Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding My Beloved - 6. Afternoon Delight

God, what happened last night?” I said trying to remember the last 24 hours of my life. Brief flashes of the events whizzed by in my brain. I could barely believe it, he actually came back gosh and last night was all I really wanted for him to come back. Then it hit me were together now, my BOYFRIEND is a fucking werewolf. I should be scared shitless but it turns me on, everything about him does. I just kinda didnt wanna see it before. I looked down at the gift he gave me, I studied the inscription, 'Royally Yours'. What does he mean by this he said I should not be owned did he mean by Colton or anyone? Or did he mean I should be the owner? “But, thats besides the point” I sighed shaking myself “We have to keep this werewolf secret underwraps”. So I got dressed knowing Troy was probably out hunting and probably be back for who knows how long. So I went back over to my dorm to find everyone there waiting for me to walk-in.

 

Where the hell have you been?” Marco asked as I walked calmly into our room. I was still on cloud nine when I stepped through that door leading to my dorm room. I wasnt expecting to see everyone up and in the dorm no less. It made me realize to check and see what time it actually was.

 

I was with, Troy” I smiled putting my new pair of jeans away in the closet.

 

All night!” he exclaimed

 

Yes, officer anymore questions” I turned around glaring at him and then walking over to take a seat on my bed next to Kenny.

 

So, what happened last night?” Kenny asked poking me with his elbow

 

Well we walked around this little park and just talked for what seemed like hours and he gave me this” I replied smiling sliding the necklace out of the inside of my shirt.

 

Aww thats beautiful, Chase” Micheal sighed smiling at me

 

Boys got good taste” Marco said examining the necklace

 

So your together now” Kenny asked but it sounded more like a statement of confusion

 

I can neither confirm nor deny such accusations” I replied smirking, I didnt want everyone know we were official just yet.

 

So last night...” Micheal asked inquisitively

 

Is between Troy and I” I replied

 

So where is he now?” Marco asked

 

Sleeping” I lied not knowing for sure

 

Well, you should let Troy know that his friend Sam needs to call me” Marco grinned

 

Why dont you tell him, you see him all the time and they talk all the time” I said rolling my eyes at Marco always the horn dog. Micheal was looking out onto the parking lot at all the hype building up.

 

So whose the rich bastard with the multi million dollar car in the student parking lot?” he asked wondering if any of us knew.

 

My face started to blush a little bit and said, “Its Troy's sisters. She let him borrow it to drive up here from the mall”

 

God, hes rich too” Marco whimpered

 

So is Sam they practically live together” I replied grabbing my towel to go hop in the shower.

 

When I was finally alone the memories of what we did last night embraced me as I stood underneath the shower spray. Last night was so different, so sensual he didnt do too much but enough to let me know he cared, it was like he knew exactly how far I wanted to go but still make me reach that high. I must've been in my thoughts for awhile because the shower water started to get cold and it shook me out of my daze. I got dressed rather quickly and noticed the crowd was steadily growing larger. You could tell we had no lives on Saturdays. We ogled cars on the school lot! I headed over to Troy's room and started to knock and the door opened. He was sitting on the computer looking at pictures of himself and other people. They looked professionally taken. As I walked into the room he turned around and walked over to me, “Sorry about earlier” he said and he kissed me on the cheek.

 

Dont be, I'm sure that need you have to eat is pretty huge” I replied patting his rock hard abs, I caught a quick aimless chill when my hand felt his skin.

 

Yeah it is. So hows your morning going?” he asked going back to sit at the computer desk as I came over to sit on the bed next to him.

 

It's going pretty good, what are you looking at?” I asked leaning closer to look at the computer screen.

 

Oh, these are pictures from the last photo shoot I did” he replied proudly

 

Oh, I forgot about that. Can I see?” I asked excitedly

 

Yeah, no problem” he smiled pulling out his chair and I sat down on his lap as he clicked on a file titled, 'Walk Through Time'. He said it was various pictures of him playing different roles in time. It started out with in the prehistoric era, in nothing but a fur linen cloth and a wooden spear. He was doing a variety of poses mainly showing the expression of masculinity of the caveman. The next shot was Troy's favorite the country shade tree mechanic. The poses in this one depicted a mechanic almost perfectly, shots of him with customers, working on the car, underneath the car, leaning on the car etc. The next set was awkward it was Troy and Sam and someone else in business suits and brief cases in front of a building. There was just something about this one that just felt all wrong.

 

God, I hate suits” he said shaking his head flipping through the set of pictures rather quickly

 

I can tell and it just feels off looking at it” I replied

 

So what do you think?” he asked

 

I think your a natural” I said

 

Aw, thanks. So what do you have planned today?” he asked smiling

 

Nothing until tonight we have a test in psychology that I need to study for.”

 

Oh ok. Umm you wanna maybe go for a walk later” he said a little hesitant

 

Love too, oh before I forget. There a big crowd around your car” I replied

 

Great...” he sighed “Come on we gotta get to the car” he said wide eyed and grabbed his phone.

 

Why in such a rush?” I asked watching him get dressed in a hurry

 

Its Amanda's favorite car. Her most prized posession. HER BABY!” he replied dialing someone as he began to walk out of the door with me followed close behind. The person on the phone answered, 'Hey'

 

Girl, come get your car before we get news coverage on it” Troy said as we reached the parking lot.

 

Amanda growled on the phone, “On my way, what car?”

 

Your on speaker, but whats there?” he asked and informing her that there were ears around.

 

Her voice immediately turned pleasant as she started speaking again, “The car you ordered just came in a couple hours ago actually”

 

Midnite! Bring her” Troy said excitedly. We reached the car and which point the crowd started to slowly but surely dissipated.

 

Ok, on my way” she chirped as they hung up with each other.

 

Something good must've happened because Troy was bouncey all of the sudden. I laughed at him and pulled him into a hug onto the Veyron and giggled, “Whats got you so excited?”

 

Besides you being so close to me. My new car came in today” he smiled with a smile so bright that it could've out shone the sun.

 

New...car?” I asked in shock.

 

Yes, Chase new car. Its the new 2009 Saleen Mustang GT Dark Horse Edition” he said smiling that bright smile again. Gosh, if I wasnt embarrassed enough for having a rich boyfriend who had 3 cars, a black card and just bought a new car. “Are you serious?” Troy said pulling away from me.

 

I didnt say anything” I replied wondering what he was talking about.

 

You dont have to say it. I smell it on you” he shrugged “Theres no reason to be embarrased. No scratch that I dont want a boyfriend thats embarrassed by what I own. I just like to buy cars and besides Erik and I split them.” he added

 

Its not that im embarrassed by what you own. Its just that money is a big thing too me and you just spend it like its nothing” I sighed

 

True but thats just me. I have more money than I need from years of living” he said coolly

 

I dont mean to bicker, it just looks to me like you hold all the cards in this relationship” I said leaning into his chest. Feeling the heat through his t-shirt radiate on my cheek.

 

Ok, lets take that walk now” he whispered to me. He looked around and put my hand on his heart and he closed his eyes and his heart started racing. I could feel it and then it stopped abnormally and only pulsed every so often like a regular heart beat would. We reached a little opening in the woods and he looked at me and said, “In this relationship I may have the money and the cars. But, you hold the most important card.” he whispered. There it was again his heart started racing steadily faster.

 

I've never felt anything like this” I said stumbling for words

 

Honestly, me either and it scares the hell out of me. Only in your presence does my heartbeat race at such accelerated levels, normally it barely beats” he said locking eyes with me and slowly pulling me in for a kiss. God this boy could kiss, his lips were so full and succulent and tasted like they were filled honey everyday.

 

So what does this mean?” I asked my hand still over his heart.

 

It means that you are my hearts desire” he managed to say as he broke eye contact and looked at the ground.

 

I looked at him it was the first time I've ever seen this guy so open almost like he was ashamed, embarrassed and scared. So I lifted his chin and asked, “So why are you down?”

 

He shook his head and sighed, “I feel like i'm pushing this on you and moving extremely fast”

 

Moving fast, yes. But your not pushing anything on me. Thats an overstatement” I replied trying to reassure him

 

Not to mention vulnerable” Troy added and nodding to give a signal that we should keep walking.

 

Why vulnerable” I asked

 

I cant get into your mind to see what your thinking and also i've never had someone have a hold on me like you do” he sighed coyly

 

Oh and thats a bad thing” I sarcastically replied. I got to keep something to myself the mind would be nice. I thought to myself. Trying to change the mood and the subject. I looked at Troy and asked, “So there are really werewolves at your height?”

 

So hilarious” he replied rolling his eyes “Actually, I catch up when its time to phase”

 

Phase? Is that what you call it” I asked

 

Yeah, what else did you think it was called?” he replied smirking

 

I dont know. Phase just sounds so simple” I shrugged

 

Because the 1st stage is, the 2nd stage takes a bit of concentration” he said confidently. He started to pick up a little pace in his walking and I was trying to keep up.

 

Wait theres two stages” I asked a little surprised.

 

Yeah, the first we become animal wolves about seven feet tall. The second stage is on two feet, almost ten feet tall. I get about nine feet tall, muzzle, lots of fur, fangs and everything gets bigger.” he said wide eyed. By this time my legs were getting tired and felt like we were walking forever in these woods.

 

So Mr.200 where are you taking me?” I asked him

 

He laughed at me, “Is the youngster getting tired?”

 

A little” I whined scrunching up my face

 

Ok, well I wasnt going to do this but we'll definitely get there, do you get motion sickness?” he babbled and then asked

 

Uh...no” I answered confused

 

Dizziness?”

 

Nope”

 

Get on my back” he said hunching over

 

I giggled, “No your too short”

 

Shut up and get on” he replied looking back at me. I got on and he had me lifted up easily almost effortlessly and he said, “Hold on tight and on 3 take a deep breath”

 

Okay” I said

 

1...2...3!” he shouted and took off sprinting. By the time I took that deep breath we were zipping through the forest, everything was blurry in my vision. Only thing I could make out was the flashes of trees as we whizzed by them. And then Troy came to an abrupt hault that almost sent me flying forward but he held on to me. “Here we are” he smiled letting me get down off his back.

 

This place was beautiful a little utopia in the middle of the woods. When I first saw it was almost mirage like this oasis of beauty. There were flowers everywhere in various colors, shapes and sizes. There was a small lake in this area of space. “Its beautiful” I said

 

I know, I found it a couple weeks ago while hunting” he replied

 

What exactly do you hunt?” I asked not sure if I really wanted to know the answer to my question.

 

Well here deer and some livestock, but I love to hunt the exotic type stuff too” he said unruffled

 

Oh” I replied holding myself up against a tree as I felt very dizzy from the speed that we traveled. I got dizzy to the point that I slid down to the bottom of the tree.

 

I thought you said you dont get dizzy” he said walking over to me

 

Well, ive never traveled that fast before” I said holding my head

 

Are you ok?” he asked sitting down next to me. God that heat, the body heat radiating off of that body of his. It just engulfs me with desire. Not a burning heat but soothing to the touch. Also, hot enough to keep you warm on a snowy day. But, this had me yearning and craving for more, I was in a daze. I knew exactly what I wanted a higher step from last night. I wanted him as bad as he said he wanted me.

 

You really arent making this easier” he said

 

What do you mean?” I asked

 

You forget I can smell it on you, but still fighting it” he replied

 

Why last night, then?” I asked confused

 

Last night happened because we both needed a release of tension” he sighed assuredly

 

I'm confused now” I shrugged

 

Look I just thought you wanted our first time together to be special” he sighed leaning over closer to me

 

It doesnt have to be lovemaking now, we can have sex because we havent professed our love for each other” I replied strongly

 

So what are you proposing?” he asked

 

I say you need to give yourself a break and know that, I want to have sex as much as you do” I smiled

 

I highly doubt you could keep up” he said raising an eyebrow

 

I'm not scared of the big bad wolf” I replied smiling running my fingers down his muscular arm

 

Really now” he smiled taking off his shoes “We shall see”

 

What are you doing?” I asked as he took off his sweatpants, he had no underwear on this was the first nude visual that I had of him. He turned back and winked at me before dashing off into the forest out of my sight. I was left in the forest all alone for a brief moment nervous at first I figured he'd be coming back soon. I decided to sit closer to the pond and enjoy this little oasis that I didnt even know existed. The wind started whistling through the trees and grew very quiet within the forest, and an eerie chill ran down my spine. “Troy, where are you? This isn't funny!” I yelled thinking he was trying to frighten me.

 

Then I heard something large move my way, it shook me with each step it took. Whatever it was I could tell by the steps it was making that it was large and probably could kill me. I grabbed my arm nervously feeling the goosebumps grow on my skin. Suddenly, the steps slowed and standing across from me on the other side of the pond was a giant wolf almost bear like in comparison. Oddly, I wasn't frightened by this animal a few hundred feet away from me. It didnt pay me any mind at all, it just seemed content to have someone around nonchalantly soothed by anothers presence.

 

Troy...” I said suspiciously to the animal. I couldnt tell if it was Troy because the eyes were cast down at the ground, as the name left my lips the wolf's head bobbed his head up and down as if to reply. Then our eyes connected his eyes were glowing more brighter now and this stare we were giving each other was intense. I guess he was giving me time to let go of this fear. So, I studied him as he stood there across the pond his wolf image was majestic, in size he was right they looked like they could be ridden like horses. His coat of fur dark like his skin tone but thick like his hair. The more I analyzed him the more I realized it was him through and through. To me he looked like this majestic cuddly wolf that I could snuggle with, his fur wasnt tangled it was neat and he even looked harmless.

 

So feeling a little bolder I said, “And you thought I'd be scared of the big bad wolf” and I took a step forward. In that same instant this beautiful wolf snarled and growled at me. We locked eyes again this time, the eyes became more defined still shimmering but you could see the pupils. He flashed his teeth they shined like diamonds and it left me petrified. His teeth looked like they could break or rip through anything. Another, low growl escaped from his chest as he stepped closer to me. I could see it he was showing me that he was dangerous and not to be taken lightly. He took large graceful steps towards me, everything in my mind and veins screamed run save yourself but my heart and muscles wouldnt give in. If he was going to kill me he wouldve done so already, when I first found out or even after the arguments we had. But, he didnt and that was the main reason for my brief paralysis.

 

Troy was standing a few feet from me, I could feel his body pulsating towards me. When he reached a certain distance he just stood there and looked at me for what seemed like hours. Then he sat down next to me holding his head up high so I can take him in up close, and then he lowered his head next to mine and nuzzled my face. I was awestruck at the size of this beast sitting next to me that was softly nuzzling the side of my face. His head was almost the size of a boulder and probably as heavy. I felt the warmth of his fur disappear like the rest of him in an instant, it all seemed so dream like as if it never even happened. But, I knew differently it wasnt fantasy it was all too real the senses, the heat everything said that this guy was the real deal.

 

Then I saw him strolling towards me like nothing ever happened he was still nude and I was examining his body the whole walk towards me. Nothing was out of place on his body no extra hair, bruises not even his tail! He looked so much hotter right now than ever before. He walked up to me and didnt even say a word, we had to be thinking the same thing because we just started assaulting each others lips with a fiery passion. He broke the kiss saying, “This shirt must go” and ripped it in half. The sheer strength of this boy was enough to make me blow right there.

 

I awoke in a completely different atmosphere, I was indoors not out in the woods. I thought I was dreaming when I looked next to me and there he was right next to me. “God I'm so sorry!” he exclaimed “I will never do that again”

 

What are you talking about?” I replied sitting straight up “This afternoon was mindblowing” I replied falling back down on the bed.

 

I thought I lost you, you've been out for two hours” he said sitting on the edge of the bed. He really looked like he was losing his mind over me being out after this afternoon but, truth be told I was wiped after all that.

 

I guess so, you wore me out. I've never had somebody work me over like that” I said leaning on his shoulders, pulling him back down on the bed I said, “Look at me”

 

I am looking at you” he smiled softly

 

I trust you, I know somehow with every part of my being that you wont kill me, if anything you'll kill anything thats plotting against me” I said kissing his forehead

 

Damn right” he whispered in my ear. I crawled over to his side of the bed so I was now sitting in his lap.

 

Good...” I smiled leaning over straddling him kissing him passionately. “...so how should I break this to Micheal?” I asked changing the mood of the conversation. Ive never lied to him before, but this was a sworn secrecy. With the matter of life and death at stake.

 

He wants to know who asked who, holiday plans and where you've been all day” he responded shrugging his shoulders. I looked at him quizzically trying to figure out how he knew all this. “ So tell him the truth just leave out the whole werewolf ordeal” he smiled back

 

So who did ask who out?” I questioned amusingly raising an eyebrow at Troy

 

Well if I do recall correctly you asked me but, strangely I think we were pre-dating before yesterday” Troy replied

 

Pre-dating?” I repeated trying to control my laughter “What exactly is that?”

 

Heh. I dont know maybe because we were just talking and getting to know each other while you were still with whats his face” he laughed but I could sense a little anger when he mentioned Colton.

 

Well maybe after I talk to Micheal, we can go for round three later tonite” I winked diving down to kiss his lips and run my hands over his naked form.

 

Three? When did we have a round two” he giggled sitting up with me in his lap. I repositioned myself so that I was now on my knees sitting above his lap.

 

Is that so...” I replied with a sly smile, running my hand down to his hefty cock. I wrapped my hands around it delicately and began stroking bringing it to life when Troy's phone went off.

 

That's Amanda” he sighed “Looks like round two is gonna have to wait til later”

 

So I guess that means I should go talk to Micheal now” I pouted and then shivered feeling Troy's cock nestled at my crack. He brought his face up to mine and kissed me while doing this he hooked his arm underneath my legs and lifted me off the bed while he gracefully landed on his two feet. We kept at it for a few minutes with my back against the wall and our faces mashed into each other, when we heard another ring from Troy's phone. We both started laughing our faces still inches from each other.

 

I gotta run before she gets impatient” he sighed kissing my lips softly one last time before he put me back down on the ground. He quickly started getting dressed throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and white wife beater and some boots. I followed suit throwing on my pair of jeans and shoes.

 

So until later tonite” I smiled as we both parted ways.

 

I must say I was leaving on a high, I almost felt weightless. Troy cared about me and that meant a great deal. My biological parents didnt want me, neither did my adoptive parents before Micheal's family took me in. But, Troy dare I say my boyfriend for less than 24 hours cares about me, he was willing to try a closed relationship with me. And, all I had to do was keep this secret about him and his family. But, I wanted to brag about it throw it in everyones faces, that my boyfriend is werewolf and he cares about me. And my heart is steadily growing for him.

 

Hey, I'm back” I smiled walking back into my dorm room seeing Micheal sitting at his desk probably doing some homework or studying.

 

It's about time!” he exclaimed “ I getting worried, I was about to call he guys and get a search party together” he continued spinning around in his chair to look at me.

 

I'm fine, so how was your day?” I asked still beaming from the day.

 

Obviously, not as good as yours, look at you glowing. Wheres your shirt?” he smiled and raising a questioning eybrow

 

Well I do feel a lot better and well rested” I said innocently

 

And the shirt?” he repeated not letting go the fact that I was shirtless

 

He ripped it during our walk in the woods” I replied biting my lip and looking away from him

 

Oh well, sounds like there was more going on besides walking” he smirked

 

Possibly, anyway though hows things with you and the resident ginger?” I asked joking about Kenny

 

Great, I really like him you know? And I was thinking about asking him to come home with us over Thanksgiving break” he sighed coming over to sit next to me on my bed

 

Gosh, that is coming up isnt it” I replied realizing that Turkey day was coming up so quickly

 

Yeah, its like two weeks away” he sighed heavily throwing himself back on my bed.

 

So did you ask him yet?” I asked looking down at him

 

No, I think he'll be too nervous to go alone so since you know...” he started sitting back up looking at me like he was about to ask me to donate a kidney or a million dollars. Then it hit me holiday plans, Troy knew exactly what Micheal was going to ask me.

 

Hold up, wait a minute you want me to invite Troy over for Thanksgiving break too” I replied blinking connecting all the dots

 

Umm, yes” he said pleading showing off his cute blue puppy dog eyes

 

Would the parents be okay with that? I asked finding it to be a valid question

 

Of course they would were their only children” he smiled gripping my shoulder lightly

 

You already asked them didnt you” I said

 

Maybe” he replied meekly looking away from me

 

Alright then, I guess we have to ask our hot studly boyfriends to come over for Thanksgiving break” I smiled not sure how to ask Troy to come visit. I mean would he, is it too soon. Would that be breaking some sort of line or code. I was brought out of my thoughts abruptly when Micheal wrapped me up tightly in a hug and both of us falling back on my bed.

 

Thanks so much!” he exclaimed laughing “Now spill bitch I know you had sex with him. Its all over your face” he said mock glaring at me. I laughed and we ended up spending the next couple hours just talking about our boyfriends like we used to before Colton, it felt good to be my old self again.

 

So, how should we drop the question?” Micheal asked me like I should know

 

I dunno, over lunch or something should work I guess” I replied feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Troy letting me know he was on his way back. I smiled instantly and got up and started getting stuff together for tommorow.

 

Leaning over to read the text I received Micheal giggled, “Oh spending the night tonight are we, I guess that means I can tell Kenny he can come over” he grinned

 

By all means” I replied packing a backpack with clothes for tommorow. By the time I got done I found Micheal opening he door to let Kenny in.

 

Alright you to love birds, ill catch you guys tommorow” I said waving goodbye and making my way to meet Troy in the student parking lot.

Copyright © 2011 Prince Duchess; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..