Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,505 Words
  • 4,347 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Daze - 10. Chapter 10

Embracing Love

The sounds of the birds chirping along with voices off in the distance caused Ryan to stir waking him from his deep slumber.
He yawned, the taste of liquor and sleep laced his tongue. He pressed his head deeper into his pillow slowing combing his fingers through his hair; his attempt to reposition his body was met with resistance.

A warm smile formed on his lips when he noticed Joel’s body draped on his own. He inhaled deeply, running the tips of his fingers through the waves of curls that lay so neatly against his head.

Ryan gasped quietly noticing movement in Brye’s bed. Panic setting in, he tried to sit up, then slowly breathed a sigh of relief when he realized he and Joel were completely dressed aside from their shoes they were still wearing the clothes they had on last night.
His abrupt movement woke Joel. He stretched through a sleep-laden yawn and sighed, his eyes a brilliant blue smiled at Ryan.

“Good morning baby.”

“Good morning.” Ryan whispered then pointed to the bed across from them.

“Oh…” Joel chuckled looking at Brye and Olivia sleeping soundly. “What time is it?” He asked before kissing Ryan on the shoulder.

“Um…It’s.” Ryan squinted trying to see the clock on the desk from where he was laying. “It…its 8:15am!” He said in a panic pushing Joel off him. “I’ve got to get going, class started fifteen minutes ago.

“Hey…hey, where’s the fire?’ Brye asked sitting up rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“The fire?” Ryan questioned as he jumped out of bed. “It’s called Algebra.” He answered as he looked through his top draw frantically pulling out a tee shirt and underwear.

“Hey calm down, it’s a ninety minute class, you being late is not that big of a deal.” Joel laughed leaning up resting on his elbows as he watched his panic-stricken boyfriend.

“Good morning guys.” Olivia yawned and greeted with a smile. She was wearing one of Brye’s white sleeveless shirts that swallowed her petite body and a pair of his boxers over her own panties.

“Morning Olive.” Brye smiled.

“Morning Olivia.” Joel laughed as he watched Ryan run around the room as if there was a real fire.

“What time is it?” She asked as she pulled the scrunchie from her hair, allowing her long curly mane to fall caressing her shoulders.

“It’s 8:15…”Joel and Brye, answered in unison.

“Correction its 8:18.” Ryan corrected them before heading to the bathroom.

They all shared a laugh at Ryan’s expense.

“This is college Ryan; you’re not going to get detention if you’re late or sent to the principal’s office.” Olivia giggled getting out of bed. “Hum…where did I put my bag?” She asked absent mindedly as she glanced around the room. “Ah, there it is.”

Brye sat at the edge of the bed scratching his head, “Yeah man, it’s not like elementary school, just slide in there and catch the rest of the class, hell you’re paying for this; they don’t care if you show up or not.”

“Well…they do care,” Joel glared at his brother, then soften his expression when he looked back at Ryan, “But just don’t make a habit of it. Did you have a test this morning?” Joel asked with concern.

“No…”

“Ah, well you’re good.”

“Well with that being established, do you mind if I use the ladies room first?”

“The ladies room is down the hall, the men’s room is in here.” Brye teased.
Olivia turned to Joel, “Has he always been a dork?” She laughed before turning to Ryan again, “So…” she eyed him.

“Oh…yeah, you do have to drive home, so you go ahead.”

“Thank you, you’re such a gentleman.” She padded daintily into the restroom.

Brye watched her every step mesmerized by her beauty. He wanted to know everything about her. She seemed perfect…she was smart, funny, beautiful, and what he learned last night was that she was cool too, Brye suggested she spend the night to keep from being on the road so late, and she readily accepted.

“Come here.” Joel said with a click of the tongue.

Ryan walked over setting on the bed, “What’s up?”

“Don’t I get a kiss good morning?” Joel asked caressing Ryan’s back.

“No…I have morning breath.” He shrieked pulling back.

“And…” Joel laughed, “So do I, just lips no tongue.” He suggested.

“I don’t know bro, his breath is so hot in the mornings we don’t need to go to the cantina, we can cook eggs right here.” Byre laughed, laughing even harder when Ryan gave him the finger.

Joel smiled, “Give me that tongue.” He whispered in a sexy tone in Ryan’s ear, eyeing Brye.

“No…” Ryan covered his mouth with his hand, shaking his head defiantly.

“Give it…” Joel tried to pull his hand down. Soon what started out as a simple request turned into a spectator event. Ryan and Joel were now wrestling on the bed when Olivia walked out of the restroom.

“Hey…hey, “What’s going on here? She laughed

“Joel is trying to kiss Ryan.”

“Wow.” She giggled. “Good luck with that.”

Grunts and labored breathing came from both guys as theystruggled for dominance one trying to overpower the other.

“Walk me out?” Olivia asked still watching Ryan and Joel wrestling.

“Yepp…” Brye answered as he zipped up his jeans. “Let’s grab a coffee before you head out.”

“Cool, um…see yea around guys.” She waved. Muffled good-byes were heard through the heavy grunts and labored breathing.

Brye opened the door motioning for her to exit first. He looked back over his shoulder laughing as he closed the door behind him.
After struggling, Joel finally pinned Ryan down on the bed. “Hah...” He laughed.

~*~*~

“Awww…thanks, how’d you know?” Olivia smiled adoringly as Brye handed her a steaming cup of coffee and a bagel loaded with cream cheese.

“Um…I just figured you would be hungry.” He smirked. “Sugar, extra cream, and extra cream cheese on the bagel there.” He laughed sitting down across from her.

“Perfect.” She carefully took a sip of her coffee before taking a bite of the bagel. “Want some?” She offered holding up the pastry.

"You know I really had fun...." They said in unison.

"You go...." They repeated again, causing them to burst out in laughter.

Olivia smiled, "Okay stop." She held up her hands. "You go.” She insisted.

"Okay, wow now that I have the floor I forgot what I was going to say." Brye joked. "No I wanted to say thank you." He smiled.

"You're welcome. Olivia nodded with a smile. She carefully took a sip of coffee eyeing Brye carefully before speaking. "I like you." She admitted softly leaving the statement hanging for a second.

"I think you're funny, smart and drop dead gorgeous."

Brye leaned back his eyes widen with shock. "Really?" He asked withincredulity.

"Yes...really. I was telling my girlfriends...which you have to met by the way, how adorable you are."

"Really?"

"Yes...really." She giggled as she played with her hair nervously.

"Wow...."

"Wow what?"

"It's just I like you too...really."

"Then it's perfect."

"Yeah...I guess...I just." He ran his hand through is hair. "This is not how I thought this would be."

"What do mean." Olivia questioned. She sat her coffee down on the table, and then crossed her arms in front of her waiting for Brye's reply.

Brye thought back to his and Ryan's pact to lose their virginity before Winter Break and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Olivia asked taking a bite of her bagel.

Brye smiled thinking how different everything turned out. Ryan lost his virginity to his brother, but it was more than that, they were together now a couple with real feelings real emotions, Olivia said she would lose her virginity to her husband and he knew she meant it, besides it was just a silly pact anyway.

"Well..."

“Um...Would you like to go steady with me?" He blunted out.

"Huh?" Olivia's eye registered shock.

"Well...I was... Um think-"

"Yes Brye, I would love to go "steady" with you." She smiled using air quotes on the word steady.

"You would?" Brye asked dumfounded.

"Yeah..."she nodded, "...But do people use the term steady anymore?"

"I don't know, I didn't know what other way to say it." Byre laughed shrugging his shoulders.

"You are too cute." Olivia said resting her head in her hand looking dreamily at Brye. "Want to make it official?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows together suggestively.

"Hell yeah, but..." Brye stopped scratching behind his ear in confusion. "I thought you said you were...you know." He gestured hoping she got the point.

"No silly..." She laughed hysterically. "No...” She slapped his hand. "I mean a kiss."

"Oh...oh, of course I knew that." He sighed embarrassingly.

Olivia pushed the coffee and bagel aside and leaned toward Brye who did the same. They moved in closer as if being pulled by magnets, their eyes closed, their lips puckered. Brye breathed a heavy sigh as the lips met, touching ever so gently. Both pulled away quickly as if they had touched something hot, then slowly... yet cautiously their lips met again.

Without breaking for air, Brye reached fumbling for Olivia's hand pulling her to her feet while guiding her around the table until the bodies were touching. The faintest moan could be heard between as he caressed her back with one hand while enjoying the silky feel of hair between his fingers as he pulled her deeper into the kiss with the other.

He gently ran his tongue over her lips stopping at the entrance. Her lips slowly parted welcoming him in. Their kiss was sweet like mocha laced with passion. The entire world around them faded to a collage of shadows and warm colors. Claps and whistles from the patrons brought them from the haze.

"Wow..." Olivia panted breathlessly resting her head against his. His breathing, labored as he caressed her back and shoulders. His only response was a quick nod of the head. It wasn't until their breathing stabilized somewhat that they realized their display of affection was... public. Brye grabbed Olivia by the hand dragging her out of the cantina, their faces red with embarrassment.

~*~*~ Saturday Morning~*~*~

"Are you sure this is okay?"

"Shhh... I won't tell if you won't" Joel laughed softly as he helped Ryan straddle him. He held him tightly by the waist carefully lowering him down onto him. “Its okay, besides you'll be doing all the work, I'll just lay back and let you do me." He teased. "It's therapeutic actually." He nodded giving Ryan a sexy wink.

It was Saturday Morning and the Wildcats had a big game against Indiana University this afternoon. Ryan had been told by his friend Kennedy that the guys on the football were restricted from sex before a game and here he and Joel going against the coach’s wishes.

"Oh really, therapeutic eh?" Ryan laughed staring into Joel's hypnotizing blue eyes.

“Yeah…”

Ryan smiled shyly combing his fingers through his hair nervously, trying to relax as Joel slowly entered him. Joel prepared him but, he was still new at this and he wanted it to be as good for Joel as it was for him.

Their bodies melted together as Joel moved slow, deep, and steady, staring deeply into Ryan’s eyes, blue ones captivating brown. He caressed Ryan’s lower back soothingly, allowing Ryan's body to adjustedto him. Ryan leaned forward on his arms resting his hands on Joel chest sucking tenderly on his lips before gently pulling him into a deep passionate kiss, enjoying the sensational feeling of his lover inside him as he rocked back and forth. It felt good, almost too good as he bore down forcing him to go deeper. His body was on fire and every thrust fueled the flame within him even more as Joel lifted his hips to met Ryan's sealing their bodies together.

The feeling... so intense it caused a slight whimper to escape Ryan's mouth followed by an enticing moan.

"You okay?” Joel asked his voice dark and heavy. He sat up, pulling Ryan into his embrace, wrapping his arms around Ryan's waist hugging him tightly nibbling on the tender skin above his shoulder,

"Um-hum...” Ryan moaned tilting his head back allowing Joel access, loving the feel of his tongue against his skin "Mmmm...” He laced his fingers behind Joel’s neck, rocking slowly raising up just enough to tease his eager lover, before sliding down the firm shaft burying him inside once again, seducing Joel's throbbing member, each thrust tapped the core setting off an explosion within him. He lowered his head to met Joel's, his eyes deep with lust as he cradled his face in the palms of his hands, bringing their lips together kissing him urgently once more.

The feel of Joel's warm mouth against his own, along with the skillful maneuvering of his firm hand wrapped around Ryan’s erection, stroking him from the tip of his smooth swollen head down to the base sending him into a frenzy, his body overheating. Ryan’s breathing became shallow and sporadic; his body weakened, losing control of all his senses as warm cum erupted covering Joel's hand… spilling between them.

The visuals playing out before him, and the look of euphoria in Ryan's lusty brown eyes brought Joel’s orgasmic release. He muffled his moans by burying his face between Ryan’s neck and shoulder holding on to him as if his life depended on it. Each uncontrolled, forceful release felt so good it hurt.

“Ohhhh….” He sighed faintly struggling for air, enjoying the feeling over taking him, the feeling only Ryan provided. At that moment, Ryan owned him, mind, body, and soul, and he didn’t even realize it… didn’t realize the power he had over him.

Joel lay back on the bed slowly, feeling breathless, he let out a huge breath of air that he struggled to inhale, wiping the sweat from his brow, his body lay limp, drained of life as Ryan carefully lifted off him.

“You okay?” Ryan whispered laying his head on Joel’s chest, tracing his fingertips over his defined chest muscles.

“Um-hum.” Joel closed his eyes slowly. “But I don’t think I can play today.” He said covering is face with his arm, peeking at Ryan.

“WHAT!?” Ryan sat up franticly. “But I thought…”

Joel laughed, “I’m only teasing. I’m fine.” He said still laughing.

Ryan swatted his chest, “You ass.”

Joel raised one eyebrow skeptically, “Now is that what you call the love of your life?”

“Who said you were the love of my life?” Ryan retorted playfully.

“You did, don’t you remember. ‘Joel…Joel... oh... ohhhh... You’re the love of my life.” Joel mocked his voice an octave higher. “You don’t remember that?” He asked pouting.

Ryan shook his finger at Joel reprimanding him, “Now I can’t be held accountable for what I said in the heat of the moment.” He teased before kissing Joel on the mouth.

“Ahhh….but you do admit saying it?” He asked with a wicked grin.

“Well…um maybe.” Ryan said thoughtfully scratching behind his ear. He looked over at the handsome guy laying next to him, the one who invaded his every thought. He enjoyed moments like this, their playful banter after being together intimately; this moment belonged to them exclusively.

The vibrating of Joel’s phone interrupted Ryan’s thoughts as he felt Joel move away from him, reaching for his phone on the nightstand.

“It’s Brye.” Joel smiled reading his message, his eyes widening with shock. “Fuck….” He sat up in a panic almost knocking Ryan off the bed.

“What?” Ryan questioned with concern, pulling the covers up to his chest.

“Get dressed; my parents are on their way over here.”

“What, but I thought they weren’t coming till this afternoon.” Ryan said jumping out of bed, looking around frantically for his clothes.

“Yeah, well I guess they changed their mind.” Joel said hopping around on one foot with the other in the pant leg of his jeans caught up in the twisted fabric.

“Here…” Ryan tossed him a wrinkled shirt that he found under the bed, while looking for his shoes. He pulled his own shirt down over his head while at the same time shoving his foot into his shoe.

He and Ryan hurriedly threw the covers on the bed right before the knock on the door. Ryan combed his fingers through his hair, sighed heavily, and forced a smile. Joel did the same, moisten his lips with histongue, glanced around the room giving it a once over, gave Ryan a quick nod and opened the door.

"Pop...mom, hey." He greeted standing in the doorway.

"Hey dude." Mitch smiled standing beside his wife. Joel pressed his lips together bobbing his head, unaware he was preventing them from entering.

"Um...baby can we come in." Joel's mom smiled lovingly trying to peek around him...

"Oh...oh," Joel ran his hand over the top of his head nervously. "Sure." He cleared his throat stepping aside allowing them to enter.

"Oh, hey Ryan." Mitch waved before handing Joel the bag he was carrying.

"Hello Mr. Masterson...Mrs. Masterson." Ryan greeted shyly forcing a smile.

"Oh honey, don't be so formal, its Mitch and Jan. Janice smiled.

"Okaay." he smiled chewing nervously on the inside of his cheek. All four stood there in uncomfortable silence for about two beats.

"Soooo...what's in the bag?" Joel asked breaking the silence.

"Oh just a few things I put together for you." Janice answered as she sauntered around the room absorbing it all in. Mitch eyed his wife carefully watching her every move, before turning his attention back to his son.

"Um...yeah your mother made you and your brother organic homemade granola bars, and preserves from the figs we have in the back yard." He answered matter of factly.

Ryan raised an eyebrow suspiciously, as he watched her carefully, sharing an occasionalglance.

"So Joel...where’s Jaxson?" Janice asked casually over her shoulder she ran her hand over the top of his dresser.

"He's um... not here." Joel answered as he sat the bag down on the bed.

"I see that." Janice laughed coyly glancing at Ryan, as she played with her long black hair that she wore pulled back in a ponytail.

"I don't know where he is." Joel admitted as he walked over standing beside Ryan who drew his browns together confusingly. Everyone was quite again. Mitch sat down on Joel's bed lacing his fingers together in his lap as Janice continued to survey the room.
She strolled by Ryan stopping in front of him. She smiled softly, using the tips of her fingers to brush away the stray strains of hair from his eyes.

"Your hair is longer, I like it." She smiled warmly, tilting her head slightly trying to look into his eyes.

"So...um where's Brye?" Joel asked raising an eyebrow curiously.

"Joel..." Janice turned to face her son. "Are you and Ryan practicing safe sex?" She asked genuinely concerned avoiding Joel's question all together.

"MAWH...JANICE!" Joel and Mitch called out in unison.

"Yes..." She answered politely placing her hand over her chest innocently.

Ryan gasped with a look of shock on his face. He closed his eyes tightly wishing the floor would open up and swallow completely.

She eyed her husband, "Mitch, what do you think we just walked in on...I mean look at them, poor Ryan can't even look at us.” Ryan swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, still looking down at the floor. “And Joel, his shirt is wrinkled, not to mention turned inside out." She pointed to her son, who looked down at his shirt, then to Ryan with a stupefied expression on his face and shrugged his shoulders.

Mitch sighed heavily scratching the back of his head easing off the bed as if he had been sitting on sacred ground. He sighed looking apologetically to Ryan then to Joel.

"Well...are you?" She repeated the question placing her hand on her hip. "I mean its okay I just want you to be safe honey." She smiled kindly.

"Mom, you’re embarrassing Ryan." Joel sighed wrapping his arm around Ryan's waist before answering. "Yes...yes we are." He said proudly, while Ryan nodded agreeing with him.

"Good.” Janice replied before pinching him on the cheek. "So Brye should be here any minute, I think he was meeting Olivia, I can't wait to met her, she sounds really nice."

"Yeah, she sure has that boy's nose wide open." Mitch commented. “All I hear is Olivia this…Olivia that.” He laughed.

"Well, she is nice." Joel added.

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, I think she's good for him."

"Good. So where did you boys want to eat, we figured we'd let you pick the place since we picked the last time." Janet said excitedly.

"Thank god..." Ryan mouthed the words to Joel causing him to cough into his fist, covering his laughter.

"As long as it’s healthy.” She laughed, shaking her finger at her son and his boyfriend.

Mitch put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her softly on the cheek, "So you ready for the game against IU?” He asked Joel.

"Hell yeah, they can't touch us." He laughed.

"Over confident are you?" Ryan asked jokingly.

"Whose side are you on anyway?" Joel asked nudging him with his shoulder, before Ryan could answer Joel's phone vibrated on the nightstand. Mitch reached for it handing it to Joel.

"Here you go."

"Thanks..." He reviewed the message. "It's Brye he and Olivia are outside."

"Well let’s go then." Mitch motioned toward the door ushering everyone out.

~*~*~

Lunch went over well; Olivia and Janice hit it off perfectly. They settled on a little Bistro called Tuscany’s. The owner was into healthy living as well and when Olivia found out Janice and Mitchell were vegans she suggested it. The bistro served a variety of sandwiches, which was a plus for Ryan. They also served fresh garden salads and provided a nice selection for vegetarians as well; it was actually one of her favorite places, which made a good impression on Janice.

Brye was excited to see Olivia and his parents hitting it off so well, Janice in particular, Mitchell was easy, he got along with anyone, it was his mother, whom he loved dearly that he wanted to impress.

After everyone ordered their food, the guys broke off in a conversation of their own about sports, football in particular. Brye sat across from Olivia and his mom. He smiled fondly at his two favorite ladies watching them giggling and whispering back and forth, feeling a little awkward at times when they would look at him and break out in laughter.

“Oh yes sweetie,” He overheard his mother say, “I have a picture, I’ll have to bring it next time.”

“Noooo….” Olivia shrieked.

“Um-hum….” Janice smiled nodding slowly.

“What?” Brye inquired, curiously.

“Nothing that concerns you.” His mom said taking a sip of her herbal tea.

“Oh boy…” Brye rolled his eyes smacking his forehead with the palm of his hand feeling defeated.

~*~*~

“Okay guys, I’m outta here.” Joel said tossing his napkin in his plate. “We’ve got to meet with the coach before the game.”

“Oh yeah.” Mitch nodded taking the last bite of his tofu burger. “You’re hanging with us right Ryan?”

“Yepp…” Ryan answered, he rode over with Joel, but had planned to hang with out with Joel’s parents before the game.

“I figured we would hang around campus and go to the pep rally.” Mitch suggested. Both Brye and Ryan nodded their approval.

“Well, if it’s okay with you, I was going to take your mom-“

“Jan, call me Jan.” Janice insisted.

“Okaay…Jan to this boutique, I know she will love it.” Olivia mentioned fishing for her keys.

“Cool…see you guys later then.” Joel said getting up from the table. He placed his hand on Ryan’s shoulder kissing him on the cheek. He walked around to his mom and hugged her around the neck before kissing her as well.

“See you later sweetheart.” She smiled.

“Dad…” Joel and Mitch gave each other a high five while Brye ducked covering his head. Joel looked to Olivia then back to Brye, deciding against the traditional knuckles to the head, and instead, settled for a high five.

Ryan smiled with a sparkle in his eyes as he watched his tall, lean… handsome man exit the restaurant.

~*~*~

Indiana University Hoosiers –Vs- Northwestern Wildcats from the commentator’s standpoint.

“Well Bob, what do you say….The Hoosiers verses the Wildcats.

“You know Clint; I think it’s going to be a very exciting game.”

“Yeah we got number 27 for Indiana.”

“Banks…”

“Yes…Masterson…number 21 for Northwestern.” Bob added.

“Yeah, it’s pretty exciting... I hear Indianapolis is looking at him seriously.”

“Yes, I heard that…I saw an interview with him last week on ESPN College Sports News.”

“He’s a nice guy; I’ve talked to him a couple of times.” Bob stated.

~*~*~ Start of the third quarter.

Indiana has the ball, score 15... NW 13

Kickoff returned for 18 yards. 1st and 10 with an incomplete pass to the right by Kenneth Taylor to, James Miller who rushed up the middle for one yard. Miller passes across to Dale William for four yards who rushes up the middle for 3 only to be over turned by Banks.

Emmett Banks number 8 rushes right for 15 yards passing the ball to number 21 Joel Masterson who rushed up the middle for 10 yards scoring a TOUCHDOWN…. Bringing the score Indiana 15...Northwestern 19. Jaxson Phillips kicks and its good, score 15 IU…20 NW.

Wildcats kick off touchback by Hoosiers.

Taylor rushes left for 6 yards throwing a pass to James Miller, which is intercepted by number 21, Masterson. He looks for an opening and passes the ball to Banks.

“Wait…Masterson is tackled after he releases the ball.”

"Man, that was some hit, I don't think he saw that one coming."

“MASTERSON IS DOWN!” Bob shouted.

“Banks rushes for another TOUCHTOWN!”

“Wait…..Masterson is still down…”

“He’s not moving.”

“I don’t see how anyone could take a hit like that and walk away.”

“I’m sure a penalty will be filed.”

“It has to be…”

“The game has been stopped; the crowd is now standing on their feet in shock, silenced.”

“I know…you can hear a pin drop.”

“The Coaches are on the field.”

“Coach Jackson is waving for the paramedics.”

“Masterson is not moving…”

“Wait…did number 43 Melvin Tank, just shove Taylor?”

“I think he did…”

“I wish we could hear what’s going on.”

“A fight is ensuing on the field, Masterson is still down and the teams for fighting.”

“Oh My God… Security is on the field, all the team members are fighting…, and Masterson has not moved, he is surrounded by the team doctors.”

“What in the world is happening in College football tonight?”

TBC........

TBC
Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..