Jump to content
    Lypiphaera
  • Author
  • 1,916 Words
  • 3,527 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dancing in the Dark - 11. Chapter 11

So...I feel like this chapter should come with a warning...they have sex. It's not pretty.

Chapter 11.

The guard stares at us in surprise for half a second then his eyes track to his fallen partner and he draws his gun. Viktor goes one way, I go the other, and before he can decide who to aim at my sword is at his throat. I look at him calmly, head slightly tilted. He freezes, gun half raised.

“Where is everyone going?” Viktor asks as he takes the man’s gun. The guard swallows and doesn’t answer. I press my sword into his throat, prompting a trickle of blood to drip down along the length of the blade.

“Y-You tripped the alarm. They’re evacuating,” he finally says.

“That’s not what he asked,” I say flatly.

“W-What?”

“I didn’t ask what they were doing,” Viktor says patiently. “I asked where they were going.”

“Oh. O-Outside. Back parking lot.”

“What’s out there?” The guard looks at me like I’m an idiot.

“Cars. To get away in,” he says succinctly. Ok, maybe I deserved that look.

“We’re looking for a werehorse,” Viktor says. “Any idea where they might be keeping her?”

The guard leans away from me a little and I let him. His eyes flicker between me and Viktor. “No,” he says.

“Are you sure? Might save your life if you do,” Viktor smiles at the man, as if that will make him feel better. The guy contemplates us for a moment, giving me an especially long look. He finally looks back at Viktor.

“I’ve been doing this a long time,” he says, “and I like to think I’ve learned to read people pretty well. This guy,” he indicates me, “is going to kill me. Whatever you promise, no matter what I say, I’m a dead man. Why would I tell you where that freak of nature is?” I hiss through my teeth and my whole body tenses for a moment.

“Miri is not a freak,” I say, my voice so low it’s almost a growl.

“Whatever,” the guard sneers. I like this stage, the one where they get angry after they’ve realised they’re going to die. This is when they start talking. “They should have just kept that bitch in the cell instead of moving her to the Compound.”

Viktor breathes in sharply and moves behind the guard in a smooth, predatory glide. He places his head right next to the guards ear and says softly, “When we get out of here, the first thing I’m going to do is find somewhere to bend my mate over and fuck his brains out, because the sight of him decapitating you with that fucking ninja sword is going to have me hard for days.”

Viktor’s eyes are locked on mine as he ends his speech with a sibilant hiss and he moves back from the guard at the same time as I send my sword singing through the air to embed itself with a meaty thump into the man’s neck. It gets stuck in the man’s vertebrae and Viktor’s hand snakes out to catch his hair and hold him up so I can draw back and swing again. This time the sword slices through the rest of the way and Viktor is left holding the security guard’s head. He drops it on the ground and it rolls away from us into the pool of blood forming by the now headless body.

Viktor kisses me, hard, and I melt into him, letting him plunder my mouth and cut my tongue with his fangs. We both got splattered by arterial spray when my first swing pulled free and the smell of all that blood in the little room has me just as hard as Viktor. Viktor pulls away roughly and we head towards the front door in unspoken agreement.

Unfortunately, the front of the building is now surrounded by cop cars with flashing lights. Viktor doesn’t miss a beat and switches direction to head for the bank of elevators. Viktor presses all the buttons and luckily for us two of them open immediately. I duck into one and run my hand down all the buttons so it will be kept busy for a while, and then Viktor drags me into other and presses the button for the roof. They must have a helipad up there for it to go all the way up.

Viktor slams me face first into the back wall before the doors are even closed and my sword falls from my hand to clatter on the floor. I try to help him yank my pants down, but he grabs my wrists and raises them above my head, holding them there with one hand. He’s so strong.

His other hand has my ass bare in three seconds flat and he bites into my trapezius muscle while he undoes his own pants. I struggle against his grasp on my wrists just to make sure he’s got me trapped and try to stop the whimpers escaping from my throat.

I hear Viktor spit into his hand and realise he’s going to use my blood as lube. I almost tell him it won’t work, it’ll just get sticky and make it harder, but I don’t. Not when the stickiness will just make it hurt all the more. I’m wrong anyway, for some reason the blood stays slippery and Viktor shoves his cock into me in one vicious thrust and starts pounding away without giving me a chance to adjust.

I’m whimpering and pushing myself back against him in encouragement, and my dick is throbbing and so hard it’s hurting. Viktor’s hand shoves down the front of my pants and frees my cock, and he jerks me off with rough abandon.

I explode, whimpering and moaning and shoving against Viktor who is thrusting into me and muttering into my ear, but I’m too far gone to decipher what he’s saying. I feel Viktor come a few seconds later and he bites me again, swallowing in time to the pulses of his cock.

I’m still making little begging noises when Viktor’s bite turns into gentle kisses and he pulls out of me. He releases my wrists and my arms drop like they’re attached to lead weights. It’s only Viktor’s arms sliding around my waist that stop my legs from giving out as well when he turns me around.

His mouth comes down on mine, and the gentle kiss we share now is so different to the violent fuck we just enjoyed. We stand there for a few seconds before my arms start working again and I straighten our clothes, doing my best to clean Viktor off before doing up his pants. Our mouths barely separate as I do this. I end the kiss by pulling back a little to look at Viktor.

“Is this part of the mating bond? This thinking on the same wavelength?” I ask softly, referring to the way we acted perfectly in tandem after I gave that first order to kill the guard who shot me.

“Yes,” Viktor murmurs.

“I like it,” I say with a smile, sliding my hands up into his hair and bringing his head down so our foreheads are resting together. My smile fades, and I take a deep breath through my nose, smelling sex and blood and sweat, and underneath it all, Viktor. I close my eyes and whisper, “I’m going to fall in love with you, aren’t I?”

“And I with you,” he whispers back, and the elevator stops with a ding and the doors slide open. Viktor releases me and I scoop my sword up, sheathing it with the ease of long practice. I shudder at the thought of trying to get the sheath clean when this is over, but there’s not much I can do about it now.

We step out onto an empty helipad, and Viktor scans the surrounding rooftops. He draws his gun and aims it at the roof of the building across the road. The gun goes off, and I can hear cries of alarm from the distant crowd of law enforcement below. Viktor gives an annoyed huff, adjusts his aim and fires again, this time giving a small smile as he hit what I presumed was a sniper on the other roof. He fires three more times as I scan the area, trying to figure out what our options are. To the left there’s another high rise, several stories higher than this one, straight ahead is the rooftop at the same level with the – now dead – snipers on it. To the right is another building, slightly smaller than this one.

Viktor scanned around us for one more moment, looking for more snipers with his enhanced vision and seeing none, he turned to me. I grinned at him and with a laugh he threw me over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry and ran for the slightly smaller building. It was separated from the FBI building by a small lane, maybe twelve feet across. Viktor just jumped straight off the building as if the gap were only two metres on a flat surface, rather than twelve feet and two stories down. We landed with a thud and I had the wind knocked out of me momentarily.

Viktor put me down and I struggled to get my breathing back to normal as we made our way over to the fire escape.

“You know where this Compound is right?” I asked breathlessly as we ran down the rickety stairs.

“Yeah, that’s where they kept me. We’ve been watching it for a while actually, they have a number of vampire’s and were’s there, we’ve been trying to figure out what they’re actually doing. I should probably tell someone actually, so they can decide if they want to shut it down or not.” Viktor wasn’t even a little bit out of breath.

“Why wouldn’t they shut it down? I’ve only just heard about it and I already want to blow it sky high,” I said.

“Because it’s the first effective prison for vampire’s that we’ve ever seen. We’re toying with the idea of making a deal with them to take in vampire criminals,” Viktor answered.

I didn’t have anything to say to that. We reached the bottom of the fire escape and to my chagrin I realised that I’d actually parked my car in the front of the building we were trying to get away from.

“I should probably have not parked where I did, should I?” I said in dismay.

“Yeah, that wasn’t such a good idea,” Viktor replied with a grin. We moved towards the end of the alley to have a look at the mayhem we had caused, but before we got there a pair of uniformed officers rounded the corner. One of them froze, and one of my knives was buried his neck a second later. The other one reacted instantly, and had just started to talk on his radio when another knife took him in the eye. They fell to the ground, their radio’s now going crazy trying to get a response from them.

“Fuck it!” I swore and pulled my phone from my pocket. I dialled a number quickly while Viktor retrieved my knives. The sound of my car exploding ripped through the night. “I fucking loved that car,” I whined, and Viktor handed me back my knives.

“At least that will keep them distracted for while,” he said with a kiss to my temple. We turned and ran.

So...I feel like this chapter should come with a warning...they have sex. It's not pretty.
Copyright © 2013 Lypiphaera; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm not a fan of bloody, violent stories, but this one I'm really enjoying. There's

a cold detachment here, along with a delightful macabre flavor that I love. The

fight scenes have been original and almost funny. Fucking in the elevator in the

middle of their escape was...so shamelessly wicked!

 

I liked Mark right off, and Victor is beginning to grow on me as well. I've enjoyed

this story more with every chapter.

Link to comment

LOL sorry for lack of reviews but have been enjoying the story. I know you prolly meant the story to be horrific and gory but I've been but ive actually found it very funny. I love part in the elevator though I am confused how ark could cum in his pants while viktor is a fully ducking him. But semantics aside I love the whole kill the guys then have earthy sex in the elevator. But I think the best is when mark whines when he blows his car up. Awesome!!

Link to comment
On 05/06/2013 03:20 PM, Daithi said:
LOL sorry for lack of reviews but have been enjoying the story. I know you prolly meant the story to be horrific and gory but I've been but ive actually found it very funny. I love part in the elevator though I am confused how ark could cum in his pants while viktor is a fully ducking him. But semantics aside I love the whole kill the guys then have earthy sex in the elevator. But I think the best is when mark whines when he blows his car up. Awesome!!
Haha I know I like that bit too. I never intended for it to be horrific and gory, or rather, the horrific and gory parts were only meant to be so because for Mark they're so normal. He doesn't see that what he's doing is so very wrong, which I think makes their reactions quite amusing at times.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..