Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 4,772 Words
  • 2,338 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hypno-trouble - 2. Section 2

Sam enters the story.

HYPNO-TROUBLE.

From Section 1.

When the car stopped Todd leaned forward and pressed the horn, and was about to do it again when a figure appeared at the door of the nearby house.

It was Sam. How come? He was a kind of loner at training, and definitely not in with Tim and Todd. As soon as Sam was seated next to Todd they were on their way.

 

Section 2.

"Hey, Sam! How're they hangin'?"

"Fat and full."

Sam immediately looked very awkward and gave a quick glance at Jerry. Todd and Tim talked about the video and how they were going to have a fun evening while Sam stayed silent. The shocks started as soon as they were in Jerry's flat.

"Sam, give Jerry a hug."

A fearful look appeared on Sam's face and he stood there without moving.

"Sam K. Bey. Give Jerry a hug and hold him till I say you can let go. Okay!"

Jerry watched Sam respond to Todd's voice. He looked a little unfocused for a second, then came over and wrapped his arms round Jerry.

"Jerry, hug him back."

Oh no, they had Sam as well. Jerry couldn't believe they were doing this. Sam started trembling and Jerry's heart went out to him. How could they? It wasn't fair. He had to let Sam know that he understood.

"It's all right, Sam. They've got control of me too. I know you can't help it."

Sam's eyes were only inches away from Jerry's and they opened first in surprise and then showed what looked like relief.

"I can't stop them, Jerry and if I try, I do embarrassing things."

Tim and Todd disappeared to the kitchen.

"I know, they made me walk out of the Centre wearing my jocks outside my jeans."

Sam's eyes really opened at that.

"You're joking? I haven't had to do anything that bad. I just heard myself making stupid noises or saying strange things to people."

"To other people? Where were you?"

"They took me to the shopping centre after practice on Thursday. Every couple of minutes I'd walk up to someone and say I needed to go to the toilet and could they tell me where it was. I did it about ten times before they let me stop. I thought I was going crazy."

Jerry's awkward kind of hug turned more real at this point and he tightened his arms for a moment. Sam understood it too, because he gave a little smile.

"What's happening tonight, Jerry? They just said that it was going to be fun."

"All I know is they're putting tips in my hair and we're watching a video."

"What if they make me do weird stuff?"

"I sure won't be upset with you. Because I know I'll be doing it too."

They both smiled at this and Jerry sensed that Sam had relaxed a bit. It was very strange to be standing with their bodies held tight together. Secretly, Jerry liked it.

"I wonder how long they want us to stay like this?"

"I can't let go, Jerry."

"What happens if you try?"

Sam's body strained with no result.

"It's so weird. I tell my arms to move, but nothing happens."

Tim and Todd appeared again.

"Hey, good one Jerry. Sam doesn't look so churned now. So did ya like hugging him?"

Hell, now it wasn't going to be a secret any longer, and Jerry could see that Tim wanted the right answer.

"Yes, Tim."

"Neat, well take your tops off. We're going to give you matching tips."

"Matching? You're doing it to Sam too?"

"Yeah, it'll look really great. Your hair's about the same length and it's nearly the same colour."

Sam's was darker than Jerry's really. It took a while to get about thirty cotton pads attached all over their heads with rubber bands, and then they had to sit with their heads hanging down for ten minutes so the liquid bleach wouldn't drain from the pads towards their scalps. Jerry only panicked twice. First when Tim admitted that he'd never done this before and then when he couldn't remember if it should be five or ten minutes of soaking. At any rate, his hair didn't dissolve and when it was rinsed clean and dried it didn't look as bad as he'd feared. Todd did all the work on Sam's hair, copying everything that Tim did. Jerry thought Sam's looked much better than his own and Tim and Todd were totally pleased with themselves.

"We should charge you thirty bucks each for doing this."

The video was next. Tim and Todd had an easy chair each and they told Jerry and Sam to use the sofa.

"Hey, make yourselves comfortable you two. Sam, rest your head in Jerry's lap. And, Jerry, you leave your arm across his chest."

The adventure video was great, but every ten minutes or so Jerry and Sam had to change their positions, always close, holding hands, leaning against each other or whatever. Jerry couldn't help thinking how warm and alive Sam's skin felt and the whole time he was secretly pleased to be so close. It wasn't till about halfway through the movie when they stopped to get some drinks that anything really embarrassing happened. Todd said something softly to Sam.

"Jerry, I really need the toilet badly. Can you show me where it is?"

Poor Sam. Imagine having to say that at the shopping Centre.

"Can I hold your willie for you?"

Jerry nearly fainted. Sam looked shocked and Tim and Todd were pissing themselves with laughter. Jerry felt himself turn brilliant red.

"Sam, I didn't mean that."

"I know."

"Jerry, Sam wanted to know where the toilet was. Aren't you going to show him?"

Wondering what this meant, Jerry led Sam to the bathroom. Oh my God, when Sam walked in Jerry followed, stood next to him, unzipped and peed till they'd both finished.

"Give it a good shake, Jerry."

Jerry did, and to his horror found that he couldn't stop. They both watched the head of his dick flipping rapidly up and down for a never ending ten seconds.

"That'll do."

They looked at each other in embarrassment and at exactly the same time said,

"Sorry."

A mutual smile blossomed and the worst of it was over.

"God dammit, Sam. If it wasn't really happening it might even be funny."

Sam nodded and they made their way back to the living room.

"Don't they look like a real pair with their new hairstyles? Stand next to each other so we can have a proper geek."

"D'ya reckon they'd look good with a stud in their ear?"

"Hey, great idea, Tim. Which ear's it meant to be? I can't remember."

"Sam, you should have seen Jerry at the beach today. He was spectacular."

No! No! Please no! Jerry was mentally begging them not to say anything more. Didn't they say that it would be a secret?

"He's got terrific muscles. You should see them."

Tim laughed and Jerry knew he'd totally fallen for that set up.

"Show him a couple of your poses, Jerry."

"What poses?"

"I don't know. You probably do them in front of the mirror."

Damn, Tim was pretty quick sometimes. Jerry squared his shoulders, bent his right arm and made a fist, but Tim wasn't impressed.

"Jerry, that's wimpy. Do it properly."

"What do you mean? How else can I do it?"

"Bodybuilders don't pose in their clothes. Strip to your jocks. We're all men here you know."

Off came the reef-thongs and shorts. Why did standing in your jocks feel so different to standing in speedos? Jerry set himself in the same pose as before, the only one he really knew, and straightaway felt dorkiness coming on. Tim and Todd were high too, after the willie business, and made it even more embarrassing by calling him He-man and Master of the Universe, Superman and Spiderman. Todd got them going even more.

"Hey, Tim, think of this afternoon. The Flash suits him perfectly."

After they got over that one Tim decided on Batman.

"It's even better, Todd. Jerry's the big one and Sam's the little one. Get it? Batman and Robin. We've got 'em both."

"What we do with them?"

"I dunno! We'll think of something, after the poses though. Come on Batman. Show us those bat-muscles."

Back to dorkiness again. Jerry assumed a pose for the third time and straightaway Robin had to check out his muscles. They were good muscles and he was actually quite proud of them. Not the large showy kind, they were strong and fit from all his swimming and running. He knew Tim was impressed because a couple of times in the past he'd asked how Jerry got to be so fit.

"Robin, check the pecs. Um. Bat-pecs. The biceps. Triceps. Hey what are triceps? Leg muscles? Now his six-pack. ...And the bat-pack."

Todd leaned over and whispered something which made Tim laugh.

"Oh yeah! Sam, check out the bat-pack."

Jerry's ears tingled as they all looked in the same direction then he jumped backwards when Sam's hand rested momentarily aganst his jocks.

Sam looked stunned.

"Hey, Robin, what d'ya think of Batman's muscles?"

"They're strong."

"Is that all? Zap him Todd so we can really find out."

"Sam K Bey. Tell us what you think of Jerry's muscles."

Jerry watched Sam look fuzzy for an instant before he answered.

"They're great. I wish mine were as good as that."

"What about his bat-pack? Do you like looking at that?"

"Yes I do."

"Look at it for three seconds every time someone says 'yes' until I say bat-pack again. Okay."

Jerry could see that as soon as Todd said okay Sam snapped back to normal. Oh no, was it as easy as that for them?

"See what I mean, Tim?"

"Yes."

Poor Sam. His head turned more than 90° and it was dead obvious he was staring straight at Jerry's jocks.

"Hey, Batman. Have you got a big black towel?"

"Yes."

Damn! As soon as Jerry said it Sam's head turned again and Jerry wondered if Tim had done it on purpose. They collected the black towel from the linen closet and Tim was delighted to find a large green one as well. Jerry had four of these super-size towels because he liked them for the beach.

"It should be dark green but light green will do. Stick 'em over your shoulders so we can see what you look like."

"Yes, perfect."

Tim and Todd were so busy doing a high-five that they didn't even notice Sam move and stare. Sam did though and Jerry could tell he'd just realised what he was doing.

"Hey, Robin, the bat signal just went off. You have to get into your costume."

Now it was Sam's turned to strip. The image wasn't right because he was wearing red boxers and Jerry had to take him to the bedroom and find some jocks. Jerry had plenty because he only wore jocks and they quickly found a light blue pair.

"Jerry, they're making me stare at you."

"I know, they did it when they asked you about my muscles. Don't take any notice. I don't care."

Sam smiled and said thanks, and both of them, in nothing but their jocks, made their way to the kitchen. Tim had found some cord in a drawer and the towels, which reached just past their wrists on both sides when they were draped over their shoulders and arms, were soon secured in place. At first Tim tried it with the cord running in front of their necks and joining at each side, but the towels slipped everywhere till he came up with the idea of securing it at the wrists as well.

"Fantastic! The Dark Invaders."

"Crusaders, dummy, and it's Masked not Dark."

"Oh yeah. I wonder where I got that from?"

"Darth Vader?"

"Hey, I've got an old Darth Vader mask at home. It'd look good on Jerry."

"Darth Vader in jocks? That doesn't work, Todd."

"Well what are we going to use for masks, they're meant to have them and Batman's got big ear things as well."

Oh my God! Dorkiness level two. Jerry saw an image in his mind of himself with big ears, the flapping towel and his jocks. Luckily no one could think of anything. Jerry sure wasn't going to offer any ideas and the relief lasted all the way back to the living room, where Todd startled everyone with a sudden eureka type yell.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I've got it."

The three pairs of eyes turned to him. No, two. Sam was occupied for nearly ten seconds.

"The little kid next door did it a few weeks ago. It was so good we got a photo. He likes being a superhero and when he couldn't find his mask he wrapped his undies over his head."

He couldn't be serious? He was serious. And Tim looked like about 200% serious. In the bedroom, after some experimenting which Tim and Todd found extremely hilarious, Batman and Robin were each peering through the leg hole of a pair of jocks with the rest bunched tightly over their head and the loose bits bound under their chins.

Dorkiness level two crumbled to dust as level three took its place. After constant high-fives and nine or ten melodramatic poses for the digital camera with hands on hips, hearts, or folded across their chest with their legs apart, everything came to a halt when there was nothing worked out for Batman and Robin to do.

"Hey, we can't stop now."

"Look at the time, Todd. We have to finish the video and we're meant to be at my place by eleven o'clock."

"Oh yeah, right. We'll get them to do something tomorrow then."

Tim looked straight at Sam and said, "Yes".

Jerry and Sam had the same rules about being close for the rest of the video, but since they had to stay in their costumes it was more embarrassing and rather personal, especially when they had their head in each other's lap. The video didn't finish till a quarter to eleven and everything was a rush. Jerry and Sam got dressed while Tim and Todd collected their gear and headed towards the door.

"Sam, tidy up and do some of the dishes, then Jerry can take you home when he gets back."

"Yes, and you can forget about the bat-pack."

All this made sense because Sam's house was in the opposite direction to Tim's. Tim and Todd were almost sensible in the car and the drive went quickly. When the car pulled up they didn't get out and Tim produced an envelope.

"Put that in your pocket Jerry and keep it there. Only open it if you get worried about something. And remember this. Sam really likes you and he's gay."

"He's gay?"

"Yeah, we wouldn't've made you hold hands and stuff if he wasn't. We always used to think so, but now we really know. We think it's why he's so quiet. We got him smiling tonight though."

They climbed out of the car saying they'd ring at about 10 o'clock next morning.

"See you, Batman."

"Yeah, and look after the bat-pack."

When Jerry got home the kitchen sink was spotless and Sam was sitting quietly in the living room. Jerry headed for the bathroom for a quick visit.

"Sam, I need the toilet."

"Let me hold your willie."

Hell, not again. They both finished their business and sure enough, Jerry heard himself,

"Give it a good shake, Sam."

One kangaroo, two Kangaroo, three kangaroo,....... ten kangaroo. With the silly counting words sounding in his mind, Jerry's eyes were fixed the whole time on Sam's cock jiggling up and down.

"That'll do."

They looked at each other and this time the smile came first, then the 'sorry'.

"Do you want me to drive you home or do you want to have a talk, Sam?"

"Can we talk? What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. They warned me not to try anything on the first night but if you're happy about it I think we should."

"I think we should too."

"Have you got any ideas?"

"Well, how about we contact Justin. It all started with him."

"Hey, that's brilliant. Let's do that."

Sam stood up, and to Jerry's astonishment took everything off. When his jocks dropped on the floor Jerry stood up and did the same. Without a word they moved together and held each other close. Jerry wanted to speak but words wouldn't come out. He wanted to let go and his arms refused to work. He could see the look in Sam's eyes as they looked straight at his own.

And he could feel. He could feel the warmth in every place where their bodies touched, ever so scary down his front, and smoothness added where his hands held Sam's lower back. A rush went through, raising goose-bumps on the back of his neck and his scalp, then changed to a growing tightness and tingle in his groin. His face flushed warm as he wondered what Sam was thinking of him now. Blood pumped more till he had to wriggle and adjust himself upright, then more again till he was straining hard.

God! It felt so good, but at the same time his nervousness was willing it away. With a kind of relief Jerry felt Sam growing against him, relief because it was still the same experience for both of them, relief because it was now shared embarrassment and thus not as deep. He even felt pleased that he'd been first and hopefully lessened Sam's embarrassment. Up, up and up, till Sam was resting against Jerry and just as hard.

And then their arms let go.

"Sam!"

They moved apart, but not far, and kept looking at each other as all their control came back.

"It's all right, Sam. Let's sit down."

They sat next to each other on the sofa and at the same time covered their embarrassment with one hand. Exactly as in the bathroom with the sorry, the coincidence brought twin smiles and a drop in the tension.

"Jeez, Sam. I think we set that off when we broke the warning."

"It's my fault. It was my idea."

"No it wasn't. It happened after I agreed with you."

Feeling for the clothes at his feet, Jerry made a new discovery.

"Oh no, I can't pick my clothes up. See if it's the same for you."

Sam tried, without success.

"Couldn't you murder them? I wonder how long this lasts for?"

The question was answered when Sam's boner lost its stiffness. He stood up, and as soon as Jerry saw he was at half-mast he did the same. Their bodies embraced and they stood silently locked till their boners grew and pressed firmly together again. This must be the freedom signal because immediately they were able to move and speak.

"Jerry, we must have to Um.... Stay hard."

"I think you're right, Sam. Excuse me."

One movement, attempted movement really, and Jerry had learned something new.

"Um. This is getting more and more awkward Sam. I just tried to touch myself and I can't."

Sam's eyes opened and his hand moved, close to his slowly softening erection but never able to touch. Thirty seconds later they were locked together again, till warmth and hardness gave a new release.

"Sam, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes."

"It's all right by me, I can't see what else we can do."

Two hands reached out, two gasps were uttered, followed by two smiles. Jerry's heart raced at the touch. The teasing in the dunes had felt strange but this was overwhelming. With a stirring of excitement Jerry realised Sam must be having the same feelings. He'd made the gasp and there was a funny look on his face. After the first rush of his own feelings, Jerry became conscious of the hard tube of flesh in his hand. It was thick, warm and strong, kind of soft and hard at the same time. He had a strong impulse to move his hand but was too nervous and for a long moment they stood there. The moment drew out till Jerry broke the ice.

"Well at least we won't have to keep being statues."

"What will we do now? We can't get dressed and my parents will panic if I don't go home."

Jerry remembered the letter in the pocket of his shorts. God, they'd known this was going to happen. Leaving Sam behind like that.

"Sam, I think Tim and Todd planned all this. They gave me a letter in case anything happened and look at the way they left in such a hurry."

They moved awkwardly to the sofa. Jerry reached for his shorts and quickly the letter was opened. All it had was a mobile phone number.

"Is that all?"

Jerry's mind whirled as he worked it out.

"They want us to ring, Sam. So they know their plans have worked. I bet they've got the phone sitting in front of them waiting."

"What if we don't ring? We could let them wait all night. I could ring home and leave a message that I'm staying out. My parents don't mind as long as they know where I am."

"We have to ring Sam. I bet something else will happen if they don't hear from us. Tim works everything out too well."

They moved to the phone and Jerry put it on speaker so they'd both know what was going on. After dialling, it answered on the second ring.

"What's happened, Jerry?"

They definitely were waiting. But why were they so sure it was Jerry?

"Um. ...Sam's worried about his parents and we can't put our clothes on to get him home."

"They can't put their clothes on, Todd. Jerry, you've both been naughty haven't you?"

Naughty? What a way to talk.

"Um. Yes."

"Naughty children have to do what they're told."

Todd's laughter came through as clear as a bell and Jerry could just imagine them doing a high-five.

"What are we meant to do?"

"Tell Sam not to worry about his parents. He won't remember till you talk about it, but he left them a note."

"He can hear. The phone's on speaker."

"Okay. So you've been hugging each other have you?"

"Um. Yes."

"Well you won't be able to wear your clothes till we ring you in the morning. Probably at about half-past nine."

"What about the..... Hugging?"

"You both like it don't you?"

Jerry looked at Sam who touched him on the shoulder with his free hand and nodded with a questioning look.

"Um. .. Yes."

"Well you can't stop it. There is a way, but it only lasts half an hour."

"Tim, does that mean all night?"

"No, you'll go to sleep at one o'clock and wake up at nine. Now go to bed. We've told you everything. See you, Batman. And Robin."

"This mobile phone will self-destruct in fifteen seconds. Your mission is to follow instructions carefully. Find the Bat-bed and don't leave it. Beep -- -- beep -- -- beep."

After Todd's cut in, the phone disconnected.

"I do remember writing the note Jerry. It all came to me as soon as they mentioned it. I won't be going home till Tuesday morning."

"Tuesday morning! I bet you're staying here. They said they wanted me the whole weekend too."

"Jerry, I think we should go to your bed straight away. Did you notice how they both mentioned it?"

"Todd didn't just mention it. He said it was our mission."

"Jerry."

"Yes?"

"We'll have to keep each other hard and do things won't we?"

"I think that's for sure."

"I won't mind if we do."

Wow! Jerry hadn't expected that. He thought that stuff would happen because they couldn't help it. He had to say something back because it was like Sam was trusting him.

"I won't mind either, Sam."

"Can we start straight away?"

This was such a surprise that Jerry hesitated.

"What I meant was that I've been thinking about it since the phone call and I'd rather it was me doing it and not them, if you know what I mean."

"Before they zap us into it? Me too, Sam."

Fifteen minutes later they were lying spooned together, both their cocks soft, and talking quietly.

"That was the best thing I've ever felt, Sam."

Jerry's hands were gently exploring Sam's front, roaming across his chest and stomach and stopping occasionally when Sam held them. The explosion of energy and passion which built in their first ten minutes in the bed had been overwhelming, and neither made any effort to bridle it, till it exploded in a kaleidoscope of pressures, feelings, juices and sounds.

"Look at the time, Jerry."

"Ten to twelve?"

"You know what it means don't you? We'll be statues again at about a quarter past."

"We mightn't be."

"Why not?"

"We could beat the clock if you like."

Jerry felt Sam give a little wriggle of mirth.

"How's the bat-pack feeling Jerry?"

"Very happy at the moment. What about Robin's special pack?"

"It needs checking out."

"Does it? And how does that happen?"

"You have to give me a report."

Jerry's hand slid down to reacquaint itself.

"Hmm, it's a happy pack. And it's very friendly. It's having a rest at the moment but I think it wants to go out to play soon. And it's thick but not as thick as it can be and it likes my hand. How's that for a report?"

"A hundred percent. But now you have to do it again. It need constant checks."

"Mmm. Okay."

They went to the kitchen for a quick drink, nervous about being out of the bed, but nothing happened, then started arousing each other as soon as they got back. The second round wasn't as frantic but Jerry found it even more amazing, and their third round ended a few minutes before one o'clock, after nearly twenty minutes of wonderful sensations. They'd just got themselves snuggled together comfortably and turned out the light when they saw the glowing 12:59 of Jerry's bedside clock change to 1:00. Both of them went out like the light they'd just turned off.

***

"Jerry. I need the toilet."

"Let me hold your willie for you."

Jerry sat up, quite alert, then climbed out of bed. What a way to wake up. He glanced at the clock, saw it was exactly 9:00, and puzzled over how that could happen so accurately. They went through the pissing and shaking routine but it just felt silly this time. They still had a smile and 'sorry' at the end though -- that was now a moment of their own. Jerry turned the shower on and they automatically went in together, soaped each other up, grabbed each other's cock and steadily jerked away. Sam shot first and Jerry had to grab him when his legs went wobbly, then it was Jerry's turn and he moaned and called Sam's name as he pushed himself into the sudsy hand. As soon as he finished shooting the hypnotic compulsion ended and they looked at each other with a pleased kind of shock. They stayed in the shower though, enjoying the slippery closeness and washing the rest of each other's bodies.

"Tighten your stomach for me, Jerry. Wow, it really is a six-pack isn't it?"

Sam's hand went sliding over each muscle, sending a friendly message of pleasure.

"Yours is too, Sam. See, they're easy to feel. They're there but they don't look like they're there."

"Mmm, that's good. Would you like to go again?"

"Sam, you Stud. You feel like it already?"

"It's your fault. You make me feel so good."

Jerry's hand slid down to feel that Sam really was ready, well almost ready.

"Hey, Sam the Stud's right. Someone's really coming back to life."

Sam grew quickly in Jerry's hand and in moments they were both fully aroused. Jerry held both their cocks pressed together, eyes closed in pleasure, when Sam suddenly jerked away from him. What?.... He opened his eyes to see Sam staring over his shoulder.

"Here they are. They're still in the shower. Come on you two, turn the water off. It's time to get moving."

The End of Section 2.

 

To Be Continued.

Jerry has an 'interesting' day out in section 3.

Iarwain.

Sam enters the story.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL that was sorta funny I'm glad they figured out how to do it themselves rather than hypnotized.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..