Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Myr
    • Classic Author
  • 341 Words
  • 1,260 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The World of the King's Rangers - 1. Factions: King's Rangers

Additional World Building Information about the King's Rangers. This will be updated periodically as more stories fill this world.

Faction: King’s Rangers

Type: Military, Intelligence, Diplomatic

Alternate Name: The Rangers

The King’s Rangers is the military and diplomatic corps of the combined Human and Elvin Kingdoms. Officially Ultimate command falls to the King over the territory the Ranger is currently operating in. Unofficially, the Human King holds more sway currently due to humans being the primary pests the King’s Rangers have to deal with.

Public Agenda

Protect the human and Elvin Kingdoms and the flow of trade between the free peoples of the region. They also maintain diplomatic trade with the Gnomish and Dwarven Kingdoms upon the Creagacha Mountains.

Organizational Structure

Distributed with regional command and control

Notable Adversaries

Sisterhood of the Silent Night – The Assassin’s Guild from the Empire that specializes in poisons and subtle terminations. Despite the name, agents of the Sisterhood of the Silent Night are not limited to female. A fact that they leverage often in more difficult to operate areas such as the kingdoms along the Creagacha Mountains. Identified agents are usefully forcefully subdued on sight.

Brotherhood of Pain – Assassin’s Guild from the Empire specializing in brutal executions and public terror tactics. Despite the name, agents of the Brotherhood of Pain are not limited to male. A fact that is also leveraged in more difficult to operate areas such as the kingdoms along the Creagacha Mountains. Identified agents are usually terminated with extreme prejudice on sight.

Notable Members

Ranger General Baleoff – Commander of largest Ranger base located in Land’s End. Known to be a hard ass.

Gwalltân – Stable boy for King’s Rangers at Land’s End. Friend to a large number of Rangers, though a closer friend to Ryn Foehammer of Gryphon’s Reach than most realize. Is very often used for passing information to active Rangers and is thus highly trusted. A highly defended.

Ryn Foehammer of Gryphon’s Reach – AKA Ryn of Grphon’s Reach. Specializes in Diplomatic Missions and Courier Assignments. Father is Lord Baron of Gryphon’s Reach, the largest region of land not directly controlled by the King.

Copyright © 2021 Myr; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator
46 minutes ago, Rickbgo said:

I lookk forward to reading more of the story.

2 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Looking forward to more...thanks...will you be posting soon?

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like the additional information for my world.  My short story is posted from awhile back.  There will be more posted in this world in 2022.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Just now, Myr said:

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like the additional information for my world.  My short story is posted from awhile back.  There will be more posted in this world in 2022.

 

Supper dishes can wait...got some new reading to do...I'm hooked and look forward to more!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
11 minutes ago, Myr said:

There will be more posted in this world in 2022.

 

*happy Snoopy dance *  

The Peanuts Movie Dancing GIF

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..