Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Maverick Cattle Company - 3. Chapter 3

Mitch woke slowly, predawn light filtering through the window shades. He had awakened with his face buried against Darrin's neck. He always enjoyed how Darrin smelled, a wonderful combination of musky earthiness and aroma of his bath soap. Mitch inhaled deeply, held it, and then slowly exhaled. Darrin's scent was a stronger stimulant for him than any drugs. He inhaled again, enjoying the curling tendrils of pheromones that assaulted his brain. He tilted his head slightly and kissed the back of Darrin's neck, getting a slight taste of masculinity with each touch of his lips. Mitch lost himself in exploration of his husband, focused on the smells and tastes that he was finding. He was jerked from his musings when Darrin spoke.

"I love it when you do that," said Darrin with a rumble.

Mitch reached up and kissed along Darrin's ear. "I love how you smell in the morning."

Darrin chuckled as he turned to Mitch. "Aren't you the lover that makes fun of me when I say you smell yummy."

Mitch laughed, pressed his lips against Darrin's and then separated slowly. "I better be your only lover; and you like me when I'm ripe and sweaty. That's not the same thing at all."

Darrin smiled and stretched, "It's nectar of the gods, you know."

"Hmm, maybe I need to find some of that shit," said Mitch. He smiled and then disappeared under the covers. Mitch kissed along Darrin's bare torso and ran his hands through Darrin's groin, enjoying the textures he found. Taking Darrin's rapidly hardening cock in his fist, Mitch squeezed its stiffening shaft and then slapped it against his scruffy face. Moving back slightly, Mitch pressed his lips against the expanding tip of Darrin's glans, and sucked. The clear juice that flowed into his mouth elicited a small sigh. As he moved to take the now stiff cock in his mouth, the sheet lifted and Darrin's smiling face was framed against the white background.

"Come up here, sexy. I wanna make out with my handsome man," said Darrin.

Mitch crawled upward, letting his body glide over Darrin as he moved closer. With their hard cocks sliding over each other, Mitch sighed and enjoyed the sensations of their crotches grinding together. For several long minutes he enjoyed the heady feeling of their hard cocks interacting before moving higher. Their bodies intertwined, he took Darrin's face in his hands and kissed him passionately. Their heated kisses continued as time unwound, building their levels of desire. The precum leaking from their now steel-hard cocks created a slickly coated tangle of manhood. Mitch pinned Darrin under him and started humping his torso. The coarse hair rubbing against the tender underside of his dick sent waves of ecstasy through Mitch's body. He let out a loud moan as he felt his orgasm gathering. With one last hard push against Darrin, his balls emptied their content. The hot semen raced through his system, his body tensing and his cock convulsing between them. Mitch was overwhelmed with sensations as his dick belched out huge quantities of cum. By the time the last wave emptied from Mitch's body, he was spent and collapsed onto Darrin.

"Oh shit," said Mitch between gasps of air. "That was damn good!"

Darrin smirked and ran his hands down Mitch's back and over his hairy ass. "One of us is not finished . . ."

Mitch smiled and wrapped his hand around Darrin's dripping wet cock. He slowly teased Darrin with the first few strokes and then began rapidly pumping his steely member. Darrin's legs were soon trembling as his orgasm barreled from his nuts. Mitch's hand continued its rapid dance over his cock, Darrin's body locked and his feet curled as the first volley erupted from his cock. Watery cum squirted out in thick streams that added to the pool of jizz already coating him. As the last tremors shook him violently, Mitch striped the last bit of cum from Darrin's cock. Sucking the juice into his mouth, he relished the pungent reward.

Mitch lay against Darrin and cuddled, relishing the feeling of cum thinning and slowly trickling off their bodies. Darrin kissed Mitch gently and looked at the results of their lovemaking.

"As much as I'd love to cuddle with you all day, I think we need to clean up," said Darrin.

"Yeah," said Mitch, leaning in for a kiss. "I have to ride that south pasture again. Those steers are just aching for another hole to get out. Besides, I haven't had a chance to take Storm out since we brought 'em back from my parents. He and Lady haven't been rode enough and are kinda lazy."

Darrin laughed as he sat up on the side of the bed, his feet hitting the hardwood floors. "Well, your mother spoiled them. They didn't get that much attention when we had them at school."

Mitch nodded in agreement and headed to the shower while Darrin cleaned first himself and then stripped the bed. Soon they switched roles and between the two of them any evidence of their early morning tryst was eliminated. They chatted about what needed to be accomplished during the weekend while they ate breakfast. Once they finished breakfast, Darrin banged on Josh's door and yelled for him to get up. With that they left the house together. Darrin followed Mitch to the corral, chatting with him while he saddled Storm. Darrin stole a kiss just before Mitch swung into the saddle and then watch as his man moved Storm into a lope toward the pastures. Shaking himself from his preoccupation, Darrin turned to begin working on his list of chores.

<><><><>

"Darrin! Oh fuck, Darrin! Where the hell are you!" screamed Josh.

"I'm right here, Josh. What's wrong?" said Darrin as he walked out of the hay barn.

"Storm is back!"

"Yeah, Mitch said it wouldn't take very long."

"No! Storm is back, but Mitch isn't."

"Ohmygod!" muttered Darrin as he broke into a run. Checking the corral he saw that Josh was right. The horse was back but was still had on all its tack. In the futile hope that Josh had just missed Mitch, he sprinted to the other buildings. But Mitch was nowhere to be found. Running back to the barn, he jumped onto the ATV; turning he found Josh had shadowed him and had a look of shear panic on his face.

"Josh, get the pickup. Mitch was going to check the south pasture. Something's happened, hopefully Storm just bucked him off and we'll meet him walking back to the house," said Darrin.

"Yeah. Ok," said Josh, his face ghostly white.

With Josh's acknowledgment, Darrin ripped the ATV into full throttle and started searching the pasture. The minutes raced by as Darrin quickly worked his way along the fence. He heard the rumble of their pickup as Josh searched from the other direction. But time passed quickly with neither of them finding Mitch. The panic was building in Darrin, his mind imagining the worst. His anxiety was becoming overwhelming when he heard the pickup horn blaring through the quiet fall afternoon.

Darrin turned the ATV and raced toward the sound. Feeling like he was traveling through molasses, the seconds it took to reach Josh seemed interminable. Rounding a large stand of cedars, he saw the pickup parked at the edge of the creek embankment. Darrin wheeled in, jumping from the vehicle before it had stopped rolling and ran to the edge. In horror he looked down at his darkest nightmare. Lying at the bottom of a 15-foot embankment was Mitch's twisted body with Josh standing helplessly over him. Darrin looked at the travesty of his husband crumbled in the red mud and sandstone rocks of the creek. With a heart-rending sob, Darrin launched himself over the edge and plunged to his lovers broken body. Splashing through the slurry, he dropped to his knees by Mitch's head and lifted it. Tears rolled down his face as overwhelming grief gripped him. What would he do without Mitch? Mitch was who kept him sane. Distantly through his anguish he realized Josh was standing beside him, tears streaking his dust covered face. Holding Mitch hard against him, Darrin started rocking back and forth as he sobbed.

"Not so tight, stud. My head hurts."

Josh and Darrin both jumped at the soft words uttered from Mitch's mouth. "Mitch? Mitch! Oh fuck! I thought I'd lost you," cried Darrin.

"Fucking hell, leg hurts like a mother fucker," muttered Mitch. Suddenly Mitch tried to sit up and fell back with a moan, "Where's Storm? Is he ok?"

"Yeah, he's fine. He came back to the corral. That's how we knew to look for you," said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled weakly, "He didn't want to go to the edge. I had a bitch of a time getting him close. I guess he knew more than I did," said Mitch. As he tried to move again he went rigid as the pain surged over him.

Darrin turned to Josh and started giving instructions. "Get back to the pickup. Call 911. You probably won't get a signal in this hole. Tell 'em where we are. Mitch is going to need an ambulance."

Josh nodded and scrambled on hands and knees back up the creek bank. Darrin distantly heard the pickup roar off and then his world narrowed to Mitch. Oblivious to everything but his husband, Darrin held his again unconscious man. Listening to each breath Mitch took, Darrin was thankful Mitch was still alive. Hours seemed to pass before Josh was back and sliding down the bank to them.

"They're coming! The EMT's are on their way. They're from around here so they know where we are. And just in case I gave them the GPS coordinates that I got off your phone."

Darrin reached out a mud stained hand and patted Josh's shoulder, "You did great. Just great." Darrin turned back to the unconscious form in his lap and whispered, "They'll be here soon."

The two of them talked softly to each other, and Mitch as he drifted in and out of consciousness. Soon Darrin could hear the faint sound of sirens but the wait was interminable before he heard they stopped. Seconds later he looked up to find three impassioned faces looking down at them from the edge of the creek embankment.

"Hey," said one of them, "I'm Jeff, this is Marc and that's Sue. We'll have you out in no time. Just stay calm. Give us a second and we'll be down."

Good to his word, in very short order, Jeff and Sue were at the bottom of the creek evaluating Mitch's condition. They relayed the information to Marc who was talking to the hospital. Their calm and professional demeanor went a long way to reassuring Darrin. Once they completed their assessment, Sue squatted on the bank beside Darrin.

"Sir, we need to ask you a few questions."

"Sure, whatever you need," said Darrin as he tried to wipe his face on his arm.

"Excellent . . ." with that she started down the list of standard questions. Darrin didn't even consider his response when asked for his relationship to the patient. While Darrin didn't note the EMT's brief pause, Josh did and hoped it wasn't going to mean trouble later. By the time the questions were answered and Darrin looked up again, there were additional people on the bank above them. He recognized Doug, but there were others who he didn't remember. As long as they were helping, Darrin didn't care. He heard plans being discussed on how to get Mitch out of the creek, but Darrin's focus was on the man he was holding. Suddenly he was surrounded by people who were intensely working to get Mitch out.

The next few minutes were agony for Darrin as he watched them strap Mitch into a basket stretcher. They were as gentle as possible, and had already injected Mitch with all the painkiller his injuries would allow. Darrin saw a tow cable slither down the bank and looked up, realizing that Doug had moved his pickup so they could pull Mitch out with the winch on it. More men piled over the edge to help carry Mitch out. Darrin grabbed a corner and started up the bank with the others as they slowly climbed the steep slope. But it was still not an easy operation and several times Darrin wished Mitch would lapse into unconsciousness until it was over to spare him the obvious agony.

Once they finally reached the top, Darrin moved to the side to catch his breath. As he looked around, he realized people moving with hurried efficiency surrounded them. Some he recognized from the night of the fire, others he couldn't remember ever seeing. Recovered from the climb, Darrin moved beside the stretcher as they carried Mitch to the waiting ambulance. When Darrin tried to follow he was stopped when one of the EMT's stepped in front of him.

"I'm sorry, sir. But you can't ride in the ambulance."

"What?"

"Sorry, sir. Even if you were married you couldn't, it's against company policy."

Darrin glanced up in time to see the EMT turn red as he realized what he'd said. Darrin glared at the man but kept quiet, his focus on getting Mitch to the hospital as quick as possible, and a scene right now would not help.

"Yeah, ok. I'll follow in the pickup," said Darrin with a calm that didn't feel.

The crew visibly relaxed and quickly readied Mitch for the long drive to the nearest hospital. It was soon inching its way across the pasture. Turning back, Darrin could see the crowd was dispersing. He stood dazed for a few moments as he tried to gather his thoughts. He jumped slightly when Doug's large hand landed on his back.

"You ok, Darrin?" asked Doug.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's just . . ." Darrin said with a shudder, "I thought at first that he was dead."

Doug nodded and watched as Josh walked up, not looking any better than Darrin. Turning back he asked, "You need a ride to the hospital? It'd probably be best if you weren't driving."

Before Darrin could answer, Josh said, "I've got it, Mr. Parker."

Doug looked at Josh for a long minute and then nodded. "Well ok, let us know if you need anything. I'm sure Mitch is going to be out of commission for a while. Just let us know what we can do to help."

"I will Doug, and thanks."

Watching as Doug turned to leave, Darrin shook his head. It was amazing what a difference one generation could make, because Doug was certainly nothing like his mother. Turning back to Josh he clasped the young man on the shoulder.

"Let's go, Josh. I want to follow the ambulance to the hospital."

<><><><>

Darrin rushed into the emergency room with Josh tight on his heels. Pausing for a second to get his bearings he spotted the desk and ran over to it.

"Mitch McRichards was just brought in. Where is he?"

The older woman behind the desk looked at Darrin over the top of her glasses and then started typing on her computer.

"McRichards, yes. He's in ICU. It's immediate family only."

"I'm his husband. I need to be with there!" Darrin said in barely constrained frustration.

"I'm sorry, sir. It's immediate family only. Hospital policy does not consider domestic unions immediate family," said the woman with a scowl on her face.

"What! You will let me in or I'll tear this hospital apart brick by brick to get to him!" screamed Darrin in frustration.

"Sir! You will need to keep your voice down. There's no reason to yell."

"No reason to yell my ass! My husband is in intensive care and he could be dying and you're telling me I can't be with him. What the fuck is that!"

"Sir. If you can't control yourself I'll have security escort you out of the hospital."

Darrin inhaled to unleash a storm of frustrations when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Snapping his head back he saw that Sheriff White Cloud standing beside him.

"Darrin, what's the problem?"

"Mitch was hurt bad. He and his horse fell down a creek bank. And she won't let me in to be with him." Darrin explained. His body was starting to shake from the stress and frustration. He was glad the Sheriff was there, but didn't know what could be done. All he knew was that he wasn't with the person he loved most when he was seriously injured.

The woman bristled visibly and sank back into her seat. "You know the hospital policies, Jim. I can't just let everyone in."

The Sheriff leaned forward with a look that didn't bode well for the obstinate woman. "What do you think the hospital, and its spiffy clean administrators in Oklahoma City would think of you not letting a loved one back to see someone in ICU."

The woman seemed to be softening for a minute, then her resolve settled in again. "It's their rules, not mine. Sorry."

Jim's face darkened and he leaned in close to the woman. Darrin prepared himself for a verbal tirade. The next words from the sheriff caught him completely by surprise.

"Wanda. These boys are two-spirits. Do you want Nanna to come talk with you?"

The short woman blanched and looked away, then she turned to Darrin, "Room E7."

Darrin smiled at the Sheriff and started down the hallway she had indicated, with Josh and the Sheriff trailed behind. When Wanda saw Josh she stopped them again.

"Hey! I said him," she pointed at Darrin, "Not you. How are you related."

Josh got a look of panic and glanced at Darrin. Determination quickly replaced the panic and he turned back to the woman.

"I'm their son, and I'm going to see my Dad!"

The woman started to argue, and then surrendered. "Fine. Whatever. Go!"

The trio walked rapidly down the hallway. As they moved past open doors, Darrin looked at Jim with a quizzical look on his face. "Who's Nanna?"

"My grandmother," said the Sheriff.

Darrin was taken aback, but it quickly left him as they walked into the room. Darrin moved to one side and Josh the other, trying to stay out of the way but wanting Mitch to know he wasn't alone. Soon the nurses had him prepped for surgery and were wheeling Mitch out of the room. Darrin and Josh were directed to the waiting room and sat in tense frustration as the minutes crept by.

<><><><>

Mitch looked around the room through blurry eyes. He saw Josh, sound asleep, in one of the chairs. Smiling to himself he watched Josh turn in his sleep and wipe the drool off his face. He heard a soft sound beside him and turned to find Darrin beside the bed.

"Hello, sleepy. How are we feeling," said Darrin.

Mitch cleared his throat and smiled, "I'm not sure how 'we' are feeling, but I think I'm on some damn good drugs."

Darrin chuckled, "Yeah, you're right. Do you need anything? Is there something I can get you?"

"Water."

Darrin lifted a cup of ice the nurse had left for Mitch and dug out a spoonful, feeding it to Mitch. While he continued to spoon feed him ice chips, Darrin inwardly grimaced at the sight of his normally vibrant husband stretched out on a hospital bed surrounded with machines and tubes. As he sat the cup down, the door opened and the doctor came in. He looked over Mitch, checked his stats and then smiled.

"Well Mr. McRichards. How are we feeling? How is the pain?"

Mitch suppressed a laugh at the second 'we' in so few seconds but answered the question, "It's good. My throat is dry, but otherwise I don't feel that bad. How am I?"

"All things considered, you're in remarkable shape. It certainly could have been worse. You have a concussion and your leg has multiple breaks. You were lucky, the orthopedic surgeon was here from Oklahoma City on his weekly visit when you came in, and he's one of the best in the state. So you got excellent care."

"So what's the prognosis, Doc?" asked Mitch.

"A couple of days of observation for the concussion and then you can go home. In a few months you should be back to 100%."

"Months? How many months?"

"Oh, six or eight. You can start physical therapy once the incision heals. Six months of PT and you should be good to go. They'll work with you and the crutches too. You shouldn't need them for more than a month or so."

Mitch looked at Darrin in panic at the length of his recovery. Expecting to see him equally distressed, Darrin's broad smile confused Mitch. But he'd slept through most of the drama of the last 24 hours, including the minutes when Darrin thought he'd lost Mitch. For Darrin, needing to take care of Mitch for eight months was fine, just fine.

<><><><>

Outside it was early winter, but the climate inside was more like a spring hell-bringer thunderstorm. After three weeks of being stuck inside on crutches, not being able to drive or put any weight on the leg, and dealing with three days a week of physical therapy, Mitch was not fit to be around. He had chewed Josh's ass a few days ago for some imagined fault and had cornered off with Darrin just before he left for work that morning.

He'd spent the day trying to get something done with the ranch accounts, but was having trouble focusing. Mitch saw himself as the one to do the physical work on their ranch, and now that he couldn't fulfill that role, he was miserable and made everyone around him miserable too. Adding to his general unhappiness for the last several days was the construction crew that Darrin had hired to work on their bathroom. Personally, Mitch thought Darrin's timing sucked.

The sound of the front door opening somehow served to reinforce his sense of ineptitude. But Darrin's arrival gave Mitch's frustration a target.

"Nice of you to visit home. Glad you could work me in."

"Hi Mitch, glad to see you too," said Darrin.

"Well I have your fuck'n dinner ready if you fuck'n care."

"Thanks. You already ate?"

"Yeah, whatever. It tastes like shit," muttered Mitch.

Darrin made himself a small plate and sat down across from the couch where Mitch was sprawled. He glared at Darrin with misplaced rage, keeping his arms folded across his chest as Darrin ate. Darrin finished his spartan meal, coming back to sit beside Mitch's head after he'd dropped his dishes in the sink.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What? New boots? Can't fuck'n put 'em on so don't bother," grumbled Mitch.

"Come on, bitchy. Get up. I want you to see the bathroom," said Darrin.

Darrin watched as Mitch got on his crutches. Unobtrusively holding his hand behind Mitch to catch him if he lost his balance, they moved slowly to the bathroom. Once through the door, Mitch could see a huge cardboard box in one corner, wrapped with an enormous red bow.

"What the hell?" muttered Mitch.

"Well, open it and see," said Darrin. Handing Mitch a cord he added, " Just pull this."

With a frown on his face, he tugged and the box collapsed to reveal a huge new shower. Mitch stared at it for a few minutes, remembering their shared showers during last year's spring break and his tense muscles relaxed slightly.

Before Mitch could comprehend it all Darrin added;"It's handicap accessible too. There's a bench and handholds. All the heads are adjustable. All the cool crap I could find."

A smile finally crept across Mitch's face and he looked at Darrin.

"This is so great! And I've been a complete asshole."

"Yes, you have. You won't get any argument from me. And if you don't quit hurting Josh's feelings, I'm going to break your other leg. Every time you yell at him, he pouts for days. He's not me you know. I know you're an old softie, he doesn't."

"I know, I know," said Mitch with a sigh.

"Well?" said Darrin with a smile, "Wanna take it for a spin?"

"Sure. But I'm gonna need some help with my clothes."

"I've never minded stripping your clothes off, babe. Never."

Darrin moved with practiced ease as he helped Mitch strip and then get into the shower. Darrin adjusted the warm spray so it cascaded against Mitch's body from all sides. He watched Mitch relaxing under the jets of water as he stripped. Stepping in behind Mitch, he took the hand shower and slowly ran the hot water over Mitch's body, carefully avoiding the new scar. Once he had finished the water massage, Darrin squeezed out a dollop of shampoo and started washing Mitch's hair.

"Oh babe, that really feels good," said Mitch with a sigh.

"Good. If you will promise to quit biting our heads off we can make this a regular thing while you're recovering."

Mitch closed his eyes and nodded in agreement as Darrin gently worked the soap into his short hair. Darrin carefully rinsed the shampoo off Mitch, then leaned down and kissed his forehead. Taking the washcloth in his hand, he coated it with liquid soap and started gently washing Mitch's body. As he moved across Mitch's muscular chest, Darrin spent extra time soaping his nipples. Soon Mitch was leaning against Darrin and both of them were sporting full-blown erections. Darrin tenderly washed Mitch's groin, enjoying the swirls of patterns the soap and Mitch's body hair were creating. Working carefully he soaped Mitch ass and let his finger slip slightly inside Mitch's tight hole. Mitch moaned at Darrin's slight penetration.

"Oh hell. That feels so good. I haven't got off since that morning before the accident. God, I'm horny as hell," said Mitch through a chorus of sighs.

Darrin moved in front of Mitch and started washing his legs. Mitch spread them as the sensations built, his cock jerking with each swipe of the cloth. Darrin reached his feet and started washing them carefully, rubbing gently between each toe as he enjoyed the sight of Mitch, eyes closed and cock throbbing as Darrin cleaned his body. Finishing with the last square inch of skin, Darrin again worked the handheld shower slowly over Mitch. He enjoyed the intimacy that they hadn't been able to have since the accident. Once he had washed the last traces of soap from Mitch's body Darrin put the shower back in the holder and started rubbing Mitch's back. He could feel Mitch's labored breathing as he came back from the edge of orgasm.

"I think we should move this to the bed so you can be more comfortable," Darrin whispered to Mitch. His nod of acceptance was all Darrin needed. Turning off the shower, he dried himself and then Mitch. Providing the support Mitch needed, they moved to the bed and Darrin helped Mitch slowly lower himself to sit on its edge.

"Lay on your face, cutie. I want to munch on that prime Mitch ass," said Darrin in a theatrical growl.

Mitch practically giggled at the fake voice as he moved into position. Playing the role he responded in a high falsetto. "Oh my, how will I ever survive the assault on my virginity?"

Darrin laughed softly and knelt between Mitch's spread legs and opened his ass cheeks, inhaling deeply. Looking up at Mitch he quipped, "I believe I have relieved you of your virginity numerous times now, Sir Studly, but I am going to happily take it again."

With that he leaned down and licked Mitch from scrotum to lower back. Concentrating on the brown pucker in front of him, he tenderly started licking from its center out. Over and over again his tongue gently worked Mitch's tender hole. As it relaxed under the attention, he gently put the tip of his tongue inside Mitch's ass and wiggled it.

"Ohmygod! I swear! I'm about to jizz that feels so fuck'n good!"

Darrin moved his face away, rubbing Mitch's hairy ass cheeks as his own breathing sped up in response to their lovemaking. He knew their abstinence had been necessary for Mitch's recovery, but he'd sorely missed their times together.

"Not yet, babe. I want this to last. I've missed touching you so much. I just want you to enjoy the ride," said Darrin.

Mitch grunted and then relaxed against the bed as Darrin slid one of his fingers inside his trench and started rubbing back and forth over his twitching hole. Darrin laid down behind Mitch, wedging his face into his butt and began a full attack on the tender hole in front of him. Darrin's tongue teased and prodded as it worked to loosen Mitch's hole. For long minutes he forged deeper and deeper into Mitch's ass. Then using his teeth, he nipped at the puckered entrance. Soon Mitch's hole was loose and swollen from Darrin's careful work. His fingers were prying Mitch's hole open wider as his tongue demanded entry. As his assault continued, Mitch moaned louder and louder, his body trembling as his need for release built.

"Oh god, fuck me, please just fuck me," begged Mitch.

Darrin leaned down with a look of regret on his face and softly said, "I can't, babe. You can't have weight on you." Darrin kissed Mitch softly on the back and ran his hand up the perfect body under him. "But I have plans. You'll explode soon, babe. Don't worry."

"Shit. I can't take much more. My fuck'n cock is so hard it hurts."

Darrin smiled lustfully and then lunged back into Mitch's ass. His tongue dove into Mitch, burying itself in him again and again. Soon Mitch was moaning at the top of his voice. Darrin knew the passion was overriding some of the pain, and was concerned Mitch would over-reach, reversing some of the healing. With a final lick, Darrin reluctantly removed his face from between Mitch's ass cheeks.

"Turn over, babe. I wanna suck you dry!"

With a groan and a slight struggle Mitch rolled to his back. His cock was at full mast and leaking precum in massive quantities. Darrin knew Mitch couldn't take much more teasing, so he concentrated on his ultimate goal, Mitch's thick dick. Pressing his lips against the slit, Darrin sucked. Clear man nectar flooded his mouth and his own desire ratcheted up several notches. Darrin gently started fondling Mitch's nuts as he took the diamond hard cock down his throat. Quickly he moved into action, tugging Mitch's nuts while he deep throated his randy cock. Almost immediately Darrin felt Mitch begin to tense with an impending orgasm.

"Oh yes! Hell yes! I'm about to blow," screamed Mitch.

Darrin released Mitch's balls and drove his face down on Mitch's rod. Once his lips were pressed into Mitch's pubic hair, he rested for a second to enjoy the sensation of hard dick filling his throat. Realizing that Mitch was panting with need, Darrin started plunging his mouth up and down on Mitch. Twisting and stroking, Darrin raced to send Mitch over the edge. Almost immediately Mitch let out a guttural scream.

"Fuck! Oh, holy shit!"

With that Mitch started flooding Darrin's mouth. Mitch's weeks of pent up semen filled his mouth until it was leaking around Darrin's tight lips. Swallowing quickly, he still couldn't contain the flow. Darrin pulled off, grabbed the squirting member and started pounding up and down on the shaft. Shot after shot erupted from Mitch's writhing cock as his balls emptied their pent up load. When the ejaculation finally slowed, Darrin and Mitch were coated with his essence. Darrin sucked Mitch's cock into his mouth and nursed it for the last drops of cum. Gently he sucked and licked until the cock slipped from his lips, completely soft. Running his tongue over Mitch's over-heated body, he softly licked up pools of cum. Sucking the last puddle into his mouth, he moved beside Mitch and kissed him softly, letting some of the seed slide between them. As they kissed, white jizz coated their lips. After several long delicious minutes, they broke the kiss with an audible note.

"Oh hell," said Mitch softly, "That was fuck'n amazing."

"Oh yeah, it was," said Darrin held Mitch gently.

Mitch looked into Darrin's eyes and smiled, "Oh we're not done yet, stud. I can feel your pecker trying to burrow into my side."

"It's ok, Mitch. I just wanted for you to feel good."

Mitch laughed, "I feel fuck'n fantastic! Now move up here so I can suck some dick."

"Really, you don't—"

"Darrin, if I don't have dick in my mouth in 10 seconds I will—"

Darrin stopped the discussion by shoving his swollen cock against Mitch's lips. With a twinkle in his eyes, Mitch opened his lips and Darrin pressed forward. Gently at first, but with building urgency, Darrin thrust his rod into Mitch's mouth. His hot lips and Darrin's overwhelming desire eliminated any chance of lasting. Instantly, Darrin's balls were tight against his shaft and his climax began. Grasping Mitch's head, he began bucking wildly as his cock sprayed cum.

"Oh god! Fuck!" screamed Darrin.

Mitch reached back and thrust a thick finger into Darrin's butt as the last drops of cum drained from Darrin's system. The added stimulation sent a final wave of pleasure through Darrin and he shuddered and collapsed beside Mitch.

"Oh holy fuck! That was amazing!" gasped out Darrin.

Silently Mitch pulled him close and kissed him gently. Mixing the essence of their two orgasms they soon had a lust-fueled mix that they were sharing with each other. Slowly they both drifted down from their sex-induced delirium and their lips released. Their movement slowed until they were resting against each other.

"Wow," said Mitch.

"Yup, wow is right."

Darrin cuddled against Mitch and for the first time since the accident they slept together. Both took care to avoid Mitch's injury, but nether was willing to spend another night apart. They again realized how much they needed each other.

<><><><>

The smile plastered across Josh's face was a ready indication of the kind of night he was having. Tony had taken him to the movie and dinner. They'd gone to Lawton because Tony thought the movies were better there, and there was certainly more places to eat. The fact that it also meant Josh got to spend more time with the handsome football player was fine with him too.

He looked over at Tony and smiled. So far as Josh was concerned, he was the epitome of a cowboy stud. His blond hair was cut short, with only a few small curls showing from under his cowboy hat. His face was covered with the beginnings of a beard, which was trimmed just along his jaw line. His western shirt had the top few snaps open and a little hair showing from between his pecs. The sleeves were rolled up, showing his muscular forearms. He was wearing a skintight pair of wranglers that showed off his ass and package well. The final touch was the deep cut boots with his jeans tucked in on just the inside. He couldn't have been a hotter picture of manhood so far as Josh was concerned.

Josh peeled his eyes from Tony, scanned their vehicle and had to smile a little. If there was a stereotypical vehicle for a high school stud, they were in it. A bright red four-wheel drive pickup, it was every country high school boy's transportation wet dream. To make it even sweeter he'd installed a lift kit and slapped on a set of oversized mud tires. Josh just thought it was amazing that he was enjoying the company of one of the hottest boys in school, and it was mind-blowing that they were in the pickup together.

Josh came out of his reflection to the realization that they were not on the normal way home. Not saying anything, he studied the countryside until he realized that they were in a remote part of the county where no one lived. A few minutes later, Tony pulled into a heavily wooded area just along a creek. Parking in the deepest shadows, he killed the truck and then turned to Josh.

"What're we doing, Tony?" asked Josh.

"I thought we could relax here for a little while. I like Darrin and Mitch and all, but they seem to walk in whenever we are really getting into it. And with Mitch on crutches it seems worse. So, you know, I just thought we'd have some time alone," said Tony with a smile.

"That sounds great. Their timing does suck sometimes," said Josh with a lopsided smile, remembering that Darrin had practically ordered him out tonight so he could get a break from helping take care of Mitch.

Josh smiled as Tony slid closer and leaned over the console, Josh watched his luscious lips moving nearer. At the touch of Tony's lips Josh's skin burned with sexual fire and his cock inflated in a heartbeat. Josh sighed softly when Tony trapped Josh's face between his big hands and gently stroked his tongue over Josh's lips. Josh caressed Tony's face, loving the plush texture under his hands. Trailing lower, he explored the exposed skin at the top of Tony's shirt. As he pushed down, each snap popped until Tony's entire torso was exposed. His hands travelled over Tony's chest, teasing the small patch of hair in the middle of his pecs. As Josh traced his fingertips across Tony's skin his kisses took on a more urgent quality. Breaking the kiss, Tony moved back until Josh was staring into his liquid blue eyes, and smiled.

"Let's get in the back. It's a warm night. We'll have more room for . . . fun," said Tony with a grin.

"Yeah," panted Josh, "That sounds good."

The pair moved to the back of the pickup and lowered the tailgate. As they sat side-by-side, Tony reached over and pulled Josh's polo over his head and laid it down. Leaning forward he pressed his lips against the center of Josh's chest, igniting a fire again. Sitting back, he trailed his fingers over Josh's body, the inferno building with each bit of skin he touched.

"God, I love your smooth body. I really like guys who aren't hairy," said Tony as he continued to touch Josh's chest. Josh extended his trembling hand and met him touch for touch. Eventually he leaned closer and slid Tony's shirt off, letting it fall into the truck. Pausing, he let his eyes rake over the man in front of him. Tony was big without being cut. Josh knew he was a linebacker, which meant he needed bulk as much as muscle. So his hard body was slightly softened, he didn't have a 6-pack but his stomach was nicely flat and his sex muscles wrapped around his hips in a very sexy way. Any more analysis evaporated when Tony wrapped his arms around him and pulled Josh into a tight embrace. Josh's world constricted to Tony's touch and his own building desire. His cock was so hard it was almost painful and he was pumping out huge amounts of precum with a growing wet spot in his jeans to prove it. His head spun and conscious thought halted when Tony's rough hand ran over his package.

"Oh god," said Josh with a gasp, "Don't stop. Fuck that feels good."

"You like that?" asked Tony with a smirk as he squeezed Josh harder. "Tell me what you want."

"Oh fuck. Whatever you want. Just don't . . ."

Josh's speech was frozen when he felt Tony open his pants and slide the zipper lower. Josh could feel his cock stretching to his hip and knew it was flexing uncontrollably as his desire went into overdrive. Tony stroked Josh's dick through the thin material of his briefs.

"Nice cock, Edwards."

"Shit, Tony. That feels fuck'n great," said Josh through his gasps. Leaning forward he quickly opened his jeans and touched Tony's hard cock through his boxers.

"Go ahead. It won't bite. Pull it out. Give it some air," said Tony with a smile.

Josh looked into the football player's eyes for confirmation, and at his slight nod he reached in through the fly and pulled out Tony's dick. Even with it rock hard the foreskin covered all but the tip, where a pool of precum gathered. Josh slowly skinned it back, exposing the dark red cockhead hidden inside. Looking up he saw Tony's smiling face.

"How do you like my uncut snake, Josh?"

"It's nice. Very nice," muttered Josh as he stared in fascination at the first cock he had ever touched, beside his own. Pulling the hood down completely, Josh released it watching as it climbed back up the shaft. His focus was shifted when he felt Tony pull down the front of his briefs, releasing his cock. It immediately lurched into view, pointing straight up with a belch of precum that spun out from it like strands of sugar. Tony wrapped his fingers around the shaft in front of him and smeared precum over its head.

"Damn, Josh. That's a fuck'n big cock!"

Josh looked at his member, afraid somehow that he was unfit. Quickly he realized that Tony was more fascinated with his dick than appalled. Relaxing he went back to stroking Tony's cock, running his finger inside the hood. He listened as Tony's breathing became more and more ragged. Josh leaned closer until he was barely inches from Tony's hooded prong and was watching with fascination as the head disappeared into its foreskin with each slow stroke.

"Go ahead Josh. Lick it. God, I want you to lick it," gasped out Tony.

Josh looked up, his breathing labored from stimulation. "Condom?"

"Condom? Just lick the head, you don't need a condom for oral," said Tony in a biting tone.

The sudden change of attitude snapped Josh from his lust-induced delirium. Mitch's lecture played through his head and he paused.

"Don't stop! What are you stopping for?" whined Tony.

Josh looked at Tony with a small frown, "No, I'm not sucking you off without a condom. Mitch says you can get shit even from precum. I'm sorry Tony but I want to be careful."

Suddenly Tony's hands were all over Josh, rubbing and stroking him tenderly. He leaned toward Josh's neck, kissed up it and whispered into his ear. "Come on baby. Just lick it. I'm so fucking hard! Just a little lick.

Josh's jaw muscle flexed as he clenched his teeth to help him regain his self-control. In an almost imperceptible movement he shook his head no.

"Oh, come on dude! Don't be a cock tease. Just a little tongue action. You've got me all horny. You gonna leave me with blue balls now?"

Josh looked at Tony, still in his spell but unwilling to take chances. "Let's jerk each other off. I wanna watch your uncut monster shoot."

Tony smiled at Josh, seemingly understanding, and started to stroke on Josh's dick. Josh breathed out a sigh of relief and again started working Tony's twitching cock. Soon both of their hands were flying down the other's wet shafts as they raced toward orgasm. Josh felt Tony start to shake and mutter. Soon Tony plunged over and translucent cum started shooting while Josh flailed his cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!" screamed Tony as he unloaded.

Josh continued jacking him until the last dollop of cream oozed from his spent dick. Tony was panting for air as his release left him satiated. Josh's own cock was flexing wildly as it sought release. Josh panted softly, wondering what to do.

Tony looked up and saw the look on Josh's face and realized what he was waiting on. "Oh dude. Here."

Tony spit in his hand and then started stroking Josh again. With a few strokes, Tony's rugged hands had set Josh's ball draining in motion. Tony grabbed Josh's massive cock with both hands, plunging Josh into his climax. The guttural cries and unending flow of cum seemed to delight Tony. Josh felt like his body was trying to turn itself inside out as his orgasm continued on and on. Eventually the last convulsion swept through his body and he collapsed against Tony. Turning his head he kissed him softly and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding. Damn that was good," said Josh.

"No problem man. I'll get some condoms and next time we can have more fun."

"Yeah, that sounds good. But we better get home. I have to be up early to help in the morning, and it seems the later I come in, the earlier they need me up," Josh said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I should get home too," said Tony as he finished fastening his jeans and pulling on his shirt.

Once they were back inside the pickup it seemed like no time before Josh was being dropped off at his house. He waved as Tony drove off, relaxing in the afterglow of their mutual masturbation.

Tony looked into the rearview mirror at the tall cowboy as he drove down the driveway. He was going to tap that smooth cowboy ass. He was going to breed Josh Edwards and there wasn't going to be any fucking condom on his cock when he did it either.

<><><><>

Darrin looked up in time to see a slender white haired form settle into the chair across from his desk. He definitely knew who this was, Emma Ruck was one of the premier researchers in her area, and one of the reasons he had thought Great Plains University was a good place for him and Mitch. She was a brilliant researcher, and a close friend of Dr. Koch. And God help the person who mistakenly thought the demure looking person in front of him was not one of the premier predators in academia.

"Hello, Dr. Ruck. Sorry I haven't had time to sit down and visit with you, but it's been a crazy first semester," said Darrin with a sincere smile.

"Oh, don't worry about it Darrin, and please, it's Emma. First semesters always suck. I've been watching people go through them for almost 40 years. It's always the same," she said with a smile.

Darrin chuckled, "Well, I'm following the trend then. Because it's been a heck of a semester."

"I heard you had some health issues at home. I'm sorry to hear about that."

Darrin nodded his head, becoming a little concerned at the level of familiarity that Dr. Ruck was showing. "Yes, Mitch was thrown from his horse and had a severe break in his femur as a result. There were pins and plates to put him back together again. But he's getting around on crutches now and the physical therapy is helping, in spite of his grousing to the contrary. Believe me, we're glad he's doing better. Josh and I were ready to move into the hand's quarters earlier."

She nodded her head and chuckled, "Oh, yes. I understand completely. My husband had a similar injury years ago and I was threatening him with the tranq gun before it was over.

Well, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here. William sent me a copy of your PhD dissertation and I was very impressed. I also think it would dovetail very well with the research I'm currently undertaking. I've just started the grant application and I was wondering if you would be interested in making it a collaborative project."

Darrin stared in shock, his mouth moving with no sound emerging for several moments. Finally the shock wore off enough for him to respond, "Yes! Most definitely. I'm sure we can discuss where you see the interconnections later but I would be very interested, and honored, to work with you in a collaborative project."

They began to amicably discuss the project as Emma saw it evolving. Soon they were both excited and seeing many possibilities. Time passed quickly as they became lost in their discussion. The early winter sunset signaled the late hour and Dr. Ruck looked across the desk at Darrin and smiled,

"Yes, William was definitely right. You will make a good collaborative partner. Please tell him I said hi when he passes through."

Darrin's head snapped up and a slight look of confusion was on his face at the revelation.

"Dr. Koch. Here? When?"

"A few days before Christmas I believe. I take it you didn't know."

Darrin shook his head in denial and Emma's rich laughter as she walked down the hall echoed back to him.

"Enjoy your visitors, Darrin!" she called as she left the office suite.

Darrin sat stunned for several minutes, and then started quickly gathering up his materials to go home. He worried about the unannounced visit from the man who was on both their graduate school committees and had defended Darrin during his dissertation presentation. By the time he got home he had worked his stomach into knots trying to figure out why Koch was making a special trip to their ranch. Walking through the kitchen, he spotted Mitch propped up at this desk working on paperwork. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked over to look over Mitch's shoulder. After a few seconds he asked,

"Did you know Koch was coming to see us?"

"Sure. I told you a few days ago. He and Lex are stopping by on their way to Colorado for Christmas."

"Really? Well shit. I completely spaced on that one then."

Mitch chuckled and swung his leg around and pulled Darrin down for a kiss. "You've had a stressful few months, babe. Don't sweat it. I think they are only staying overnight."

Darrin shrugged, "Ok. No big deal then. I was making it into some kind of test."

Mitch shook his head and chuckled, "Sounds like my husband. Hey, the kids gone for at least another 20 or 30 minutes. Whatcha think about making out with your poor injured man?"

Darrin laughed and pulled a chair close and sat down beside Mitch. Pulling him close they began kissing. They softly enjoyed the chance for intimacy, a masculine musk infusing the air around them.

<><><><>

All three men were rushing around getting the last minute details finished before Koch and Lex arrived. The guys had known they were coming for more than a month, but between Josh's tests, the end of Darrin's semester and Mitch's slowed pace due to the injury, the arrival preparation had been put on the back burner. But with their arrival only days away, the focus had quickly shifted to some much needed house cleaning as well as getting the guesthouse ready for its inaugural occupants. They'd been told not to make any special preparations, which they of course ignored. Fortunately the physical therapist had given Mitch a release to walk without the crutches, which was a relief to everyone. Mitch's continual tirades about the hours spent at rehab, and the fact that he thought the progress had been too slow had wore on both Darrin and Josh.

It was only a few days before Christmas and while some years they could have done their usual outdoor barbeque, this wasn't one of them. The weather had turned miserable with rain and dropping temperatures. But they weren't as concerned about the weather as the guests. Koch was a force of nature unto himself. The weather wouldn't dare strand him in Oklahoma when he had planned a Colorado winter get away. Almost as soon as the last detail was seen to, Josh spotted an unfamiliar car coming up their driveway. The guys stood on the porch as Lex parked and the pair walked up to the house.

Koch stuck out his hand, shaking each hand in turn. Looking over his shoulder at Mitch.

"Goddamn McRichards, could you be any fucking more in the butt fuck boonies?"

There was a moment of tension with Josh looking back and forth, and then Mitch and Darrin burst out laughing.

"Damn, Koch! Subtle as always," said Mitch with a smile. "Come on in, it's a long drive from the university. Do you want something to drink?"

After they filed into the house, Mitch determined who wanted what and went to the refrigerator to get them. He walked back into the living room passing the drinks to everyone and then plopping on the couch beside Darrin. Mitch watched as Koch and Lex looked around the room. Koch looked back at the pair with a nod.

"Damn nice place. Of course it's not as fucking good as ours, but not bad for you two," said Koch with a smile.

Lex turned to him and popped him on the arm, "Be nice, William! Or there will be no snacks for you later."

It took Mitch a moment to get the innuendo and then he chuckled. Glancing up he saw Josh starting to turn red and decided the conversation needed to be moved onto safer ground.

"So how are things back at the department? Any good gossip? We saw Gordy and Sam a few months ago, but that's been about it," said Mitch.

Koch paused for a minute to think, "Well that asshole Hand didn't get tenure. He scurried away pretty fast too. Got a job at some school in the south. Damn fuckwad!"

"Really? I thought no one would have wanted him after all the crap he pulled," said Darrin.

Koch looked at Darrin with a snort, "Hell, it's not a real university. It's one of those church ran things that don't do anything that's outside their precious bible interpretations. Their work never gets published in credible journals. So they're in their little world and can't cause any harm."

Darrin sighed, "Except training the next generation of haters. . ."

Koch actually looked sympathetic for a minute, then leaned forward and patted Darrin on the knee. "You can't change the world, son. Just do what you can with what you got. Hand was a lost cause. Your tirade during your defense was exactly right, those kind of people are always looking for the next target. Right now, it's anyone who might not be straight."

"But people get hurt. Folks are dying. Kids kill themselves because of what they hear from those bigots!" said Darrin with some heat.

Koch leaned back and relaxed in the chair, holding up both hands to deflect Darrin's anger. "Whoa, boy! I'm with you. But we aren't miracle workers. Do what you can and do your best. That all we can do." Koch cast a significant look in Josh's direction and then looked back at the pair. "Looks to me like you're already making change. Do what you can boys, just do what you can."

Darrin relaxed against the couch and leaned against Mitch, who wrapped his arm around Darrin's shoulders and squeezed softly. The conversation shifted into a much lighter tone as they caught up with each other's lives. When Mitch asked about the cabin, they found out that Lex had been doing renovations. And that Peggy, the neighbor and often time's caretaker for their retreat, had been asking about he and Darrin. Eventually night deepened and the conversation started to lag. Lex stretched and squeezed Koch's arm and gave him a significant look.

"I'm tired, and we need to get an early start to make the cabin by tomorrow night. Besides, we'll need gas or we won't make it 10 miles in that gas guzzler you insisted we drive."

"Hell, we couldn't take that little pussy Prius. They would've ran us out of the county," said Koch in a growl.

"Yeah. Whatever, muffin. Now get your ass up and let's get to bed," said Lex with a chuckle.

Mitch and Darrin snickered at the exchange, glad Koch seemed to have met his match. They all followed Lex out the door and helped get him and Koch settled into the guesthouse. They moved quickly since the rain and wind made any outside activity miserable. Once the last of their luggage was out of the car, the trio sprinted back to the house and headed to their respective rooms.

Mitch and Darrin quickly stripped and crawled into bed. Mitch was still under some restrictions from his injury, but he was chafing under them since he felt fine. Darrin was scowling at him like a mother hen and not allowing anything but what the doctor had listed. So they curled against each other under layers of quilts and drifted off to sleep.

<><><><>

Josh was also lying in bed, but sleep didn't come as easy for him. Tony had started picking him up and taking him to school each day. Today they'd had a few minutes to make out before Josh had to be home. They hadn't had an opportunity with any real privacy since the drive home that night. But Josh had made his own preparations and had plenty of condoms on hand, and made sure they would work for oral sex. He didn't want the taste of spermicide in his mouth, he thought with a chuckle. He had them in his room and had read all the instructions, but so far had never used any of them. But tonight he was thinking about exploring a little since just the thoughts of Tony's hot lips against his was turning his cock into a throbbing piece of steel.

Josh started absently stroking his hard cock as he looked at the box of condoms Mitch had given him. Since Josh got access to the guys computers, he'd found a world of information he hadn't even known existed. After the incident in the truck with Tony, Josh wanted to make sure that he knew how to put on a rubber if he was going to insist Tony used one. He'd found a good video on Planned Parenthood's website and watched it a couple of times. It didn't look too tough, but he hadn't actually done it either.

Lifting the foil packet to his mouth he gently tore it open while he continued to fondle himself. His cock was leaking copious amounts of precum as he looked at the flattened little circle in his hand. He lowered it to his cock, rubbing the latex over his swollen cockhead. Grabbing the tip he tried to unroll it onto his now throbbing dick but couldn't. Frustrated Josh tried to force it down. Deciding he had somehow gotten a defective condom, he looked at it closer and realized, to his chagrin, that he had it on backwards. Feeling like an idiot, Josh flipped the little disc over and quickly unrolled it down his dick. Josh looked at his latex cloaked sausage, and smiled.

Grabbing the small bottle of lube, he squirted some over the translucent sheath and wrapped his hands around its turgid length. He started slowly sliding his hands over the thick cock in his hands. Closing his eyes, he was soon thrusting into his hands and panting softly. Fortunately the condom served to lessen the stimulation so he was able to last longer than normal. But normal for Josh was usually a matter of moments so it still wasn't long before his balls were tight against his shaft and he could feel the familiar churn of semen racing through his system. With only a few ragged thrusts his orgasm began and quickly pumped the small reservoir full of white cream. Josh's body trembled with release as his cock took on a life of its own. With a last tremor his tense muscles relaxed and he collapsed into the bed. Gasping for air he laid there for several minutes while he recovered. Once back to normal he looked at the inflated balloon covering his slowly softening dick. He noticed some cum leaking from the bottom, not enough space left at the tip Josh decided, good to know for when he was with Tony.

Josh quickly cleaned up and got rid of any evidence of his masturbation session. He slid into bed, this time more than ready for sleep. As he descended into the comfort of sleep, he distantly noted that the tree outside his window looked, odd. But without a second thought he drifted asleep.

<><><><>

Darrin was dimly aware of the loud moans and crackling sounds coming from outside. With a sudden explosive crash close to the house, he was wide-awake.

"What the fuck was that?" shouted Darrin.

"The cottonwood down the hill," said Mitch from the window. "Damnit! It looks like we've had a hell of an ice storm."

About that time a gust of wind rattled the trees surrounding the house, and the power failed. Darrin stared at the unlit light before it flickered twice and then came back to life.

"Ok," said Mitch, "You were now officially right. The generator we installed was worth every penny."

Darrin chuckled, "Dang! I need to write that down. I was right, and Mitchell McRichards admitted it!"

Mitch walked to Darrin and gave his shoulder a squeeze. "Yeah, you were. We better check on everything though."

The pair moved into action, dressed and outside in short order. To their dismay they discovered that there was at least a half-inch of ice coating everything. The trees were creaking and all it would take is a good wind to do a horrendous amount of damage, but so far they were alright. Of course it wasn't just the trees that were coated, power lines and fences as far as they could see were covered too. As was the ground, as Mitch found out when he almost fell when he stepped off the porch.

After Darrin helped him back to safe footing, they looked around in disbelief. "Shit! What are we going to do?"

"Not much we can do with ice this thick. Hope it warms up soon and melts it."

"What about the steers?" asked Darrin.

Mitch shrugged, "They probably took shelter in the windbreaks. They should be ok. We'll take them some hay this afternoon."

As they walked around surveying the damage, and potential loss, they heard the soft creak of a door and watched Lex walked over to them.

"Guys, this looks bad. But I'm surprised you still have power," said Lex.

"We had a gas generator installed last summer. College's idea," said Mitch.

Lex nodded, "Smart, but how much gas have you got?"

Darrin smiled and turned toward Lex, "Natural gas. We're fine."

"How widespread is it?"

"Don't know yet. Let's go check the TV."

They carefully made their way into the house. Once everyone was safely inside, Mitch started the coffee for Lex and himself and handed Darrin a bottle of pop. They settled in front of the television and soon found that it was widespread and severe. The storm had knocked out most of southwestern Oklahoma. While they sat transfixed by the severity of the damage, Josh walked out looking freshly showered. He watched for several minutes with the trio and then moved to the kitchen to start fixing breakfast. Soon the sounds and smells of frying sausage and eggs as well as biscuits were permeating the house. Lex turned and smiled at Josh.

"I better go get Will up. If he misses a meal he gets cranky."

"You mean sometimes he's not cranky?" joked Mitch.

Lex laughed softly, "With me he is. Yeah, with me he is."

Mitch turned back to the TV as Lex left. Several minutes later he heard the outside door open and close again. He saw Lex walking back in with Koch close behind. Koch walked over beside Mitch and studied the broadcast for a few minutes before asking,

"We aren't going to be leaving any fucking time soon are we?"

Mitch looked at him and shook his head. "No. It looks like the temperature is going to drop and stay well below freezing for the next couple of days." He looked at the older couple for a minute before continuing. "I'm sorry to tell ya, but it looks like you're going to be staying here for Christmas. "

Koch scowled, "Well, so goddamn fucking son of a bitch much for a Colorado Christmas."

Darrin smiled and walked over to help Josh before he got caught looking happy.

<><><><>

Darrin looked around the room and was shocked at the transformation they had managed since yesterday. In spite of the limited time and resources they had managed to decorate their home for their first Christmas in it. There was a lot of paper decorations and strings of popcorn courtesy of Josh, but they'd had the tree up before the storm and with the presents Koch and Lex added to it, the corner it occupied was mounded with gifts.

It was Christmas Eve, which was when they opened gifts, and Darrin was feeling like an 8-year-old boy again in anticipation as he wrapped the last present. Lex and Koch had made it very clear that if the trio tried to give them any gift, they would do them bodily harm, knowing the only way they could get gifts was by taking away something originally intended for one of them. Darrin understood, and actually agreed, but he couldn't help but feel a little guilty at having someone for Christmas and not giving them a gift. But there wasn't much he could do about it. After he finished wrapping the last present, he walked back into the living room and topped the pile with it.

"Hey, where to do you want this?" asked Mitch as he held the enormous ham they were having Christmas day.

"Just put it in the fridge. It's going to have to thaw."

Mitch wrestled his load into the refrigerator and then walked over to Darrin and wrapped his arms around him.

"It looks great, babe. You did a good job."

Darrin kissed Mitch, running his hands over his rough face. "Thanks. I'm glad you think so. I think it looks good too. Josh busted his ass making decorations. He seemed like he was trying to distract himself for some reason."

"Babe, seriously? For such a smart guy you can be amazingly dense at times. This is his first Christmas away from home, and in the last 6 months his parents haven't even checked on him," said Mitch quietly.

"Oh damnit! I'm such an idiot. Here, let me go talk to him."

Mitch held on tight and didn't let Darrin walk away. "No. Not this time. He will come to you if he wants to talk. Otherwise just let him work it out on his own."

"Yeah, you're right. I can't fight his battles for him. All I can do is be there if he needs me."

"Needs us, babe," said Mitch, "And yes, you're right."

Mitch gave Darrin a last squeeze and then released him with a soft kiss. Without another word they began doing the finishing touches on the festivities for Christmas Eve.

<><><><>

Mitch watched as Josh handed out the presents. The look of joy on his face would have been more fitting on the face of a child, not an 18 year old. But he seemed genuinely happy. Looking at Koch, he was a little surprised to see the old fart was also smiling as he watched Josh hand out gifts. After several hours of fuming over their spoiled plans the first day after the storm hit, Koch had calmed down and relaxed. Mitch thought part of it was that he'd been playing video games with Josh and winning. He had a feeling Josh was letting the older man win. But regardless, there were five happy men seated close to the fireplace.

Darrin had cooked a variety of finger foods for the meal. So everyone had a plate of their favorite goodies sitting beside him to snack on while they were opening gifts. Mitch had been teasing Darrin insistently about being addicted to the cooking shows on TV, but actually he really liked the new things that Darrin was making. Mitch liked to eat, and Darrin liked to cook. It made for a good arrangement, Mitch thought. Mitch watched Darrin and recalled their first six months at the ranch. Between his accident and the new job for Darrin it had been a rollercoaster of events. But each time they hit a rough patch and came through it intact, Mitch felt their bond growing stronger. Of course it didn't hurt that he found Darrin so incredibly good looking.

Shifting his attention to Josh he couldn't help but smile. Josh had moved from a whipped puppy into an energetic young man who more than pulled his weight on the ranch. Mitch was every bit as concerned about his relationship with Tony as Darrin was, but he felt Josh needed to work it out for himself. He seemed a little over the top happy tonight, but that was probably because of their two guests.

Thoughts of Koch and Lex shifted Mitch's attention to them. Koch seemed . . . well, happy. It seemed like a trite description, but it was the best Mitch could come up with. He was still crotchety and irritable, but it seemed less serious somehow. Lex had definitely worked some spell on the older man. As he was contemplating the couple, he realized that Josh had finished passing out the gifts and had sat down in front of his pile of presents.

"Well, how do we do this? Just rip into 'em, or open them one at a time," said Darrin.

"One at a time," said Mitch, "Oldest to youngest. That way we can see what each other gets. Dr. Koch, you go first."

Koch leaned back and smiled, motioning to Lex he said, "I'll have you know Lex is the old fart, not me." He caught Mitch's eye, "And it's Will."

Mitch nodded and then watched as Lex opened his gifts. With appropriate oh's and ah's, and lots of food and drink, they went around the room. It was obvious to everyone that Josh was eager to open his, which of course resulted in them stretching it out as long as possible. Once Mitch had opened his gift from Darrin, a handmade pocketknife, Mitch theatrically scanned the room.

"Looks like that's it. Might as well head for bed."

"Oh, I don't think so, Mitch. Nice try!" said Josh with a smile.

"Oh! Josh, yeah I guess you haven't opened yours yet have ya," said Mitch with a smile.

Josh barely paused a heartbeat before he tore into his presents. Soon packing debris was scattered everywhere and an impressive pile of gifts had accumulated. Primarily the gifts were more clothing, since the new muscular Josh couldn't fit in some of his clothes. But there were a few other things, like a new video game he had been drooling over and a split duster coat for riding horseback. He quickly surveyed his loot and beamed at Mitch and Darrin.

"Thanks guys, for everything. It's too much, but I really appreciate it."

"Well, there is one more thing," said Mitch.

Josh looked as Darrin pulled a tiny box from his pocket and tossed it to Josh. He shook the gift and looked questioningly at the duo.

"What is it?" asked Josh.

"Well open it and find out," said Mitch.

Josh carefully skinned open the package to find a ring box. With a look of confusion at Mitch and Darrin, he flipped open the box. . . to find a key. Josh slowly pulled it out, recognizing the shape. Hoping he was right he looked at Mitch and Darrin.

"A pickup?"

"Yup, we thought you could use something to drive. It's not new now, but that way Tony doesn't have to haul you around everywhere," said Darrin, "We may need to use it occasionally, but it's yours."

"Holy fuck!" screamed Josh. Rocketing across the room he hugged first Darrin and then Mitch and began jumping around waving the key. Suddenly a thought came to him and he paused.

"Where is it?" asked Josh.

Mitch laughed and said, "Don't worry, it's in town, safe and sound. We'll go get it when the ice melts."

"Sweet!" yelled Josh.

The four men watched the teenager for a few minutes, each of them smiling with their own memories of Christmas' past. Darrin finally moved and began cleaning up, and the others soon followed suit. In short order they had everything back in it's home and were saying their goodbye's to each other as they headed off to bed.

<><><><>

Darrin watched Mitch and wondered what he was up to. He had been acting peculiar since they had walked into the bedroom. He knew there was still more surprises coming from him, he did it to Darrin each year. Darrin just wasn't certain what this year's bombshell would be. Finally Mitch sat down on the bed and patted the spot beside him. Darrin eased down and smiled at Mitch's exuberance.

"What are you up to stud?" said Darrin.

"Open this one first," said Mitch as he handed over the larger of the two packages.

Darrin took the offered package and slowly opened it. The colorful paper fell away and only revealed a plain brown box. Darrin gave Mitch an accusatory glance and then began popping the tape. As he slowly opened the box a tangle of leather and buckles came into view. He glanced at Mitch with a confused look on his face.

"What is it?" asked Darrin.

"A leather harness," said Mitch with a sly smile.

"For me?" squeaked Darrin.

"No. For you to put on me and use the hell outta my ass. I got the release from the doctor and there are no more restrictions and I'm tired of being treated like glass. I want you to saddle up and ride, cowboy!"

Darrin gave a good-natured groan and pulled the leather webbing from the box. As he held it out he noticed a metal ring fastened into it with loops of leather. Picking it up by the ring he looked at Mitch with a grin, feeling his cock start to response.

"And this would be . . ." asked Darrin.

"The cock ring of course!" answered Mitch with a huge smile on his face.

Darrin looked at it, and Mitch's muscular body, and his face broke into a brilliant smile. "This will be fun. I can't wait to play!"

"Open the other one, babe! You'll like it, I promise," said Mitch.

The next box was small, fitting easily in Darrin's palm. Opening it quickly he lifted the top off the box and found a small pile of chain nested at the bottom. Pulling them out, he looked at what appeared to be miniature jumper cables.

"Are these what I think they are?" asked Darrin.

"Oh yeah! Nipple clamps for my man."

Darrin looked at the toys that Mitch had given him and could feel his cock stretching inside his jock. He laid the stuff on the bed and reached for Mitch. Pulling him in a tight embrace he kissed Mitch softly. Leaning his head back slightly he met Mitch's eyes.

"Thank you, Mitch. For everything. I thought my world had ended back when I saw you at the bottom of that creek. Everyday from here out is an amazing gift," whispered Darrin, then a lecherous look flashed across his face and he smiled. "Of course the fact that you're a kinky little shit doesn't hurt my feelings either."

Mitch laughed as he ran his hand down Darrin's back. "Me! You're the one with the thing about dildos. I just play along."

Darrin ran his hands into the back of Mitch's briefs and squeezed his hairy ass.

"Mitch. Shut up."

With that Darrin pushed Mitch down on the bed and slid his underwear off. Taking the harness in his hand he unsnapped the cock ring and looked at it carefully. The weight of the solid metal ring was surprising and Darrin could feel his dick hardening as he contemplated their evening. But realizing that Mitch was starting to stiffen he knew this toy wasn't going on unless he got it there quick. Darrin wrapped his hand around Mitch's nuts and pulled them tight. Working quickly fished both of Mitch's nuts through the ring and then threaded through Mitch's rapidly expanding cock. Tugging on Mitch's scrotum he soon had the ring tight against Mitch's pelvis. The action with the ring had caused Mitch's cock to harden. Darrin stroked his fingers gently up the deep red cock in front of him. He ran his fingernail along the underside of the engorged member and smiled as a huge blob of precum drooled from its tip.

"How does that feel, babe?"

"Oh god, it feels fantastic. My cock is so hard it could cut diamonds. Come on, put on the rest of it!" said Mitch.

Darrin shook out the harness and started putting it on Mitch. His hands wondered over Mitch's hot body as he figured out the buckles and ties to put his man inside the contraption. Mitch was panting lightly from the sensation of leather slipping back and forth over his bare skin. As Darrin finished with the last buckle, he stepped back for a look.

He unconsciously started rubbing his crotch as he looked over the hot man in front of him. The black leather looked incredibly sexy on his masculine husband. Mitch looked at Darrin, enjoying the attention and began turning slowly. Darrin couldn't help but wince at the white surgery scar running down Mitch's leg, but the past was quickly forgotten when Mitch's ass, framed with dark leather, came into view. Mitch leered at Darrin, put his hands on his thighs and started slowly bending over. Darrin's stroking of his cock reached a fever pitch as Mitch puckered hole, with its surrounding swirl of hair, was revealed.

"See anything you like, baby?" asked Mitch with a sneer.

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna pound that tight ass until you dump your load," said Darrin with a growl.

"First you need your new jewelry," said Mitch.

Darrin watched Mitch's hot leather-encased body as he walked to the bed where Darrin had left the second gift. When Mitch lifted the clamps, Darrin could hear the chains sliding over each other. He leaned down and nursed softly on each nipple and then stood back up. With an intimate smile at Darrin, he moved the setscrews to almost full depth. Reaching up he flicked a finger against Darrin's left nipple and then quickly snapped the clamp in place. Darrin felt the pain shoot through his body, directly to his jerking dick like they were hardwired together. Just as the pain was subsiding to a pleasant buzz, a twin sensation raced through his body from his right nipple. Darrin's eyes were clamped shut as he absorbed the delicious pain/pleasure combination filling his body. He was only dimly aware of Mitch moving behind him until he reached around and began playing with Darrin's burning nipples. Caressing Darrin's chest, Mitch ground himself against Darrin, sliding the leather across his back and ass.

"You like that, College? You like a little pain with your pleasure," whispered Mitch in his ear.

"Oh screw you, asshole. You're damn right it feels good. Makes me want to fuck your ass raw!"

"Come on, big boy! I'm tired of careful sex. Fuck me hard! Use my hole, goddamn it!"

Darrin spun around and grabbed Mitch by the harness. Yanking him against his heaving chest he kissed him hard, driving his tongue inside Mitch's hot mouth. The sensitivity of his nipples just heightened his lust for the man he held. After several long minutes of hard French kissing, Darrin lifted Mitch off the ground and twisted to throw him on the bed. Mitch hit the bed and bounced before coming to a stop, his tongue darting out and moistening his lips as he watched his lust inflamed husband advance toward him. He rose on his elbows and smiled at Darrin.

"Whatcha gonna do now, big'n?" taunted Mitch.

"Fuck you!" Darrin almost screamed.

"Do it babe! Fuck me!"

Darrin grabbed Mitch's harness and flipped him onto his stomach. Mitch moaned and lifted his ass in anticipation, ready for what Darrin was going to deliver. Pinning Mitch in position with a death grip on the harness, Darrin leaned down and spit on his hole. Moving quickly he started rubbing his dripping cock against Mitch's hole, creating a slick slurry of their juices. With passion driving his actions, Darrin started ramming himself forward, forcing his way into Mitch's tight ass. After he plowed past the final resistance, he pushed forward without stopping, holding Mitch helplessly beneath him. He heard Mitch gasp with the pain of his forceful entry and Darrin paused in hesitation.

"Goddamnfuckinghell! Don't stop! Fuck me!" screamed Mitch.

Darrin smiled and then started bucking into his man with long hard strokes. Soon he had Mitch's hips pinned in his hands and his cock was pillaging Mitch's hole. After long delicious minutes of man fucking, he felt the familiar tingle in his groin. Again grabbing Mitch by the harness, he flipped him on his back with his cock still deep inside Mitch.

"I want to watch your face as I pile drive your hole!" said Darrin in a horse voice.

Darrin smiled as Mitch gasped when he rammed himself back deep inside his ass. Grabbing the harness until they are almost curled around each other, Darrin started rocketing in and out of Mitch's well-used hole. Furious in his attack, he felt his body tremble and the cum begin filling his lovers ass. Burying his full length inside Mitch, his body trembled as volley after volley of white hot juice shot from him. As the last vestiges of orgasm rolled over him, he felt Mitch's ass clamp down around his cock. With a guttural cry Mitch's cock convulsed.

"Oh Fuck! I'm coming!" yelled Mitch.

Darrin caressed Mitch tenderly as his body was ensnared in the grip of a massive orgasm. Mitch quickly had them both splattered with cum as his body seized again and again. Darrin lay on Mitch as the last tremor gently traveled his body.

"That was amazing," said Darrin, "Are you ok? I hope I didn't hurt you. . ."

Darrin's voice trailed off but it was not unnoticed by Mitch. Darrin felt Mitch's rough hands on his face as it was pulled so he was looking deep into Mitch's eyes.

"It was fucking fantastic! It was exactly what I needed. Yes, my ass may be a little sore for a day or two, but that's good. It makes me feel alive!"

Darrin chuckled and nestled his head under Mitch's chin, "God, I love you."­­

Mitch twisted slightly and kissed Darrin's head, "I love you too babe. Did you like your Christmas present?"

Darrin chuckled as he felt the slight tug from the nipple clamps. "Oh yeah! I really liked them."

Mitch laughed as the two peeled themselves apart. Going through the familiar routine to clean up they were soon back in a bed with fresh crisp sheets and all the toys tucked away. Darrin wrapped his arms around Mitch and spooned against him. Soon they fell into a very contented sleep.

<><><><>

Darrin was checking the table to make sure everything was in place. He'd gotten up early and put the still partially frozen ham on to cook. Since then he'd been making the other favorite dishes. There was enough food for 20 people, but Darrin didn't care. He just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. His favorites of cornbread dressing and cherry pie were of course among the first things he cooked. But he thought he'd also gotten Mitch's sweet potato casserole made the way he liked, with enough brown sugar to stop a tank. Darrin glanced over at Josh and a slight frown formed. He'd never gotten Josh to tell him any favorites. He just kept saying he liked everything.

Mitch stood beside Darrin and quietly cleared his throat. Darrin looked at him and saw an odd look on his face, a combination of satisfaction and embarrassment that he hadn't seen very often. Wondering what could be going on he whispered to Mitch, "What's wrong?"

"I think we might have been a little loud," said Mitch quietly.

"Why?"

"Well every time Josh looks at me, his ears turn bright red and he looked somewhere else."

"Oh no," said Darrin, wondering how loud they were. "Do you really think we were that loud?"

Lex happened by about that time and chuckled, "Yes, you two were that loud."

Darrin and Mitch both looked at Lex with their mouths sagging. Horrified that their lovemaking had been loud enough to hear outside. They looked at each other and they both colored to a deep red.

Josh looked in their direction and got a quizzical look on his face. Koch watched for a few moments and then shook his head. Moving closer to Josh he leaned down and Darrin saw him whisper something to Josh. Josh's head snapped back and he looked first at Koch and then at the pair. First his face reddened slightly and then he started to giggle. Soon he was laughing uncontrollably and Koch stood beside him looking very smug.

Darrin felt like he wanted to melt into the floor and Mitch didn't look much better. Eventually Lex patted both of them on the shoulder and pushed them toward the set table.

"I think it's time for Christmas dinner. What do you boys think?" said Lex.

They shuffled around the table and found their seats. After a few minutes the chatter and good-natured teasing resumed as the food was passed around the table. Soon everyone was digging into the meal.

Quite some time later everyone was relaxing as they nibbled at bits of food still on their plates. They'd eaten enough to feed twice as many people but they were all smiling contentedly. Darrin and Mitch moved to clear the table and then started bringing desserts. As they crowded it with pie, cake and homemade Christmas sweets it was obvious that everyone would be taking the traditional after-dinner nap.

As the second round of the feast continued Darrin started to notice Josh becoming more and more withdrawn from the conversation. Darrin flashed a look of concern at Mitch, who shrugged his shoulders in response. After a few moments Darrin glanced at Josh again, to find silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Darrin sat indecisively for a few moments before snapping into action. He moved closer to Josh and rubbed his hand over his back to comfort him.

"What wrong, Josh?"

Josh glanced at the table, finding all attention was focused on him. He shook his head, seemingly not trusting his voice.

"It's ok, Josh. Just tell us what's wrong," said Mitch in a surprisingly soft voice.

Josh gathered a shuddering breath and began speaking softly, "It's my favorite. . .pecan pie," Josh motioned to the table.

Darrin looked at him, knowing there was more going on than just a favorite dessert.

"Why is that making you cry?" asked Darrin.

"I thought they'd call. You know. . . at least check on me. . ." Josh said quietly.

Mitch looked at Darrin, remembering their conversation from the day before and hoping he did too. But Darrin gave him a nod, having quickly connected the dots.

"Josh, I'm sorry they didn't call. They should have. I wish there was something I could do to take away the pain," said Darrin.

Josh looked around the table, but the looks of concern just served to just make things worse.

"I'm so sorry. I've ruined your Christmas. I've fucked it up for everyone. 'Cause I'm such a pussy that I can't take care of myself," said Josh with his head hanging.

Darrin squeezed his shoulder and tried again, "Josh it's not your fault. And parents shouldn't treat their children like they are something that can be thrown away. If it was up—"

Josh turned away from Darrin and rushed to his room without another word. Darrin looked to Mitch for help, but he seemed equally adrift. Darrin sat trying to decide how to handle it when he heard a slight scraping as a chair moved and glanced in surprise at Koch.

"I'll go talk to the boy," said Koch.

Darrin and Mitch looked at each other, wondering what the man who was known to reduce adults to a puddle of tears would do with the fragile young man's ego. Mitch nodded decisively though and Darrin followed suit, trusting Mitch's instincts.

Koch put his napkin on the table and disappeared into Josh's bedroom. Darrin and Mitch watched the empty doorway for a few seconds before turning away.

"He's a good man," said Lex into the quiet, "Both of them are."

The duo nodded and tried to relax. Long minutes passed with the food on the table completely forgotten. But only silence met their straining ears. Finally Koch emerged, went back to his chair and without a word began eating. Everyone watched him expectantly, until they realized that he didn't intend to share anything.

"Well?" Mitch finally blurted out.

Koch looked up with a smile of deviltry on his face, knowing he was tormenting them. Sitting his fork down carefully he surveyed the three concerned faces around the table.

"He's fine. He's washing his face and will be here in a minute."

"What did you say to him?" Darrin asked, knowing he might get anything for a response.

"I told him that he was a fine man and if his parents were too fucking stupid to realize it then take me over and I'll tell them. I also said that you can't pick your family, but you damn fucking can your friends and it seemed to me that he had some damn fine friends around him," said Koch.

"That's it?" said Mitch.

"No. But the rest of it's none of your fucking business," said Koch, his eyebrows lifted.

Mitch laughed, knowing when a conversation was over. Everyone started sampling the food again and a gentle conversation had begun when Josh rejoined the group. Mitch and Darrin nodded at him without a word as he sat back down. After a few more minutes Mitch leaned forward and grabbed the entire pecan pie and sat it in front of Josh.

"There. That's all yours. And if you want another one, just say so."

Josh looked stunned for a minute and then started chuckling at Mitch's always direct way. Looking around a table he looked at each man with a smile on his face.

"Thanks everyone, for a great Christmas. This is the best one ever," said Josh.

Darrin started to answer and was cut short by Koch.

"Fucking right it is, cause we're here! Now enough of the emotional crap, lets eat and then I have dibs on the couch," stated Koch.

The group chuckled at Koch and then refocused on the food, enjoying the rest of their Christmas day.

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Even with the little drama Josh had this was a delightful Christmas.  I do love Dr. Kosh and Lex.  The are both fine men!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..