Jump to content
    mas
  • Author
  • 815 Words
  • 590 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

love is a difficult thing - 2. Chapter 2

Chapter 2


-Aaron-


The look on his face said it all; he had known what we had next but looked anyway; he had been hoping that we didn’t have P.E, but we did, he went back to hiding in his shell as he had been all morning, this worried me, i don’t know why, it just did. I found myself staring, not for the first time, at him, i wanted to go and ask him what the matter was like I did with all my other friends, but i knew better, he wouldn’t listen to me, he never does. The bell rang informing us of period three lesson and his face visibly sunk, he looked like he wanted to rip his own face off, I wanted to tell him that whoever or whatever was bothering i would help him like i always did, but once again I let him slip away, I knew I would have my chance later. We walked across the courtyard towards the low concrete block that is the schools P.E block, it was the centre of hell for people like Eric, the taunting, jabbing, and the occasional whip by a towel, P.E was a skinny, nerdy, or gay kids nightmare, not that many people where bothered about Eric, i was fine because i had a gay uncle, his boyfriend always gave me chewing gum when i was little so i figured gays weren’t all that bad right?


“Line up, you know the drill” Mr. McCarthy the P.E teacher shouted lazily as he lounged on one of the benches surrounding the block “You have swimming, i trust you al have your kit?”


One or two of the kids in our class looked down including Eric, whom obviously had his kit in the see-through dark blue bag he had on his shoulder, we walked in and turned left towards the swimming pool, conveniently the changing rooms where on the other side of the pool so you had to walk all the way around it, this walk taunted all of the kids in our class with a fear of deep water as you had to walk past the deep end, last year one boy had a panic attack while walking past. The class went to their respective changing spots and Eric put down his bag next to me, this was his spot, and he didn’t look happy to be there at all.


“Hey dude what’s the matter? I know something is wrong” I asked


“Nothing, why?” He visibly paled a few more shades when I asked this


“You seem more distant than usual” i said, Eric tried to look offended but failed


“What do you mean more than usual?”


“Nothing”


With that we fell into silence, he blushed when i removed my boxers but i pretended not to notice, i pulled on my Speedos and walked out to the pool, he walked out behind me as i dived in, i was glad he had blushed when i was naked, i tried to convince myself that that was because i was proud, but maybe... I stopped the thought right there, i wasn’t gay i had lost my virginity to a girl, i wasn’t gay, but what was that word our science teacher had said, bi-sexual, no, i couldn’t be. I swam to the deep end knowing that know one would follow me down, i was alone with my thoughts.


40 minuets later we were all showering or towelling off in the changing rooms. Eric was swiftly out of the room, he had dressed as fast as possible without looking bad afterward, the rest of us walked around and talked either wearing a half a uniform, a towel or nothing depending on how layed back you were, i would usually hand around with a towel on but today i dressed and shot after Eric, it was unusual for him to leave ten minuets early, usually he would ignore us and slowly put on his uniform to stretch the time, i found him outside the cafeteria hiding, as usual, behind a low wall next to the stairs, he was surrounded by a wall of litter, i grabbed his hand and pulled him out, i held his hand a fraction of a second longer than i should have and he pulled away, it wasn’t like i was being romantic and all, he just wasn’t comfortable with that sort of thing, i walked him over to a table and sat him down.


“Right what’s going on? Is someone giving you shit?” I asked, to be perfectly blunt nobody messes with my friends


“No, its not like that” He said, he looked like he wanted to kill something right there


“Look i know something is going on, but I’m going to wait you out” I said, when he wanted to talk he would come and find me.

Copyright © 2011 mas; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..