Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,945 Words
  • 5,594 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Daze - 2. Chapter 2

Brye and Ryan put the mission in 1st gear...

~*~*~*~ 2

Ryan returned to their dorm after having showered and changed, now fully dressed and ready for today’s activities. His dress; casual, wearing a pair of faded jeans and a navy, cotton button down shirt that he wore unbuttoned and un-tucked over a simple white tee, his hair styled, though slightly damp, only to find his roommate still very much asleep.

Ryan woke up before the alarm went off; he was too excited to sleep. This was not a dream, this was his new reality. This would be the first of many chapters in his life and he was off to a wonderful start. He was very happy with how their night turned out, hanging out at the cantina eating spicy nachos and hot wings laughing and talking about everything.

Ryan realized he and Brye had a lot in common, a lot of the same likes and dislikes, moviesand music were at the top of that list, though they were as different as “night and day” Brye was the perfect roommate. They walked around campus locating the buildings in which their classes would be held trying to avoid a chaotic morning on the first day.

Even though it was pretty late into the evening there was still several students out and about, mingling amongst their peers enjoying the evening filled with excitement and anticipation at the days ahead. Once they returned back to their dorm, they had a couple more beers before heading off to bed, for Brye it was more than a couple, they talked until he finally passed out.

Meeting Brye’s brother Joel and his friends were the highlight of his first day on campus aside from meeting Brye of course. They all seemed pretty nice…crazy, but nice. Jaxson seemed to be the jokester among them, Tank, everyone needs a Tank; he was the protector/body guard in the clique. Emmett, was the quite one with the inside connections. Then there was Joel, drop dead gorgeous, he was the most handsome of them all. Ryan smiled as he remembered he and Brye’s pact to lose there virginity before winter break, which Brye seemed to think was very possible, too bad Ryan didn’t share his friends optimism . A small smile formed on his face at his roommates antics; this was going to be an interesting year to say the least.

He glanced at Brye who let out a slight moan as he repositioned himself pulling the covers up to his chest; Ryan smiled, and shook his head in amusement. He pulled out his journal and decided to write, taking advantage of the quite time.

He opened the burgundy leather binder, a gift from his grandmother, she wanted him to charter his journeys and that’s what he intended to do. He tapped his pen thoughtfully against his chin wondering where to start. He wrote the date at the left hand corner of the page and then wrote, ‘Chapter One.’ It seemed fitting being that this was the first day of the rest of his life.

Before he realized it, he had written three full pages front and back, time had slipped away. He glanced over to the clock on the wall which read 8:45am.

“Shit!” He spoke aloud he knew the cantina stopped serving breakfast at ten. “Brye!” He called back over his shoulder to his sleeping roommate as he put his journal away. “Brye man, wake up.” He said tapping him on the shoulder. His affords were met with a few irritating grunts before Brye pulled his pillow over his head.

“Brye, come on we’re going to miss breakfast.” Ryan could only hear muffled sounds coming from beneath the pillow and from the sound of it Brye was not a happy camper. The only words he could make out were ‘Damn it and shit.’ He snickered softly, walked to the foot of Brye’s bed to insure he was out of harms way, grabbed the corner of the bedspread and sheets, clutching in his fist and with a strong swift tug yanked the covers off his roommate.

“SHIT!” Brye sat straight up his chest heaving heavily, his eyes wide with shock. “Fuck Ryan… what you do that for?”

Ryan stood there blankets in hand laughing so hard he could barely speak, “We gotta get to the cantina before they stop serving breakfast, we have a busy day ahead of us.” He laughed tossing the covers on the bed.

“Damn, you could have just said, ‘Brye wake up’ you didn’t have to try to give me a heart attack.” He complained, “Oh…but I forgot that’s your signature isn’t it.” He glared. He sighed scratching his head. “Damn my head is killing me, how many beers did I have last night?” He eyed Ryan drawing his brows together.

Ryan examined his roommate, “I lost count.” Ryan admitted stepping in closer, “But you do look a little green.” He laughed.

“Ugh….” Brye signed falling back on the bed.

~*~*~

After what seemed like forever Brye was showered and dressed and they headed to the cantina. While going through the line Brye rested his head on Ryan’s back struggling to stand, the overhead lighting was bright and his head was throbbing. Ryan moved through the line slowly allowing his roommate to keep up.

“I’ll have a sausage, egg and cheese croissant with an orange juice please.” Ryan said politely to the lady on the other side of the steam table. The tap on his back along with a low mumble signaled him to order two. “Um…excuse me, make that two.” He giggled holding up two fingers.

Once at the register Ryan was about to pay when a folded twenty dollar bill came from around his waist. “Thanks.” He called back over his shoulder to Brye.

They found a table back in the corner and took their seat. Brye laid his head on the table and cover it with the hood of his grey sweat shirt. Ryan smiled at his friend and ate his breakfast quietly.

“Your food is getting cold.” Ryan said as he took a bite of his croissant.

“That’s okay; the smell is making me sick.” Brye mumbled from under his hood.

“Well you’re not going to feel better unless put something on your stomach.”

“I feel like shit.” Brye replied.

Ryan laughed taking a sip of his orange juice. He was about to swallow and almost choked when he saw the tall lean gorgeous body of Joel Masterson walk in. Ryan stared in awe enjoying the sight before him, the man was incredible from the top of his head down to his feet. He was wearing nothing special, but he looked damn good, he wore a pair of purple, knee length gym shorts and whitewashed tee shirt with a wildcat, the school’s mascot on the front.

It was as if Ryan developed tunnel vision, everything faded to black and the spot light was on Joel. Ryan watched his every move, the way he combed his fingers through his hair, the way he stood patiently in line listening to his Ipod. He wondered what kind of music he liked. Was it pop, hip-hop, rock or R&B? Did he like country western, or jazz, there was so much he wanted to know about him, the handsome brunette definitely intrigued him. He couldn’t help but notice how strong and muscular Joel’s arms and legs appeared. He watched Joel run his tongue over his bottom lip before biting on it, and wondered what his mouth would taste like, would feel like against his own.

He tried not to stare… not to get caught watching, but it was too late. Joel turned around and locked eyes on Ryan, dazzling blues meeting amazing browns. Ryan swallowed his juice and the lump in his throat and waved. “Busted.” He said under his breath. “Shit, he saw me, here he comes larger than life.” Ryan sighed.

“Hey.” Joel said as he uncapped his bottle of Gatorade.

“Um… hey.” Ryan looked up at the object of his desire.

“What’s up with him?” He nodded to his brother as he turned the bottle up to his lips.

“Tired.” Ryan said raising his eyebrows trying to sound convincing.

“Hung over is more like it.” Joel chuckled and pulled up a chair. “How much did he drink last night?” He asked shaking his head to the figure under the hoodie.

“I don’t know, about 4 or 5…I think.” Ryan shrugged his shoulders as he took a bite of his croissant.

“ My brother, the "feather weight"...Hey bro, you need to eat something.” Joel lowered his head trying to talk to Brye.

“Not hungry.”

“Yeah, well maybe not,” Joel laughed, “but you’re going to feel like shit all day until you eat.”

“I feel like I want to throw up.” Brye said with his head still resting on the table.

“Then there you go. You can either try to eat something or go make yourself throw up; you’re not going to feel better until you do.”

“That’s what I told him.” Ryan said.

Joel nodded to Ryan, “Listen to your friend over here, he knows what he’s talking about.” Ryan smiled proudly and his heart swelled at the compliment.

“Hey you know,” Joel said directing his attention to Ryan, “I swear, it seems like we met before last night.” Joel said drawing his brows together tilting his head slightly trying to remember where he knew him from.

“Well…we did kind of meet, by accident.”

“Oh yeah?” Joel raised an eyebrow skeptically.

“Yeah, you kind of ran into me.” Ryan waited for a response but all he got was a confused look. “You were throwing the football out in the yard and slammed right into me.”

Joel’s mouth fell open, “okay yeah…place your hands over your head and look terrified.”

“Huh?” Now Ryan looked confused, Brye raised his head from the table to see what was going on.

“Put your hands like this.” Joel positioned his hand over his face as if he was trying to protect it. Brye shook his head and laughed, while Ryan tried to figure if Joel was serious or not.

“Seriously?” Ryan questioned.

"Just do it."

Ryan sighes and covers his face with his hands, peeking thru his fingers. "This is so mortifying." Ryan thought.

Joel reaches up and takes Ryan's hands from his face and smiled, "I was kidding, but now I remember you, sorry about that.”

No worries.” Ryan waved it off with a slight blush staining his cheeks.

“And you, mister, you look like death warmed over.” Joel said staring at Brye.

“Gee thanks.” Brye said as he picked up his cold sandwich.

“Anytime.” Joel laughed. Joel was about to say something when they heard a loud whistle from across the room and Joel’s name being called. They looked toward the door and there stood Tank and Emmett.

“Joel man, come on, can’t keep the coach waiting other wise we get extra laps.” Tank yelled.

“Gotta go ladies,” Joel teased, “off to practice.”

“Conditioning?” Brye asked chewing his food.

“Yeah…we’re doing two a day, got a big game next week. Later bro, see you around Ryan.” He waved and jogged off.

“I sure hope so.”Ryan thought to himself as he smiled and waved good bye.

~*~*~

After breakfast Ryan and Brye sat down on one of the stone benches, under a shady tree, outside of the orientation hall. Brye leaned back, casually resting his arm on the back of the bench and scanned the area. They saw students littered everywhere, mostly freshman, waiting to be allowed into the orientation hall. Some were standing around chatting; others were just standing quietly off to the side, books in hand. When nothing seemed to interest him, he leaned his head back, folded his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes.

Ryan looked around curiously and spotted a girl that looked to be eighteen. She stood about 5’5” and had long dark hair that reached mid-back. She wore a pair of square framed glasses, a powder blue sweater and a pair of denim jeans. The girl kept her books tight to her chest as she looked around.

Ryan leaned forward a bit and pointed, “What about her?”

Brye opened one eye and peered down at Ryan. He lifted and eyebrow confusedly. “What?”

Ryan gestured towards the girl he had been watching. Brye lifted his head up slightly, and looked to where Ryan was pointing. He spotted the girl wearing the glasses and then looked back at Ryan in disbelief.

“Are you shittin’ me?” He asked. Ryan’s eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

“No…” He shook his head. “What? She looks like a pretty nice, decent girl.”

Brye rolled his eyes at Ryan’s ignorance. “Dude, if I’m trying to get laid, nice and decent isn’t what I’m looking for.” He shook his head and chuckled, leaning back once again. “Besides, the chick’s probably a prude.”

This time, Ryan rolled his eyes at Brye. “Whatever, man,” He looked around again, trying to find another girl that met Brye’s standards. He spotted one girl with red hair. She was taller and wore a pink, floral, baby doll dress with a denim jacket and a pair of flip flops. Ryan thought she looked pretty cute and pointed her out.

“Okay, her,”

Brye looked in the girl’s direction, analyzed, and then scrunched his face in disapproval, shaking his head. “Nah, man, do you see the beak on her?”

“Her nose looks fine, Brye,” Ryan countered. “You’re just being picky.”

“Sure, but I’d rather not make out with someone I’m constantly afraid is going to poke my eye out,” Brye said. Ryan sighed and smacked his forehead, dragging his hand down his face. Then he looked up once again, to look for another. He just wanted to help Brye find the right girl, but he had no idea what was wrong with the ones he had already pointed out.

Ryan then spotted a girl with jet black hair. She wore a pair of black dress pants and a white, button up dress top. At one final attempt, Ryan pointed her out and Brye looked in her direction.

“Bro, you sure can pick ‘em.” He said sarcastically.

“Well, what the hell do you want me to say, Brye?” Ryan asked exasperatedly. “I’m,” He paused, looked around and leaned closer. “Gay,” He whispered and then sat back up. “… It’s not like I’m any good at picking out datable women.”

“That’s for sure,” Brye chuckled. Ryan just rolled his eyes and sat back in defeat. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Brye.

“Ok, why don’t you pick one?” He challenged. Brye smirked and sat up straight.

“Alright,” He agreed and started looking around. His eyes landed on a busty, blonde woman wearing a white mini skirt and a pick Ralph Lauren polo, walking across the lawn. Brye smiled slyly and pointed her out to Ryan. “Now, there’s a fine woman.”

Ryan looked to where Brye pointed and raised an eyebrow. He watched as Brye stood up. “Uh, are you sure about this?” He asked skeptically.

“Sure, I’m sure,” Brye stated. “Just watch and learn,” He said and then headed over to the woman. Ryan leaned back and watched from a distance as Brye approached the woman casually. He couldn’t hear what he was saying, but he knew he was flirting with her. Suddenly, a human shadow cast over Ryan and he turned around curiously to find Jaxson, who was leaning on the bench from behind and watching the scene as well.

Without looking at Ryan, Jaxson asked, “What’s he doing?”

“Trying to get a date,” Ryan answered. They both watched as the woman giggled and playfully hit Brye’s shoulder. “Looks like he’s doing well,”

Eeehh…” Jaxson shook his head. Ryan looked up at him questioningly. “That’s what you think, but look at the way she’s standing,” Jaxson pointed. “You see how her right foot is pivoted away from him? This is a sign that she’s trying to leave. Also, look at her body posture. Though her torso his facing him, her hips are slightly turned away from him, so now she’s standing at the side of him. This is a sign that she’s trying to talk quickly and is clearly not interested in him.”

Ryan looked closely, but didn’t see it. “What?” He asked confusedly. Jaxson rolled his eyes and shook his head. He then looked away from the scene and to the right. His eyes widened and he smiled widely.

“Ooh-ho-ho man,” Jaxson said excitedly. Ryan quickly looked up at him curiously. Jaxson slapped his arm a few times and pointed excitedly. “If you can’t tell from her body language, then maybe this guy will do the trick. Watch,”

They both watched as a muscular guy in a backwards baseball cap step up behind an unsuspecting Brye. He stood about a few inches taller. Ryan’s eyes widened with worry as they watched the guy tap Brye on the shoulder. Brye ignored him as he noticed the girl smile, thinking it was for him. The guy tapped his shoulder again. Brye, finally irritated, turned around. They watched as the guy yelled and the girl, obviously his girlfriend, tried to calm him.

“Hey, do you think we should help him?” Ryan asked, about to stand. Jaxson grabbed his arm, halting his movements.

“No, no, just watch,” He insisted.

Eventually, the woman was able to drag him away, apologizing profusely to Brye who did not look at all happy as he walked back over to Ryan and, now, Jaxson. Ryan was trying his hardest not to laugh, but Jaxson was laughing loudly.

“Shut-up!” Brye hissed as he plopped down on the bench. Jaxson choked back his laugh and wiped a tear.

“Oh, I’m sorry man, but you set yourself up for that one.” He chuckled. Ryan shook his head and clamped his hand over his mouth to hide his smile. Bryeturned his icy glare to him.

“You think this is funny too?” He challenged. The smile dropped from Ryan’s face and he held his hands up in defeat.

“Hey, don’t get mad at me,” He said. Jaxson sat himself next to Brye as his laughter faded to a soft chuckle.

“Listen man, let me tell you what you did wrong,” He said as Brye just glared at the ground. “That was Chelsea Daniels,”

“I know her name,” Brye interrupted with agitation.

“Yeah, but she’s a senior, which means she is way out of your league,” Jaxson explained. Brye rested his head in his palms.

“Yeah, thanks,” He said sarcastically. Jaxson leaned forward and rested a hand on his knee.

“So, what’s this all about anyway?”

Brye and Ryan looked at each other and had a silent agreement not to tell the whole truth.

“Oh, Brye’s just looking for a girl, is all,” Ryan answered and Brye nodded.

“Really?” Jaxson asked and they nodded. “Hey, I can help you. I know a lot of females around here that would be interested.” He suggested. Brye raised a skeptical eyebrow at him.

“Um, I don’t know…” He said hesitantly. “I’m not usually for the blind dating thing.”

“Oh, come on, it’ll be great!” Jaxson encouraged. Brye thought about it for a moment and then nodded.

“Alright, but no funny business, I know how you are.” He said. Jaxson raised his hands in defense.

“No problem, man, all seriousness here,” He said and turned to Ryan. “What about you? I could help you out too.”

Ehhh, no thanks,” Ryan shook his head.

“Don’t worry about him, I’ve got him covered.” Brye added

“Oh…like you can find him a girl, hell you can’t even find yourself a girl.” Jaxson shrugged.

“Who said anything about finding him a girl?” Brye asked nonchalantly. Ryan gasped at the statement.

Um…” Ryan started to speak but Jaxson interrupted him.

“Oh well, I don’t know many guys that you’d like anyway,” He then leaned back casually. Ryan and Brye stared at him wide eyed, but Jaxson didn’t look the least bit ashamed. “How many gay guys do you kno-“Jaxson stopped in mid sentence, “Wait,” He eyed the boys suspiciously. “How many guys do you know…hum…besides your brother?” He looked from Brye to Ryan then to Brye with a challenging glance.

“Um…I don’t.” Brye admitted, “But I’m sure we will be fine.” He said dismissively.

“Well you can always ask Joel, hell he knows every gay guy on campus.” Jaxson laughed. “I’m sure he has a little black book with all the listings, shit there must be some secret handshake or something.”

“You’re stupid.” Brye sighed shaking his head in disbelief.

“No seriously,” Jaxson said indeed trying to look serious, “They find out that number ‘21’ is gay and hell all the guys show up on our doorstep,” Ryan and Brye both laughed at Jaxson knowing he had to be kidding. “Okay so explain why I had to send a twelve year little boy old home the other day, damn… the little man heard Joel was gay and wanted in on some action too.” He joked with a hearty laugh.

“What ever.” Brye waved, “Like I said, we got this covered.” Ryan nodded in agreement.

“Okayyy.” Jaxson held his hands up in defeat, “Don’t say I didn’t try.” He stood up to leave, “Anyway losers, I gotta go…check you later.” Ryan and Brye waved good bye and watched him jog off in the direction of the gym.

“Well, you ready to head inside?” Ryan asked as he checked the time on his cell phone.

Brye stood up, he rolled his shoulders slowly and stretched his neck as he yawned tiredly and sighed. “Yeah, let’s get this party started.” As they were making their way across the yard they noticed a tall, distinguished handsome young man with blond curly hair, heading in their direction. He wore a pair of khaki slacks with a navy blazer over a white polo shirt, and what looked like a pin of some sort on the lapel of his jacket.

“Masterson... Smith.” He called out in a pleasant voice getting their attention as he walked swiftly to them stopping them in their tracks.

“Who wants to know?” Brye asked, as he and Ryan eyed him suspiciously.

“I’m Colin Mitchell.” He introduced himself and extended his hand to greet them. Brye looked down at his hand, but did not return the gesture.

“How do you know us?” Ryan asked with a cautious shrug for this shoulder. Brye gave a short nod glaring into Colin’s blue eyes.

“Yeah?” Brye said placing his hand on Ryan’s shoulder.

“Well, Um…can we sit down for a moment,” He nodded toward the bench where Ryan and Brye just came from.

“Well, we really need to be going, we have orientation.” Brye said lightly pushing Ryan forward.

“I know, and I promise not to be long, and I think you both will be interested in my offer.” He smiled with confidence peaking both Ryan and Brye’s curiosity. The three walked back to the bench and sat down to listen to what the young man had to say.

After he finished the conversation he shook hands with them and waited till they were inside the building and out sight before he pulled out his cell phone, he scanned his contacts until he found the name he was looking for and hit the talk button. He glanced around casually shoving his hand in the pocket of his pants checking out all the freshman girls as he waited for his party to answer.

“Hey, it’s done… their in.” He nodded as he walked away continuing the conversation.

TBC….

Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/27/2011 09:28 AM, Conner said:
So the intrigue starts. Good chapter! Funny scene there with Brye trying to get a date. :D
Ahhh yeah, the fun begins...poor Brye, maybe he's trying too hard...
Link to comment
On 02/26/2012 11:27 PM, Frostina said:
:o :o

 

whats going on???

Hahaha... Now, Frostina you know I can't tell ya...gotta keep reading ;)
Link to comment

Well, I had a better feeling about this chapter, since the first half was strictly from Ryan's point of view. First person point of view from one character=yay! When they reached the waiting area for orientation, however, the perspective changed as we see the world through Byre's eyes as he checks out the girls. Then, at the end, we see the world through cell-phone guy's eyes. Three shifts in perspective in one chapter. Now, this is strictly my personal opinion, but I really, really don't like this tactic.

 

And then there was this sentence: "His affords were met with a few irritating grunts before Brye pulled his pillow over his head."

 

Can anyone else see what is wrong with this sentence? You used the wrong words ENTIRELY. "His efforts were met with a few irritated grunts before Brye pulled his pillow over his head." That is the sentence as it should have been written.

So, my constructive advice is: get an editor. If you already have one, get a better one. Also, google run-on sentences and learn how to avoid writing them.

 

Disclaimer: I've been reading gay-themed books, novellas, and online fiction for a long time. I suppose I've come to recognize certain similar characteristics in gay themed e-fiction (I hate that term; if anyone has a better term, please PM me.) I'm old and tired of reading the same stories in different circumstances and different characters. So, you can write me off as a jaded, bitchy queen, if you want. I've pretty much accepted that's what I am.

Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 04:50 AM, Briansboy said:
Well, I had a better feeling about this chapter, since the first half was strictly from Ryan's point of view. First person point of view from one character=yay! When they reached the waiting area for orientation, however, the perspective changed as we see the world through Byre's eyes as he checks out the girls. Then, at the end, we see the world through cell-phone guy's eyes. Three shifts in perspective in one chapter. Now, this is strictly my personal opinion, but I really, really don't like this tactic.

 

And then there was this sentence: "His affords were met with a few irritating grunts before Brye pulled his pillow over his head."

 

Can anyone else see what is wrong with this sentence? You used the wrong words ENTIRELY. "His efforts were met with a few irritated grunts before Brye pulled his pillow over his head." That is the sentence as it should have been written.

So, my constructive advice is: get an editor. If you already have one, get a better one. Also, google run-on sentences and learn how to avoid writing them.

 

Disclaimer: I've been reading gay-themed books, novellas, and online fiction for a long time. I suppose I've come to recognize certain similar characteristics in gay themed e-fiction (I hate that term; if anyone has a better term, please PM me.) I'm old and tired of reading the same stories in different circumstances and different characters. So, you can write me off as a jaded, bitchy queen, if you want. I've pretty much accepted that's what I am.

Briansboy, thanks for your attemp at reading the 2nd story I've ever written. I've always said I'm not a writer, I just love writing. You've brought out some great points and since I didn't have a beta or editor, I probably should remove the story until I have time to edit it.

 

Trust me it's not because of your harsh critizing, I've thought about it before, you just reminded me. It's a good thing I'm not thin skinned otherwise I might be discouraged to continue.

 

I think you mentioned you are new to the site, with that being said, I'm not sure if you realized you could have actually PM'ed me as some other's who were seriously offering corrective criticism have done.

 

I have a beta and editor now and my writing style has changed, some say for the better, I don't know.

 

I would say I'm sorry that you won't be reading any more of my newer stories, but I'd be lying, ;)

 

With that I'll say GA is a great site filled with amazing talent. I hope you enjoy your time here and not let my story ruin it for the other writers.

 

Oh and I'm not going to write you off as a "jaded, bitchy queen" because I don't know you or anything about you, but I will just write you off... :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..