Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 4,741 Words
  • 712 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You never know - 3. Chapter 1 Book 2

Well it’s been 8 yrs since I started this story, I finished it in 2014 then added more. Time to upload it I think. Enjoy.

We left the Cam an Stuart heading in different directions to prepare for a Break in Edinburgh.
There is some graphic content, so reader discretion is advised.

Book 2

Cam woke, to the noise of the birds that tap-danced on his roof, rolling he looked at his alarm, five past six in the morning. The room was bright, the sun up and shining straight at his bedroom window. Up in time for work but he didn't need to. He pulled the duvet over his head, blocking sound and light. Soon he was asleep and dreaming again a smile on his face.

-----------------

Stuart was up at his usual time of seven he still had to pack, it didn't happen last night.

His journey home had been laced with thoughts of the coming trip. By the time he had stopped to get some things at the local Asda and headed home it was late evening. His plan had been to pack but he had got distracted, first by a call from his mum. Then after dinner, he had fired up the computer, the idea being, to get some ideas of what to do while in Auld Reekie. It never happened, thoughts of Cam, led to a bout of surfing. This led to a wasted, well not for Stuart, two hours.

Fed, showered, watered and dressed in a polo shirt and his favourite black jeans, he started to pack a few things, thinking of all the possibilities. All too soon, smiling, he headed to the town and the Kissing Couple Statue.

------------------

Cam had everything packed and was sitting grabbing a tea, it was half nine. The bus was at nine fifty, from literally across the road. Finishing his tea and quickly cleaning up, he checked the windows and doors. Kal was going to stay over tomorrow, so the house was going to be watched at least two days. He had left him a note, no parties but a friend or two was fine.

He was out the door, coat and case, with five minutes to spare.

--------

Stuart stood, feeling a little awkward just to the side of the statue. Cam had text to say he was on his way and if all was well would arrive at five to eleven. He saw the Ayr bus arrive and head to its Stance. Stuart felt a thrill run through him; he'd had one boyfriend, well thats what they said they were, it was more an arrangement of convenience. Both had been married and going through their divorces. Cam would be his first real boyfriend. He wanted this to work, Cam was what he wanted in a partner, smart funny, handsome. He was lost in these thoughts when someone touched his arm.

He spun the name Cam forming on his lips. He froze and spluttered, "Mary. Oh, eh hey there." Behind Mary was Ruaridh.

"Hello Stuart, how are you?" He knew Mary was really asking what's going on.

"I'm well, Mary. Hi Son, how are you two? Why you here?"

His son smiled "Mum came to pick me up; I was away visiting some friends during break."

He noticed movement behind Mary and Ruaridh, on looking up he saw Cam moving through the crowd, a huge smile on his face. Stuart's own face twitched a smile forming.

"So how about you dad; why you here? Where you off to?

He was watching Cam. His mind was racing as how to answer. The truth was best, he knew that.

"I'm waiting for a friend; we are heading through to Edinburgh. Gonna do some sightseeing. That's him know. Hey Cam, good timing, this is my son Ruaridh and his mum Mary."

"Hi Mary, hi Ruaridh, nice to meet you." He shook Ruaridh's offered hand. Mary just looked at him, then Stuart. "Sorry I'm a little late traffic was hell. The bus leaves in five minutes from stance two."

Stuart nodded and lifted his bag; he nodded at Mary and drew Ruaridh into a hug with his free arm. "I got to go. Catch you later son, take care." He felt his son respond with a tightened hug. Then they were off, Cam and Stuart towards the waiting Edinburgh bus, Ruaridh and Mary towards the drop off point, waving as they went.

The bus journey was uneventful, Stuart was deep in thought so Cam contented himself with people watching and staring out the window. The closeness of Stuart was all he needed so Cam sat and let the world pass by. Soon the countryside gave way to houses and the outskirts of Edinburgh. It was then his thoughts were interrupted by "are we there yet?" He turned to see Stuart watching him grinning wildly.

"Not long, there are the Crags and Arthur's seat, and Murrayfield over there." Cam pointed as he spoke.

"Sorry for the silence, Mary has that effect. I always wonder what she is thinking. It will be driving her mad, and no doubt Ruaridh will wonder who you are." He smiled with this statement. "If they ask I'll tell them, well I'll tell Ruaridh for sure, Mary I'll have to think on."

"She likely suspects, who and what I am. The look I got when you introduced us. She looked at me as though I was pond scum. No offence."

"I think I'll tell Ruaridh when we head back. Maybe we could meet him on Saturday, I want you to meet him sooner rather than later. He always notices my moods. He's a good kid. Like your nephew Kal."

Sudden noise and movement interrupted the rest of the conversation. They had arrived at the terminus and the bus was pulling into the stance.

"We're here, come on let's get our bags, find the hotel and then......" Cam paused, looking at Stuart with a grin, "we can decide what next. Lunch would be good." Finished he stood and started down the isle of the bus to the exit. Stuart quickly followed after checking they had left nothing behind. As he walked he watched how Cam moved, enjoying the wiggle of his butt.

Twenty minutes later they trundled their cases into the lobby of the hotel. Stuart suddenly felt conscious of what he was doing. God he was here with a man, he was planning on staying in the same room. He stood back and watched as Cam spoke the young lass behind the reception desk.

"Good Afternoon and welcome to The Radisson Blu. How can I help?"

"I have a reservation for Paterson."

A few quick taps at the keyboard and the receptionist looked up "a double room. If I can get you both to sign here please; while I get your keys."

Stuart's mind was now running in overdrive as he signed and stood back. He was about to share a bed with Cam. Suddenly all thought of what was happening was eclipsed by a new feeling. A heat was spreading quickly through him it headed south, along with a good bit of his blood supply. He started to flush; just then Cam turned and shot him a smile, and offered the pen to sign.

Cam then signed the form he had been given; he stood a bit then turned, smiling, to say something to Stuart. He noticed the colour of Stuarts face. Why was he blushing? He watched Stuart as he started to fidget. It then became apparent, he noticed the now obvious bulge in Stuart jeans.

"Your key sir....sir....excuse me sir your key."

Cam suddenly was aware he had been staring at Stuart lost in thought, oh what thoughts. He turned to accept the proffered key.

"Sorry, was in another world, thank you."

"Not a problem sir, your in room 223, the lift is through the door and left. I hope you both enjoy your stay."

Cam could only smile, had she just winked at him, he thanked her again, grabbed his case and headed to the door indicated seconds before.

Stuart appeared next to him as he reached the door. “Well there was someone that has guessed our plans."

He opened the door to allow Stuart through.

Cam handed him the second key card as the lift door they had reached opened to allow its present occupants out. Entering he hit two and turned to smile at Stuart.

"Well we do have a double room. That and the fact you were blushing like a teenager on his first date might have tipped her to it." He leaned closer stealing a quick kiss. "That or maybe this gave it away."

Stuart felt Cam gently brush against his subsiding erection, which flared instantly back up.

"Christ I hope no one is waiting on the lift, I can barely walk. Thanks Bawbag." Cam laughed at Stuart's retort turning to respond, but the lift stopped and the doors slid open.

"Second floor, our stop, let me check alls clear, don't want you to get any more embarrassed."

He ducked out the door and headed off at a quick pace, avoiding Stuart's attempt to slap him. He heard Stuart call of "I'll get you back Paterson, your going to pay."

"Promises, promises." He shot back as he slipped the card into the door of their room. Stuart caught up just as Cam pushed open the door and step aside ushering him in. "In ya go big boy, that's certainly clear."

Stuart, turned nearly tripping over has case when he heard this. Cam caught his arm, drawing him upright and into a fierce kiss. With the click of the door shutting behind him he realised it had still been open. Stuart, who was taken by surprise, was now very much in charge as they kissed deeply, tongues fighting for supremacy, hands exploring their bodies locked together.

It seemed like forever before Cam came up for air, "Jesus Christ, I've needed that since the shop. Stuart it's corny but youre the hottest boyfriend I've had. God what have I been missing all this time? Where have you been in my life?" He saw the look Stuart was giving him, he seemed perplexed. "What's wrong, did I say too much, tell me I've not scared you into leaving already." Letting go he took a step back from Stuart. "You ok?"

----------

Stuart looked more confused now than he had before. His mind was racing, where had this guy been all his life, all the same questions Cam asked. Then that kiss, on a scale of 1 to 10, well it had been a ten to the power of kiss, his mind reeled.

He closed on Cam trapping him almost against the door, taking his face in his hands he leant in and nipped at his lip, teasing him till he felt him relax a little. He continued the little nibbles at him, breaking away to speak at each break.

"Cam....I need...this...you are....a drug.....Christ...I'm...dying...here." He finally pulled away and looked into Cam's eyes. He smiled then taking Cams hand drew him into the room proper.

Cam followed, a smile starting to spread on his face, he wanted it all, he wanted to throw Stuart on the bed......his thoughts made him smile more and a sparkle reached his eyes. Stuart watching all this as he draw him to the bed side, smiling back, caressing his hand.

"Cam, I....Cam...you...FUCK..." Stuart's mind was now so screwed up he had no idea what was happening. All he knew was this was right, Cam, him, here and now.

Cam reached up and cupped Stuart's cheek the touch gentle. "Shhh, slow down, breath. I'm glad we are doing this, I want you here, hell I want you. I want to know you, I want to feel you. God I just want you. Mr Mirren you hear me." He carried on stroking Stuart's cheek.

Stuart stood there transfixed by what Cam was saying; he felt a lump forming in his throat. Taking another deep breath he gathered his thoughts.

"Cam...Cam, I told you about my life, I have had.....flings, but never loved, not even Mary to be truthful. Then you come into my life and I suddenly know what I have missed. Oh god I'm a 38 year old and I have never felt like this. Being near you has me in a right fuddle. Christ you saw my reaction to you in the lobby. I want, I want you, and I want you to be mine." He paused and wiped at his eyes. "Christ on a bike, look at me bubbling like a bairn."

"Come here ya big numpty." Cam, who had stood, hand on Stuart all through his speech moved in; close and slipping his hand from his face round to hold the back of his neck. Kissed Stuart's eyes gently then his forehead and finally his lips. The kiss, tender and gentle. He continued the kiss as he held Stuart his hands gently stroking Stuart's neck. He stop and leaning back, not relinquishing his grip. A grin splitting his face.

"So what now." He still wanted to throw Stuart on the bed and carry this on but didn't want to push.

"Hmmm, I want to explore more." Stuart's speech was interrupted by a growl. A look of utter embarrassment crossed his face. "Oh god, I'm sorry"

At the sound Cam struggle not to laugh, he watched Stuart, saw he was upset. He kept up his caresses "Stuart I want to do so much to you, all of which needs you full of energy. But we have all week." His voice dripped with suggestion and promise of what was to come. "Let's go get you fed and while we eat we can sort out things to do. To be honest I don't see much sightseeing getting done. Maybe we better pop into a shop on the way back and get some extra supplies."

Stuart was disappointed with himself for spoiling the moment but then he heard the promise in Cam's voice, heard and knew that Cam wanted more a lot more. He smiled and quickly kissed Cam. "I had breakfast, honest, I'm just a remorseless eating machine. Lunch sounds good, then.....dessert."

He stepped, reluctantly, away from Cam. He felt good now, Cam was here and he had some plans for latter. He gathered himself together, putting his case to the side of the wardrobe.

Cam had felt suddenly alone as Stuart pulled away, a feeling was quickly lost as he to realised that he was with the man he wanted and they now had 5 days together. Stuart was all contradictions, his looks, style and appearance screamed trouble. His actions, behaviour conversation screamed teddy bear. Cam could feel his heart beat faster at the thought.

"Ok let's get that lunch, what you fancy. I know a couple of places near here, or we can just eat in the hotel?"

"Let's eat out, I fancy a bar lunch to be honest. Can't have them when driving, first though I gotta point Percy."

Cam started to laugh. Point Percy, god he had been a wean when he last used that. He watched Stuart as he headed past him to the toilet, felt him brush against him, the heat of him. He smiled and focused on Stuart's jean clad arse, his thought of what he would do to it making hard.

"Jesus! What the...."

Cam startled from his thoughts moved quickly to the door of the bathroom. Stuart stood hand on his zip transfixed.

"We got a walk in shower and a Jacuzzi. How? When?" He had turned to look at Cam. Hand still on his zip.

"Last night on the way home I called them. Thought you needed to point....."

Stuart reminded of his original task turned again and stood over the loo. Then let go

Cam was transfixed. "Not pee shy then?" He stood in the doorway watching Stuart's body move as he performed this simple function. The muscles flexing and tensing under his top, as he finished up.

Stuart turned, as he tuck himself away, saw Cam still staring at him, as he washed and dried his hands.

"Did you enjoy the show? Never took you as someone into....." Before he could finish Cam cut over him

"Sorry I just seemed the thing to do while talking. I'm not normally this...Pervy." He smiled and let Stuart past. "Ok let's head out there's a place near here that does great bar meals. My shout"

They headed out of the hotel and moved off down the Royal Mile, the road that ran from Edinburgh Castle to Holyrood Palace, one of the Queens residencies in Scotland. As they walked they chatted about the things the shops were selling tourists, as well as memories of previous Edinburgh visits.

"This is it." Cam spoke as he stopped at a pub. Stuart looked; it didn't look much, your average auld mans pub from the outside.

Stuart saw the menu in the window and as he read it looked past into the dimly lit bar. He could see the various bottles of spirits lined up and on a gantry along the back, a large selection of whiskies.

Yup if the food was decent he would be happy sitting in this bar. He headed in the door, Cam close on his heels. Seeing an empty booth at the back, headed directly to it and sat. Cam drew next to the table and stood watching him.

So what you wanting to start with, drink that is.The smile Cam gave him sent shivers through him.

Ill have a Pint of Stella if they have it. Cam turned towards the bar and was soon back two pints in hand and a menu tucked under his arm.

Handing Stuart first the pint and then the menu Cam sat down in a chair opposite.

Cheersthey both said and then smiled at each other. Stuart sat staring at his pint for a second; he had something to say but how to say it.

Cam, good choice with this place, this menu looks great. Can we order then chat about something, Please."

Cam looked a little pensive with what was going to happen. Stuart clearly wanted to be here and the kissing and other stuff said he wanted more. So what did he need to say? As a distraction, he snagged one of the bar staff and they ordered. A tear and share garlic bread, then the fish and chips that the place was famous for. Once the order was in he sat waiting, watching Stuart, sipping his pint.

“I invited myself along on your holiday, and I want to pay my way. I have money put by for this so I want to sort out what we owe before we go on. The room must be a fortune; at least let me split the cost." Stuart saw the smile spread over Cams face.

"Stuart I thought you were gonna say you were having second thought or something. The room was a steal to be honest. Kal's mother works for Radisson. As a family member I get access to her discount. Kal gives me the code each year, oh don't worry she knows I use it at times. We have an understanding."

"So how much is the room?" Stuart put down his pint glass and relaxed back into his chair.

"Well it's normally two hundred a night." Cam couldn't resist a little teasing, "That’s without breakfast, we got it for." He stopped to take a long drag on the pint, watching Stuart closely. "Well it's 50 a night with the discount. We're getting 4 nights, with a Jacuzzi for the normal price of one."

Stuart, near choked on the beer he had just tried to swallow. "That's fantastic, Cam, so 200 each for that luxury, the room looks awesome. I'm happy to find breakfast, out, at that price."

Cam smiled and shook his head; he leaned in a bit taking hold of Stuart's hand. "No it's 50 per night for the room, and as I'm family, breakfast is included". He smiled at the look on Stuart's face, just like a little kid. All excited and amazed. He squeezed Stuart's hand gentle. "So 100 each. You ok with that?"

Stuart could only grin and smile. "Fuck yeh".

Before he could say more their food arrived two large plates were deposited in front of them followed by a plate of bread. Cam knew how big the fish here was, he'd had it before but the childlike wonder in Stuart's eyes, as he took in the largest battered Cod he had ever seen, made his heart soar. God I love him.

They ate, and chatted about what they could do while in the city. Cam knew they would be lucky to get half it done as he suspected Stuart had similar plans to him regards their activities. They finished and ordered a second pint and sat chatting further smiling at each other. Anyone with half a brain would know what was going on in their heads while they sat.

"Excuse me. You want anything else?" The barman interrupted with a smile. "Can I get you the dessert menu? Today's special is Cranachan."

"Oh I' haven't had Cranachan since...forever. One for me please. Stuart you up for a dessert."

"Is Cranachan the thing wae raspberries, cream, oats and whisky?"

"Yes" both Cam and the Barman answered at the same time. Cam then continued "it's also got some honey in it. You cannae beat it. I'll share if you want."

Stuart looked at Cam then started to laugh. "I have two chances of getting any of it off you, I can see that. I'll take one too please." The barman vanished with their dirty plates and dessert order. "This way if I don't like it you can have mine. Then you will owe me a dessert."

Cam felt his cock harden, how could a simple sentence sound so dirty, so promising. "You’re already on a promise once we get back to our room, matey. Wonder if they do doggie bags here." Cam smiled as he took Stuart's hand again holding it. The image of Stuart covered in Cranachan dancing behind his eyes.

Just like any other fantasy it got interrupted at the best bit with the arrival of dessert.

"It's massive. Cam you'll never manage it all, I surely won't."

"Try it and see." Cam's only reply before taking his first spoonful and groaning in what Stuart could only think of as extreme ecstasy. He watched Cam as he slowly ate his way through the dessert. He had to say it was damn good. The tartness of the raspberries was countered with the honey and whisky. The cream smoothed it out, the oats had been lightly toasted to add to the textures and flavours. So simple and oh so good.

Cam, his desert finish watched smiling as Stuart devoured his sweet. "So what did you think of it?"

"Delicious, so simple but so tasty. You want another drink or should we pay and head out. I need to walk some of lunch off. Then..."

Cam was out his chair and off to the bar, wallet in one hand jacket in the other. All he wanted now was to get some supplies and get back to their room.

He paid the tab, leaving a generous tip for the waiter.

"You two have a good day, have fun." The barman waved bye to them. Cam smiled as he saw the nod he got. They left and headed back towards the hotel. Cam knew that there was a Supermarket on the street that ran along the hotel's side. So off they headed, walking close together, discussing the quality of the pub food.

They quickly got the supplies they needed and soon were back in the hotel room. Stuart placed the nibbles and drink he had bought on the desk, and then grabbed his case, opening it on the bed. He felt the heat before he was grabbed and spun by Cam. He looked at Cam's smiling face seeing the glint in his eyes before their lips met. Cam meant business, his hands wrapped around Stuart drawing him against him. His heat, like a furnace, against Stuart even through the layers. Their kisses deep hard passionate, neither breaking it. The little platitudes need, want, love, muffled against skin. Finally Stuart broke away, he had to breathe. "Wow, I want more of that, but let's get comfy first" he panted.

Cam released his hold and started to remove his jacket with comic speed. Soon he stood watching as Stuart moved his case and started to remove his jacket. "Don't! l want to do that." Cams voice held a tone of command and Stuart stopped, his jacket half off his shoulders. Cam closed the small gap and taking the jacket slid it off, throwing it over the chair his was on. "I want to see more of you, Stuart." He was peppering Stuart with little kisses as he spoke, his hands roaming over Stuart, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it over his head. The kisses continued but now moved down the neck and over the hairy chest. Cam was about to explode, Stuart was everything he always wanted. His kisses worked downwards, preceded by his hands.

Stuart was dying at the little nips and bites of Cam's kissing the heat of his hands, little furnaces, turning all they touched to tender sensitive flesh. He had never felt like this in all his life, his whole body was afire with want, lust and more. Relaxing into Cam's next assault of his senses, he felt the hands at his fly then the release of pressure as his jeans were loosened. Cam's mouth nipping at his nipples all he could do was stand moaning. Cams hands had slipped inside the waist of his jeans sliding them down. He felt the heat through the fabric of his boxer briefs. The waist tightened as Cam gripped it. Stuart flinched as he felt flesh caress his hips. There was a pause in the movement; Stuart looked down to see Cam looking up at him, what could only be taken as worry in his eyes. He reached down running his fingers through Cam's hair.

----------

Cam's whole body was aflame, his senses heightened. He tasted Stuart with each kiss and nip, Ambrosia. His hands felt the heat that Stuart was now exuding as they explored and loosened clothes. As he unbuttoned the jeans in front of him, he was hit with a musk that drove his mind over the edge. His cock throbbed with ever beat of his heart. He could see the outline of Stuart's shaft as he pushed the jeans downwards. His goal was in sight, as the loosened jeans reached Stuart's knees Cam noticed the little wet patch on the briefs. Smiling he let his fingers move up onto the waistband.

As he slipped his hands in feeling the firm flesh against them, he felt the slight twitch from Stuart. Had he just flinched? Cam stopped his hands frozen inside the waist band. As he looked up at Stuart, hoping to find out what was wrong he felt first the hand on his head then he saw Stuart's look. He saw the smile, without a thought his hand started to pull on the waistband of Stuart's Briefs.

"I've wanted to do this since I first saw you, Mr Mirren. I lay in bed that first night thinking what I would do to you, god I'm a perve." Cam had been slowly sliding the briefs downwards as he spoke. They reached a point of no return and slid to gather at Stuart's knees. The now free cock bobbing after its release. Cam sat back on his heels, staring at it. He had one plan now. Well maybe two, but this one first. He reached up and placed his hands on Stuart's chest, the little hairs tickling his palms. Then he pushed Stuart, hobbled as he was, fell backwards onto the bed with a gasp.

"Don't move, I want us naked for the next bit." He finished stripping Stuart, once done Cam stripped himself.

"Hey I wanted to do that. You get all the fun". Stuart grinned at Cam as clothes flew.

Cam naked now moved to the bed kneeling astride Stuart's legs. Stuart watched, with hunger, as Cam moved over him.

 

Copyright © 2021 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved

Well I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. I look forward to your feedback.
Kiltie
Copyright © 2021 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2014 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..