Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 4,168 Words
  • 2,169 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hypno-trouble - 5. Chapter 5

A gorilla attack and a wrestling interlude.

HYPNO-TROUBLE.

From Section 4.

"How's that, Todd? We're letting them have fun for the rest of the night and Jerry wants more. Forget about us. We'll look after ourselves.

Todd's sleeping on the floor and I'll have the sofa."

 

Section 5.

For two and a half hours Jerry and Sam kept busy, as Todd put it, exploring and experimenting, cuddling quietly, raging with excitement and passion, giving and taking ideas and actions. Quiet Sam was so different when you got to know him. At twelve o'clock the sleep command hit like a bomb and next morning Jerry woke feeling great. There was a frantic five minutes of compulsory jerking each other off when they first went into the shower, but as soon as they shot they were free and had fun washing each other. Sam soon had them both ready again, but they didn't get a chance to finish because Todd opened the shower door and told them to come for breakfast. For the second day in a row they ended up in the kitchen nude and hard.

After cereals, coffee and hot crumpets with honey, there was another session in the living room where they gave their report of everything they'd done the night before. Jerry couldn't remember a word of his own, but Sam went through everything quietly and in blunt detail till Jerry was flushed and aroused. There was the reinforcing of the control mantra at the end and a new section where Sam was told he loved doing the modelling and was looking forward to the big night and practising.

The hair-gel session followed the zapping, and Jerry and Sam fixed each other under critical supervision while the plans for another day at the beach were worked out.

"What about Sam? He hasn't got any gear."

That was sorted out with an old pair of Jerry's speedos and deciding to rent a wetsuit for him. Today's agenda was much the same as Saturday except that after one look they didn't go to the crowded Anglesea beach. Hordes of people must have been making the most of the sun and the last day of the long weekend so they went straight to their own beach, as they now thought of it. Sam hadn't used a proper boogie-board before and it was fun showing him, but he picked it up in a flash and by the end of their first hour was as good as anyone.

Surf and rest. Surf and rest. All four of them loved this. The grins were large, excitement was high and their muscles were working hard. In mid-afternoon Tim led the way along the beach then up to the same spot in the dunes.

"This is a good spot to have a private sun-bake isn't it, Jerry?"

Tim's grin meant only one thing and Jerry stripped his speedos off."

"You too, Sam. Remember what Bradley said about a nice all over tan.

Hey, Jerry..."

..... Jerry blinked then watched and listened as Sam got zapped.

"Sam K. Bey."

Sam went still and relaxed.

"Yes, Todd."

"You love doing things for the camera and you love showing us how sexy you are. Whatever we ask will be the greatest fun. You can remember what you do and you'll come back to normal when I say 'sun-bake'.

Okay."

The towels went down, making quite a large area because they'd brought the big ones, and then it was sunscreen time. Jerry did Tim, Sam did Todd and then they had to do each other.

"All over, Jerry, you have to tan your butt, not burn it."

"Hey, Tim, I'd be more worried about burning the front."

"Yeah, do you reckon they should put extra on the front?"

"Extra on the front and rub it in properly."

Properly meant rubbing till Sam was thick and hard.

"Okay, Sam, now you know how to look after Jerry."

The sunscreen smoothed all over Jerry's body, Sam's hand leaving trails of pleasure as it continually sought new territory. His back finished, Jerry turned over. By the time Sam reached his groin, Jerry was totally rigid with anticipation for the next touch. The warm sunscreen transferred as Sam's hand moved slowly back and forth, sending a moan of passion from deep in Jerry's throat.

"Jeez, listen to him. He sounds like he's going to blow. Let go Sam. It's too soon for that."

Click went the camera with both boners in plain view.

"Okay, hold each other."

Jerry and Sam eagerly grabbed each other and grinned at the camera. This was fun.

Click.

"Move your hand, Sam, till Jerry gets that funny look on his face."

Click.

"Sam. Lie on top of Jerry. He loves that."

Click.

Sam started slowly rubbing back and forth against Jerry, in their habit for this position, and Jerry played with Sam's firm butt muscles.

Click.

"Go for it, Sam. Show us what you can do."

Sam sped up and Jerry bucked his hips to make it even better.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Jerry and Sam, all their inhibitions zapped away, happily kept doing everything they were asked, till some time later the camera clicked on the juice splattered over their respective fronts.

"Hey, it's time for a sun-bake."

"Yeah, let's all sun-bake."

Oh my God. Jerry flushed with embarrassment for what felt like the hundredth time as he realised how he'd been posing and acting like a sex maniac for the camera. The images replayed in his mind. Jerry stood up, shook the sand out then used his towel to clean the juice from a rather stunned looking Sam and then himself. Tim and Todd stirred them about being hot studs for a while but with the drama of the camera shoot past and no more apparent plans in execution, the warmth of the sun soon had everyone drowsy. Jerry and Sam wriggled closer till they could touch. Jerry pressed his shoulder against Sam's and got an answering pressure in return. He bumped knees and felt Sam's toes rub against his foot. It was nice.

When Jerry glanced at Tim he smiled inside. Tim had the sides of his speedos folded so they looked bikini style and were giving him the most sun.

"Tim, take them off. It feels great and the sun's nice."

There was no answer but Jerry could see Tim was trying to make up his mind.

"Go on, you know you want to. Remember? We're all men here."

This got a grin and a nod but no action so Jerry turned back toward Sam. A minute later there was soft sounds of movement and when Jerry looked, Tim was lying on his stomach with his smooth, bare butt soaking up the sun. Jerry sat up, reached for the sunscreen then smoothed it steadily over Tim's buttocks and whispered.

"Hey, tan it. Don't burn it."

The hours in the surf had used so much energy that everyone was drowsy and quite content to stay where they were. Tim gradually progressed, from his stomach, to lying on his side facing away from the others, then eventually relaxing on his back. Jerry closed his eyes and droused for a while then woke to a soft nudge. Sam made a little head movement and Jerry saw that Todd had now joined the club as well.

Eventually Tim sat up, and when he saw Todd asleep on his back, grabbed his camera, sneaked five or six shots and did a high-five with the fresh air. Seeing Jerry and Sam looking at him he touched his lips for quiet then pointed at Todd and started miming. Jerry to legs, Sam to an arm, and Tim to the other arm. He mimed grabbing and holding, and three conspiratorial grins blossomed. They timed it really well and Todd didn't have a hope. He looked freaked out till he saw the smiles. He struggled like crazy but stopped quickly. Three against one is fairly hopeless, especially when they're all bigger than you.

"Hell! What are you doing?"

What were they doing? Tim was the only one who knew the answer. He reached for Todd's stomach and started tickling.

"Help! Rape! Murder! Stop!"

He was hard to hold as he laughed and wriggled.

"No. Don't. Please. ...Sam. You have to push them away from me."

It was all over. Sam pushed Tim, and Jerry let go as Todd sat up.

"You wait, Tim. I know it was your idea."

"Hey, Todd, can we do it again and get a photo? You should've seen the look on your face when we grabbed you."

"Ha, what would you think if you woke up with three nude gorillas attacking you."

"Gorillas? Jerry's the only gorilla here."

Todd was laughing now. He liked his idea of three gorillas and kept talking about the gorilla attacks. All their energy had come back. Tim walked to the lip of the dune and looked at the beach.

"Hey, there's time for another swim. Come on."

Jerry picked up his speedos but that wasn't to be.

"Leave them, Jerry. We'll go without them."

Todd's head jerked up. He was holding his speedos too.

"Without them? Are you bonkers? What about the people?"

"There's hardly any. Come and check for yourself."

Still holding his speedos, Todd went and stood next to Tim.

"See, there's only those two guys across there. They wouldn't care. And those other people are too far away to even notice."

"They would if they looked."

"So! You ARE too scared to skinny dip. Have you ever even done it before?"

"Sure I have."

"Yeah too! In your bath at home."

Jerry and Sam were next to them by now, looking up and down the beach.

"Come on, last one in's a wanker."

He took off, Jerry and Sam close behind, Todd following after an indecisive moment before he dropped his speedos, and trying to catch up. There was a mad race, then lots of screeches when the water reached their midsection. Todd arrived last and got drenched with splashing because he hadn't gone right under yet. One of the guys on the beach was pointing at them and it looked like they were smiling. Tim gave them a wave but then disappeared when Todd dived under and grabbed his legs. This led to a general wrestle with everyone trying to dunk anyone they could sneak up on.

"Tim, look."

It was the two guys, running through the shallows towards them, without their bathers. They must have thought Tim's wave was an invitation.

"Hi, it looked like the Ancient Olympics when you all went charging past, and you looked like you were enjoying yourself so much when you waved that we couldn't resist coming in."

The two groups looked at each other then Tim scooted the palm of his hand across the surface, forcing a jet of water to hit the guy in the chest. There was a second of surprise then two jets came after Tim. Tim ducked behind Sam who got a face-full. The war was on, four against two, till Todd took his chance to drench Tim. Now it was a free-for-all, with everyone against everyone till they dissolved into laughter and stopped to regain their breath.

The dark guy, with big muscles and a hairy chest introduced himself as Maurie. The blond-headed guy wondered why everyone laughed when he said his name was Tim. With introductions finished, Tim, our Tim, jumped onto Jerry's back and challenged everyone to a horse and riders' war. It was us against them for about two minutes, then our Tim jumped on their Tim's back. Sam jumped on Jerry's back, leaving Todd with Maurie.

"Go on, Todd. He won't bite."

Todd did hesitate, but the ice had been broken and the horseplay went on. All the combinations kept changing because our Tim went to a new partner every time he was tipped off. It felt really weird to Jerry to have a nude person on his back, and then even stranger, to be nude on someone else's back. He liked it best when it was Sam, but that made him nervous in case he got turned on. The energetic play changed to swimming and diving through the waves and then everyone headed to the shore.

Five minutes later all six were sitting up in the dunes talking. Jerry thought that Maurie and Tim were a year or two older than himself from the way they spoke and acted. They turned out to be twenty-two and twenty-one. They were both Uni students and had driven down from Melbourne for the day. Jerry explained his Tafe course and they talked about which surf beaches were the best. Todd's attention was grabbed when big Tim said he was into music. Todd said how he'd just bought a new CD and wondered if big Tim knew about the group that made it.

"Yeah, they're great. The CD before that one's their best, but you should hear them live. I like a couple of the new songs."

He started singing one of the songs Todd had made them all learn and Todd was most impressed.

"Hey, we all know that one. It's our favorite."

"You know it? All the words when you just bought it yesterday?"

He started singing again and nodded at Todd to join in. Todd nodded at Jerry and Sam then our Tim joined in. Todd was on a roll, so they sang the other two they knew as well.

"Are you two guys gay?"

Tim's blunt question made Jerry feel like cringing but it didn't worry Maurie and Tim at all.

"What makes you think that?"

"There's meant to be a beach round here where gays go."

"Not here. That's down past Fairhaven."

The two groups looked at each other and a silence attack hit till Tim ended it.

"Jerry and Sam are. They started this weekend."

What did he have to say that for? Even Todd look shocked.

 

"Good luck to them. How come you four know each other?"

Jerry explained that he coached the other three for a swimming squad and Maurie commented that they all looked fairly fit. Big Tim laughed.

"Maurie is always talking about his training and muscles. They are pretty good though."

 

Little Tim bit into that one.

"I bet Jerry is stronger. You should see him racing in our competitions. Show them one of your poses, Jerry."

Oh no! Feeling ridiculous, Jerry stood up and set himself in one of Sam's poses then did some more at Tim's suggestion.

"He's not a show off. But he's doing some modelling, so it's good practice. I bet he's strong enough to beat Maurie in a wrestle."

Big Tim laughed and Jerry glimpsed the knowing look he gave Maurie.

 

"You're good at saying things for Jerry aren't you? What about yourself? Are you strong?"

"Um. Not too bad."

"So who's the strongest out of you three?"

"Sam's stronger than me and Todd is the weakest."

"What? You dork, Tim. I can beat you at everything except backstroke and you conk out laps before I do."

Maurie was laughing at them.

"Do they argue with each other like this all the time, Jerry?"

"They never stop."

"Only because Tim's never right."

Everyone laughed at Todd's comeback.

"What happens if you lose the bet?"

Big Tim was talking to Little Tim now.

"What bet?"

"You just said you bet Jerry could beat Maurie. What happens if he loses?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"All right. If Jerry loses you can show us who's the strongest out of you and Todd."

"How?"

"With a wrestle of course. But only if you're game."

Little Tim snorted.

"Todd's the one who wouldn't be game."

"I don't know about that. I reckon Todd might be gamer than you think. How about it, Todd? Would you have a go?"

 

Jerry was smiling inside again. Big Tim had Todd twisted round his little finger ever since the music and singing, and now he was working on Tim. Neither was going to lose face, so they both agreed. How did these things happen around Tim? A week ago the idea that he'd wrestle nude with some stranger would have been beyond belief.

It was all over in five minutes. Maurie tossed him around like a sack of beans. It wasn't his strength, Jerry thought they were fairly close, Maurie just knew what he was doing.

"Well, guys. Are you ready for the friendly death-match?"

It was fun watching Tim and Todd. They were both fit and both trying their hardest. Neither of them knew a thing about wrestling and despite lots of action neither was able to actually pin the other down. After ten minutes big Tim stopped them and said it was a draw. He praised them for their effort and they both looked very pleased with themselves.

"You like mucking around don't you, Tim? Do you reckon you're fairly clever?"

The direct question threw Tim, after the mood of a moment ago.

"What?"

"Well if we're gay we really tricked you into what we wanted didn't we? A really great show from close-up, with two cute guys wrestling in the nude, holding each other tight with interesting bits flopping all over the place. Maurie? Who do you reckon is stronger out of you and Jerry?"

"Jerry definitely is."

"See, Tim, you dumped Jerry in it when you didn't know that Maurie is the captain of the Uni wrestling team."

He started laughing at the look on Tim's face and took a couple of cans of beer from the bag he'd carried up with him and handed one over.

"You'll have to share it because this is all we've got."

Sam didn't drink, and Jerry couldn't because he had to drive, so Tim and Todd had it between them. Talk went on happily for a while and big Tim wanted them all to stay and watch the sun go down, but the rental gear had to be returned.

 

Tim and Todd talked about big Tim for half the drive back to Geelong.

"I liked him. He knew stacks about music."

"I liked him too, Tim, but he was tricky."

"Was he gay or not? I still haven't work that out?"

"Beats me too. What d'you reckon, Jerry?"

"You couldn't tell."

 

It was half past six by the time they reached Geelong and since they were all complaining of starvation, they grabbed some pizzas. They all loved them and because there was a kind of pizza discount war going on, bought a large one each. They ate them at the flat since it was only a few minutes drive, then had quick showers and started on another big session of posing. Tim was really keen and of course Jerry and Sam now enjoyed every bit of it after their morning zap. Todd was impressed with the way he looked when they did the first download to the computer and he and Tim actually started arguing over which one was going to wear the thong.

At a quarter to nine, Tim told Jerry and Sam to sit on the sofa and get each other's boners going then keep a hold of them.

 

"We've got lots to talk about tonight since it'll be a rush in the morning. What are your work times, Jerry?"

"Monday night, Tuesday till four in the afternoon, Wednesday night and Thursday night."

"Gosh, that doesn't leave much. Sam, have you got anything happening on Tuesday nights?"

"Just my study for school."

"Yay, that'll work. Come home with Jerry after training and when you've had a meal with him you can do whatever you like for a few hours."

He swapped the usual cheeky grins and a high five with Todd for being so clever then continued with his planning.

 

"He can run you home at nine o'clock. Not tomorrow night though, or your olds will wonder why you're never home. We'll all hang out on Saturdays and stay the night. Except when I get a bad roster for my work. Jerry, how are you going to get an all over tan? Can anyone see into your back courtyard?"

"Not really. Unless they climb on the fence."

"Okay. There's only three weeks so you'll have to get started. Sam doesn't really need it that much. What do you want them to do tonight, Todd?"

"The kissing. They haven't done that much. And this morning Jerry said he wanted to oral Sam, so he can do that a few times."

"Yeah, and Sam can do it back to see how he likes it too."

 

As soon as they were in the bedroom alone, Jerry and Sam practically attacked each other. The build-up of need after holding each other for a quarter of an hour was so strong. Jerry dived on the bed then let out a happy moan as Sam climbed on top of him. Ten minutes later the first storm was spent and their intimate time started, holding each other quietly, talking softly, gentle fingers and hands roaming and exploring. It felt so great, being comfortable with each other and free from outside orders and eyes.

Jerry nibbled on Sam's ear and started whispering.

"Sam, you're a stud."

"You are too."

Jerry could hear the smile in Sam's voice.

"You're a super stud."

"You're a super super stud."

"And you're my special Sam the Stud."

They talked about the day's events, Sam spooned in front, and shared their feelings and thoughts till the soft tube of flesh Jerry's fingers were playing with started to come to life again.

"Wow! See how quick you are, Sam."

Sam went to move, but Jerry stopped him till his slowly moving hand and fingers teased him to full erection.

"Super hard Sam."

Jerry's hand gave a verifying squeeze then moved with a feather touch, down then up till he encountered the flared edges of Sam's helmet.

"Sam, is it all right about the oral stuff? We haven't talked about it and I didn't even know I'd said anything till Todd gave us the orders."

Sam wriggled round, licked his tongue slowly down Jerry's chest, stomach and soft, barely visible treasure trail, then gave a few licks to Jerry's rapidly rising erection.

"It's only all right if you let me go first."

He snuggled into place with his groin warm and wonderful against Jerry's, their chests resting together, and started exploring with his tongue. Jerry slipped his hand between them to hold. Their first oral happened with Sam's busy mouth, followed by Jerry's being just as busy in return. The second one was a long, drawn-out game in a true sixty-nine position, climaxing not long before their sleep time of eleven o'clock.

The next morning was a rush. At seven o'clock they had the compulsory session in the shower, embarrassing because they couldn't stop their noise and action when Tim and Todd just happened to be in the bathroom at the same time to gel their hair.

At 7:15 there was breakfast and a zap session, and a bit after half past they were in the car. By the time Sam had been dropped off, then Tim and Todd, it was only a quarter an hour before Jerry was due at his part-time work.

 

The next few weeks went by with a normal routine, if you could call it that. Very busy for Jerry with his four days of Tafe course, part-time work, and swimming at the centre. Tuesday evenings, sharing a meal with Sam and then a couple of hours on the bed, was wonderful. On both Saturday's they followed the pattern of a day at the beach, boogie-boarding, time at the special place in the dunes where Jerry and Sam, zapped, would eagerly put on the rude show scripted for them, then heading home for a session of work at the poses, followed by everyone staying the night with Jerry and Sam being sent to the bedroom around nine o'clock with orders from Todd to 'really get into it'. Sundays were study days for Jerry and he was relieved that Tim understood this.

Bradley was delighted when he saw the CD of poses that Tim had made and chose one of the pictures to print out.

"I'll show the regulars when they drop in to the shop and they'll spread the word."

He explained the detail of what would be happening and where the venue was, then handed over another thong and a swimming costume.

On the Thursday, three days before the modelling night, Bradley contacted Jerry to say they'd changed the venue.

"We had to Jerry. The word spread quickly when a few of them saw the picture and at the moment we've got forty-two who say they'll be there. We're hoping this might be one of our most successful nights yet."

 

End Of Section 5.

A gorilla attack and a wrestling interlude.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..