Jump to content
    QuinnDK
  • Author
  • 320 Words
  • 4,922 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Last Day Without You - 6. Breaking News from TMZ Sports!

The following is an excerpt from TMZ.com:

***
 
GAY HOCKEY CAPTAIN CAUGHT IN SEX SCANDAL WITH FORMER POPVIRAL JOURNALIST
 
4:33 pm, February 13
 
Talk about a two-man advantage!
 
Portland Knights team captain Henrik Ford was just caught in a saucy snap with a 'puck bunny' of the male variety, TMZ Sports has learned. This intimate, barechested pic (who wants to bet Henrik isn't wearing his jockstrap?) was tweeted barely half an hour ago from @PopViralEnt, the Entertainment handle of the notorious online social news juggernaut.
 
Our sources have learned that the mystery pretty boy in question is Ezra Grayson, 24. A PopViral representative confirmed that Ezra was employed with them as a pop culture journalist but was released from his job several hours before the image was posted. Ouch. Could this slapshot of an image be a scorned ex-employee's revenge?
 
Henrik is currently in Toronto, Canada where he led the Knights to a 3-2 victory against the Leafs just last night. The location definitely checks out, if you're still skeptical about the picture -- PopViral and Ezra are both based in Toronto.
 
Henrik is the first and currently only NHL player to be openly gay, as he revealed during a notorious post-game press conference two years ago on Valentine's Day (which would make tomorrow the two year anniversary)! Beyond that, he's largely stayed out of the spotlight, turning down high-profile interviews and covers with Out Magazine and The Advocate. Henrik is notoriously prickly with the press and since coming out of the closet, he's refused to answer any questions about his personal life.
 
As of this writing, the scandalous picture has not been taken down by PopViral and has quickly amassed over 10,000 retweets and shares across social media.
 
We reached out to the Portland Knights and Henrik's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.
 
Copyright © 2016 QuinnDK; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 1
  • Wow 4
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A short teaser before the storm? I feel sorry for E and H having to go through that. When they should be focusing on the 'Jag älskar dig' issue...

Link to comment

I am only relieved because I can now finish my lunch.. But still... This is going to be a PR nightmare. The guys are in an awkward spot... They didn't even get a chance to discuss what they may or may not have wanted..

Link to comment

You've done it I'm dead. But, not so dead that I can't eagerly wait for the next chapter.

 

Its really sucks how they put Ezra's name and work business out there like that...I can only imagine the hate he is going to get over this. *shudders* I can't even bring myself to think about all the crap Henrik will get. I just hope they will stick by each other.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..