Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Staying Together - 6. Chapter 6

“Do you really think this is a bright idea?” Andrew asked pensively as I reached out for the two square pieces of paper that Jarred was holding out for me to take.

“Don’t worry, we’ve done this a bunch of times before,” I assured him. “It’s going to be fun; you’ll see.”

“What do I do with it?” he asked, reaching out and taking his share from my boyfriend.

“You just put it on your tongue and keep it there,” Kyle K told him. “It’ll start to disolve, and by the time it’s all gone, you won’t even have to worry about it.”

I admit that dropping acid isn’t one of the smartest things my friends and I did, but we only fried on occasion. Our first time was at a party the summer after our freshman year. Well, let me rephrase that; my first time was the summer after our freshman year. Kyle K, Jarred and Kyle Porter all got their hands on some acid in the middle of the year, but I chickened out.

The first time I decided to go through with it, I was scared shitless. But at that point, I was the only person in our group who hadn’t tried it, and I was actually feeling a little left out. Especially when the three of them would start to talk about their trip. I just couldn’t relate to what they were talking about, so I partook the next time I had a chance.

And of course, I had a blast. I had no idea that I could laugh so hard about the simplest ironies of life, and that I could be so analytical about so many topics of importance. We hid out in Kyle K’s garage and had an indepth conversation about the Middle East and whether or not it was fair of the United States to try to belittle France for not sending its troops into Mesopotamia. Don’t ask why we were calling the Middle East Mesopotamia, but it sounded logical.

Kyle K made the point that France had a bloody history of fighting wars, and that if we were intellectually honest with ourselves, we’d acknoledge that if it weren’t for the French, we might have lost the Revolutionary War and would still be a British Colony. It was all a bunch of LSD induced mumbo jumbo, but it was an intense discussion to have.

Since then, we’ve had some pretty fun acid trips. Each one has its own characteristics and takes on a life of its own, so to speak. But there’s nothing that really compares to the out of control feeling that comes with dropping a couple hits of good acid.

The last thing I wanted to do was pressure Andrew into doing something that he was scared to try. As a matter of fact, when Jarred first brought up the idea of scoring some acid, Andrew looked uneasy. Luckily, Kyle K went out of his way to reassure him that if he didn't want to try it, we’d all understand, but also that if he did try it with us, he’d have a blast and we’d all keep him safe. He reluctantly agreed to think about it, and I halfway expected him to back out at the last minute.

Which is why I was so surprised when he reached out and accepted the two hits from Jarred, and with a determined look on his face, he placed them on his tongue. I gave him a warm smile and playfully stuck my tongue out at him, showing my two hits off like they were chewed up food or something. Jarred, Kyle Porter and Renee each took their two hits, then we just kicked it in Kyle K’s living room and watched Maury Povich.

I was watching with interest as some poor woman was learning that the guy she brought to the show wasn’t her baby’s father when I felt it come on strong. I looked around the room with a grin at everyone else, and it was like we were all in tune with what each other’s mental plane.

“Man I don’t know about you guys, but I’m fucking frying my ass off,” Kyle Porter blurted out, and just like that, we were all in hysterics. Just when it seemed like our laughter was dying down, it started all over again and it felt like it was out of my control. I looked over at Andrew, who had tears rolling down his cheeks and was holding his side, and that only exasserbated my laughter.

After what felt like hours, we finally calmed down long enough for Renee to say something.

“Let’s go to the beach,” she said, and we all lost it again. It just seemed like such a random thing to say at the moment that it set us all off.

“How in the hell are we going to get to the beach,” I heard Andrew wonder out loud through his laughter. Once I was able to catch my breath, I volunteered to drive. We all piled into my car, with Kyle K, Andrew, Renee and Kyle Porter in the back seat and Jarred in the passenger seat up front. We got to the end of the block and came across a stop sign. I stopped, made sure that there were no cars coming and proceeded, and that was when Jarred said something about donuts that caused us all to erupt in laughter.

Luckily, it wasn’t a busy street. Because as soon as I started laughing, I had to take my foot off the gas pedal and stop in the middle of the road. I think it was only for about five minutes, but it might have been longer. Somehow, I got myself together and was able to concentrate on driving long enough to find my way down to the oceanfront. We parked in front of Andrews house, then we cut through his side gate and backyard to get to the private part of the beach.

It was a chilly evening, and I could see my breath in the air as I talked. Jarred was holding his I Phone like it was a microphone, and whenever one of us would go to say something, he’d hold it up to our faces so we could talk into it. Somewhere out of the blue, we wound up walking along the beach, just on the edge of where the waves that were rolling in would stop, and it suddenly dawned on me that we were all holding our arms out from our sides, as if we were balancing ourselves on a tightrope or something.

Then Jarred brought up donuts again.

Only this time, instead of laughter, his suggestion brought out a craving for donuts. Donut holes, in particular. Only we had to go find them, and before we could do that, we had to find our way back to my car. In the same line we were walking in, we all did an about face and balanced ourselves on the edge of the water all the way back the way we came. Out of nowhere, a helicopter flew over the water, and I found myself catching a mean tracer off of its lights. But that was nothing compared to what happened next.

We got to my car, piled in again, and I headed west on Viriginia Beach Boulevard. We got about a mile down the road when we came across the scene of a serious accident. There were a ton of police cars, fire engines and at least two ambulances, all with their emergency lights on. I had to concentrate my hardest to drive through the scene because not only was I catching tracers off of the lights, but a police officer was waving traffic through with his flashlight, and that was only making things worse.

When we finally made it to Dunkin Donuts, we all had to sit still in my car and get ourselves together.

“That was fucking crazy,” I said, and everyone agreed.

“We have to take a different way back,” Kyle K said.

“Let’s worry about that after we get our donut holes,” I said, then I opened my door and got out. I could smell ciggarettes and hot coffee as soon as I opened my car door, and the smell only got stronger as we got closer to the entrance of the donut shop.

There are some things that we see in life that make us laugh no matter what. One time I was driving down the road and saw a kid on his bike trying to pedal fast, only to have his feet slip off of his pedals and wind up straddling the top tube. I couldn’t help but chuckle. But not everything is related to people’s actions. Take, for instance, the lady working the counter at the Dunkin Donuts when we walked in. She had a ridiculously high bun in her hair, almost like something out of the late 1970’s or something. She had on a ton of eye makeup and honestly, she looked like she should be on a religious TV show crying her eyes out while her preacher husband solicited donations from the viewers.

But when she greeted us, it was her voice that set us all off. It was so high pitched that it didn't’t actually go with the rest of her. And once we started laughing again, there was no stopping, no matter how hard we tried to get it under control. We were trying to point out what we wanted, but it was no use. We were laughing hysterically, and the poor lady was only making things worse by trying to help us out, pointing at the various selections in the glass case and asking if that was what we wanted.

I finally gave up and just nodded through my laughter when she pointed at something with maple frosting on it, and at the same time, I heard Andrew trying to catch his breath long enough to say yes to something else that she pointed at. Jarred paid for the donuts and we got the hell out of there as fast as we could with a dozen of something, but we had no idea what it was yet.

Through all of the crazieness, we wound up back at Kyle K’s house, where we all holed up in his room with our donuts. My appetite had long since gone away, but of course we found it incredibly humorous that we got out of Dunkin Donuits with everything but donut holes.

 

 

“I really had fun last night,” Andrew said sweetly, leaning into me for a kiss as I closed the front door to his house.

“I’m glad you did it with us,” I told him right before I puckered up and planted my lips on his. “We always have a blast. Did you get some sleep?”

“Yeah I got a little,” he said. “I felt pretty good when I woke up this afternoon.”

I gave him a little chuckle when he said that. One of the after effects of taking acid is the rush that comes once you finish frying. It’s not that the trip is totally over, because in a way it’s not, but it’s definitely toned down from a ten to a two. I called Jarred on his cell before I went to Andrew’s house, but he wanted to sleep a few more hours. That gave me the opportunity I was hoping for.

“Is Kyle still sleeping?” I asked, and he shrugged with a naughty grin.

“He hasn’t called me,” he said, intimating that it was safe to assume that we could be together. “My mom and dad are gone for the night, too. Maybe you can spend the night.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked seductively, wrapping my arms around him and running my hands down to his buns, which I gave a firm massage to with both hands. “And what would we do if I spent the night?”

“Why don’t we find out?” he answered lustily, running his hands up the front of my shirt and all over my chest. I heard him purr passionately as he let his hands travel down to my fly, which he undid before dropping to his knees. He pulled my jeans and my boxers down, grabbing my hard on at its base and giving it a few slow, sensuous strokes with his right hand before he took it in his mouth.

I felt his tongue running over the head of my shaft, then the muscles in his throat grabbing it as he deep throated me. He pulled it out momentarily, then he swallowed it again as his tongue tortured the entire length of my hardness underneath. My toes curled and I grabbed the top of his head as I reached the point of no return, and in a flash, my vision went blurry and I fired like a .357 to the back of his throat.

When he pulled off of my dick, there was a long, thick strand of cum that hung from its end, and he eagerly used his tongue to catch it before it hit the floor, then he took me in his mouth again one last time to be sure he had every last drop. As he ran his tongue all over my already sensitive cock, it started to come back to life. I felt him grab the base of my hardon to be sure, then he pulled off and took me by the hand. I let him lead me upstairs to his room, where we’d made sweet love so many times before.

One thing about Andrew that has always stood out, at least in my observation, is his sexual appetite. At the risk of sounding crude, especially about someone I love more than life itself, he’s a fuck freak. It’s almost as if there’s no line for him, that no amount of sex is too much sex. And while I definitely appreciate the fact that he wants to share himself with me in limitless quantities, I do have a limit. There just comes a point where I have to stop.

I think there’s more to it for me, though. It’s the fact that when I’m with Andrew, I feel like I’m making love to him. And most of the time, that’s how he makes me feel too. But then there are times when I can tell that his feelings for me have nothing to do with the acts we’re engaging in. Sometimes it’s just about sex for him, and that bothers me. Because when I’m with him, I want us to be one. Heart and soul, I want it to be about our love. Not just about getting my rocks off.

But I understand that some of that has to do with the fact that Andrew has raging hormones, and his outlet is sex. Also, on some level at least, I get the feeling that Andrew truly believes that he’s pleasing me by trying to get me off over and over again.

On this day, though, I could see the lust in his eyes as he crawled into his bed next to me and attacked my body with his mouth. He gave my left nipple a playful swipe with his tongue, then he licked all the way down to my rock hard shaft, where he licked it all over like it was a salt stick before he straddled it.

As his hot body accepted my entire length, I shivered with pleasure. Once he had all of me inside of his body, he started a slow ride up and down, and up and down, while he bit his lower lip and let out a powerful moan. His own hardon was sticking straight out, but I knew that it was off limits. Andrew reached back and rested the palms of his hands on my shins as he started to ride harder and harder, the look of lust on his face now becoming animalistic.

I concentrated on his breathing, which was getting harder and harder as he seemed to push himself down with more force each time. He was taking air in through his nose and pushing it out through his mouth. In the middle of his breaths, I heard him whimper my name right before he shuddered and his body clamped down hard on my shaft.

He didn't’t stop, though. Instead, he rode it out as volleys of cum shot from the end of his untouched dick. This caused the sperm in my own hardon to start its journey, where it erupted deep inside of him. He must have felt my hot load, because he finally stopped his motion and let me rest inside of his vice like love tunnel, then he lifted himself up and took to the task of cleaning my softening tool expertly before snuggling up to me so we could bask in the afterglow.

“I love you Andrew,” I said softly, wrapping my arms around his skinny frame so I could hold him close.

“I love you too,” he answered, lightly tracing his fingers around my nipples and down into the valley between my pectoral muscles. “What do you want to do now?”

“I just want to be here,” I told him, tightening my embrace. “I just want to spend as much time as I can with you. I want to hold you and love you and never let you go.”

With that, my no tell lover rested his head on my chest and nuzzled underneath my chin, a sure sign that he was ready to go to sleep. I kissed the top of his head, taking in the scent of his shampoo before I closed my eyes and let a deep slumber take me under.

Copyright © 2011 NickolasJames8; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..