Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 2,288 Words
  • 900 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Second Adolescence - 6. Chapter 6: Getting Hard

Pettit recorded results:

Tom Jorgenson, 5’10”, 160 lbs, trim, good muscle definition, 7 ½ inches

Alex Lassiter, Biology, 5’9.5”, 175 lbs, improved condition, 6 inches

Bill Jenkins, 5’11, 140 lbs, improved condition, same, 6.5 inches

Carl Wilson, 5’8, 130 lbs, significantly improved, 4.0 inches

Denis Fellows, 5’9”, 185 lbs, slightly overweight, 5 inches

Edward Lee, 5’8”, 130 lbs, general condition, good and improving, 5 inches, observable increase in testicle size

“You know, Mr. Phillipse, every one of our subjects has had measurable increases in height and lean mass, though Fellows is becoming more lean, of course. Secondary sex-linked traits are increasing as well. We’ll need to buy more razors for the lads if we’re to keep our clean-cut look. Coach Brill tells me there is an overall improvement in strength and muscle mass, as well. Is this consistent with your observations?”

“If you mean are their cocks and balls bigger and are they cumming a lot, then yes, that’s true too.”

“You know, Phil, you don’t have to take it all on yourself. We could get some help for you, in that department, I suppose.”

“No worries, Doc, I think I can keep up with them. Though sometimes, my gut gets kind of full,” Phil joked.

“I trust that you are teasing me, Phil,” Pettit replied. Phil just smirked.

Each participant developed at his own rate, but all developed. New “uniforms” had to be acquired with the original sponsor eager to off load the unpopular styles Pettit favored, albeit in ever larger sizes.

Along with height, muscle and genitalia, confidence grew among the group.

Pettit gazed out the window of his office. There on the lawn were a number of the project participants lounging in the sun. “Magnificent” was the word that came to mind. Handsome, well-formed, clearly happy young men, some studying, others conversing quietly, some tossing a ball to each other. Pettit leaned back in his chair contentedly. “The results are compelling, gentlemen. Following my methods, one of the great forces of nature, yes, Adolescence itself, can be induced to fulfill the potential each one of us has. Certainly, exacting conditions must be maintained, and the use of my exclusive formula for which I do not ask an exhorbitant amount, the same results I document in this study can be achieved. Your conferral of this great award…”

A forlorn Tom stood outside Pettit’s office door. As he stood, too deeply sad to raise his hand to knock, Phil came along, wiping some stray substance from his chin. “Hey Tommy, what’s up? I haven’t seen you for a while, if you know what I mean?” Phil asked archly.

“Is the Doc in?”

“Yeah, probably rehearsing his Nobel Prize acceptance speech again. Things are going well. What’s up with you?”

“I gotta see the Doc.”

“Sure.” Phil knocked on the door, not waiting for a reply to open it. “Hey Doc, got one for you.” He led Tom into the office.

Pettit struggled to be present, thoughts of Oslo still reverberating in his mind. “Tom, my boy, what is the matter?” Pettit asked. Tom’s dismay was obvious even to Pettit. “Whatever has upset you? I’ve received nothing but praises from your professors. You’re as fit and handsome a man that has ever walked the earth.”

“And you’ve got a nine inch dick,” Phil chimed in, only to receive a look of remonstrance from Pettit.

Hearing only silence from Tom, Pettit turned to Phil, “Would you leave us, Phil. Perhaps this is a more private matter.”

“Okay, but I didn’t think Tom had anything I haven’t seen – or swallowed – for that matter. Call me if you need me.” Phil exited the room.

“Doc, you’re going to hate me.”

“How could that possible be, Tom?”

“I don’t know how to tell it.”

“You clearly feel terribly about something. Don’t worry about the words, just say what’s in your heart.”

“Well, you know how Lars and I hang out?”

“Yes, you seem best of friends. That can’t be a problem.”

“It’s not. Lars is great.”

“So it’s about Lars and not about Lars,” conjectured Pettit wisely.

“I mean, I wish I could, but I’m afraid if I say anything he’ll, well you know…” Tom’s voice died away.

“I think I’m beginning to understand. Correct me if I’m on the wrong track. What I think you’re saying is that you would like to be involved with Lars on another level.”

Hanging his head, Tom uttered, “Yes.”

“Have you said anything to Lars?”

“Oh, no. What if he doesn’t feel that way about guys?”

“Tom, first, I think I’ve been very clear about my views on human sexuality. It is a spectrum from homosexuality to heterosexuality, with everyone at some place along that spectrum. It’s a changing identification as well, due to personal and situational influences. What I’m hearing you say is beyond sexuality, as powerful a force as that is. Attraction can be on many levels.”

“You’re right, Doc, but I want to, you know, do it, with Lars, not just be a friend. I want that, too, but I want, need more. But I’m afraid I’ll lose him as a friend. Why is this happening to me?” Tom was near tears in his distress.

“Why is this happening? And at this time? One of the benefits of this program is the relative isolation from society at large. You, and all the men in the program, have had a chance to experience yourselves without the usual daily judgments and prejudices. Your true nature has an opportunity to come to the fore. By and large, this is a blessing few experience. Sometimes, however, our true nature conflicts with what we have experienced in life. That presents a crisis or an opportunity. What do you want this moment to be?”

Tom struggled with this concept.

“Tell you what. Why don’t I have a conversation with Lars? I will not intercede in any way, but maybe I can get an understanding of how he thinks about your friendship. With that insight, you should be able to make a better choice on how to proceed.”

“Gee, thanks, Doc. I was afraid I’d have to leave the program. This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, at least so far. I don’t want to mess it up.” A somewhat relieved Tom left the room.

Pettit went to the window and opened it. “Denis, could you find Lars and ask him to see me?” he called to one of the lounging students.

“Sure, Doc, give me a minute. Hey guys, has anyone seen Lars?”

Information as to Lars’s whereabouts was quickly forthcoming. The newly lean Denis loped off around the dorm and out of sight.

A breathless Lars was knocking on the door minutes later. “You wanted to see me, Doc? I was over in the library working on a paper. They let me use the special collections for research. Some really cool books on pre-Raphaelite art. What’s up?”

“Lars, you’re good friends with Tom, right?”

“Oh, man, besties, absolutely.”

“You enjoy spending time with him?”

“He’s like my other half, he always knows what I’m thinking. Does that sound weird?”

“Not at all. Tom is as charming as he is handsome.”

“That’s for sure. I kind of miss him when we’re not together.”

“How together do you imagine yourself getting?”

“Is that you’re usual roundabout way of asking if I’m gay?”

“Surely you know how I stand on human sexuality…”

“Be cool, Doc. I’m way gay. If I thought Tom was in any way interested, I’d be down for that. Sometimes when we’re studying, I look over at him and my heart just melts. My cock, however, has other responses, if you know what I mean.”

“I am envious of your self-assurance.” Pettit went again to the window. “Oh, Denis.”

“Who is it this time, Doc? You know, I do get my exercise. I don’t think I have any fat left to lose.”

“You’re doing splendidly, so splendidly, you readily attract my attention.”

“Easy on the sauce, Doc. Who do you need?”

“Tom, please. He might be in his room.”

Denis dramatically pulled cell phone from his pocket and with even greater dramatic flair typed into the device. “See, Doc, here in the twenty-first century we have the ability to send messages across time and space. Voila, your summons has been sent.” The surrounding students applauded a lesson delivered to the otherwise all-knowing Pettit.

“What’s this all about, Doc?” Lars asked sensing larger issues.

“My advice, as in most circumstances, is to trust you instinct when it comes to human relationships. Only death cannot be forgiven.”

“That’s a pretty heavy statement.”

“Oh, fuss. I promised not to interfere, but here goes. Have you noticed that Tom has been out of sorts lately?”

“Yeah, I thought he was going through another growth phase. He’s, like, enormous. What a guy.”

“I’d characterize it as a personal growth phase. He came to me very upset.”

“About me?”

“Specifically, yes, about you.”

“Is he upset with me?”

“No, with himself. He was considering leaving the program.”

“Oh, no. He can’t. He’s the best one in the program. Everybody loves Tom.”

“Do you love Tom?”

Moments later a knock came at the door. “Come in, Tom,” said Pettit letting Tom into the room and then leaving, closing the door behind him. His impulse was to leave the area, but he gave into curiosity and lingered by the door.

“Hey, Lars. What are you…?”

Lars swept up Tom into his arms and planted a huge kiss on his lips.

Tom’s initial reluctance melted into mutual kissing, then hugging, then groping…

“Ahem,” came the soft interruption. “Don’t you each have a room where this might be better enacted? Certainly with more privacy.” The embrace had been seen through the still open window by the gathered students. Teasing hoots and jealous statements were hurled back at the entwined couple. Pettit guided the still linked pair toward the door.

Hours later, Pettit had retired to his apartment at the rear of the dorm. He sat reading a treatise on endocrinology and had paused to ease his eyes from the intense work. Giggling preceded a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

An evidently hastily attired mutually clutching Tom and Lars tumbled into the room.

“You two seem the worse for wear,” Pettit observed with feigned acid.

“You would be too if you tried to ride the ‘beast’,” Lars bragged.

“Don’t tell him that, Lars.”

“He clearly has it figured out. What we came to say, was ‘thank you’, Doc. I’ve had the hots for Tom since Freshman orientation. And the new and improved Tom – well woof – but it was tougher than I thought it would be.”

“Lars…” Tom complained.

“I’m not very familiar with the details of intimate relations among men,” Pettit confessed.

“Not very different than with women, I’m guessing,” Lars replied.

“I’m afraid my familiarity lacks there as well. How would you characterize the challenges.”

“Sucking him was pure joy.”`

“Back at you, Lars.”

“But when we tried to go to the next level, man, that wasn’t so good.”

“I’m sorry, Lars, I got so excited, to make love to you.”

“I know, Tom, but you’re really big.”

“You’re big, too, Lars.”

“Hmmmm,” interjected Pettit. “This is another aspect I had not considered. I’ve observed the continuing physical growth among all the participants. That their clearly outsized genitalia might present issues for interpersonal exchanges had not come to mind.”

“I don’t think anyone is unhappy to be swinging heavy, Doc.”

“I suppose not, but there is a greater responsibility that comes with these attributes. Perhaps we should consider some counseling on how to best pursue satisfaction for both partners. I suppose it has been short-sighted of me to not consider that the members of the team would become sexually active. My focus has been on the pure science.”

“Okay, Doc, but hurry up with the advice,” Lars pleaded.

“Is this all about sex?”

“Hell no, Doc. I love Tom. By his blushing, I figure he loves me, too. Don’t you, Tommy.”

Tom rolled his eyes in reply.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes.’ We thought we owed it to you to thank you. We would have been down earlier, but someone had to do it again,” Lars teased. Tom blushed more furiously.

“I’m very pleased for you both,” Pettit offered. “I really shouldn’t be surprised. We have a crew of healthy young men beyond the peak of virility. Common thinking suggests that homosexuality occurs in one of every ten people. That is based on a binary sexuality. As you know, I subscribe to a spectrum of sexuality. Newer studies indicate the number is closer to three in ten. Under the right conditions, much like we have tried to establish in the project, I’d be surprised if it wasn’t higher.”

“Just like Doc, come to say thanks for the sex and he gives a lecture. You know, you mentioned a situational component to sexuality. I’d give long odds that a full moon, soft music, candlelight and some lube and every one of these guys would go for it. I’m not saying they’d want the loving and kissing stuff, but they sure would go for the sex.”

“Hmmm, now there’s an angle I hadn’t considered,” Pettit pondered. “I’ve been looking for a way to demonstrate the success of our project and attract the attention of some corporate and government sponsors.” Pettit rose, shouting, “Phil, get my notes together. It’s time we put together a marketing plan and spread the news of our good work. Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me. I suppose you can find something to do with yourselves…”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am intrigued with this story of yours it has an interesting direction and I am very interested in how you develop this to its natural conclusion. Thank you very much for sharing, please continue.

Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 07:36 AM, Dathi said:

I am intrigued with this story of yours it has an interesting direction and I am very interested in how you develop this to its natural conclusion. Thank you very much for sharing, please continue.

Thank you for the review - more to come.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..