Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 6,736 Words
  • 1,670 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A journey of Discovery - 1. Chapter 1

After a long, hard Monday at work, Peter fell into his seat on the train for the hour-long journey to his home. His eyelids grew have as he occasionally glanced at the countryside passing by in a hypnotic blur, the train wheels click-clacking in the universal lullaby that can push anyone to sleep.

 

Ten minutes later, Peter snapped awake thinking to himself, "Must have been a busier day than I believed."

 

He noticed his car was a bit more crowded and, while looking at the terrain out the window, realized he had napped for two stops. "Only 30 minutes to go," he thought to himself.

 

Settling back to enjoy the journey, Peter felt a bit more refreshed after his nap. His eyes roamed the carriage, and he spotted a man sitting across the aisle and a seat along from him. The man had been staring at Peter until their eyes met, at which point he quickly looked away, blushing slightly.

 

Peter smiled and carried on watching the world pass by. After a few minutes, he sensed that `watched' feeling again. Opting for a more subtle approach this time, he chose to observe his new 'friend' via his reflection in the window. Whenever the man thought he was not being watched, he again commenced his penetrating gaze at Peter.

 

Peter always knew when he was being cruised, although he never understood why. He considered himself somewhat plain, not really unattractive but not really very handsome either.

 

At 36 years of age, Peter Franklin was single and about 5'10 with what some would call a rugby build, broad in the shoulder while narrowing at the waist, trim 185 pounds was mostly muscle, dirty blonde hair with a hint of ginger framing his face, and the one feature that he was proud of: his eyes. Their blue was that of the sea surrounding a sunny Caribbean island.

 

Peter continued his surreptitious reverse spying via the window's reflection noting that throughout the whole time he did this, the stranger was watching him, thinking himself unobserved. Just for fun, Peter would turn every so often, only to see the stranger
quickly turn and look out his own window. Peter noticed another blush flushing through the stranger's face while doing this.

 

The cat-and-mouse game pushed Peter to decide to study the fellow a bit more closely. He was, at a guess, a bit older than Peter. Peter felt that he was quite attractive in a masculine way, his face not too thin but with little sign of fat. His dark, almost
black, hair was cut in a neat, short style that complemented his dark-grey suit, white shirt, and contrasting colourful tie.

 

As Peter continued watching, the stranger again turned and looked over again, immediately blushing even more as he realized Peter was already looking at him. Peter smiled and acknowledged the man who turned again to look out his window.

 

Peter knew his stop was only minutes away and started to gather himself to leave the train. He idly wondered what stop the stranger would get off at since only three stops remained before the train's route terminated.

 

Peter got up and started to move to the train's door just as the conductor announced his upcoming stop. He passed the stranger and again smiled at him, but while the stranger returned the look, he offered nothing more than a blush.

 

Up close, the stranger's eyes grabbed Peter's attention. They were green, a sparkling emerald green that was the kind for which Peter had always been a sucker.

 

Despite his age, Peter surprisingly had relatively little experience with flirting. Oh sure, he had dated in school and kept a few companions he had known for some time through friends or work, some of which he even dated. He was gay, and most of the people that he considered friends knew it.

 

"That guy is cute, particularly when he blushes," thought Peter as the train stopped to allow his exit.

 

As the train accelerated past him to its next stop, he looked at the window to see the stranger watching him once more. Peter headed out of the station and then towards his home with the image of the man -- and his emerald eyes -- searing a path through his brain.

 

By the time Peter arrives at his house, the only thought that occupied him was whether he would ever see the man again; his desire to do so was almost overwhelming and becoming all-consuming.

 

Nevertheless, the evening went as it normally did: TV while his dinner cooked followed by surfing the net for a bit before heading to bed. Tonight, though, his usual night-time activities were infused by the man with the green eyes.

 

In bed, Peter spent half an hour edging himself before finally succumbing to a massive release. After a quick cleanup, he returned to his bed, turned out the light, and drifted to sleep.

 

His dreams, much like his fantasies, were dominated by the stranger with green eyes. When he woke the next morning, he was sticky with sweat and, upon investigation, had engaged in an unexpected nocturnal emission. 'God,' he thought, 'that must have been one seriously intense dream.' All he remembered, of course, were the penetrating green eyes that glistened like polished beryl.

 

The week wore on, and it had been a few days since Peter had seen the Stranger. Peter had hoped to see him again on the train but had not been so lucky. He continued the hard work at his job as a cargo agent for a large American courier company, and the week slowly crept past.

 

Friday came, and Peter planned to have a few drinks over the weekend. The week had been busy at work, but dominated by thoughts of green eyes. Once it was time to head home, Peter wished his colleagues a pleasant weekend and headed out the door.

 

He managed to catch the earlier train thanks to a lift from one of his colleagues to the station. He sat as he did on most days, watching the world pass by in a blur. Peter became aware of people getting on and off as the train stopped at the first of its dozen
stops.

 

He had been resigned to the fact that he would probably never see "Old Green Eyes" again. He returned to his people-watching only to be jolted by the sight of his stranger. Green Eyes had just boarded the same train.

 

The stranger moved along the aisle and saw Peter, repeating his standard smile-cum-blush. As usual, Peter smiled back and, to his disbelief, blushed also.

 

The stranger stopped and asked, "Ok if I sit here?" as he indicated the seat opposite Peter.

 

Peter's heart began pounding as he replied, "Not a problem; be my guest". The stranger
took his seat and finally gave a hint of a smile to Peter.

 

Peter finally had had a chance to check the guy out during their brief exchange. His build was similar to Peter's with broad shoulders and narrower hips. He appeared to be about 6' tall, well-dressed and carrying perhaps 200 lbs at a guess.

 

Peter mused, 'God, he is lovely. The body is quite the package with the eyes as the bow that ties it up.'

 

After sitting and sorting himself out, the stranger put his things in a rucksack and placed it under the seat. Finally organized enough, he looked up at Peter and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Toby."

 

Peter's name jumped off his tongue as he grinned and offered his hand. Toby's rich baritone made Peter's heart jump though the sexy hint of an accent was one that Peter couldn't quite place.

 

They sat in silence, a sort of truce, for quite some time while occasionally looking at each other. Each time their eyes met, one or other would smile. Like schoolgirls, they continued this game for much too long.

 

Peter finally got himself together and said, "Lovely weather we're having; shame we have to work." 'Shit, how lame was that?' he thought as soon the sentence escaped his mouth.

 

Former stranger Toby looked around and smiled as he replied, "Yes it is! I'm just glad our office is air-conditioned."

 

It was Peter's turn to smile. The conversation turned from the weather to their jobs. It seems Toby worked at a freight company just 10 minutes' walk from Peter's work.

 

After Peter mentioned his own employer and his job, both men compared notes about what life was like from their respective companies' points of view. They discussed their work schedules, discovering that Peter was usually on the next train.

 

Toby averred that he was lucky his boss let him out a little early to get the earlier train on most days; Monday had been an exception. This exchange continued 'til they were approaching the stop before Peter's. Peter announced that the next stop was his; Toby replied that he guessed that as he remembered Peter leaving the train before him on the Monday.

 

Peter asked Toby what stop he got off and was told, "The last one." Continuing, he asked Toby where he lived and was surprised to find out it was only about a half mile from him. Toby explained he got off at that stop to check up on a friend who was ill.

 

Peter started to gather his belongings and smiled at Toby, saying it had been nice meeting him and hoped he would see him again soon. Toby replied and with a slight smile and blush, agreeing "So do I."

 

With this, Peter got up and left the train, wondering as he walked home if he should have left his phone number with Toby `Would that have been too forward?' he thought.

 

God it had been so long since he had felt this way. He had dated, disastrously, two long years before: a short and unpleasant relationship. He had thought he would never meet anyone again but the conversation with Toby had him thinking that he just might be in luck again.

 

The weekend, as most seem to do, went by in a flash as Peter tidied the house, changed and washed his bedding, prettied up the living room, and generally got himself in order before the start of another week. He even went out with a couple of his friends for a drink in his local pub.

 

All too soon it was time to go back to work. The one thought that helped get him through the week was that there was a chance to meet Toby again. Peter suddenly thought, `What if he's not gay or not interested?' That whole blushing thing may just have been because he was caught looking. He put his mind to solving problem: how could he find out for sure?

 

Monday was slow; this in itself was unusual, but the day seemed to drag even more than that. Peter had all his work done with almost a full hour to spare before finishing time. He hoped his boss might let him out early but, of course, he would just have to wait and see. He found some odd jobs to help pass the time, mostly filing and clearing out his desk until the clock's hands finally rotated far enough.

 

He left work and headed for the station, knowing he would miss the earlier train, the one Toby said he rode. He cursed his boss for not letting him out early, but there was nothing he could do. He was at a loss because he really needed to meet Toby again, at least for talk. 'I got it bad,' he thought to himself.

 

Feeling like an awkward teen trying to get his first date, he reached the station with time to spare before his usual train. As he waited, he thought about Toby and how he was probably well on his way home.

 

He soon boarded his own train, sitting in a double seat hoping no one would join him so he could take time to relax and sort out his mind. By the time he reached the first stop, Peter was back to his usual routine of gazing out the window and daydreaming.

 

As he heard someone say, "Hi there," he snapped out of his daze immediately.

 

Toby stood next to his seat, all smiles. "May I sit?" he asked.

 

Peter answered, "Yeah, please do," just as panic began to set in. He was excited to see Toby, more than excited. He was very aware that there was no escape in the seat he chose; the only way out was past Toby.

 

Toby sat down and asked how Peter had been. "Did you have a good weekend?" he asked.

 

Peter replied that it had been quiet and too short. Toby gave a hearty laugh at this, a laugh made Peter mentally wilt as he thought how nice it would be to wake to that sound every morning. His torment rose as he realized that he still didn't know whether Toby was just being friendly or was, in fact, interested in something a bit more.

 

The former stranger related that his weekend consisted of little more than basically sitting at home and visiting his ill friend for a while.

 

Peter inquired if his friend was any better.

 

Toby replied, "She is, thankfully; I don't know what I'd do if I lost her."

 

Peter's heart lurched. After all his dreams and fantasies, was Toby really a straight guy?

 

Toby continued his answer. He was not visiting her tonight and would be getting of at Peter's stop.

 

Doubt struck Peter almost dumb. He had convinced himself that Toby was straight now and was crestfallen.

 

Toby noticed the subtle change in the tone of Peter's responses and asked what was up after which he quickly apologized for the intruding question.

 

Peter pulled himself together and said it was nothing and returned the conversation to Toby's day. They talked amiably as the train sped homeward.

 

Peter noticed that the way Toby sat in his chair put his leg in such a position that it touched his own leg generating unbelievable heat. The subtle stimulation made Peter feel alive but tempered with a sadness as he had deduced that Toby was straight.

 

Too soon, the conductor announced their stop. They gathered their respective jackets and bags and made their way to the exit, still talking continuously.

 

As they set off home, Peter knew the easiest way for Toby to get home would be to walk about half way to his place before forking off to another road. He figured he had two or three minutes before they would part. Toby, unbeknownst to Peter, had other plans.

 

They walked and talked about family. Peter told Toby both his parents were dead by the time he was 25 and that he continued to live in the family home.

 

Toby expressed his sorrow at this news.

 

Peter thanked him but said he was used to it. They passed the turn which Tony should have taken to his own destination. Peter was ready to say goodbye when Toby asked if Peter lived with anyone. Peter said no and asked the same of Toby, getting the same response with the additional tidbit that he was "interested in someone."

 

They continued their stroll and conversation until they arrived at Peter's house. "This is me," he said.

 

Toby looked up to see a semi detached bungalow with a small, attractive front garden. They stopped and started to say goodbye, but Toby remarked that the house looked lovely. At this point, Peter decided he would like to stay friends with Toby even if he was straight, so he said "You want a look round?"

 

Toby smiled broadly and said he would love to.

 

The two men walked to the front door as Peter dug out his keys. He opened the door and led the way into the main hall. Toby was instantly impressed with the spotless cleanliness of the rooms.

 

Peter led him through the house, telling him all about each of the different rooms. Finally the tour was over, and Peter headed to his pride and joy: the "games room."

 

This was his entertainment room with all the latest tech: LED TV, surround sound system, gaming consoles, the works.

 

Toby was impressed, saying he liked to game but only had a tiny TV. He then started asking questions about the kit, most of which Peter answered.

 

Peter offered Toby a drink, but Toby said he'd better go. Peter, not wanting to lose the new friendship, said "Look, if you ever want to come over and play, give me a shout. It's a lot more fun with a human competitor."

 

Toby was like a little kid, thanking Peter for the offer and for letting him see the house. He turned to head to the door, with Peter following him out to the hall. He stopped and said, "Toby, I need to tell you one thing before you go."

 

Toby turned, a puzzled look on his face.

 

Peter continued, "I know we just met the other day, but we seem to get on great."

 

Toby nodded a tad enthusiastically, hoping Peter wouldn't notice.

 

"Well I have to tell you one thing. I'm gay."

 

Toby was a little taken aback at this announcement.

 

"Why tell me this?" Toby asked.

 

Peter looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I like you. I would really like to have you as a friend. I know it seems weird, a 36 year old guy behaving like a teen, but I just needed to let you know."

 

Toby returned Peter's serious gaze and said, "Well, thanks for that. I like you as well and amusingly enough, I'm also gay, I had thought I had made it a little obvious the first time I saw you, the way I stared at you. I thought you were hot and when you caught me looking I could have died."

 

Peter was flabbergasted.

 

"You thought I was hot? I thought you were, too. You might not have realized it, but I was watching you in the reflection of the window. Every time I turned back around, you blushed."

 

Toby smiled and said he had felt like a teen looking for his first date that first time.

 

"This is unbelievable," Peter said. "We were cruising each other the whole time."

 

Toby laughed and agreed.

 

At this point, Peter asked again if Toby would like a drink. "Coffee, tea or me?" he joked.

 

Toby smiled and replied, "You -- and some water -- please."

 

Peter headed to the kitchen. "You want to stay and talk a bit?"

 

Toby just nodded, seeming happy.

 

After sorting out a drink for the both of them, Peter took Toby back to his living room where they sat side-by-side on a large, leather-upholstered couch.

 

Peter mused, "I can't believe we were both into each other. It's been a while since I did any sort of chasing or dating."

 

Toby replied, "I last dated four years ago. I was beginning to think it would only be me alone -- maybe forever -- until I saw you on the train. When we talked I realized I wanted to ask you out but just didn't have the guts to go through with it. I decided that I would start getting on your train just to be with you for that hour. Sad or what, eh?"

 

"You mean you have been waiting for the later train just to be with me?" Peter was stunned. "I think that's cute, even romantic. Christ... and I thought after last week I might not ever see you again."

 

They both smiled at each other and sipped at their drinks. Time slowly passed as they discussed their feelings. Dusk had come and gone as Peter suddenly said, "It's late and we haven't eaten; you hungry?"

 

Toby declined, saying that the later hour meant he should head home. Peter smiled a sad smile and said, "OK".

 

Toby got up, thanking Peter for the drink and his time. As he turned towards the door to the hall, Peter reached out to take his hand. "Toby, I think I need to see you again. I think we should go out or something"

 

Toby agreed and said they could talk tomorrow on the train. He then headed to the front door. As he reached it he turned and pulled Peter towards him in a tight embrace at which point he kissed Peter goodnight.

 

Peter was in heaven. Toby, if truth be told, was also. They exchanged numbers before Toby headed home.

 

Peter was at a loss. He felt empty but knew that this was only for a few more hours. He ate a late supper of crackers and cheese before heading off to bed. As he was getting ready, Ricky Martin sang a riff from Living la Vida Loca to announce the exciting arrival a text message: "I wish I could have stayed, but had I done so we would not have slept. See you tomorrow. Toby XX"

 

Peter smiled and his heart lifted at the thought of what was to come over the next few meetings. He keyed back a reply: "I look forward to no sleep :-) see you tomorrow. Night night. P X"

 

He settled down and drifted to sleep with little effort, his only thought that he had met and fell in love with Green Eyes. Toby, he hoped, would become a permanent fixture.

 

Tuesday came and went; Peter and Toby met on the train, sat together, and chatted about their work days. For those who sat around them, it probably seemed they were close, a couple. Both men knew they were attracted to one another but did not want to risk rushing ahead. Toby pointed out that he was going to have to visit his friend to see how she was doing. Peter, of course, was a bit upset as he had hoped to have Toby come home with him, but he didn't want to push.

 

They talked and decided that they would have their first official date on Friday. Toby, though, was a little short on cash at the moment and payday was a full week away. So they both agreed it would be a cheap date, maybe rent a movie.

 

Peter suggested that he would cook something for them Friday, knowing it would let him show Toby one of his special talents. They could then watch a video in his games room. Once they agreed on the plan, they spent the rest of their journey chatting about life like two good friends. The only external giveaway to their friendship being more than just two travellers was legs pressed against each other until they reach Peter's stop.

 

Neither Toby nor Peter could wait till the Friday. Their train journeys became mutual voyages of discovery as they explored and learned about each other: their tastes in music and movies, their likes and dislikes, the entire gamut of early relationship conversation.

 

Peter also found out that Toby, formally Tobias Konovenko, was originally born in Minsk and lived there for the first few years of his life. His father had then been transferred to his job in the UK and lived there since 1990 until he died suddenly. Toby had been schooled in Scotland, and at the time of his father's death had decided to stay while his mother headed back to Belarus. He spoke to her a lot and sent her what money he could. This all explained the origins of his slight accent.

 

Friday had finally arrived. Peter went shopping during his lunch, chicken and veggies for a planned feast of fajitas or stir fry. He still wasn't certain, though for sweets he had profiteroles.

 

Just like any teenager on a first date, he spent Friday hoping Toby would like what he had planned while the day dragged on and on. Toby text to say he was catching the earlier train and would arrive at Peter's place around 8.

 

Peter's journey home was much like any other, at least like any other before he met Toby. Arriving home at 7:20 pm, he had 40 minutes to prepare dinner. He prepped all the veggies, slicing the onions and peppers, finally adding the chicken so it was all ready to cook.

 

He removed the profiteroles from the fridge so they could come to room temp as he organized the chocolate topping and sorted out some wine and beer in the fridge. All this took only 25 minutes, so he decided a quick shower was in order.

 

The shower's bracing sting brought him to full wakefulness. He dressed quickly in nice jeans and a light shirt and headed to the front room to set up the DVD player. He had just sorted out some music and candles when his doorbell sang its cheery tune announcing the arrival of his hoped-to-be love.

 

Tearing toward the door, he was more than a little excited. This first date really had him feeling he was in Fourth year again. He opened the door and took in Toby, dressed in much the same jeans, shirt, and a jacket, clutching a small bag, much like a work rucksack in his hand.

 

Peter ushered him in, hanging his jacket next to the door. They stood in Peter's hall and moved into an embrace that quickly led to a kiss. They reluctantly broke apart when Peter asked if Toby wanted something to drink.

 

Feigning the moves of a magician, Toby opened his bag and produced a good-looking bottle of champagne. "It should be chilled enough if you want to open it," he said through a smile.

 

The corners of Peter's mouth betrayed his delight as he replied, "We'll keep this for after" and headed through the house back to the kitchen.

 

Toby eyed the preparations, saying "Wow, you've been busy; you did all this since you got in?"

 

Peter smiled, nodding in the affirmative as he opened the fridge to retrieve the dinner's carefully-selected bottle of white wine. Opening it, he poured them both a glass, offering one to Toby. Peter was transfixed as he stood drinking in the totality of his new boyfriends being.

 

"To us," he said, touching his glass to Toby's before taking a sip.

 

Toby responded with a low, husky tone: "To us."

 

Peter sorted out his wok and placed it on the heat. Toby volunteered to help but Peter averred all was in hand and Toby should simply watch and be good company. Toby smiled and slowly sipped his wine, drinking in the image of this man to whom he was greatly attracted.

 

Peter was a blur of cooking activity as he seared chicken, steamed the veggies, heated the tortillas, shredded cheese, placed the salsa in its own bowl, and finally retrieved his home-made lime mayonnaise for another ramekin. Peter declined to prepare sour cream as it made him sick.

 

Removing the chicken from the heat, he grabbed the dishes and other fillings and took them through to the TV room to set them on a low table, beginning a buffet. Toby followed him with the rest of the dishes. Heading back to the kitchen, Peter put out plates and a bowl into which he placed the chicken mix. He brought this, too, to the buffet.

 

Toby sat on the floor next to the table leaning against a sofa, a look of comfortable satisfaction on his face.

 

Peter placed everything down and announced, perhaps a bit formally, "Dinner is served. Help yourself." Realizing his omission, he nipped through to the kitchen again to retrieve his wine and the bottle.

 

Upon his return, he found Toby filling his first tortilla, his face a study of anticipation. Peter sat opposite Toby with his legs crossed he started to build his tortilla. Toby had taken his first bite.

 

"This is fantastic," he mumbled around a mouthful of fajita. "You sure can cook."

 

Peter beamed and replied with a simple thank you and that he had though it would be best to keep it simple. Toby smiled as he wolfed down his first fajita.

 

The conversation swirled as the fajitas were constructed and consumed: compliments for the fajitas, work, Toby's ill friend, and more. Peter learned that Toby's friend was much better and would not require much more in the way of the help Toby had been giving, cooking meals and running errands after work. It seems Tina and Toby had been at college together. Subsequently Tina contracted a case of labyrinthiatis, a virus that affects balance, but the disease had almost run its course.

 

Eventually the fajitas were gone. Peter commenced clearing the dishes and Toby offered to help, refusing to take no for an answer. They moved everything to the kitchen and then headed back to the front room.

 

Peter asked Toby if he fancied watching a film. Toby replied in the affirmative, suggesting a comedy. They agreed on Happy Gilmore, set up the movie, and hit play after switching of the main room light, leaving only a small table lamp to provide a soft glow. Peter settled on the couch next to Toby.

 

The closeness brought comfort to both of them. It had been so long since either had dated that they felt awkward, though not so much awkwardness to keep Peter from reaching to Toby in an effort to be even closer.

 

Peter looked at Toby and said "I know this sounds lame, but I'm so happy you are here; it just feels right."

 

Toby looked back to Peter's eyes and simply nodded agreement. He then leant forward and took Peter's face in his hand, drawing him into a kiss.

 

Toby's tongue ran along his new lover's lips as they kissed slowly. It gained entrance and soon they were both exploring each other's mouths. They kissed for what seemed like hours before eventually breaking apart.

 

"Fancy some dessert?" Peter asked when he could finally talk again.

 

"Hell yes," was Toby's reply with a dirty smile.

 

Peter laughed;"You'll have to wait till later for that." He stood and went to the kitchen to retrieve two bowls: the profiteroles and the rich chocolate sauce.

 

He sensuously dipped one of the profiteroles in the sauce and brought it to Toby's lips, touching them lightly. Toby took a bite and moaned, "Oh, this is good." He finished off the first profiterole before he had a chance to lick his lips; Peter nipped in and stole a chocolate-flavoured kiss.

 

"Mmmmmmm," Peter murmured, unable to contain himself.

 

A precedence set, they fed each other dessert, one sweet morsel at a time, getting chocolate all over their mouths and kissing it off. They both thought this was shaping up to be a great night.

 

The sweet dessert finally disappeared; they sat back, sated, and looked at teach other. Toby said, "That was awesome; you're a fantastic cook, and dessert was great. If that's a taste of things to come, I just might have to move in."

 

Peter looked up and smiled the small smile where only the edges of his mouth turned up. "When do you want to?" he queried with measured anticipation.

 

They both laughed and bent in for another quick kiss. Watching what was left of the movie, Peter had his arm wrapped around Toby's shoulder, occasionally stealing a kiss or a sip from the third bottle of wine they had opened. "This is what love is all about," he thought. "Sitting with someone you love enjoying a film enjoying good food and company."

 

Time passed as they sat together holding hands, unable to be apart for even a few moments. It was getting late, and Toby said he had better head home as he was feeling a little drunk.

 

Peter stopped him, querying just slightly urgently, "You could stay; you could sleep in the spare room if you want." In his head he was still thinking it would be unbelievable if it was his own bed.

 

Toby paused, then said he didn't fancy walking home in his state, and it was silly getting a taxi for such a short distance. They started to set up the pullout bed in the spare room although both hoped it wouldn't be needed.

 

They kissed again and said goodnight. Peter headed to his room, leaving Toby to sort himself out and get ready for bed.

 

Peter stripped down to his underwear before slipping under the duvet. His thoughts turned to analyzing the night that had passed, thinking it had been fantastic. He rolled over and started to settle into sleep when he heard footsteps. His first though was Toby was headed to the toilet but this quickly changed as the steps stopped just outside his door followed only a few seconds later by a gentle knocking.

 

Toby asked, "You still awake?"

 

Peter rolled to face the door, "Yes, Come on in."

 

The door opened, throwing Toby into silhouette. He stepped towards the bed. "Peter, I wouldn't normally do this on a first date but we are past that. Can I join you? Please? I want to spend the night holding you, exploring you."

 

All Peter could do was pull the covers back, inviting Toby into his bed the only way he knew how.

 

Toby got in and moved towards Peter, reaching out to touch him.

 

Peter felt as if he was in heaven. Toby's touch was light but firm, truly a man's touch. Peter started to return the touching and revelled in the fact that Toby's chest was hairy, with a soft down covering firm flesh underneath.

 

Toby, at the same time, was stroking Peter's body thinking he would never get enough of what he felt. Peter's flesh was warm and firm as Toby started to explore further down his stomach and across his arm. This elicited a response from Peter, "Mmmmm, that feels good. You feel awesome, too." Toby leaned forward and kissed Peter.

 

Peter said, "I thought we were gonna take things slow," though his mind was screaming `I want more; I want it all.'

 

Toby's response was to kiss Peter even more deeply, saying "Ssshhhh."

 

Peter felt Toby's hand move across his chest then down his stomach, one agonizingly slow inch at a time.

 

Toby felt Peter tremble. He had planned to take things slow but after the meal and the thing with dessert, it was just too much. He continued down Peter's stomach, finally hitting the top of his pubes. He stopped.

 

Leaning into Peter again, he nipped at Peter's ear with his teeth. He could feel the heat for Peter's cock next to his hand. Peter continued to tremble and uttered one, slow, passionate, urgent word: "Ppppllleeaase."

 

Toby smiled to himself and grabbed Peter's throbbing cock.

 

By this time, Peter didn't know what to do; it had been so long since someone had touched him. Toby's touch was driving him wild, and he couldn't remember his cock feeling so hard. He was in heaven. He didn't want the sensation to end.

 

Then it happened.

 

Toby grabbed Peter's cock and gently started to stroke it. He loved the fact that it was uncut. He slid Peter's foreskin back as far as it would go and ran his thumb under the glans. Peter nearly came on the spot, squirming a little under Toby's touch, continuing to worry he would come to soon.

 

If the light had been on, Toby would have seen the ecstasy on Peter's face as he had his cock played with. Peter would have seen the look of determination on Toby's. Toby continued to work Peter's cock, which by this time was leaking pre-cum like a burst pipe. Toby's hand and Peter's belly were soaked. Toby kept up a steady but gentle pace, teasing Peter slightly. Easing off, he felt Peter's cock swell with impending orgasm.

 

For Peter it was a delicious hell. He needed release but every time he got close, Toby basically stopped. "God, this guy really knows how to please a man," was all he could think.

 

He did have the wherewithal to reach out for Toby's cock. He grasped it and quickly learned it was big. While Peter had a decent thick cock that was 6-7 inches long, depending on the day, Toby was closer to 10 inches and maybe even thicker. Of course, the whole time Peter was touching Toby's manhood Toby was wanking Peter's cock.

 

Toby felt Peter grab him and yielded to natural urges, speeding his own stroking. He wanted to please Peter and was so turned on just touching him that when he felt Peter's hand, he nearly came instantly.

 

Toby eased the covers down so that they were both exposed and moved so he was sitting across Peter's thighs. This caused Peter to break contact with Toby's cock but still enabled Toby to play with Peter. He wanted them to cum together.

 

He was already pretty darn close and from the feel of it, so was Peter. He shifted Peter's legs up so his cock was touching Peter's then grabbed both cocks in his hand forcing them together, quite a feat given their size. He had always loved this technique.

 

As he did this he felt Peter tense and emit a sharp whimper. Toby started to stroke both cocks together, their combined precum acting as lube for his now flying hand. He started to tense with every stroke squeezing Peter's thighs between his legs. Peter was panting by now, moaning softly with each stroke.

 

Toby knew they were both close; he had sped up again and within seconds he was coming. As he did, he heard Peter groan and felt him begin to pulse. He heard their combined shots hit flesh and then something hard. 'Probably the headboard,' he thought. He was in heaven; he had shot five or six times before he felt the contractions ease and the orgasm begin to abate. He could feel Peter's cock throbbing against his with each shot.

 

Peter felt awesome, physically drained but aware of everything around him: his own and Toby's breathing, the weight of Toby on his legs, and the pulsing of their cocks as Toby slowly wanked them. He reached up and touched Toby's cheek, cupping it and then pulling Toby's head down into a kiss. He could feel their steel-hard cocks between them as Toby's full weight was pressed onto him. Their stomachs and chest met, then their lips. This time the kiss was gentle and unhurried, the kiss of real lovers.

 

Both men spoke simultaneously, "That was great."

 

Toby rolled off Peter and lay beside him, a mellow glow enveloping his entire being. Peter rolled away and turned on his bed light.

 

He looked back to see Toby watching him, his green eyes sparkling in the dim light. "I'll go get a cloth," he said.

 

Toby just reached out and grabbed Peter's hand, pulling him back to bed.

 

"Why?" was all Toby said.

 

As Toby pulled Peter into a crushing embrace, Peter smiled and snuggled up against Toby. He reach out and turned off the light.

 

Toby held Peter to him as they drifted off to sleep. Both men knew that they had only begun their journey of discovery. They looked forward to its every step.

I would just like to thank Kermit and Adam for their time and help in getting this chapter up and running. There will be more to follow. Thank you, the reader for your time and I hope you enjoyed the tale. Kiltie
Copyright © 2011 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/15/2011 08:49 AM, Houdinii said:
Loved the story. Ya got me all hot and bothered.... *hits follow button.
Thank you my friend, part two will be with us soon. Its a three parter. Hope you enjoy.
Link to comment
On 12/15/2011 01:22 PM, Conner said:
Excellent job on this chapter, my fine Scotsman!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif The "tentativeness" was nicely done.
Thank you Conner, I have to thank my editors on this for their help, suggestions and support. Part two to follow.

 

Link to comment
On 12/15/2011 04:23 PM, Daddydavek said:
Liked the dessert scene as well as the aftermath....

Learned a new term for what we in US call cream puffs too!

Daddydavek, thanks, that is part auto biographical, well at least the eating part. Lol. It's proved interesting being a Scotsman with two America Editors. Spelling is just one of the things we talk about. Thanks again.

 

Link to comment

Liked the chapter.........And you've got an awesome eye for similes....the imagery you use is great.........and the romantic intimate moments are hot! Kudos! thumbsup.gif

Link to comment
On 12/22/2011 12:13 AM, Eternal Ivan said:
Liked the chapter.........And you've got an awesome eye for similes....the imagery you use is great.........and the romantic intimate moments are hot! Kudos! thumbsup.gif
Thanks for that Eternal, my two editors played a big part in getting this sorted.
Link to comment

I enjoyed the interplay on the commuter train (I often commute to NYC by train). It is featured in a story I wrote and will share here soon. It's a strangely intimate place, the train, often the same people seeing and not seeing each other. You developed the relationship well, capturing life experiences. Thank you for your story. Roland

Link to comment
On 05/29/2014 04:32 AM, RolandQ said:
I enjoyed the interplay on the commuter train (I often commute to NYC by train). It is featured in a story I wrote and will share here soon. It's a strangely intimate place, the train, often the same people seeing and not seeing each other. You developed the relationship well, capturing life experiences. Thank you for your story. Roland
Thanks for the review Roland. I'll watch out for your tale. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..