Jump to content
    Mchoule
  • Author
  • 1,199 Words
  • 609 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Fairy Tale of Garry Munster and Collin Racks - 3. The Twelve Days of Christmas

If Halloween was Collin’s favourite holiday, Christmas was Garry’s. Being with his family and giving gifts, that was all life meant to him. Not long after their first disastrous Halloween together, in a time where Collin was still shaking at night at the thought of more vampires, but was slowly getting over what it meant to be dating someone from the Munster family, Collin and Garry had their first Christmas together. It was a good time of the year for Garry, and he was determined to help Collin forget all about last fall. His plan was all figured out and ready to go.

The first day of Christmas, Garry went for a family tradition—a protective charm. Not only was it a nice gesture, it would also help Collin feel more secure, and it would reassure Garry too, come next Halloween. Collin was a little confused at first, as it was only December fourteenth, but he was really happy for the gift, a nice subtle necklace. Collin accepted it with a soft kiss and a promise to always wearit.

The second day of Christmas, Garry really wanted to surprise Collin and offer him something he’d always dreamed of. It hadn’t been that hard to find, as Collin wasn’t the best at hiding his emotions, especially happy ones. Collin had been so excited when he’d seen it at the shopping center where he’d searched for his nieces’ gifts. There was no way Garry wasn’t going to offer this to his beloved Collin. Hearing Collin squeak when he was welcomed from work by the puppy was all the reward he wanted.
On the third day of Christmas, Garry surprised Collin as he was playing with Billy the dog before work. Collin hadn’t heard him coming, for sure. Garry had taken care of everything with Collin’s boss, and he didn’t have to go to the office at all that day, which left them the whole weekend for a surprise vacation in the mountains surrounding their town. The reserve was splendid, and they passed their first evening in the hot tub under the stars.

On the fourth day of Christmas, after a day of skiing, they had a romantic evening with an actual fire in the fireplace, some champagne, and a delicious chocolate fondue. They cuddled, and had sweet sex in their room, but it wasn’t Garry’s surprise du jour. Not really. Before Collin could fall asleep, Garry slid his hands against his hard body, and said clearly his first “I love you”. After Halloween, Collin had a hard time being alone in his apartment, and he’d slowly moved in. It had been a smooth transition, but Garry felt it was damned time that he finally speak his mind about his feelings.

On the fifth day of Christmas, they had to go back home to the real world. Garry was hoping his fifth surprise would be ready by now; his sisters had all the time in the world to complete their mission, but a text message from Sabrina told him he needed to stall a little. He convinced Collin to stop at a coffee shop, and when Garry finally received his okay, they left the little place. Garry didn’t regret leaving his sister to do the Santa Claus, the sleigh, and the reindeer in ice statues in their front yard, because it was the most beautiful thing ever. Collin seemed to think along the same lines, if the jolly tears in his eyes were any indication.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Garry thought it was time to heat things up a little, and to offer one sexy little gift—himself. Wrapped in a red ribbon, all lubed up and prepared when Collin came back from work, they were up for a night of fireworks. As they fell asleep completely wiped out by the activity, Garry couldn’t help but feel it was only the beginning…

 

On the seventh day of Christmas, Garry had a family function to attend, so he left Collin a box of his favourite chocolates, and a little note telling him he wouldn’t be there tonight due to an emergency, but that he wouldn’t believe tomorrow.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Garry couldn’t stop smiling all day, waiting and preparing for the night. A couple of months ago, they’d had a discussion about their individual secret fantasies, and Garry retained some of them for later. Tonight was time for them to explore that side of things.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Garry was mentally preparing to go to Collin’s family the next day, and he hoped Collin knew how much effort he would need to use to deal with his mother. That was so going to be his gift for tomorrow. Today’s gift, however, was pretty much material. It was, in fact, the newly released technology gadget he understood nothing about, but which was Collin’s joy and pride.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Garry and Collin had a long way to drive up to Collin’s family house. They got there around noon, with Billy rocking his tail and yapping happily on the back seat. Collin’s mother, a plump woman whose eyes were like a cold version of Collin’s, ignored Garry as she hugged her son. Garry was used to her attitude. As she chattered with Collin, he took their overnight bags and ,with Billy in his free arm, he let the two reunite. Garry crossed Mister John Racks in the kitchen. Unlike his wife, this buff of a man had taken a liking to Garry ever since he’d show interest in his medieval weapon collection. They nodded knowingly at each other before Garry dropped off the bagsg in the guest room.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, in between opening the gifts under the tree and brunching with Collin’s parents, Garry was ready for the climax, the biggest most critical point of the twelve days of Christmas; his big surprise. He was damn nervous, but one look at Collin’s father, and he felt calmer already. A month ago, when the idea had come to him, Garry thought it would be a good idea to get John on his side, so he’d distract his wife after the announcement. Garry showed a small pink box to Collin and got on one knee. Collin was surprised, stuttered, and finally, said “yes”.

On the last day of Christmas, Garry and Collin were supposed to be at Garry’s parents’ house early to help with tonight’s buffet, but Garry had other plans. First, he insisted on trying the Santa Claus suit he was going to wear to please his numerous nieces. He wanted to be sure he looked the part, and as he looked into the bathroom mirror, he thought he made a sexy Santa at that. He wasn’t the only one to think this, though, because when Collin saw him, he licked his lips and looked at him hungrily. They were late for the party, but they were forgiven when they announced their upcoming wedding.

“Merry Christmas, people,” Garry thought as five of his sisters took Collin away from him to get all the details of the affair.

Copyright © 2013 Mchoule; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay, I love this chapter. It made me smile, and smile. I greatly enjoy the simplicity you employ in your story, and Gary is adoring!:). Can't wait for the next chapter:). Thanks for writing this:)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..