Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 5,415 Words
  • 4,440 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Daze - 8. Chapter 8

 

 

Where the hell have you been Mister, do you know what time it is?” Brye interrogated Ryan as he walked through the door.

Ryan laughed as Brye scooted out of bed making his way over to him, wearing nothing but a pair of soft gray drawstring shorts. Ryan slowly closed the door behind him and sighed.

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping?” He asked side stepping his roommate who was looking at him as if he had two heads.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Brye retorted trying to keep a straight face as he crossed his arms over his chest. “And why are you all wet, what the hell happened?” He frowned padding up behind Ryan.

“We got caught in the sprinkler system.” He answered in a matter of fact tone, with a shrug of the shoulder blowing his roommate off. He hung Joel’s jacket on the back of the chair, before peeling out of his wet shirt. Brye stood in the isle blocking Ryan’s way tapping his foot impatiently against the floor.

Ryan turned around coming chest to chest with Brye, “Um...Excuse me.” Ryan stepped back eyeing Brye as he tried to get around him.

“Well?” Brye asked quizzically.

“Well what?” Ryan repeated through an exhausted sigh as he stepped out of his jeans.

“What were you doing till…” Brye peaked over his shoulder to the time. “5:30 in the morning? Ain’t nothing opened at this time of morning, but legs.” He chuckled. Then his eyes widen with the realization of the words that just left his mouth.

Ryan shook his head and sighed reaching for his towel and toiletries. “I’m gonna take a shower, then go to bed.” Ryan said dismissively.

“Not so fast partner…Um…no sit down.” Brye laughed combing his fingers through his thick black hair as he sat down on his bed. He grabbed the pillow and sat it next to him, patting it raising an eyebrow. “Sit.” He insisted.

“What’s the pillow for?” Ryan asked curiously knitting his brows together.

“Well I want you to be comfortable.” Brye nodded with a grin.

“I don’t need a pillow, crazy.” Ryan laughed at his friend. He knew Brye had figured everything out.

“Well how about a hot bath to soak in?” Brye offered, trying not to laugh...

“What?” Ryan asks with incredulity.

“Well, you were with Joel weren’t you?” Brye bounced his eyebrows together suggestively.

“Yes, and?”

“And…” Brye motioned with his arms, bobbing his head, making an obvious gesture.

Ryan sighed as he walked over to the bed; snatching the pillow out of the way before sitting down. He turned to face his roommate.

“Okay Brye, what do you want to know actually?”

“Well, did you or didn’t you?” Brye asked curiously with the click of the tongue.

Ryan pulled the pillow up to his chest, holding it tightly. He chewed on his bottom lip with butterflies still in his stomach.

“Yeah-”

“HOT DAMN!” Brye exclaimed before Ryan could answer completely. Standing up he slapped Ryan on the back startling him, almost causing him to fall over.

“Owww…” Ryan chuckled with a grimace as he rubbed his shoulder.

“SHIT...You did it! You slut…” Brye shook his finger at Ryan as if to reprimand him. . “Wow... So spill it.” He nodded his head quickly, his eyes widening in anticipation. He pressed his lips together trying to suppress the grin attacking them as he sat back down next to Ryan wrapping his arm around his friends shoulder. He knew that he had resorted to that of a high school girl that had just heard her friend had lost her virginity, but he didn’t care.

“You sure you don’t need the pillow?” He teased.

“No stupid.” Ryan flung it at him knocking his backwards on the bed.

“Ouch….” Brye laughed sitting up rubbing his chest. “Wow, man.” His voice taking on a more somber tone. “So you beat the deadline dude.” He congratulated him. “How do you feel?”


“How do I feel?” That was the question of the day. Ryan scratched behind his ear, thinking about the question as he tried to gauge his emotions. To some, having sex is no big deal but, to him it was the most intimate form of communication two people could share, it was sacred.

It was not about waiting to get married for Ryan as it may have been for others, to Ryan; it was about finding that right someone, that someone who you wanted to share the most cherished… the most precious part of you with. To him, Joel was that person and he had no regrets.

Since the moment they met, he felt this pull, this attraction to him, he couldn’t explain it...it just was.

“Hey,” Brye’s voice pulled Ryan from his thoughtful trance, “I asked you how you feel?”

“Oh…” Ryan smiled, “I feel great, and I don’t need a pillow.” He teased tossing it to Brye.

“You know…” Brye sighed, setting the pillow down on the bed, “I’m happy for you, but why do I feel like I want to kick my brother’s ass right now?”

“I don’t know, maybe you had this secret crush on me and deep down inside you wanted me.” Ryan laughed jokingly.

“That’s definitely not it.” Brye stated convincingly as he nudged Ryan on the shoulder with his own.

“Then I have no Idea.” Ryan chucked whimsically.

“I just feel protective of you.” Brye smiled warmly, tightening his grip around Ryan’s shoulder. “My Ryan is a man now.” He sighed leaning his head against his roommate’s.

“Whatever.” Ryan sighed. “So how is Olivia, you really like her don’t you?”

“Yeah, man she’s amazing, but damn she eats like a horse.”

“Yeah, I noticed that.” Ryan laughed.

“It’s a good thing she offered to pay for the ice cream, hell she got two scoops.”

“You mean you let her pay?” Ryan asked with surprise.

“Hell yes, I was tapped out.” He laughed, then trying to sound serious he asked. “You think I can refinance my student loan?”

“No…you’re so stupid.” Ryan teased as he gathered his things together to take his shower. Brye studied his roommate move around the room, He didn’t seem different, he seemed like the same Ryan…, but somehow different, it was a subtle change, but a change nonetheless.

“I can’t believe you did it.” Brye sighed in amazement, as he shook his head.

“It didn’t happen like that Brye, it wasn’t planned, and that’s what makes it so special. It was like-“

“TMI…TMI, I don’t want details, please.” He huffed teasingly.

“Oh don’t worry, you weren’t getting any.” Ryan called over his shoulder, with a wink as he headed to the shower.

~*~*~

Joel parked the jeep, and pulled the keys out of the ignition. A warm smile form as he reminisced about his time with Ryan. The movies, pool, dancing. He sighed longingly as he placed his fingers to his face, inhaling deeply searching for any lingering scent of Ryan on them. He missed him…missed touching him… holding him, “Get a grip Masterson.” He coached. “But why should I?” He questioned himself. “I like him; He likes me, so…I’m going for it.”

He smiled at the reflection starring back at him from the rearview mirror before getting out of the jeep. He tossed his keys in the air catching them, stepping lightly as he made his way inside.

The halls were empty; quite, everyone was still asleep on this early Saturday morning, most likely, from partying the night before, the life of a college student, they studied hard and played just as hard. He opened the door slowly in effort not to wake his roommate. To his surprise, Jaxson was changing out of his clothes.

“Hey dude.” Jaxson said as he pulled up the pajama bottoms.

“Hey, what’s up?” Joel asked as set his keys down on the desk.

“What the fuck happened to you, man?” He asked scrunching his nose, looking confused.

“We got caught in the sprinkler system.” Joel replied pulling his wet shirt over his head.

“You and Ryan?”

“Yup,” Joel sighed, leaning against the wall, using it for support as he kicked off his shoes.

Jaxson pulled his tee shirt down over his head, “I heard you all went out.”

“Yeah, it was cool.”

“Emmett was telling me about this hustler chick.” He laughed pulling the covers back on the bed. “Said we should enter her in a few tournaments, make some money off her.” He laughed jokingly. “I hear she’s a pool shark.”

“Olivia, yeah she’s a pimp.” Joel laughed grabbing some fresh clothes from his drawer.

“Olivia?” Jaxson asked curiously. “My Olivia?”

“What do you mean your Olivia?” Joel asked as he made his way to his small dresser.

“Well, I’m the one who set her and Brye up.” Jaxson stated proudly. “Glad to here it’s going swell.”

“Hey…by the way,” Joel looked over his shoulder. “When did you see Emmett, I thought he was with Stephanie.”

“He was, but after he finished with her, he met up with Tank and I over the Kappa House.”

“Oh…” Joel nodded with understanding.

“Yeah, man we hooked up with these freaks."

“Oh yeah, “Joel laughed, “I’m not so sure who the freaks are, considering Emmett was just with Stephanie, then hooked up with you?”

“Yeah, well you know how we do it.” He smiled slyly. “Hell, man, I just got in myself.” Jaxson admitted. Then eyed Joel carefully with a curious gaze, “So man, you hit that?” He asked with one eyebrow raised inquisitively, changing gears.

“What…you mean Ryan?”

“Yeah man, Ryan.” Jaxson chuckled as he climbed into bed.

“What?” Joel replied as if he didn’t understand the question.

“Never mind, I got my answer dude.” Jaxson laughed pointing to the hickey on Joel’s chest.

Joel looked down, then back to Jaxson, with reddened cheeks as he ran his fingers over the raised purple bruise.

“Oh that…?”

“Yeah that… you’re slipping, Masterson. Rules of a player, never…ever let them mark you. Those were your rules, remember?” Jaxson reminded him. “What’s up with that?”

“It’s not like that, Ryan is different.” He stated in a thoughtful tone, reflecting on his feelings for Ryan. He turned his back toward Jaxson and heard a deep shriek.

“What the fuck man, have you seen your back?” He asked in shock. Joel looked over his shoulder trying to see. “Wait scratch that.” Jaxson gestured with his hand in the air, “Of course you have not seen it, it’s your back for crying out loud…but damn.” He winced, getting out of bed walking over to Joel to get a closer look.

“Is it that bad?” Joel asked reaching his hand up his back. He walked over to the mirror standing sideways, peering over his shoulder so he get a better look. The reflection showed the image of scars on his upper shoulder blades that could have been caused by fingernails.

“Hell yeah…it’s like that?” Jaxson asked incredulity raising his eyebrow.

“No… no it’s not like that,” Joel defended through an embarrassed chuckle. He sighed running his hand over his short black hair still trying to see.

“You might want to do something about that, you don’t want it to get infected.” Jaxson suggested on half- teasing.

“Shut up.” Joel chuckled shooting his friend a staggered glare.

“I’m just saying.” He stepped back holding his hands up in defense.

“You know, Joel, I like Ryan, I think he’s cool, but school is just getting started. There are still so many freshmen we have yet to experience man.” Jaxson pointed out.

“Nah, I’m cool, I’m digging Ryan. I wanna’ see where this goes.”

“Right…right so you’re cutting up your player’s card, eh? Too bad you’re gay, otherwise I would ask for your little black book.” Jaxson laughed jokingly.

“So you want my sloppy seconds huh?” Joel winked with a sexy grin.

“Hell I’d let ‘em suck my dick.” Jaxson retorted. “Well...All…Except that crazy ass Jace.”

Ahhh…that’s too bad,” Joel shook his finger at his friend mockingly. “Jace is the best one. Hell, why do you think I put up with him?” Joel laughed throwing his clothes over his shoulder. “I’m off to shower.”

Jaxson shook his head climbing back into bed as he watched Joel leave wondering what was it about Ryan that would make his friend change so drastically, this was always the best part of the year. They had a reputation on campus, he could get any girl he wanted, and Joel, well Joel could have a different guy every night for a week straight if he wanted...“Could it be love….Nah.”

~*~*~Saturday Night

“Ooouch!” Joel winced grabbing the sheets tightly in his fist. His painful outcry caused a hurried commotion under the covers, along with a muffled, “I’m sorry” As he continued to provide oral stimulation to his thick swollen member.

Ahhh…. It’s okay,” Joel, moaned rolling his eyes back in his head, leaning it back into the pillows. He closed his eyes tightly, feeling as if his body was a run-a-way train of sexual energy, a train that came to a screeching halt as the conductor pulled back. His body objected to the slowing tempo, he knew he was being teased. An agonizing moan escaped his lips. “Not yet.” The muffled voice commanded, pulling off Joel yet again, prolonging his delight.

“Fuck!” Joel protested in a husky voice.

He felt the warmth of his lovers tongue lick the swollen head before slowly…quietly taking it into his mouth, building up speed, quickening the pace applying firm pressure with every stroke. A satisfying grin attacked his mouth, as he felt his imminent orgasm approaching.

He watched the shape of his head under the sheets bobbing up and down, taking all of him into his mouth. He needed to see, this game of illusion was working no longer, he needed to see his beautiful mouth sucking him off.

His breath hitched as he felt the warm hand working in unison with his mouth, covering the swollen tender head, sucking…stroking…licking the shaft. Joel couldn’t take it any longer.

“I…I’m…Um.” He choked out trying to warn him, “I’m gonna…Uhhhh...” Joel fisted the sheets as his body jerked with every uncontrolled thrust of his hips. He felt a warm release starting from the center of his body to the tip of his fingers and toes, filling his mouth once again, with the fruitage of his labor.

He pulled back the covers revealing a sweaty, naughty blond, whose hair was matted to his forehead.

Ryan exhaled deeply trying to catch his breath as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip catching the warm silky cum that spilled down his chin. He used the back of his hand wiping his mouth as he grinned proudly at Joel.

“How was it?” He asked crawling up Joel’s lean body.

“Just as great… as the last time.” Joel blew out a huge breath of air still feeling numb;" Who's trying to kill whom?" he inhaled deeply using one hand to remove Ryan’s wet hair from his eyes while caressing his back and shoulders, with his other.

He and Ryan spent their Saturday night at the Navy Pier near downtown Chicago. Joel picked Ryan up around 7:00pm after hanging out with his boys. Ryan didn’t mind it gave him time to hang out with Brye and most importantly, it gave him time to write in his journal about what had to be the most important event in his life so far.

The pier was crowded with natives and tourist alike, everyone enjoying the fall breeze blowing across Lake Michigan.

They enjoyed dinner at Bubba Gump’s Shrimp House. Joel ordered a Shrimp Po Boy and a pitcher of beer while Ryan got the seafood basket and coke, sneaking sips of Joel’s beer as he kept a watchfully eye out making sure no one was looking.

After they finished dinner, they walked down the pier stopping to take pictures in a photo booth along the way. They took a few pictures, one of them looking thudded out, “mean mugging” the camera holding the peace sign over their chest. Another one was a side view of them kissing while making a silly face at the camera, Joel held up the peace sign behind Ryan’s head unbeknownst to him until he saw the actual picture and one of them just smilingly happily at the camera.

They stopped to watch the band ‘Too White Crew’ play on the Budweiser stage along the seawall. The band was doing a tribute to Hip Hop. Joel hoisted himself up on the cement wall dangling his legs over the side allowing room for Ryan to snuggle between them as they enjoyed the concert.

After the concert, they rode a few rides including the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and the wave swing. They ended the night with the traditional firework display before heading back to school.

Jaxson was on a date tonight and promised Joel he would be staying at Tank and Emmett’s dorm, giving Joel and Ryan some alone time.

Ryan laid his head against Joel’s chest, tracing the planes of it softly with his finger. He could not help but notice the scar on his right side. He curiously, ran his finger over it.

“What happen?” Ryan asked in a hushed tone, not wanting to be intrusive.

“I had appendicitis.” Joel answered as he watched Ryan run his fingers over the scar tenderly.

“Would you think I was crazy if I told you I like it?” Ryan asked admiringly.

Joel laughed slightly as he gazed lovingly at Ryan. “I don’t know.” He answered shyly. No one had ever mentioned the mark before. He knew it was because no one ever had the chance to be so intimate with him. Not in the physical sense, but in the emotional sense. They never really cared about truly getting to know him. Truthfully, he never gave them the time to notice things like that, as he did Ryan. Never had he just cuddled with someone, lying there appreciating the essence of them being together.

“Well I do, it has character.”

“Oh really?” Joel chuckled, running his fingers through Ryan’s soft blond hair.

“Yes…”

“Well this little scar almost killed me. I was in the hospital for a week.” He recalled. “We didn’t know what was wrong; I was feeling this dull ache that kept getting worse. I ignored it at first, but after a while I just couldn’t take it.” Joel thought back to that night. “I got up to go tell my dad and just dropped to my knees doubled over in the hall way. The pain was excruciating, I couldn’t breathe I couldn’t speak; I just laid there thinking I was going to die. Brye was the one who found me. “Joel remembered, swallowing the lump formed in his throat thinking back to the pain he was in. “My parents call him a hero. He came out of his room, saw me lying there, and ran to get my father.”

“Wow….I’m glad he found you.” Ryan said as he slowly leaned over gently kissing the scar.

“Yeah, me too.” Joel agreed as he kissed the top of Ryan’s head.

“You know I came to school to get an education, and got you as a bonus.” Ryan avowed as he kissed Joel’s chest.

“Maybe… but I got the best deal, hell I got the hottest guy on campus, right here in my bed.”

“Hey…” Ryan slapped Joel playfully on the chest, “Is that all you want me for?” Ryan asked pretending to be offended.

“Owww…” Joel laughed rubbing his chest, “Of course not. I’m with you because of your brilliant mind, but I can’t deny the fact that you’re gorgeous.”

Ryan smiled shyly at the compliment, “I don’t know about that.”

“I do, now kiss me my gorgeous boyfriend before I get mad.” Joel said teasingly, Ryan leaned in for a kiss more than willing to accommodate Joel’s request. Soft moans filled the room.

~*~*~Later during the week.

"Hey, Joel, wait up!” Jace called out getting Joel's attention as he walked hurriedly down the corridor. Joel stopped at the end of the hall and waited.

"Hey, what's up?" Joel questioned his handsome suitor as he adjusted the strap of his backpack flung over his shoulder.

"Where have you been, I’ve missed you, we need to catch up.” Jace smiled seductively, stepping closer to Joel. He trailed his fingers across Joel's chest; his statement was laced with an underlying message, which Joel knew all too well.

"Um..." Joel stepped back recoiling at his touch. "What did you need, Jace?"

"You know me all too well don't you Joel..."Jace winked with a click of the tongue. He laughed slightly standing on the tips of his toes, and whispered in Joel's ear, "You."

Joel sighed rolling his eyes toward the ceiling, a look of frustration evident on his face.

"Okay...okay, lighten up.” Jace laughed, try to lighten the mood. ”Anyways, I was wondering if I could catch a ride to the dealership, I need to pick up my car."

"Um...No can do. I've got practice in 15 minutes."

"I only need five." Jace countered holding up one hand.

"I... really can't.” Joel replied hesitantly.

"Please?” Jace beseeched. “Its right up the street, you don't even have to wait, the car is ready."

"Well if its right up the street, why don't you just walk?"

"Aw...come on, Joel.” Jace replied with pleading eyes.

Joel sighed scratching the back of his head, processing the request. With a heavy sigh and against his better judgment he conceded, thinking he could use the time to officially break things off with him. "Shit, okay but we need to hurry; besides, I need to talk to you anyway."

"Thank you, I owe you, and I don't mind paying my debts...to you anyway.” Jace licked his lips seductively and smiled.

"Just come on." Joel nodded toward the door allowing Jace to exit first. Jace glanced out across the campus spotting Ryan and Kennedy walking their way. Ryan was engrossed in what he was saying, he didn't notice them walk out of the student hall.

Jace smiled cunningly, placing his hand on Joel's shoulder and whispering something in his ear causing him to laugh aloud getting Kennedy's attention.

*Across the lawn.*

"Hey, isn't that Joel?" Kennedy asked knitting her brows together directing Ryan's attention toward his boyfriend and Jace.

A look of confusion crossed Ryan’s face as he watched them walk in the opposite direction. "Um...yeah, I think so." He answered with slight confusion in his voice.

"What's he doing with him?” She questioned, her voiced laced with venom.

He wasn't sure what to think or what to make of it, if anything and he didn't want to jump to conclusions. After all, it was not as if they were being inappropriate, they were just walking...closely...Jace's hand on Joel's broad shoulder whispering something in his ear, something that made his boyfriend laugh.

Ryan sighed dismissing the feelings of insecurities from his mind. He forced a smile, adjusted the books he was carrying and with a shrug of the shoulder continued his conversation with Kennedy as they walked to the student hall.

~*~*~

Jace was livid.

"How dare Joel just dismiss me like that?" He thought as he walked into the Cantina. He scanned the room through narrowed eyes, trying to find his prey; the blond. He smiled as he spotted Ryan in the line, a tray of food in front of him. He made his way over to him without his notice, slipping in line behind him.

"That will be $6.45 please." The cashier said with a polite smile.

Ryan reached in his pocket and pulled out a ten. "Thank-" Ryan was interrupted by a smooth voice.

"I got it. Add this too, please.” Jace smiled holding up a diet Coke. Ryan eyed him suspiciously.

"Um..., that's okay I have it."

"No, I insist." Jace smiled as he handed the cashier the money. She eyed Ryan with a questioning gaze, and Ryan gave a quick nod.

"Thank you." Ryan picked up his tray and searched out a table.

"No problem." Jace smirked. Ryan nodded before spotting a round table in the back of the room, and walking over to it. He sat his tray down and then pulled out his chair. Ryan stared at his food hungrily, about to dig in, when a shadow was casted over him.

“Is this seat taken?” Jace asked. Ryan looked up at him with a surprised expression.

“Uh…. Actually-”

Jace didn’t wait for his answer and pulled out the chair, plopping down comfortably.

“Go… right ahead….” Ryan mumbled looking down at his tray, suddenly losing his appetite.

“I’m sorry?” Jace asked, feigning confusion as if he didn’t hear what he said. He scooted his chair in.

“Oh, nothing.” Ryan quickly stated.

“Thanks….” Jace said opening his Coke taking a long sip. Ryan watched wondering what he wanted this time. “Ahhh…” Jace gave a satisfying sigh as he sat the bottle on the table.

“So Ryan how’s it going?” He nodded pressing his lips together in a tight line.

“It’s going.”

“Wait?” Jace acted surprised and confused, “That’s Joel’s letterman’s Jacket isn’t it?” He asked rubbing his finger under his chin raising one brow referring to the garment Ryan was wearing, the jacket that was indeed Joel’s.

“Um…” Ryan looked down running his hand over the raised number 21 on the front. “Yes, why?” He asked suspiciously.

Jace shook his head slowly, biting his bottom lip, “No reason, I’m just surprised at Joel...why I don’t know.” He sighed faking disappointment.

“What do you mean?”

“Well it’s just…” He left the statement hanging hoping Ryan would bite, and sure enough, he did, Jace fought hard to suppress a victorious grin.

“No tell me, if it’s about Joel I want to know.”

“It’s just…Ryan, you don’t know Joel like I do, god knows I wish I didn’t, but…but he’s just.” Jace sighed dramatically, “I don’t want to feel like a fool running behind him, you know what I mean?” Jace forced a sad smile.

“No, I don’t know.” Ryan admitted sitting back in his chair folding his arms across his chest defiantly.

“Okay, it’s like the jacket,” He nodded. “I wore that jacket all last year; it was the closest thing to a ring for me. Then he came and asked for it back, now I see you’re wearing it.”

Ryan looked confused as he remembered the morning that Joel told him to keep it, more importantly the night leading up to it. He sighed as he ran the fabric between his fingers. He let go of it abruptly as if he had been burned.

Jace smiled smugly as he watched the look of uncertainly settle into his opponent.

“Oh…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad, nor do I want any sympathy from you, I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to be his…” He fringed thoughtfully, “His boyfriend.” He shook his head.

“Oh Jace, I don’t feel sorry for you.” Ryan said in a wry tone.

“Good.” He smiled, “but I feel sorry for you," He added, "I just wished someone would have told me about Masterson before I got caught up...Ryan." He leaned forward resting his arm on the table, “Joel is a user, trust me I know, hell,” He waved his hand in the air dismissively, “ I was just with him this afternoon, I let him fuck me.” Jace lied, licking the corner of his mouth, using the fact that Ryan saw them together to his advantage.

“What?” Ryan asked numbly.

“Oh…” Jace chuckled placing his hands over his mouth innocently. “I know, I’m terrible, and I know you two have been together, It's just... I'll never say no to him... I can’t.” He eyed Ryan carefully trying to gauge his reaction to his false admission.

“Hum…” Ryan sighed, “and just when was this…exactly?”

“This afternoon.”

“When exactly?” Ryan forced the issue, the tone in his voice slightly elevated.

“Why?” Jace shrugged his shoulders.

“Because you’re saying you had sex with my boyfriend this afternoon,” Ryan stressed the word 'boyfriend', “And I want to know when, because I fucked him this afternoon, let's see." Ryan said thoughtfully, "Between...Um... 2nd and 3rd period, so I just want to know when he had time for you?”

Ryan smiled sarcastically eyeing him with a condescending grin. He stood zipping up his jacket, and leaned forward, resting his hands on the table. He looked at his uneaten lunch, then back to Jace and smiled.

“Thanks for lunch, but I’m not hungry.” He patted Jace on the back insultingly and walked off. Even though Ryan knew he had won that round he still felt defeated and Jace’s word hurt him deeply, but he would not give him the satisfaction of knowing it. He would deal with Joel and this issue later, tonight he and Brye had pressing matters to attend too.

Jace was furious as he watch is worthy opponent dismiss him. “Ryan Smith, I hate to do this, but you leave me no choice.” Jace said under his breath as he watched Ryan exit the building. He looked at Ryan’s uneaten sandwich and sighed as he reached for it taking a bite before tossing back on the tray.

~*~*~

“I can’t believe we’re doing this.”

“Come on, man, it’s no big deal.”

“It is a big deal. A very big deal,”

“Whatever, man, don’t be such a wuss.” Brye hissed.

They snuck across the lawn in the darkness, clad in all black, staying hidden in the darkened shadows casted by the buildings and the trees. They reached the natatorium and looked inside the vertical, rectangular window to make sure no one was around.

“What if it’s locked?” Ryan whispered, trying to keep a tight hold on the rather large can he was carrying.

“It shouldn’t be, Colin said they would unlock it.” Brye assured and reached for the door handle. With ease, he pulled it open, allowing Ryan to slip inside and then he followed. They walked down a long, dimly lit hallway and came face-to-face with a dark purple metal door labeled “Men’s Locker-room.”

Brye easily pulled that door open and once again allowed Ryan inside first. The locker-room was dimly lit as well as they made their way across the tiled floor, through the rows of purple and white lockers. They noticed towels strewn across the benches and a laundry cart in the corner of the room. They finally came to a set of double doors. Brye opened one of them slowly, peaking his head inside to make sure the coast was clear. Once he was sure, he motioned for Ryan to go ahead.

They snuck into the dark room, walking across the tiled floor. The room was dark, and spacious, causing the footsteps and breaths to be echoed off the walls. To one side of the room was a large stand of metal bleachers. In the center of the room was a large, rectangular, in-ground pool, lined to one side with diving boards. The pool lights were still on; giving the room it is only light.

“Alright,” Brye whispered. “Let me see the container.”

Ryan handed it over to him and Brye sat it on the ground. He pulled a can opener out of his back pocket and knelt down, trying to pry the lid off the container. It opened with a resounding pop! …Echoing off the walls. Inside was vivid blue dye. Brye picked up the container with Ryan’s help and they inched towards the water. They tilted it forward carefully, and watched as the liquid flowed into the pool, blending in with the color of pool walls, making it hard to tell the difference between it and the water.

“We did it.” Brye exclaimed quietly. Suddenly, the room was bright, and they could see everything with perfect clarity.

“Freeze!” shouted a deep, gruff voice. The boys froze in fright, dropping the can onto the floor. “Now, put your hands where I can see them.” The voice commanded. Ryan and Brye did as they were told. “Now, turn around.” They did so slowly and came face-to-face with a cop dressed in a black uniform, his badge glinting in the light, a gun pointed in their direction.

TBC....

 

 

Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

tsk tsk tsk Jace!!

i love ryan's attitude tho, he doesnt let jace know hoe he's affected!! :)

also, cop with a GUN?? :o :o

Link to comment
On 02/27/2012 03:51 AM, Frostina said:
tsk tsk tsk Jace!!

i love ryan's attitude tho, he doesnt let jace know hoe he's affected!! :)

also, cop with a GUN?? :o :o

Yeah...Ryan 1 Jace 0...I'd say Ryan won that round...lets see how he fairs on the next one... Cop, Gun..oh my!!!
Link to comment

Fuck Jace he is just a common criminal. How did such a dumb ass even make it to college?

Story is getting hotter though!

 

Thanks

Link to comment
On 03/23/2013 01:50 PM, johnnyjon1 said:
Fuck Jace he is just a common criminal. How did such a dumb ass even make it to college?

Story is getting hotter though!

 

Thanks

I take it you dont like Jace....LOL Jace is indeed one of a kind who lives in his own reality thats for sure....
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..