Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,393 Words
  • 911 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Second Adolescence - 5. Chapter 5: Swelling

“Tom, come on in,” Pettit was both concerned and pleased that after six weeks one of the participants had sought him out. “What’s on your mind?”

“Well, you know, Doc, you said if anything was bothering us, we should tell you,” Tom replied cautiously.

“Yes, indeed, anything at all.”

“I think I’ve got the flu or something,” Tom replied with a somewhat fake cough.

“Why don’t we check that out?” Pettit produced a thermometer and thrust it into the young man’s mouth and grasped his wrist to take his pulse. “Everything normal, so far. What are the symptoms? What feels out of normal?”

“My joints ache, all over.”

“That is consistent with influenza. Anything else?”

“Umm, well, you know, my balls hurt.”

Pettit was slightly taken aback at the colloquial reference to anatomy. “Indeed. We can check that out, too. If you’d please remove your trousers…”

Tom complied. “See they’re swollen, too. Is it mumps? I had them as a kid and didn’t think you could get them again.”

Pettit grasped and palpated Tom’s testicles. Concern crossed his brow. He examined Tom more thoroughly.

“Feels kinda good, there Doc,” Tom confessed.

“Humph,” came Pettit’s reply. “Hold on a moment.” Pettit crossed to his files and drew out Tom’s records and photographs. Yes, there was clear evidence that Tom’s testicles were observably larger. Pettit returned to examining Tom at close range.

“Um, sorry, Doc.”

Pettit looked up to see Tom’s penis fully erect hovering above his head.

“A natural reaction, I assure you. How long did you say your penis is?”

Tom replied sadly, “5.5 inches. Nothing to write home about.”

“I’m not sure the folks a home are not all that interested,” Pettit quipped. “Are you sure? There’s no way you could be mistaken, is there? When is the last time you measured?”

“I’m pretty certain. It hasn’t changed since I got to high school. In truth, I measured after that first time you examined me.”

“Just a moment, please.” Pettit went to the hallway. He addressed a student passing by, “Please ask Mr. Phillipse to join me.”

Phil entered a few moments later. “I need some help with notations, please Phil.” Pettit got out a ruler. He gently grasped Tom’s scrotum, massaging it. Tom’s penis returned to full erection. “7 and one half. You’re sure about your earlier measurement.”

“Damn sure. Is my cock swollen, too?”

“No, everything seems quite normal. Mr. Phillipse, will you take over for me, here,” indicating the massage of Tom’s scrotum. “It seems to give Mr. Ferguson some relief from symptoms.” Phil complied in as professional a manner as he could manage.

Pettit returned to his files, examining the records and looking up at Tom to verify his observations. In the records he wrote:

The subject, Tom Ferguson, shows symptoms somewhat aligned with mild influenza, yet at the same time references testicular pain. The testicles and penis do seem larger than earlier records, but it is not conclusive that the change is other than late onset growth within the range of normal for a subject of this age.

Height shows an increase of ½ inch with an accompanying increase of weight of 5 lbs. Rather than an expected increase of body fat, the subject exhibits greater muscular definition consistent with increased lean body mass. Some secondary sex-linked traits also show slight signs of increase, specifically body hair on the torso and legs.

No conclusions can be drawn from this only slightly indicative data based on a single subject.

Pettit longed for something more conclusive yet held back his eagerness to see what might not be supported by the data. He forced himself to feel disappointment and suppress any excitement.

An exclamation from across the room brought Pettit out of his thoughts. “Oh, god, oh god, I’m gonna cum.”

Pettit focused on the two men, Tom bracing himself against the examining table and Phil between Tom’s legs, eagerly fellating Tom.

“Oh, damn, that’s good.”

“Mmmmph, mmmmph, gulp,” emerged from Phil.

“Oh my,” a taken aback Pettit exclaimed.

After a few more gulps, Phil released Tom’s cock. “I’m sorry Dr. Pettit. When he started cumming, there was so much, I didn’t know what else to do, so I put my mouth on him.”

Tom lay speechless on the examining table, smiling. “Jeez, Phil, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cum in your mouth. It felt so good on my balls, it just started happening. I won’t say anything.”

“Not to worry,” Pettit interrupted. “All perfectly natural. I don’t think you have any health issue, Tom. Get dressed. By the way, when is the last time you, er, orgasmed.”

“I kind of feel like a freak. It was only two hours ago.”

“Mr. Phillipse, can you estimate the volume of Tom’s ejaculate?”

“All I can say is that it was more than a mouthful. Seemed like a lot to me. He must have squirted 20 times.”

“Unusual,” remarked Pettit. “Tom, was your ejaculation ‘significant’ on your earlier ‘event’, shall we say?”

“I’ve been cumming buckets the last few days. When my balls were hurting, I thought I just needed to cum.”

“Interesting. This brings about another level of inquiry I had not considered. Mr. Phillipse, we’ll need to ask all the participants to keep a record of their masturbatory activities: frequency, assessment of ejaculate volume, duration of ejaculation, relative satisfaction, etc.”

“That’s going fill volumes, Doc. If you walk down the hall at night, you can hear everybody going for it. Makes me horny.”

“Tom, I think it best if you keep our observations about today’s examination to ourselves, but do encourage anyone with similar aches and pains to stop by for an examination.” Pettit saw Tom out. He turned to see Phil in clear distress.

“Doc, does sucking a guy’s cock and swallowing his cum make me gay?”

“No, being gay is about emotional attachments. Mere sexual exchanges are not indicative as to one’s sexuality.”

“Does enjoying sucking a guy’s cock make me gay?”

“Hmmm, did you enjoy it?”

“It was like I had to from the moment I took hold of his balls. I wanted it so much. I hope I haven’t done anything wrong.”

“I feel it is important to have the consent of anyone with whom one exchanges sexual activities and of course they be of legal age. I don’t think Tom has any issue with you. He seemed somewhat gratified. I think you can trust to his discretion, but I will have a word with him. Tom’s blood tests indicate no infections; that applies to all the participants. Nothing to worry about that way.”

“Thanks, Doc. But if he wants to do it again, I’m okay with that, too.”

Phil left Pettit to his thoughts. “Yes, gentlemen, observable and significant growth can be achieved, along with improved powers of concentration and retention and reduced pathological tendencies to depression are possible with my program. Members of the committee, Nobel laureates, friends, this award will enable my research to continue…”

***

The next few days passed without any further incidence. Tom did stop by asking after Phil. When asked whether Pettit could be of service, Tom demurred and went in search of Phil. At dinner that evening Tom looked more content. So did Phil.

Pettit noted the lack of anything to note in his journal. Tom’s experience has been unique among the participants. Pettit’s heart began to despair.

A knock on his office door was accompanied by noises of several young men. On opening the door, Pettit found three of the participants jostling to enter.

“Boys, boys, one at a time, one at a time. Now what is all this.”

“Hey Doc, I’m feeling really bad,” the first complained. “I must have caught that bug Tom had. I’m achy all over, and when I say all over, I mean ALL over. You’ve got to give me what he got. It fixed him right up.”

The second and third men echoed the first. “Mr. Phillipse, please join me in the examining room,” a very excited Pettit called out. “We have some additional subjects to examine. If you two will wait out in the Lounge, I want to ensure that Denis has full privacy. Mr. Phillipse, same procedure as last time, except try to catch it in this beaker, I want to measure how much is produced.”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..