asked lazily, and slowly opened his eyes.

“Mm-mm,” Julian replied, moving his head sideways just a little.

“Then I want to stay,” Raven ran his fingers down Salamander’s spine. “Right here,” he nibbled on Julian’s earlobe.

“Deal,” Julian raised his head, just so he could slowly move his mouth along Raven’s jawline.

“I want to stay here until you are completely exhausted,” Raven said as seriously as he did before.

“It will be a while,” the blond replied sincerely, and Raven nodded.

“I truly hope so,” he said solemnly, and Julian let out another low laughter.

“I am not sleeping here,” he nipped at Raven’s lower lip lightly. “Call me crazy, but I like sleeping in bed.”

“I do too,” the brunet agreed immediately. “You will probably have to carry me though,” he nodded yet again, and Julian smiled without baring his teeth.

“I usually do,” he said in a low voice.

“Yes,” Raven didn’t smile this time; he simply started planting small kisses along the blond’s neck, his pace slow and thorough, his eyes half-closed.

“It will be a long night,” Julian muttered, enjoying the sensations on his skin. “Oh, and just so you know…” He opened his eyes briefly. “The next round is going to last much longer…! Even if you come dry again,” he nodded without shifting his gaze.

“Make me,” Raven whispered without moving his face from his mate’s neck. “Please, make me…”

“That’s the plan,” the blond murmured and pulled the smaller man closer to himself.

 

****

 

On Saturday morning, Raven woke up because of some weird, empty feeling deep inside his chest. He moaned something unintelligible in his half-awaken state and opened his eyes, his heart racing from a strange and disturbing sensation of loss.

“Bad dream?” Julian asked, and Raven blinked and frowned with puzzlement.

The blond was standing next to the bed, and he was fully dressed. Raven yawned and propped himself on one elbow.

“I am not sure,” he admitted. “Just felt something weird… Probably some subconscious dream,” he shrugged. “Where are you going?”

“We…” Julian gave him a slow smile. “…are going for coffee,” he nodded.

“Can I take a shower first?” Raven yawned again and sat up, letting the sheet to slide off him.

“No,” Julian replied seriously. He sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned closer. “I want you to smell like me while we are in that shop,” he murmured against Raven’s mouth, and the brunet couldn’t help but smile at that.

“You didn’t take a shower yourself, correct?” he asked in a low, somewhat accusatory voice.

“Correct,” Julian said seriously and planted a quick but deep kiss on the corner of Raven’s mouth. “No shower until we come back…” He smiled slowly. “I’ll join you,” he promised and pulled away when Raven tried to catch his lip with his teeth.

The brunet sighed in fake defeat, and Julian gave him another smile and got off the bed. He tossed Raven’s pants at the smaller man, and Raven caught them easily. He hopped out of bed, noting with satisfaction that he wasn’t sore at all, and started to pull on his pants, while scanning the floor with his eyes, looking for his shirt.

“Here,” Julian tossed another article of clothing at him, and Raven nodded without saying anything.

It took him less than a minute to button up his shirt, and he never bothered to tuck it into his pants.

“Looks fine…?” He raised his eyebrows at Julian, and Salamander gave him a quick nod.

“Spiffy,” he said and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

“Ohh,” Raven sighed at that. “Just leave that thing a home…” He shrugged after he caught Julian’s thoughtful look. “Whoever needs you,” he continued patiently. “Can wait until we come back… Correct?”

“Correct,” Julian agreed and threw his phone on the bed.

Raven let out a satisfied smile and headed towards the door, realizing that he actually enjoyed the dry, peeling feeling on his skin in some very strange way. “It’s his essence,” he thought, and that made him smile wider.

“What?” Of course, the blond immediately noticed that.

“You,” Raven said in a low voice and paused by the door, just so he could place a slow kiss on Julian’s lips. “Let’s go,” he pulled away when the blond started wrapping his arms around him.

Julian sighed.

“Yes,” he agreed mildly, and they left the bedroom.

©Katya Dee. All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

I think you might be more sadistic than Julian. You kill him off and then do a flashback.  Good chapter though.  :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

The piano conversation makes me think that Julian’s death is being faked;  If it isn’t and this was how intense things were right between Raven and Julian right before Julian’s death, it makes me sad.

To be with someone who truly gets and accepts you is rare.  True, Julian had two mates but I feel his connection with Raven runs way deeper than it did with his first mate (her name escapes me, the woman Desmond killed).

I’m very interested is seeing where this goes.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..