Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 471 Words
  • 543 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

roberts short stories - 1. The Unknown Person

This is a story or I guess essay on well to a point how i felt in high school so its a representation of me.

The Unknown Person

There once was a person, he was known as a nice, caring teenager.

That if asked nicely would do just about anything for fellow human being.

But below the surface he is in constant conflict on what path to choose.

Whether to go the rocky straight path with the unknown, or the smooth zigzagged path were nothing is expected to happen.

 

To Begin with, Part of him liked the zigzagged path because it was peaceful, and alone he was sure it was safe, but he also knew it that if he took that path he wouldn’t change into anything more then what he is known as now.

The other part of him wanted the straight rocky path because even though walking it would be hard it was the most direct to what he wanted.

He wanted to know who he was and what he is.

 

In Addition, As a person he was caring and kind, but under that he has a very dismissive dark side that could care less about the petty people he saw every day.

The two would conflict and fight with each other leaving the teen in a torn on how to act, felt and which path to take.

The direct way to people and possibly happiness, or the zigzagged way to the lonely, safe, depressed way.

 

In Conclusion, No one knew of his conflict within himself, the never saw it not once.

But, by them not knowing no one could help not with the decision itself anyway.

They did however make it easier as he tried to make up his mind.

HE would listen to music mainly, cheerful music like pop, or some rock, and it would defiantly help soothe the storm raging in his mind. As a result he was able to concentrate and some even helped him understand himself a little. He would sometimes play these songs to see what other people around him would do.

But either they did not notice or did not understand.

It frustrated him not having someone to vent or talk to, and to help him understand who he was. In a lot of ways he was ok, he wasn’t hungry, and always had somewhere to sleep, and usually had something to do. Whether it was video games, or laundry it didn’t matter he was preoccupied from his mind boggling dilemma.

But he was lonely, lonely for a close friends, and maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Even though he had forever to get a partner or companion or whatever you want to call it. He didn’t want one for sex but one to talk to and have help lead him through life but sadly he hasn’t found anyone and to this day he is known as…

 

The Unknown Person

This is a story or I guess essay on well to a point how i felt in high school so its a representation of me.
Copyright © 2014 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting concept piece. Some ideas - to take for what free advice is worth - paint me a picture with your words, don't tell me - the mystery will be more mysterious. And flip the title: The Person Unknown. There's poetry in your words - let it flow.

Link to comment
On 09/25/2014 10:01 AM, RolandQ said:
Interesting concept piece. Some ideas - to take for what free advice is worth - paint me a picture with your words, don't tell me - the mystery will be more mysterious. And flip the title: The Person Unknown. There's poetry in your words - let it flow.
thanks for the advice i will put it into how i write :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..