Jump to content
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forever - 1. Chapter 1

Drenched by the rain you look gorgeous. Your brown, soulful eyes transcend perfection. Your presence in my life is nothing short of a miracle. When you smile, my head spins the way it did the day we met. The memories we share are incredible, and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t change one thing. From the good times to the bad times, I would want to go through it all again as long as you were still there for it all. I live for you and I’d die for you. You’re my best friend, and compared to you, there is no one else of relevance. I’d leave everything and everyone behind if you told me to, and you know that. I’d also follow you where ever you lead me, no matter where that would be. We’ll never be apart because I won’t ever allow you to go. If you leave, if you ever find a new person to love, I’ll wait in the cut for the two of you and when I get the chance, I’ll prove to you why I’m the better man. A sneak attack from behind with a left hook to the back of the head to stun him, then a few well placed stomps to the head to let him know he’s not with you. I am. Forever. You can’t get away.

Copyright © 2011 NickolasJames8; All Rights Reserved.
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..