Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 6,335 Words
  • 2,802 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Erebi Seeking - 10. Chapter 10

Cordell

 

“Sorry about such a small room,” Snitch said as she led Cody down the hall, “But it’s not very often we have kids here who are under Hestia’s Protection, you know.” She winked at him.

“I’m not a kid.” Cody said.

“Sure… and that’s why you are all the way on this side of the building away from everyone else. Look, honey, I don’t know what Chester is doing with you, but nothing fun goes on over here.” She stopped in front of a door and opened it with a key. “Well here it is.” She stepped back and let him go in first.

The room was actually a suite with a sitting room, a small study, a bathroom room and a bedroom, and it was small by the standards of the quarters on the other side, but it was almost as large as the whole apartment Cody had shared with his family. He just stood there, unsure. Snitch edged past him and went to open the other doors. “Chester didn’t say what size you wore, so I just had some pajamas sent up in various sizes, a robe, and of course, a couple of outfits, you know… for tonight. I can take you down to housekeeping to see if they have anything in your size if you would prefer something else. Will you be joining us in the club?”

Cody just looked at her.

She smiled. “Oh it’s ok, you don’t have to answer right now. You look a little overwhelmed. Are you all right?”

“Yes, I think I am. This is just too much. I can’t live here.”

“Of course you can’t, honey, it’s way too small. As soon as you have your Cleansing, we will find you a nice set of rooms over on the other side, at least twice the size of this.”

“Twice the size?” Cody asked.

“At least, how else could you be expected to entertain guests? This is a pleasure house after all,” she winked at him and he turned a bright crimson. “Now would you like to join the party? I promise, no one will bite.”

“I think I would like that.”

“Well, all the parties are themed, and tonight’s is no different. Most of the young men wear these.” She pulled an item out of the closet that resembled a white skirt with crimson trim. “But because you are still, still, well… I thought you might prefer something a little less revealing for your first night out.” Snitch pulled out a second garment that had considerably more material. “The older gentlemen wear these, as do the more modest youth.” She laid them both on the bed.

Cody blushed at the sight of the first garment and reached out for the second one.

“You know, it doesn’t matter which you wear, Cordell. No one will touch you unless you initiate contact.”

“Why is that?”

“Because you also have to wear this.” She pulled out a silver chain with Hestia’s symbol on it. “You will wear it from now until the night of your Cleansing.” She walked over and put it around his neck. “It’s a safe guard. So if you want to choose the first one…” she picked it up and held it out.

Cody blushed and took it. “You don’t think I’ll look silly?”

“No. I think you will look quite handsome. Just remember to put on the matching underwear.” She stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her, “Go ahead and change, I’ll wait.”

Cody looked at the two outfits as he stripped off his school uniform. Chester had brought him here earlier and shown him around, then they had gone to register him at his new school and meet his new guild master. He now had his very own guild card in his pocket and could this very night have a cleansing if he wanted it. It was such a drastic change he did not know what to think. He considered calling home, but he had not had the time. He would do it later. Hunter was always up late; besides, Chester told him that Hunter knew where he was.

Standing there nude, Cody picked up the skirt-like garment and held it in front of him while looking in the mirror. He did not look half bad, not quite as good as Jove would look in it, with his dark skin and hair, but not bad either. He noticed a slip of silk had fallen to the floor so he picked it up, and saw it was the underwear to which Snitch had referred. Cody blushed as he pulled them on. They barely covered him in the front, and did not cover anything in the back. He wondered what they would say if he showed up in his briefs as he slid the skirt-like garment up over his hips and pulled the drawstring inside snug. The waistband fit well enough, but it was short. He took a deep breath and opened the door. “Well?”

“Oh, Honey! It’s a good thing you are wearing that necklace, otherwise I don’t think we would be making the party on time.” Snitch laughed. “Now, do you intend to go barefoot or do you want sandals?”

Cody shrugged. “What ever is appropriate I guess.”

“Well, you are fine just as you are. Now go back in there and grab that crimson robe to wear along the hallways.

 

Publicly wearing less clothing than he ever had before in his life, Cody followed Snitch through the halls until she stopped. “All right Honey, this is where we separate. Ganami go that way and Eosi go this way. You’ll find a peg to hang your cover on, just introduce yourself to Pazel over there and he’ll take care of you from here.”

Cody looked over at the man Snitch was pointing to and he waved him over. Smiling, Cody walked over.

“I see Snitch got you in the short costume. Many will loose bets tonight on you, I think.” He smiled and pointed to a hook on the wall. “Put your cover there and let’s get a look.”

Cody took off the robe like garment and hung it on the hook, stretching up to do so.

“Nice,” a second voice said, “she even got him in the proper undergarment, not bad for a first-timer.”

“Not only is he a first-timer, Giamo, he is under Hestia’s Protection, so we have to help protect him. I think our job will be more difficult than I first thought.”

“You have got to be kidding me,” the voice identified as Giamo said emphatically as Cody turned around. “Oh my goodness. I think you are right.” The young man attached to the voice walked over to Cody and put his arm around his shoulders. “I think you and I should just go back to your room now, take care of this little problem you have, and then let you come enjoy the party like you really should, want to?”

Cody looked at him a little surprised, then stammered out, “I.. I don’t know. I was hoping to get a feel of the place before deciding on… who… you know?”

Pazel laughed. “Oh this is priceless. Hey Anthony! Robert! Giamo was just turned down by the new kid!” he yelled into a room behind him. Cody could hear laughter as several young men, all older than himself and all wearing similar outfits to his, filed out.

“Struck out again Giamo?” one asked as he walked past.

Pazel walked up to Cody. “What do you want to be called, unless you don’t object to being called kid…” he grinned, “or we could come up with a name I’m sure.”

Cody licked his lips and looked from one to the next, unsure what they were thinking about him. “Cody, my name is Cody.”

“Hestia’s Protection is a precious thing in a whore house, Cody. We will do our best to keep you out of trouble. If you need us, any of us, just yell. Usually we are asking the new ganami what he is willing to do or refuses to do…” Pazel looked back over the other ganami around him. “Do you all have any questions?”

A smallish ganami shouldered his way forward, and looked Cody in the eye, “Have you ever been kissed?”

Cody blushed and shook his head.

The ganami stepped closer. “My name is Liam, and I do not believe that anyone should go down there without first being at least kissed, may I?”

“Yes.”

The word was barely out of his mouth when Liam’s body pressed against his, then his mouth was against his own. Cody sighed and his mouth opened, Liam took advantage and pressed for entry. Cody did not fight him, but surrendered. When they finally parted another took Liam’s place. When it was done, Cody had been kissed by them all, even Giamo.

Pazel smiled at him. “Heady experience isn’t it.”

Cody nodded.

“Take a place in the line, it’s time to go down, hope you don’t mind getting wet.”

“Wet?”

“It’s Poseidon’s Pleasure House…” Pazel said as if that explained all.

Cody watched as the other ganami disappeared into a tube one by one. There was a red and green light. When the light turned green the next one entered the tube. Soon it was his turn.

“Its simple, feet first, lay back cross your arms, when you hit the water, stand up and get the hell out of the way because the next one is coming, understand?”

 

Jiovanni

Jiovanni woke sometime later to nearby voices speaking in hushed tones. He tried to move and discovered someone had tied his hands and legs spread eagle on a soft surface. His eyes were open but he could not see. Something was on his face. Anger caused him to thrash, trying to reach his face with his tied hand.

“Ah you are awake, good,” one of the voices spoke softly. Jove quieted and listened; he had not heard this voice before. “There does not seem to be much permanent damage to you from your punishments. Mostly soft tissue damage which will heal on its own in a few days. The piercing is healing well and was not damaged during your incarceration; however, there are some other complications.”

“Tell him.” William’s voice said in the darkness.

“One of the… perpetrators… was not disease free. He passed his affliction on to you. Luckily, we caught it before it had time to cause any permanent damage, however, you are off the D&D free list. You will no longer carry the affliction, nor be able to pass it on to others, but because you have had it, I cannot keep you on the Disease Free list. I am going to give you a clean health card though. Do you understand?”

Jove nodded.

“You will be required, by law, to inform anyone who wishes to bed you of this incident. They can choose, because of this information, to not accept you. I am sorry this happened to you, Jiovanni. I’m just glad there was no permanent damage.”

“I want Micah.” Jove said after a long moment of silence.

“No.” William replied. “You belong to me.”

“Only on paper.”

“It’s not just paper, Jiovanni. Your papa meant for me to give you your First Passage. I intend to have you on your knees in front of me swearing fidelity.”

“I won’t.”

“You will.” Jove felt a hand on his body.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Stop me.” William whispered against his neck. “You will learn your place in my house, Jiovanni. You belong to me. You are mine to do with as I please. I can fuck you when I please, or I can give you to another to fuck as they please, and you will be a good erebi and make people happy because I want it. Do you understand?”

“I will not.”

“I think you do.” William twisted his nipple and Jove gasped. “Tell me what you want.”

“Micah.”

“Wrong answer.”

 

 

Micah

He had responded to his Master’s call, as he always had, as soon as he possibly could – this time with in the hour. He had been at the Screaming Faery hoping that Jove would show up. When he had to go, he left word at the front desk that if Hunter showed up he was to be given his room key and asked to wait. At the time, he did not realize how long the boy might be waiting. William brought him into one of his favorite workrooms and asked him to undress. It was an odd request, but not so odd he thought twice about it. For all he knew his mentor may be giving him new leathers. Nevertheless, when he had chained him to the wall naked as the day he was born, Micah knew something was wrong. Very wrong. The collar came next with D rings that hooks fitted into to keep his head upright and the ball gag that he protested and earned a slap. He was still wondering what was going on when a pair of erebi brought Jove in and laid him on the bed on the other side of the room. Around the bed were several cameras with microphones. Micah had no problem seeing and hearing everything that went on while his feeble protests could not be heard at all. Tears flowed freely from his eyes as he watched the doctor examine Jove. The boy was bruised well beyond what he had ever done to him, but then to find out he was no longer D&D free.

Micah weighed that in his mind for a while. Knowing Jove, would he accept him back into his bed? Yes, by all means yes. Even if it would lower his own status, he would do it.

Then Jove asked for him specifically. Micah smiled. He had guts; William was not one to be defied. His own current state was proof of that. But when William began to make love to him. Micah could barely stand to watch, yet he was fascinated at the same time. Jove resisted, yet he could feel his Seeking from here. His body began to respond to him and there wasn’t much else he could do but let things happen. William never mounted Jove, but gave him pleasure instead, mixed with the pain the boy so badly craved. Soon Jove was crying out with his orgasm and his heat subsided although it did not go totally away. It would take more than one session to take it all away. Micah looked at the mess he had made when Jove had cum. William would be angry. But then, he didn’t care. He was angry. He had told William all about his boy and had received his blessing. He had been deceived as well. It wasn’t all his fault.

 

 

William

 

William sat next to Jiovanni on the bed running his fingers through the young man’s cum. “Your body seems to think I’m a reasonable substitute for Micah.”

“My body does what it wants to do. It has since I was eleven.”

“What do you mean?” William coaxed.

“When I was tested by my father, I knew then what I was, or would be one day, but I he forced me to swear to him I would not discuss it with anyone other than my Mulciber. My body knew what I was, though, and it was under no such swearing. Near the end of my fourteenth year the burnings began, but by guild law I could not Seek until I was fifteen. I learned to deal with it, and then I found Micah. He helped me. I could have come to you if I had wanted to, but I did not want you, and I still do not. With you, the man my father sold me to, my body will only know release. You will never touch my soul. That is mine to give, and only I can choose whom to give it to.”

William listened to the boy’s speech flabbergasted, never had an erebi spoke to him in such a manner. Most were glad to be his. Others soon understood that being his was favorable to whatever situation they were in previously. This boy, whom he thought he had rescued at eleven, was not even grateful for that. Instead he was defiant, rebellious even, “You seriously think you have a choice in this?”

“You think I do not?” Jiovanni asked back without actually answering his question. William was perplexed. He had never dealt with an erebi such as this, he did not know where to begin the breaking, much less the binding that would be necessary to hold him in check when his burning became uncontrollable. He looked across the room at Mulciber-in-training Mackenzie, whom he was punishing, and wondered what the younger man had that he lacked.

“You will need me.” William told Jiovanni as he stood up and crossed the room, pausing to press a button. A flexi-wall rolled around and divided the room, sealing the erebi’s half into silence. He could hear the erebi’s reply on the monitors. He was still denying William. He would learn, they all did.

He approached Micah. “You see the trouble you have caused?” he asked.

Micah only stared at William. He had learned a long time ago not to show weakness in front of the Master Mulciber.

“He wants you.” William said as he sat down in a chair near Micah. “He Seeks for you when he burns. I can feel it,” he indicated the mess Micah had made, “so can you. I love you like a brother, Micah, but an erebi can only have one Master.” William picked up the first of several razors he kept in a tray on this side of the room…

 

 

Cordell

Cody nodded and lay as instructed. The light turned green and he felt something under him shift. About three seconds later he was exiting a tube, sopping wet into a pool of water to a cheering crowd. He stood up and the water came up to his chest. Liam who had gone just before him, grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the way just as another ganami exited the tube which happened to be the tip end of Poseidon’s penis. The water god was springing forth men from his loins full grown. Cody blushed and slogged out of the pool with Liam.

Laughing the two exited the water into the arms of waiting women. Rich women by the way the jewelry they wore. Cordell looked at Liam, who smiled back at him.

“Look what the god has sent our way, Dorvina, two of the most handsome ganami here tonight,” one said as she slipped her arm into Liam’s arm.

“I’ll have to agree, Darlene, two very handsome ganami,” the second agreed as she slipped her arm into Cody’s arm.

The young men accepted their positions of escorts without complaint as it was part of their job description, Cody followed Liam’s lead and together the foursome headed to one of open bars.

“I’ve not seen you here before, what do they call you?”

“Cody,” he whispered, then a little louder when Liam elbowed him, “They call me Cody.”

“It’s his first night here, love, can’t you see that look in his eye?” Darlene said to her friend.

“Ah, brand new?”

“Yes, m’am.” Cody nodded.

“So new, he’s still under Hestia’s Protection ladies.” Liam interjected and watched their eyebrows shoot up.

“Oh!” Darlene sounded disappointed.

“But I’m sure we can find someone who can aide you in the areas where he is yet unsteady,” Liam winked. “Even if I must sacrifice myself for his virtue.”

The two women twittered and Cody blushed. “So what is it that you will not do Cody?” Darlene asked him.

“I…” he looked at Liam who grinned back, “I’ve not had my Cleansing yet.”

The two twittered again and whispered with their heads together. Liam offered for he and Cody to go get them some drinks. They nodded their agreement. As soon as they were out of earshot, he began to talk, “Be careful, Cody, I don’t know these two, but they might be up to something. Do not go anywhere alone with either one of them, and do not eat or drink anything they have touched. We’ve not had a kid like you here in a long time, usually the boys are all too willing to do whatever the women want, you know?”

“I understand.”

“Just be careful. Stick with me or one of the others if you can. We won’t loose any money for watching you a night or two while you figure out what you want. We are paid just to be here whether we sleep with someone or not. Remember that. Fucking is not a requirement at the Pleasure House – a nice benefit, but not a duty.

Liam chose the drinks for the women and him, and allowed Cody to choose his own drink. There was nothing non-alcoholic so Cody was at a loss for what to order. Liam helped him out with a mixed drink fixed ‘special’. The bartender laughed and fixed it right up for him. Cody carried his drink and the drink for Darlene while Liam carried the other two drinks when they arrived back to the women they found them still whispering together and giggling like schoolgirls. Cody didn’t know what to make of it. Liam smiled and sat down next to Dorvina handing her the drink he had gotten for her. Cody handed Darlene her drink with a little less polish but the job still got done.

“So when did you join Chester’s boys?” Dorvina asked.

“He came to us today actually, so he is very fresh meat and under constant watch.”

“Do you have a room yet?” Darlene asked.

“A Hestia room, no guests allowed – and he’s not allowed into any of the private rooms either.” Liam smiled sweetly at them and sipped his drink indicating for Cody to drink also.

Cody sipped his drink and found the taste not as awful as he feared it would be. His mama had never allowed alcohol in the house, and their papa had said all it did was muddle the senses so everyone should stay clear of it, but here it seemed he would be expected to at least drink a little. Liam carried the conversation and he spoke when necessary, sipping the drink slowly as Dorvina and Liam became a little more comfortable with one another. Darlene moved a little closer to him and Cody did not shy away, but he wasn’t sure what to do. He looked over at Liam who was kissing Dorvina and fondling her breast, then he looked at Darlene and blushed.

“You don’t have to… if you don’t want to,” she said gently as she leaned forward and kissed him.

He did want to, he was just nervous. His hands were all sweaty and he had no where to wipe them, so he held the drink, and he kissed her back, touching her only with his lips, unsure of what he should be doing.

When they separated, she smiled at him, “You really are new at this aren’t you?”

Cody just nodded.

“Put the drink down,” she told him, and moved over closer to him.

He sat it on the floor beside his feet and turned to face her again. This time she had unfastened her top so he had better access to her breast.

“This should make it easier for you.”

Cody blushed at the sight of the bared flesh and picked up his glass and drained it.

Laim laughed. “Calm down Cody, you don’t have to do anything you don’t feel comfortable with. Are you comfortable?”

Cody shook his head. “I’m sorry. It’s not you, honest, you’re beautiful… it’s…”

“She understands, Cody, you don’t have to explain. Let me go find someone who can help her, then you and I will find a place to sit and watch people for a while, yes?”

Cody nodded.

Liam left and in a few minutes returned with Giamo and Pazel. “These are the two women who are in desperate need of you,” he said, “They have proven to be too much for Cody and I to handle.” The two ganami kneeled before the women and apologized profusely for their comrades failings and promised to make up for their shortcomings. Cody picked up his glass and followed Liam away from the women.

 

 

Cordell

“How are you feeling?” Liam asked Cody as they sat down in a semi secluded spot with fresh drinks. From here, they could see most of what was happening on the floor, but could not be seen too clearly.

“All right I guess.” Cody said then sipped the drink.

“I thought you were going to panic on me back there, do you really have no experience at all?”

“None. Scary isn’t it?”

“No, just unusual that Chester would let someone with so little experience out on the club floor. You must have said something to him that made him think you were a little more experienced than you are.”

“I suggested I wanted my Cleansing as soon as possible.”

“Ah, yes, that would do it.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, usually only boys who sort of know what they want push their Cleansings, it’s one of the reasons that Chester only brings in older boys too. You are a bit younger than he usually brings up.”

Cody sighed. “He didn’t have much of a choice. My papa gave me to him.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. I got put here, and Hunter got a private placement with a family, and who knows what papa stuck Jove with.” Cody laughed. “But who ever got Jove is in for a surprise.”

“Why is that?”

Cody looked at Liam and sighed, “Ah hell I guess it don’t matter now, Jove has taken care of his own Cleansing.”

“You mean unsanctioned?”

“Yeah, he was headed for Juvie when I saw him last. Chester said someone would be taking care of him.”

“Man that’s got to be rough.” Liam slid his arm around the other boy. “Look down there and tell me what you see them doing.”

Cody looked and saw people dancing, eating, drinking, some were lounging and some were in various stages of making out. He relayed this information to Liam.

“Now what interests you the most?”

“Honestly?”

“Of course.”

“The making out.”

“So you are curious about it, just inexperienced.”

Cody nodded.

“Which of the couples we can see interests you the most?” Liam indicated several that were mixed gender, same gender, and one that had two males and a female.

Cody picked the last.

“Want to get closer so we can see better, or sit here and watch?”

“Here…” Cody looked at Liam, “for now.”

“All right, take your time.” Liam reached over and stroked Cody’s back trying to help him relax.

Between the two drinks and Liam’s constant touching, he did begin to relax. The scene he was watching caused him to become horny and his body reacted accordingly causing the white material to tent up as he squirmed trying to get a little more comfortable on the cushions they were sitting on. Soon the scene had progressed from simple making out to nearly full-blown sex. Cody watched in disbelief as one of the ganami gave the man a blowjob while doing something to the woman under her skirts, which she seemed to appreciate very much.

Liam watched his charge and noticed his change in breathing as he continued to touch him. There were other changes too, like how he held the now empty glass, the relaxant he had the barkeep give him in the first drink was working its magic and the scene before him was helping things right along. He signaled over to Vessis who had been waiting not far away and she came right over.

“Cody, this is my friend Vessis, she is an eosi, and she is going to help you overcome some of your shyness, if you want.”

Cody looked at her and smiled, “All right.”

“Now I can leave you two alone…” then he looked pointedly at the trio they had been watching, “or I can stay, if you want.”

“Please, stay.” Cody blushed.

Liam leaned in and kissed Cody, pressing him backwards into the cushions. Vessis laughed a deep, throaty laugh and began to peel off the undergarment Liam wore.

“When you’re ready to remove yours, just let us know… you will not be forced into anything, hon.”

Cody smiled as he watched the eosi lift Liam’s garment and expose his manhood. Then she began to give him a hand-job. “You don’t mind being… out like that?” Cody asked.

“No one can really see, and if they can, they don’t care or they are going to enjoy the show… like we were earlier.” Liam smiled. “You did enjoy the show earlier didn’t you?”

“Yes.” Cody answered a little breathless.

“So now it’s our turn to be the show. You do want to don’t you?”

Cody nodded.

“Then come kiss me.”

Cody leaned forward and kissed Liam, placing his hands on the ganami’s chest for balance, as he felt a little lightheaded. Vessi placed her hand that was not preoccupied over one of Cody’s hands and trailed it downward, he did not protest as she helped him learn how to masturbate Liam. Wide-eyed and full of wonder he watched for a few moments as she continued to instruct his hand with her hand, then he went back to kissing Liam.

Liam eventually broke off the kiss trailed kissed down Cody’s neck stopping to nibble gently on his earlobe and throat before trailing downward to a hard nipple which he sucked before nipping it. Cody inhaled sharply and tugged on Liam’s penis hard, which made Liam grunt.

Vessis giggled and leaned in to kiss Cody, whispering, “Let me show you the difference between boys and girls, hon,” and she took his free hand placed it on her bare breast.

Cody sighed and stoked the soft skin, again she showed him what to do and he learned.

Liam continued to play with Cody’s chest with his tongue as Cody continued to kiss Vessis. His hands stroked along Cody’s stomach and thighs and he could tell the young ganami was starting to loose his concentration as his strokes were becoming erratic. Liam moved Cody’s hand from his groin and placed it on his own whispering that he could do the same thing to himself, that he would help him if he wanted. Between kisses, Cody nodded.

“You have to say it, Cody. Do you want my help?”

“Yes, please.” Cody whispered.

Liam smiled at Vessis as he reached down and helped Cody out of his undergarment. She took his free hand and guided it to the juncture of her thighs whispering directions in his ear as she lay back and Cody lay beside her. Liam lay behind Cody, kissing his shoulders and slowly stroking his penis, watching as the new ganami discovered the joys of pleasuring a woman.

It did not take long for Cody to figure out the basics as he kissed Vessis lips and down her throat much like Liam had done to him to end up with a nipple in his mouth. She stroked his hair and continued to give him directions. Liam kissed down Cody’s spine to his tailbone and ran his thumb along the younger ganami’s crack, then between his legs to join his other hand in masturbating Cody.

Cody moaned softly as Liam’s second hand began to fondle him. His one hand was cupping Vessis’ breast while he suckled the other and his other hand was damp from his clumsy attempts at masturbating her. He was lost in the world of sensation until he felt something wet come in contact with his anus. His eyes opened and he tensed up all over, nearly biting Vessis.

“I can’t…” he said softly, and pulled away from them. There was a note of panic in his voice as he reached for his undergarment. “Please, I just can’t.”

“It’s all right, Cody, no one is going to make you, remember?” Liam told him as he withdrew completely.

“That’s right, Cody, this was for you.” Vessis smiled and rearranged her garment so she was covered again.

Cody sighed when she was covered and Liam was a safe distance away. “Can someone show me to my room please?” he asked grasping the silver pendant. “I need to be alone.”

Liam nodded. “I’ll take you.” He pulled on his undergarment and suggested that Cody do the same.

Cody blushed and dressed quickly. Then gave Vessis a quick kiss on the cheek before he and Liam parted to go to his room.

“Are you sure you are all right?”

“Yes,” Cody nodded a bit distracted, “it’s just… I promised my mama I wouldn’t… and it’s hard.”

“Ah, yes, but you are here now, Cody, you can’t stay under Hestia’s Protection forever.”

“A little while… I’ve never kissed before tonight.” He blushed.

“Well you did quite a bit more than kiss tonight.”

“I did, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did. Here is your room.”

“Can you come in?”

“I shouldn’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because it would be improper. That is your sanctuary. I’m unclean.”

“Snitch was here earlier.”

“Snitch goes where she wants to.” Liam laughed. “She’s even ridden the tube.”

“Please come in, just to the front room.”

“Ask me again tomorrow night.” Liam said sincerely, “but tonight I will have to decline.”

“Why?”

“Because if I go in there, I will be sorely tempted to molest you.”

Cody blushed an even deeper crimson. “Oh.” Then he leaned in and kissed his fellow ganami. When they parted, he said softly, “I will invite you again tomorrow night.”

“And I will not say no.” Liam said softly, “the question remains, will you?”

Cody looked down. “I don’t know.”

“Take your time, Cody. I’m going to go back out on the floor, someone there will take care of my problem. Go inside and take care of your own. Sleep well, little ganami.” Liam turned and left him standing there outside his open door.

Cody watched him go, then he turned and went inside, unsure of what he should do other than jack off. He closed the door behind himself, locked it, then stripped nude and headed for the showers. It had been a long and emotional day.

 

 

Chester

Chester was waiting in Cody’s sitting room when he exited the shower. “Cody when you’re dressed would you come here please?”

Cody found a thick terry robe, put it on, and went out to see what Chester wanted. He had all ready assured him he was not going to sleep with him, so it could not be that. “Yes, sir?”

“Come sit, we need to talk.” Chester patted the place beside him.

Cody walked over and sat down a little confused. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No, no, not at all. I received a phone call – from Hunter.”

“Mama.”

“Yes. She passed in her sleep today.” Chester told him gently as possible.

Cody trembled and began to cry.

“I can have someone come in here to keep you company if you want, so you don’t have to be alone tonight. Anyone you want.”

“Liam.” Cody managed to squeak out.

“I had thought as much, but he says he can’t stay in here, some phobia he has about this room. Would you object to staying in his room tonight?”

Cody sniffled and shook his head. He just wanted to be held at this moment and he did not care where it was.

“Well then, come with me.” Chester stood and led Cody by the hand to the other side of the building to a room that was twice as large as the one had been given with large glass panes that overlooked the lake. He opened the door and walked in.

Liam was lying nude on a pile of cushions on one side of the room with a bottle in one hand with the bay doors open to the breeze. He looked up at Chester then at Cody. “Thought you were going to bed.”

“Thought you were going to get laid?”

“Didn’t feel up to going back out there…” Liam slurred the words and looked back at Chester. “I didn’t do anything he didn’t want.”

“I know, and you stopped when he asked. Security was watching.” Chester told him. “He asked for you, tonight.”

“Don’ think I can t’night. To much hard stuff for that.” Liam giggled.

Chester smiled. “Not for his Cleansing, Liam. Cody’s mother died today. He needs a friend. Are you up to being his friend?”

“No shit?” Liam stood up and staggered over to where Cody was standing. “Come on over here and lets watch the sun rise… I can get another bottle sent in. Nothing happening but friends, ‘kay?”

Cody nodded and started crying again.

Liam put his arms around Cody and kissed his forehead. “Come on now, tell Liam all about your mama, that might help, you think?” he led Cody over to his cushions and pulled him down.

Chester waited until the two were snuggled up with a bottle between them, taking turns drinking from it. Cody was crying, but talking to Liam, who was directing his memories to happier times. He let himself out of the room a few minutes later after ordering up another bottle. When he was out of the room, he ordered the security cameras to be turned on in Liam’s room but it to be put on tape, not to be manned. He would view them himself tomorrow.

Copyright © 2011 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This has to be the most unusual story I've ever come across. That said, it's an excellent piece of writing that defies the reader to look away. Great characters and plot work seamlessly together to produce something quite extraordinary. Very well done.

 

 

Link to comment
On 12/20/2010 03:56 AM, DragonFire said:
This has to be the most unusual story I've ever come across. That said, it's an excellent piece of writing that defies the reader to look away. Great characters and plot work seamlessly together to produce something quite extraordinary. Very well done.

 

Thanks Dragonfire. Your reviews are always greatly appreciated.
Link to comment

Read through the 10 chapters and was repelled and drawn like a moth to the flame throughout. I have never understood the need for bondage, pain or submission on a physical level, much less an emotional one. Somehow, these 10 chapters expained it a little to me.

 

Now I wonder how Jonnie will make it to 18; whether William will win him over through persistence and possibly caring; whether Micah will still want him at 18; whether Jonnie will prevail in court; whether the people who had his father killed can do further damage; if those people include Micah's dad?

Link to comment
On 07/26/2011 12:54 PM, Daddydavek said:
Read through the 10 chapters and was repelled and drawn like a moth to the flame throughout. I have never understood the need for bondage, pain or submission on a physical level, much less an emotional one. Somehow, these 10 chapters expained it a little to me.

 

Now I wonder how Jonnie will make it to 18; whether William will win him over through persistence and possibly caring; whether Micah will still want him at 18; whether Jonnie will prevail in court; whether the people who had his father killed can do further damage; if those people include Micah's dad?

Thank you for your review. I think, for me, the whole point of this story was to explain, in my own way, the difference in mindset between a submissive and a slave.

 

There is hope for Jiovanni yet. There are people who love him, people who will fight for him, and at least one person who will die for him.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..