Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 4,835 Words
  • 3,028 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hypno-trouble - 6. Section 6.

Well, it had to happen - Tim and Todd get quite a surprise at the Erotica night.

HYPNO-TROUBLE.

From Section 5.

On the Thursday, three days before the modelling night, Bradley contacted Jerry to say they'd changed the venue.

"We had to, Jerry. The word spread quickly when a few of them saw the picture and at the moment we've got forty-two who say they'll be there. We're hoping this might be one of our most successful nights yet."

 

Section 6.

On Saturday afternoon Jerry was very nervous. Practising the poses was one thing, forty strangers was another. Tim and Todd were spewing because they wouldn't be there and Sam, as usual, was very quiet about it all.

They had a light meal, neither was feeling very hungry, and by 6:30 were showered and dressed in their white stud t-shirts from the market. When Tim found out they'd be handing out sandwiches and savories for twenty minutes while everyone was arriving, he'd decided it would make them more interesting. At least they didn't have to gel. Bradley had ruled against it, much to Tim's indignation. They seemed to have a fixation on things being interesting and as Jerry and Sam drove off they heard the parting words.

"Go for it, Jerry. You'll have an interesting night."

"Yeah, Sam. Remember! An interesting night."

Just after seven o'clock Jerry and Sam drove into a big old house set on a double block. Bradley was unloading gear from a van so they helped him carry it in. He liked their t-shirts and said they'd get everyone smiling, then for the next twenty minutes he went through their routine and showed them all the gear.

"It all works well. You go out and do your poses for about a minute and then the ones who want to buy can take photos. That usually takes two to three minutes, or longer if there are lots of cameras. Then while we're taking a record of who's buying what, you're back in here changing for the next item. Sometimes we'll repeat a style if enough people let us know they'd like to see it in a different colour, but Trevor lets us know when that's needed. We go for an hour then we have a break."

They went into a big room next, where it would all take place. It was giant. Jerry wondered if it was a large rumpus room but Bradley said it was built as an entertaining area. There was a jumble of sofas, easy chairs and a few small tables, but most of the seating had obviously been brought in from elsewhere. Hanging on the wall halfway along the room were a number of black sheets, which Bradley explained were a backdrop for the photographs. A few guys were starting to arrive, so Bradley took Jerry and Sam through another door then along to the kitchen to collect a tray of sandwiches each. The owner of the house was there and Jerry actually felt less nervous after being introduced. He was an elderly guy with a very friendly manner that made them feel welcome. Walking around with trays of food was scary for a start, but every single one of them did have a bit of a grin at his T-shirt and they all seemed friendly. There was lots of laughter too, and Jerry quickly got used to moving from group to group.

Trevor introduced and welcomed them officially and the night got under way. They started with a red g-string, almost the same as the one they had at home. It was kind of interesting having the same style and color for both of them and Sam gave Jerry a quick hug just before they went out. God. It suddenly felt like a thousand people were all staring at him.

One pose, another, then after the third the cameras started. It looked like half the people were taking photos. As they'd arranged, they used three poses for each costume, changing from one to another after fifteen seconds, well what Jerry thought was fifteen seconds, and Sam following his lead. Jerry stopped posing, walked over and held Sam in a frontal hug and went back to his pose. Hell, where did that come from? Jerry saw the matching surprise in the look Sam gave him. The cameras finished and they went to change into some very revealing, yellow bikini briefs which Bradley had ready for them.

"Sam, I couldn't help it. Tim's done something."

After three new poses and plenty of photos, they changed to a black g-string and made their way on. This time it was Sam who did the hugging. A five second interruption which held everyone's eye. After two more changes they put on the exact model thong they'd been wearing at home. A light blue high-riser type and the most revealing item yet. They moved to the door, ready to go when Sam panicked.

"Jerry, what will I do? I can't go out."

Jerry had just enough time to see how Sam's blue thong was stretched when his own boner started springing up. No! Please no! This couldn't happen. When Bradley opened the door he straight-away asked what was wrong.

"We can't go out."

He just smiled when he saw the problem.

"Of course you can. Don't worry. It happens sometimes with the models and everyone loves it."

They stumbled to their first pose and by the time they changed to the second, the low hum of conversation had given way to total silence. Jerry wondered if his whole body was blushing. It certainly felt that way. His mind told him that 2000 eyes were focused on one portion of his anatomy. His mind also told him he'd swollen to at least a foot in length and that the thong had stretched so much as to be almost transparent. Jerry felt himself at total rigidity, his boner stretching the already stretched material way past its design. He moved to the third pose, fearful that he might pop out at the top. The cameras started clicking and he thought they'd never stop. Thankfully the pressure started subsiding and by the time they were alone for the next change they were almost back to normal. With his heart pounding and perspiration dripping, Jerry looked at the shock on Sam's face.

"God, Sam! When are we going to murder those two?"

A couple of changes later they broke their second pose, stood next to each other, bumped their hips and did a slow, sexy grind of their loins then stepped back into the pose. Three more double boners popped up during the course of the night. Three times Jerry and Sam stood rampant, posed with wisps of clothing accentuating their condition. Cameras clicked and Bradley's sought after interest must have been close to total. There were no new gimmicks but every third or fourth change would occasion one of the hugs or the hip bump. During the break they suddenly put their food trays down, pulled their T-shirts off, then continued serving bare-chested. Trevor and Bradley were ecstatic.

"This is our best night ever, Jerry. You've got them eating out of the palm of your hand. Half of them are only buying the gear so they can take photos. It's just as well we brought extra styles in case some lines didn't go over too well."

The posing finished at 10:30, almost half an hour later than expected, and Jerry was astonished at the cheers and clapping when Trevor thanked them and announced they'd be modelling again next month. It was well after 11:00 when two exhausted bodies collapsed on the sofa in Jerry's flat. There was no rest for another half hour though because Tim and Todd were practically bursting with the need to know all the details and how well their surprises had worked. Sam looked even more tired than Jerry felt and in bed they just cuddled together and closed their eyes.

On Wednesday Jerry used a break between lectures to meet up with Bradley.

"This is for you, Jerry. Everyone agreed you were the best models we've had. Share it with Sam."

Sam and the others couldn't believe the $700 cheque when they saw it after training. Tim in particular was totally fired up.

"Man, that's $400 each so far. Sam would be able to get his computer if you do it a couple more times. Toddy-boy, we're geniuses! Wait till they see how good the next show is."

Jerry sighed, all that could mean was more boners. He didn't want to even think about what else might happen. Sam worried about the money. His parents mustn't find out where it came from and the next Tuesday they were talking about it together after their meal when the door chimes sounded. Surely it couldn't be Tim or Todd? This was meant to be their own time. Anyway they would have just barged in because they had their own key.

Jerry went to the door and promptly had a panic attack.

"Hi, Jerry."

Jerry's brain had frozen, but he managed to mumble a reply.

"Hi."

"Do you mind if I come in? I want to have a talk to you."

Jerry stepped back then lead the way to the living room.

"You haven't been having any hassles with Tim have you?"

Jerry couldn't answer the question. If he did it would be big trouble. Tim's warnings had been even stronger after that first time.

"Um. ...It's nice weather we're having."

This reply brought on a hard stare.

"He's been up to mischief hasn't he?"

"Would you like a drink?"

"The little bugger. You can't talk about it can you?"

"It's nice weather we're having."

"Jerry, look straight at me....."

 

......"There, you can talk now. He's been hypnotising you hasn't he?"

 

Jerry, relief coursing through his body, nodded at Justin.

"Okay, tell me all about it and we'll see what we should do."

"Uh, Sam's in the kitchen. Can I get him? Todd's been doing it to him too."

"Todd? Well that figures. They always egg each other on."

Jerry saw his own worry replayed when Sam walked in and saw Justin. One quick zap though and he was relaxed.

"Just as well I bumped into Bradley last night. Okay, Jerry. Tell me what they've been doing."

Half an hour later when Jerry and Sam stopped their explanations, Justin was shaking his head in disbelief.

"In front of fifty people? I should hang him from a tree. How you say you still like him beats me."

"He's fun to be with, Justin. You can't help laughing at him and he's amazingly generous. He brought Sam and me together too."

"Well that's not going to get him out of trouble. Now! I'm going to hypnotise you again and when you come out of it you'll be able to remember everything that's happened. I'm also going to give you protection so they'll never be able to hypnotise you again and I'll make sure you're free of any other compulsions they might have built in. You won't notice the time, but it will be a while because I'm taking you to a very deep level."

"Justin, are you sure it will work? I mean they've been controlling us for over a month now. Can you undo everything in one go?"

"Sam, that's a good point, but they don't really even know how to hypnotise anyone. They've just been using my control words to return you to the trance I put you in at the party. I told Tim what to say when he helped me out with something. He said it was just for a joke and promised it would end there. In a funny kind of way it's me who's been hypnotising you all the time, so it will be easy for me to take you deeper than they did."

 

"Sam is really important to me, Justin. Do you think they might have made us like each other and it will stop when you set us free?"

"That would be cruel, Jerry. We'll know the answer soon though.

Look at me and listen carefully to my voice....."

 

....... Jerry felt very relaxed. Wasn't Justin going to hypnotise them?

"You should be feeling good, both of you. It took twenty-five minutes but everything went perfectly."

Jerry looked at Sam and saw those dark brown eyes looking back. Wow! There was no doubt there. Oh my God. Memories flashed into Jerry's mind, each one triggering the next.

"Justin, they were in the bedroom watching everything we did."

Jerry remembered more, dancing nude with Sam to Todd's music, doing the poses nude and with boners, having the hard contest that was always being talked about, thinking their hands were stuck to each other's dicks, Sam sitting on his back while he crawled around nude in the sand dunes thinking he was a horse, and more. They told their memories to Justin who started to grin.

"That's my brother for you. I must admit I used to be nearly as bad myself when I was sixteen. Well, we'll fight fire with fire. I'm getting an idea of how we're going to teach them a much needed lesson. We're going to turn the tables and put you two in control."

Jerry and Sam looked at each other then shook their heads.

"We don't want to."

"Oh yes you do. You're going to love every minute of it too. It's just your consciences saying no. Tell me, what do you think is the best way to make them understand exactly what it feels like?"

Now it was Jerry who couldn't help grinning.

"Justin, we can't make them do the same things we did. Sam and I are gay."

"Jerry, Tim's as bent as the corkscrew. Think of all those photos he's taken of you nude and with hard-ons. He's wanking himself to death each night thinking about them."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm definite. But don't worry about it. Ask them yourself. They'll tell you the truth once you've got them in a trance and you can take it from there. Now, listen carefully and see what you think of this."

***

"You mean we could have gone to the first night too? What a waste. Todd, you're a dick. Hanging out at Jerry's flat for hours when we could have been watching."

Tim and Todd had gone into overdrive when they found out they'd be welcome to help at the next erotica night, and the practice sessions had become full on when they decided Jerry and Sam were going to be the biggest hit yet. And now their excitement was high as they listened to Bradley giving a few pointers about giving out the food.

"It's a pity you guys haven't done any posing yourselves?"

"Hey, we know all the poses don't we, Todd. We helped Jerry and Sam when they were practising."

"All of them? You're joking. You should be out there doing them as well. Jerry, why didn't you tell me you were a team. The four of you would look fantastic."

"They wouldn't want to do it, Bradley."

"Yes we would."

Tim looked shocked at his own words, and Todd stared.

"You would? And does that mean you too, Todd?"

"Yeah, I'd love to."

"Wow, this is great news. I'll go tell Trevor so he can spread the word."

 

Todd was practically goggle-eyed.

"You lame-brain, Tim. How come you said that?"

"You said it too."

"Well, go and tell him we're not doing it. You must be crazy."

 

Bradley appeared again and took them to the kitchen to collect the first trays of food.

"Trevor thinks you're a couple of heroes. He's going to introduce you to everyone at the start as a surprise."

Bradley headed to the changing room, the food bearers to the big room, and a very flustered exchange went on.

"You didn't tell him."

"I didn't get a chance."

"Numb-head! He was right next to us."

 

There were smiles of recognition in the big room for Jerry and Sam in their stud shirts, but it was Tim's serpent shirt that got the most attention, and so many people spoke to him about it that half the mingling time was gone before he could get back to the kitchen for a second tray of food.

"You still didn't say anything. I'm gonna hide in the car if you don't tell him this time."

"You tell him. They all wanted to talk about my stupid shirt."

He must be flustered. He'd worn the shirt exactly so people would talk.

They never had a chance. They spent the next ten minutes checking to see if the other one had gone to talk to Bradley and then they were standing red-faced as fifty-five guys applauded the night's surprise.

 

"Quick you guys. There's not much time to change."

Four guys, two with confidence and two in a state of shock, modelled yellow bikini-briefs with a black band at the top to an appreciative audience. Cameras clicked then there was a change to four black g-strings. Jerry interrupted the second pose to hug Sam, Todd to hug Tim. Garment followed garment, one of their attention grabbing moments fitting in regularly, the five second hug, the bump and grind, and the high five that froze at the moment of impact. Jerry watched Tim's apprehension when for the fifth change, Brendan handed out four blue g-strings.

By the time the door opened for the entrance, two boners were at 75% strength and rising and Tim and Todd were at 100% embarrassment. The same silence that Jerry remembered so well settled in the room before the hordes of cameras went to work. Four changes later the boners flared in dark blue bikini-bathers. All their practice paid off and the four models, looking great in the portable lights, showed off the erotic garments to their full effect.

The first session ended and Tim and Todd's attention getting idea worked to perfection when part way through, they discarded their shirts and cargoes then finished serving the hot savouries wearing silky black boxers. In the second session they presented the more exotic lines, pouches, swimwear, thongs and a see-through line that Trevor had ordered in especially. When Tim and Todd in full rampant glory, made their most revealing pose of the night in the light blue, high-riser thongs, the audience made the connection and blue became the consistent color request. Bradley, probably to keep the anticipation high, complied on each second or third change. The four models donned bright red high riser thongs for their final costume and Jerry watched the look of panic appear on Tim and Todd's features as their boners started growing again.

"Tim. This can't be happening."

There was no time for a reply as Bradley opened the door and they made their entrance for the final set of poses.

Pose one.

Pose two.

Pose three.

The cameras did their work then the four of them lined up, bumped hips and did the slow sensual grind of their groins that Tim had insisted so strongly on practising. They followed this with a slow deep bow, then while Jerry and Sam stood still, Tim and Todd turned towards Trevor who was standing behind them and did the same deep bow. There was a great burst of laughter and cheering from the audience as they were presented with a rather novel pose, then further applause when Tim and Todd moved amongst them with a stop at different groups for another dramatic pose. Bradley was all smiles as he closed the door to the changing room and spoke while they all pulled their clothes on.

"Wow, that was an unforgettable ending. They'll be talking about it for months, Tim. I'd never have been game to do that."

Tim didn't respond. He was too occupied with trying to hide the boner which was only now starting to subside.

"We've done even better than last time and Trevor says to thank you all, especially Tim and Todd for joining in tonight.

He's busy with the guests but he wants to know if you can go to Ballarat in two weeks time to do a show for his outlet there."

"I can't, Bradley. I have to get into my studying a lot more, but ask Tim and Todd. They could probably do it for you."

Jerry was the centre of disbelieving focus now, but it only lasted till Bradley asked the question.

"How about it, Tim? Can you manage it?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Great. And you too, Todd?"

"Um. Yeah."

"There's another thing. One of the guys out there is a photographic artist and he wants to know if any of you would pose for him. He does male nudes and there's an exhibition in a few months at one of the Johnson galleries. So would you be interested?"

"Yeah, we'll do it."

They answered together then lapsed to bewilderment at this follow up shock.

"You will? Great. I'll let him know then, and you can organise your first meeting at his studio."

 

The car ride back was quite fantastic, as Tim and Todd went on and on.

"God, how did all that happen?"

"Your stupid hypnotism, Tim. It backfired. Everything that was meant to happen to Jerry and Sam happened to us."

"Oh yeah, and who's stupid idea was it to have a boner every time it was blue?"

"It's impossible."

"Impossible? Idiot. They were all getting their kicks out of staring at us and then we said yes every time Bradley wanted us to do stuff."

"Yeah, that felt so weird. The words just came out."

"So what're we gonna do? Some freak wants us nude for his camera and we said yes."

"Don't get cranky, Todd. We won't be doing that. We'll fix it when we get to the flat. I reckon we must have mixed something up when we zapped Jerry and Sam this evening just before we left."

"We must have. But that's crazy. How come we did the stuff? You reckon we zapped each other as well or something?"

There was a pause while they thought about this.

"Hey Tim, stick your finger in your ear. "

"Dork-head!"

But Tim's hand lifted into position, bringing startled looks to both faces."

"You idiot! How come you said that? Now I can't take it out."

"Jeez! You did it."

"Todd, you lamer. It won't come out."

"I'm not the lamer. You started all this."

"Todd. Stick your finger and sit on it."

 

Tim made the appropriate gesture with his free hand, then couldn't help laughing when Todd did exactly what he was told. Tim worked it out quickest.

"Todd, you're free. Now, do the same for me then don't tell me to do anything else stupid or I'll tell you to moon the houses the rest of the way to the flat."

They were nearly to the flat anyway, and as they pulled up Tim was reassuring Todd that he'd fix everything.

"I know what I'm doing. I've read all Justin's notes. We'll get Jerry to ring Bradley and say he's going to Ballarat with Sam instead of us."

"Hey yeah, and the same with the nudist guy. They can say they're taking our place for that too instead of just calling it off."

As soon as they were in the flat Todd wanted to know what Tim would do first.

"I'll have to zap you."

"Get real! You could make me do anything then."

"No probs. You can trust me 'cause you'll have to zap me too."

"So what'll I do?"

"I'll go first so we know if it's gonna work."

"You can't zap me, Tim. You don't know any control words."

"I'll use Jerry's. That's how it must have happened. You've listened every time I've done it to him and it must have caught somehow. See?"

Todd sat on the sofa looking dubious about it all.

"So how will we know if it's worked?"

"Simple, I tell you to stick your finger in your ear and you try not to."

 

Jerry B. Williams.

Stick your finger in your ear.

Okay."

This was fun. Jerry stuck in his finger and left it there till Tim told him to take it out.

"So what did that prove, Tim?"

"Stick your finger in your ear, Todd."

Todd looked delighted when he didn't have to.

"But you didn't zap me. Hold your nose, Tim."

"What? Hey, neat. I'm back to normal too."

They decided it was all very weird but must have been some kind of fluke. Then Tim told Jerry to contact Bradley the next day.

"What for?"

This wasn't quite the expected answer of course and two heads swivelled in Jerry's direction.

"Hey! You know. You heard us in the car."

"Tim, you'll do it better than me and Sam. Just leave it the way it is."

"What are you talking about? Jerry, we'll just zap you."

"We're always doing stuff for you. Aren't you game to do it yourself?"

Jerry had total attention now. Their looks suggesting they thought he'd gone mad. Here it came.

 

"Jerry B. Williams."

Jerry turned and asked Sam if he wanted a glass of Coke.

"Jerry B. Williams."

"What is it, Tim? Do you want some Coke too?"

" I.... I need to go to the toilet badly. Todd, come with me."

 

Two very shaken guys made their way to the bathroom while Jerry and Sam grinned and did a high-five. By the time they returned they were even more shaken.

 

"Sam, do you reckon they need to get used to posing for the photographer?"

"You're right, Jerry. We should help them practice shouldn't we? Todd, show us a nude pose for twenty seconds."

Todd, with his eyes wide and his face red, stripped bare, set himself in one of the poses they'd used earlier, then covered himself with both hands when the compulsion finished.

"Tim, don't just stare at him. You're in this too you know. Show us a different pose."

Jerry almost felt sorry for them, standing there embarrassed and bare. He knew so well the thoughts that must be rushing through their minds.

 

"Tim, how're they hangin'?"

"I've got a real itch."

His hand went down to rub four or five times before he jerked it away and gave a horrified look.

"Jerry, you can't make us do this."

"Yes we can. But don't worry. We'll keep it a secret between us and it'll be great fun for the next three months till we finish. Sam, do you think two nights a week will be enough practice for that next show?"

"It's the nude poses they'll have to practice most. Look at how shy they are."

"Gosh, you're right. How about if we try one night practising with the thongs and g-strings and two nights practising in the nude?"

"Let's make it all nude. They're used to the thongs already."

"Hey, yes. That's a better idea. Didn't they look special tonight in the blue high-risers? I thought the cameras would never stop."

"I know. We'll have to get more photos for Tim's collection."

"Yeah, but not tonight though. Look at the time. They need to get to bed."

"They can sleep in tomorrow."

"Not really, Sam. Think of how busy we'll be."

"Are we going to do the hard contest? Todd loves that so much he won't be able to wait."

" No, we'll keep that for next weekend. We'll do the spurts though."

"Hey, yes, I bet Todd does the most."

"I bet he doesn't. Look at Tim's balls. They're bigger."

"They're nice ones too."

"Sam, how could you? Are you trying to make me jealous?"

They knew each other too well to have any worries about jealousy, but it suited the moment to carry on.

 

"Let's have a closer look, Tim."

"What?.. How?... No.... Jerry. You can't."

Tim moved closer then stood on the chair Jerry was indicating.

"You're right, Sam. They are nice ones. Hold your dick up so we can see them properly, Tim."

Tim turned red again, but his hand moved to follow the order. Jerry and Sam peered closely, made a few comments, then got Todd up on a chair next to him to make a comparison.

"They're not that much bigger, and Todd's look kind of tighter.

"Sam, we're wasting their bedroom time. They've only got an hour before they have to go to sleep."

"Will we go through the rules?"

"What for? They worked them out themselves. They know them better than we do.

Tim, give Todd a hug. We want to see what happens."

Todd jumped from the chair, moved into the circle of Tim's arms, which then slipped down to clasp each buttock and pull their bodies close together.

"Wow Sam! Don't they look cute? It reminds me of our first hug."

 

The END.

Well, it had to happen - Tim and Todd get quite a surprise at the Erotica night.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Revenge is a dish best served cold and I wonder what 3 months will bring. lol. Nice ending.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lmao payback can be such a bitch but they so deserve it. Thanks for a great story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/02/2013 12:39 PM, Daithi said:
Lmao payback can be such a bitch but they so deserve it. Thanks for a great story.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)
Link to comment

All's well that ends well. A different but good read. Glad that Jerry and Sam came out of it together. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..