Jump to content
    Nick Brady
  • Author
  • 6,319 Words
  • 2,099 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

CARHOPS - 8. Chapter 8

Henry plays football and has a sleepover at Jimmy's to see in the New Year.

CARHOPS - Chapter 8

Please send feedback to y2kslacker@mail.com

Copyright 2017 by Nick Brady, all rights reserved.

-------------------------------------------


On Monday we were back in school. At this time, seventh and eighth grades were Junior High. Ninth through Twelfth was high school. Some of the kids in my class were already in the band, and there was a Junior High football team. In our part of town, football was the biggest thing in town. A good portion of town showed up for the football games. Those who were not in the band or cheerleaders were in the stands rooting for the Watalekee Tigers

In Henry's part of town, there was a fledgling football team this year. They would be the Watalekee Panthers. To have enough boys to make a team in their small school, eighth graders could play if they were selected. My guess was that Henry would get to play. Our first week was spent finding our assigned classes and checking out books. By Wednesday, we were getting homework. School had started and I already missed Henry. I called him on Saturday.

“Hey, Henry. How is school?”

“It's great, Jimmy. I'm trying out for the football team and I feel pretty good about it. I think I might even get to play a little.” Henry sounded excited.

“What about your classes?” I asked.

“Oh, they're fine. You know, English, math, science and history. The same old thing. The new science teacher is cool. He will be coaching the football team too.”

“I kind of miss seeing you every day. What are you doing this weekend?”

“I'm sorry, but I'm kind of busy,” Henry said. “We have a two-a-day football practice on Saturday, and Sunday after church we're having a back to school picnic.”

Well, maybe next weekend, if you have time.”

“I miss you too,” Henry said. “ But maybe you can come to some of our games. Since we don't have a stadium, we're playing our home games at your stadium.”

“Really? That sounds like progress.”

“Maybe it is. The times have to change eventually, Jimmy. Wait and see.”

It went like this for several weeks, then football season started with all the excitement that brought to town. The local paper published the schedules for both our school and Henry's. We played all our games on Friday night. Henry's were on different nights. They would play on Thursdays and Saturdays, but never on Friday. We talked about that at school and there was curiosity about the new team. There was talk of attending some of their games. That sounded fine to me.

The first game of the season was Henry's school on a Thursday night. Our first game was an away game on Friday. I wondered if people would be hungry enough for a football game, and curious enough about the new team at the colored school to show up for a Panthers game. For sure, I was, and pedaled over at eight o'clock and saw a lot of white faces in the crowd. Sure, they were mostly sitting together, but they were there.

The game started with the band playing as they marched onto the field. I recognized the uniforms as the old ones from our school that had been given to them when we got new ones. But they had added white sashes and white plumes affixed to the hats. It was a small band, but they looked sharp and marched with a kind of swagger. After marching out on the field, they paused and played the national anthem as the flag was raised. We all stood out of respect, all of us, both black and white. We all did something together. Maybe it was a start.

When the game started, it was obvious that the Panthers were inexperienced. They made rookie mistakes. They fumbled the ball, but they played with heart and courage. We all cheered for them even though they lost 34 to 12, and clapped for them as they left the field. We agreed that it had been a pretty good game.

Henry was on the bench. He didn't play, but he was wearing a uniform and was very focused on the game. He looked up into the stands as he walked off and I waved at him. He saw me, smiled and waved back. He knew I was there.

After school on Friday, I called him to congratulate him on the game.

“What's to congratulate? We lost the game,” he reminded me.

“I know. But I thought you guys played pretty well for it to be your first game ever. They scored two goals, and you got to suit up. How many eighth graders are there who got to suit up?” I asked him.

“Well, only one other guy,” he said modestly.

“I bet you play in the next game. What position are you going to play?”

“Maybe end. I can run and catch pretty good.”

“I predict that you're going to be a star,” I said.

Henry laughed. “Thanks, but I don't know about that.”

“Maybe. But just remember what I said.”

“We have to practice tomorrow but I've got nothing planned for Sunday afternoon. Want to go fishing again?”

“Don't you ever get tired of fishing?” I asked.

“Not really, but we don't actually have to fish.”

“I like the way you think. Sure. I'll go with you. Maybe to that place with the cedars?”

“OK. Meet at the same place?” he asked.

“Sounds like a plan.”

On Sunday, it rained all day. Henry called me after church. “It doesn't look like a great day to go fishing. Would you like to come over and hang out at my place? I mean if you don't mind riding over here in the rain.”

“I don't mind,” I said.

The rain slacked off a little after church, so I didn't get too wet. It was worth it to see Henry. Ginger was on the porch and started to bark at me then broke into a tail wag when she saw who it was. I felt accepted.

Everybody was in the house when I went inside. They seemed to be pleased to see me. “Have you eaten?” Eunice asked.

“Yes, ma'am. I ate at home.”

“How is your mother?”

“She's fine, thank you. How are you guys?”

Horace looked up from the Sunday paper and smiled. George and William nodded to me and Penelope giggled. The social niceties completed, Henry motioned me into the bedroom he shared with his brothers.

I sat down on Henry's bed and thought about his brothers instructing him on the fine art of masturbation. Henry wanted to talk about football. He liked the coach, said he worked them hard but was a nice guy. He talked about the plays they were working on, and what sort of drills they were doing to get in shape. He said they had run some races and he was one of the fastest guys on the team, except for the quarterback and one other boy. I had no idea what he was talking about but listened with interest anyway. He was very animated.

“You really like football, don't you?” I stated the obvious.

He paused and grinned. “Yeah. I guess I do. All I've done is some back yard stuff. Being part of a team with real plays and all that is really neat. I'm doing pretty good, Jimmy. I found out I am fast and I can catch the ball. Maybe I can get good at this.”

“I think you can do anything, Henry. I told you that before.”

He looked away. “Thanks. That means a lot,” he said. “What about you? What do you like to do? You're a smart guy.”

I shrugged. “I don't know. I am not much good at sports, I'm not musical or artistic. I do OK in school so I guess I'll grow up to be a nerd.”

“Do you want to go to college?” he asked.

“I would, but I'm not sure if I can. That's expensive and for sure I'm not going to get a football scholarship. Maybe I'll work at Sparky's forever.”

Henry laughed. “I think you can do better than that. Don't sell yourself short.”

We talked for awhile, then Henry got out a game of Monopoly. We played that until we got tired of it and talked for some more. We never seemed to run out of things to talk about. What I really wanted to do was to get naked and crawl into bed with him, but that was not going to happen with a house full of people and the bedroom door open. So we just talked.

Suppertime came around and I thought maybe I should go home, but knew that the apartment would be empty. Henry's mother stuck her head in the door and said that it was time to eat. That was as much invitation as I needed. They made a place for me and I ate what they had to offer. It was sort of a buffet made up of left-overs, but it was good. George and William argued about something, Penelope giggled, and Henry and I mostly listened. It had a nice comfortable family feel about it. I ate too many meals by myself and this felt good to me.

After supper, Horace turned on the radio and we listened to a couple of shows. Jack Benny was one of my favorites and we laughed at Jack, Rochester and Dennis Day. I had listened to this show a hundred times but realized for the first time how few shows involved a Negro character in a sympathetic light. Rochester worked for Mr. Benny, but he was sharp, and often got the better of things.

At eight o'clock, I felt like it was time to go. When I excused myself, Eunice insisted that I borrow a raincoat to ride home in. Horace apologized that his car wasn't big enough to carry my bike or he would offer to take me home. I wondered if they were being so kind to me because I was white, or if I was Henry's friend, or is they were that kind to everyone. I decided that it was the latter. They were just very nice people – good Christian people who preached their faith mainly by the way they lived. I put on the raincoat, pulled the ball cap down over my eyes, thanked them again, and rode off in the rain. Henry stood on the porch and watched me as I rode out of sight.

When I got home, I was wet. The rain coat helped, but water had splashed up on my legs and dripped down my neck. I was moderately dry around my waist, but elsewhere I was soaked. I undressed and took a hot bath, then went to bed. I fell asleep thinking about Henry and his family. My religion wasn't as solid as his, but I gave a little prayer of thanks for him, and for his family.

The next week, Henry's game was away, but ours was at home on Friday night. I biked over with my neighbor Robert and arrived at the stadium just as the game was starting. Over on the north end of the visitor's side were a group of coloreds. Most of the boys on the Panthers team were there along with a number of the people from that part of town. We had gone to see them play, so it was only fair that they came to our game. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it. This was football, and this was different.

We stashed our bikes under the stadium, stood on the sidelines and looked around. I saw Henry sitting on the visitor's side next to some empty seats. When I looked at him, he saw me and gave a little wave of recognition. I was faced with a dilemma. I could sit with my friends on the home side and snub Henry, or I could go over and sit next to him and draw attention to myself. I thought about this for a minute.

Robert knew I worked at Sparky's with Henry all summer. Since he knew, all the other kids knew. After the sheriff arrested Johnny the knucklehead, the story of the altercation at Sparky's was common knowledge too. News traveled fast in a town as small as ours. Mom and I had gone to church with his family and had Sunday dinner at their house. It wouldn't surprise me if everybody knew that too. But the thing that seemed most important to me was that Henry was my friend - my best friend. We had worked together and played together. He had stood up to a man with a knife and might well have saved my life. How could I deny his friendship?

“I'm going to go sit with Henry,” I said to Robert. “You coming?” He hesitated, then joined me to walk around to sit next to Henry. “How you doing, Henry?” I said. “This is my neighbor, Robert. Robert, this is Henry. We worked together at Sparky's this summer.” They said hello.

“Welcome to the dark side,” Henry grinned. “You slumming?”

“No. I came over here to sit with my friend. That OK with you?”

“Hey. It's a free country, right?”

“It's supposed to be,” I said. Several of his teammates glanced over at me, nodded, and looked back at the field.

We stood as the Tiger band played the National Anthem, then clapped with the others and sat back down. The ball was kicked and play began. Other than myself, the white folks on this side of the field were rooting for the opposition, but we cheered for the Tigers.

It wasn't much of a game. We managed to win by a small margin, but didn't play that well. They intercepted a couple of our passes and we were lucky to win at all. Our fundamentals weren't bad, but we lacked speed. At the half, Robert left to get something from the snack bar and didn't come back. I stayed with Henry.

“We play here next Saturday,” Henry said. “You coming?”

“Sure. What are you doing this weekend?”

“We have practice tomorrow and Mama has me painting the shed Sunday afternoon,” he said. “I guess I'm booked up.”

“You need help?” I asked.

“You want to paint?”

“Why not?”

“I got an extra brush,” Henry smiled.

I put on some old clothes and showed up at two. Ginger barked once, then broke out in a major wag. We knocked out the shed in good time then hung out in Henry's bedroom. I ate some supper with them then left about eight. I was getting to be a regular.

Henry called me Saturday afternoon. “I think I'm going to get to play tonight,” he said.

“I'll be there.”

When I got to the field I saw Eunice and Horace, George, William and Penelope in the stands so I sat with them. I didn't care who saw me.

Henry started out on the bench but went in for the second quarter. He was lined up on the end and did a respectable job of blocking. After a couple of plays, he went out for a pass and caught it, then ran for another ten yards before he was brought down. He did it again, and never ran for a goal, but advanced the ball several times. He looked good. We cheered loudly for him. The Panthers won their first game of the season, and there was much rejoicing on our side of the field. I was proud.

The season went on. Henry became a regular and scored a couple of times. He was an eighth-grade phenomenon. After a few games, he was starting. They had a quick little quarterback and he and Henry worked well together. Attendance at the Panther games increased as the word got out that they were on the way to a winning season. Our Tigers struggled and lost more than we won. It appeared that football was relatively colorblind.

Henry and I got together when we could, but with school, football and church, we didn't seem to have time for fishing. I was disappointed, but other things were happening. People in town were impressed with the new football team. While it was generally agreed that if the Tigers ever played the Panthers, of course, the Tigers would win. However, it was also clear that those colored boys played pretty good football. Even my mother caught the fever, and on the last Panther game of the season she came to the game and we sat with the Browns. Henry scored a touchdown and was presented with the game ball by his team.

The end of the year drew near, and at Christmas, I bought Henry a gold plated football on a chain which he wore around his neck. He didn't say where he got it, but I knew. Henry gave me a nicely wrapped package which he made me promise to keep under our tree until Christmas morning. It turned out to be the football he had received after that final game. He had autographed and dated it. I still have it.

New Year's Eve rolled around. We wanted to do something special to celebrate it. I talked to Mom.

“It doesn't seem quite fair,” I told her. “I go over to Henry's and his mother feeds me and everything. He has never been over here. Couldn't he come and spend New Year's Eve with me?”

Mom looked at me. I could see her trying to think of a good reason why that wouldn't be a good idea. She crossed her arms and smiled. “Well, you can ask him.”

I called Henry on the phone. “Mom said it would be OK to ask you to come and spend the night on New Year's Eve. Think you could make it?”

“Really? Just a minute.” I could hear him negotiating with his parents in the background. “Yes. That would be great! But there is one little problem.”

“What's that?”

“I don't know where you live.”

“Oh. I guess you've never been over here before. How about if I come to your house and you can ride back with me?” I suggested.

“OK. What time?

“You got anything else to do Thursday afternoon?”

“No.”

Then why don't you come over early and stay late? You can have New Year's dinner with us on Friday. Let's really celebrate 1954.” I was excited.

“Come over about two o'clock,” Henry said. “I'll be ready. But wear a warm coat. It's cold outside.”

I told my mother about the plan and she shifted into Mom mode. “Oh, Jimmy. We never have anybody over here and this place is just a mess. You know what a nice house Eunice keeps. I hate for anybody to see this place.”

This was my cue to get out the dust mop and help give our apartment a good cleaning. While Mom ran the sweeper, I put away my stuff and made the bed in my room. By noon I thought it looked great. Mom looked around and was partially reassured. “Well, it does look better,” she said.

“Mom! Henry won't care. I told him he could eat with us for New Years. What are you fixing?”

“I thought I would bake a ham. Do you think he would like that?”

“Sure. Don't worry Mom. It'll be fine,” I assured her. “Geesh! It's just Henry.”

I bundled up and rode over to Henry's house at two. He was there with his mother and Penelope. I was told that his father and brothers had gone rabbit hunting. “It's sort of a holiday tradition,” Henry said. “Momma will make a big rabbit pie for dinner tomorrow.”

“That sounds good. Sure you want to miss that?” I asked.

“There will be leftovers,” Henry said. “It's always better the next day.”

He took a knapsack with clean clothes and followed me to our apartment. We rode straight to it and went inside. “We're here!” I called as we opened the door.

Henry looked around and said very politely,” Happy New Year, Mrs. McKenna. You have a very nice apartment. Thank you for having me.”

“You are very welcome, Henry. I'm sorry we haven't had you over before,” she said. Make yourself at home.”

We sat in the living room and made small talk with my mother for a few minutes, then disappeared into my bedroom.

“Wow! Your very own bedroom. No brothers to have to share it with,” Henry looked impressed.

“No brothers to teach me cool things.”

“I guess you have a point,” Henry laughed. “But it's nice to have your own room.”

“I only have the one bed. You might have to sleep on the floor,” I grinned.

“Yeah? That's OK. I've slept on the floor before.”

“It's nice to share,” I said. “We'll work something out.”

“There is a football game on the radio,” Henry suggested.

“Who's playing?”

“Georgia Tech and West Virginia. I think it's on ABC,” he said.

“Want to listen?”

“Sure, unless you want to do something else.”

“The radio is in the living room,” I said. “Let's go.”

We sat next to the big G.E. upright and tuned in the game. I had a little trouble following it, but Henry didn't miss a beat. I got more out of his comments on the game than from the broadcast. I actually enjoyed watching Henry more than the broadcast. He was intense, animated and reacted to the game with his body language. Henry just loved football.

Mom was listening from the kitchen and looked in on us. “Would you boys like something to snack on? I can pop some corn.”

“Sure, thanks, Mom,” I replied. Henry stayed focused on the game.

I shoved the bowl of popcorn under his nose and he took a handful. I gave him a cold Pepsi and he sipped at it. “Thanks,” he said, barely distracted.

He took a break at halftime and scooped up another handful of popcorn. “Good game.”

We chatted through the commercials, then he went back to the game. I stretched out on the sofa and half listened. When the game was over he sat back and looked at me as if he was waiting for me to offer an opinion.

“Good game,” I said.

“Who won?” he asked with a smile.

I shrugged. “I must have missed that.”

Henry just laughed and shook his head. “You're hopeless.”

“We are having soup and sandwiches for supper, Henry. I hope you don't mind. I'll have something better for dinner tomorrow.”

“That will be just fine, Mrs. McKenna,” he said.

“You can call me Helen if you like. I would prefer that.”

“Thank you, Helen. Whatever you like.”

Mom smiled. “Are you always on your best behavior?”

“Yes, ma'am - er, no ma'am.” Henry laughed. “Momma told me to be real nice.”

“Well, you can relax. I'm not used to being yes ma'amed.”

After supper, we got out the Monopoly game and played until about ten-thirty when we turned the radio back on and listened to the broadcast from Times Square.

“I'd like to be there to see that big ball drop someday,” I said.

“Yeah, that would be cool,” Henry agreed. “I'd like to travel. I've never really been anywhere.”

“We've been to Arkansas, haven't we Mom?”

Mom laughed. “That doesn't exactly make us world travelers, honey.”

“Have you ever been anywhere, Mom? I mean a long way from here?”

“I drove out to Santa Fe with your father once when we were first married,”

“Really? You never told me that. I don't know much about my father,” I admitted.

“Oh, he was a charmer. He was smart and funny. You get your blonde hair from him.”

“You told me that. He drank too much, didn't he? You told me that too.”

“I'm afraid so, but Henry doesn't want to hear about that,” Mom made a little face.

Henry shrugged. “There aren't many families without some troubles.”

“You certainly have a lovely family, Henry,” Mom said.

“I do. I'm blessed, I think. But we have our troubles too. I think all families do.”

“It's almost time for the ball to drop, When it's eleven o'clock here, it's midnight in New York City!” I demonstrated my world knowledge.

We listened carefully until the countdown began: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The ball had dropped in Times Square. Happy New Year! “Should old acquaintance be forgot.....” We sang it together.

Mom yawned and stood up. “You boys can stay up until midnight if you want, but I'm going to bed. Lock up and turn out the lights when you go to bed.” She made a pass through the bathroom, then went into her bedroom and shut the door.

“Do you want to stay up?” Henry asked.

“We can stay up in my bedroom,” I suggested.

Henry smiled. “That might work.”

I locked up, turned off the living room lights and followed Henry into the bathroom. He peed while I brushed my teeth, then I peed while he pulled a toothbrush out of his pack and tended to his. We walked into my room and closed the door. I sat down on the bed and looked at Henry.

“Mom is a sound sleeper,” I said.

“Is that right?” Henry smiled. “Well that's good, but I don't snore.”

“That's not what I meant.”

“I know what you meant. So, do I have to sleep on the floor?”

“I might be willing to share, but it's only a double bed. Are you sure there's room?”

“Depends on how far apart we sleep. The closer together, the more room we'll have.

“I wouldn't want for one of us to fall out of bed. I guess we might have to get sort of close,” I grinned.

Henry shook his head. “Jimmy, you are the devil himself.”

“Oh come on over here and lie down. We need to let Mom get asleep. I just like to be close to you.”

We took off our shoes, stretched out on my bed and lay quietly for a few minutes.

“I'm sorry about your father,” Henry said.

“Yeah? Well, I never knew him, so it's no big deal.”

“You're supposed to learn a lot from your father. I guess you missed out on that.”

“Maybe he would have taught me how to be a drunk. Maybe it's better that I never knew him,” I looked away.

“Don't you have some memory of him? Some little thing?”

I thought for a minute. “I don't know for sure. I'm not sure what I remember and what my mother has told me. I was real little when he was around. They split up when I was about four.”

“What do you remember?”

I sighed. “Not much. I think I remember his taking me to a little carnival and putting me on a pony. You know, one of those things where they lead the pony around in a circle? I think I remember that. And I remember one time when we were in the bathroom, and he was drying his legs with a towel and making the hair on his legs stand up. That's funny, huh?”

“That would have been about on your eye level. You probably remember that.”

“That's not a lot. The other stuff is probably what Mom told me. He wasn't much of a father, so I didn't miss much.”

“Wasn't there somebody who was kind of like a father for you?”

“Not really. There's just a hole there. Why do you want to know?”

“I'm sorry. I just know how important my father is to me. If I know one thing for sure, it's that my father loves me. If he knew about how I am, about the things we do together, I think it would hurt him. But I know he would still love me. I don't think anything could ever change that.”

“Well, my father didn't love me. If he did, he would have stuck around,” I said, feeling sad.

Henry touched my face. “I love you. Does that help?”

I had to smile. “Yeah. That helps a lot. You're pretty special, Henry. You make me feel happy.”

“You make me feel happy, too. I don't know what I'd do without you.”

“Or with me,” I grinned.

“Well, here we are in your bed all by ourselves. Do you think your mother is asleep now?” Henry asked.

“I imagine so. Do you have any suggestions?”

“Actually, it seems like we are a little overdressed. Does that door have a latch on it?”

“It's already locked.” I ran my hand up under his shirt. “Why don't you take that off?”

In about 10 seconds we were both naked.

“Man! I can't believe we're naked and in a real bed,” Henry whispered.

I took Henry's cock in my hand, pulled the skin down and sucked him into my mouth to feel him start to swell.

“Oh! That's nice!” he gasped. I sucked harder and he filled my throat.

“Damn, you're big.”

“It's genetic,” Henry chuckled.

I tried again and got most of him inside my mouth. I took his balls in my hand and rolled them around in the loose sack, making him moan. When he pushed down on my head, I coughed and he pulled away. “My turn,” he said.

I rolled over on my back and let him work on me. He pushed his nose into my pubic bush and tugged at the blonde hair with his fingers. His hand crept down between my legs and he rubbed my hole with his fingers. “Do you like that?” he asked.

“I don't know. I know you like it.” I pulled my knees up and raised my butt off the bed. Henry moved his face down and licked at my hole. I could feel his warm wet tongue in my crack. “Mmm, I like that!” I said.

Henry turned to give himself better access and started to tongue my ass energetically. He put his hands on both cheeks and spread them apart. I could feel the tip of his tongue tickling my hole. It made me shiver.

“You OK?” he asked.

“Yeah. That feels good.”

He got me wet then slipped the tip of his finger inside. I squirmed a little but stayed with him. The tip was replaced by the length of his finger which he twisted around. I wasn't sure about that. “Easy,” I cautioned him.

“Do you have any lotion?” he asked. “Something to make it slick?”

“I have a tube of Vaseline. Will that work?”

“That would be perfect. Let me have it.”

I retrieved the tube from my nightstand and handed it to him. He put a dab on his finger and rubbed it over my asshole, then slowly worked his finger back inside. This time it felt alright. “How's that?”

“Better,” I said.

Henry ran his finger in and out, pressing upwards with the tip when he was far inside. “How does that feel?” he asked.

“Weird. It doesn't hurt though.”

He kept up the in and out motion while he sucked on my cock. I decided that I liked it. “Hmm. That's not bad,” I said. “You like that a lot, don't you?”

“There is a place inside that feels real good when you push on it,” he explained. Let me try and find that. He pushed in and out and twisted his finger around until I twitched.

“Do you feel that?”

“Yeah. Do that again.”

After a few more tries we found the spot he was looking for. It did feel good. “Is that what you like?” I asked.

“Yes. I found that with my finger and wanted to see what it was like with you inside me. Want to try it?”

“I don't know, Henry. You're pretty big.”

“Did it feel good to you when you stuck it in me?” he asked.

“Oh yeah. That was fantastic. Did it feel good when I was inside you?”

Henry laughed. “It felt really good. Maybe you should try it. Want to?”

“Maybe. But you got to promise to stop if it hurts too bad, OK?”

“I promise. I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you feel good.”

I got on my stomach, brought my knees up next to my sides and tipped my butt in the air. “Go real slow, OK?”

Henry got behind me and slathered his cock with Vaseline then rubbed the head of his dick up and down my crack. That felt nice. He put the end up to my hole and started to push. That felt strange. I wiggled my butt around and the head of his big dick popped inside my ass. “That hurts!” I said sharply.

Henry stopped and held still. “Hang on. Just try to relax for a minute and see if it starts to feel better.”

I wasn't convinced that this was going to work, but did as he asked. We held our positions for a minute or so and I tried hard to relax. It did start to feel better, at least it quit hurting as bad.

“OK, try again,” I said when I thought I was ready.

Henry moved from side to side then started to push, I could feel him sliding inside and I felt very full. He pushed in a little farther and I felt a sharp pain. “Stop!”

He pulled back out a little and held still. “Relax,” He whispered in my ear. I tried.

When the pain faded a little, I grunted and Henry pushed again. This time he went in deeper and it felt like I was going to split open. I collapsed onto the bed which pulled him out of me. “I can't do it,” I gasped. “It hurts too bad.”

Henry laid across my back and kissed the side of my neck. “I'm sorry, Jimmy. Are you OK?”

I rubbed my asshole with my fingers. “I think so, but that's not going to work for me.”

Henry whispered into my ear, “I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wanted you to feel what I felt.”

I rolled over on my back. “I don't think that was what you felt.”

“Are you mad?” he asked.

“No. I was curious about it, but that isn't going to be my thing,” I said. “How did it feel to you?”

Henry grinned. “It was pretty good – really tight. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Maybe I'm a little too big for you. If you were with somebody smaller, you might like it.”

I frowned at him. “I don't want to be with somebody else. You're the only person I've ever done anything with.”

“I know. Me too. I'm sorry, Jimmy. I'm really messing up,” Henry apologized.

Henry looked so distressed that I had to laugh. “Don't worry about it. I'm alright. Not all experiments are successful. Maybe we need to stick with what we know works for us.”

By now, we had both lost our erections. I took his limp cock in my hand and shook it. “Maybe we should start over.”

We got it the right position and started to suck each other, He tasted a little funky after being in my butt, but I sucked him anyway. I got used to it. We both got hard again.

“You want to do it to me again? I like when you do me,” Henry suggested.

I took the tube of Vaseline and slicked myself up. Henry turned over on his stomach and tipped his butt up in the air. I stuck a greasy finger in his ass and twisted it. “Come on, Jimmy,” he whispered.

I pulled back on my foreskin and pressed the end of my cock on his hole, then pushed. This time I easily slid inside. Henry moaned softly. I pushed in, pulled out, and got into a regular rhythm, watching my cock go in and out of his ass. This was working for both of us.

After a few minutes, Henry pulled away and turned over on his back. “I want to look at you,” he said.

He pulled his legs up high and wrapped them around my waist. I looked down at my white cock as it disappeared into his dark ass. My blond pubic hair was fanned out under his black balls. It was a beautiful sight. Henry looked down at the same sight and smiled. He put his hands on my hips and guided me in and out. “That feels so good!” he sighed.

No doubt we could have tried a number of positions, but the sensation was too much for me to delay the inevitable. I pumped in and out faster and faster, my hips making a slapping sound as we came together. A few moments more and Henry shot white sperm all over his belly. He didn't even touch himself but held on to my hips as he came. The sight pushed me over the edge and I filled his ass with my spooge. I froze with the intensity of my orgasm and buried myself as deep as I was able, then collapsed on top of him, and we held each other tight.

Finally, I rolled off to the side and we lay still, puffing from the exertion. After a minute, I looked at the little alarm clock by the bed. Both hands were pointing straight up.

“Happy New Year, Henry. The ball has dropped.”

---------------------------------------

To be continued.

If you would like to be notified when a new story is posted, please send me an email.

Please email comments to y2kslacker@mail.com


 

I hope you "like" my story and will leave a comment. What do you think about this story?
Nick Brady, 2017
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There’s always a ‘two steps forward, one step back’ motion to progress. We’ve already seen that at least a couple of people in town are bigots. How long before others get upset about the situation at the football games? There’s always a backlash from people who are afraid of new things…

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..