Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 3,244 Words
  • 833 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Second Adolescence - 7. Chapter 7: Money Shot

“President Smithson, you can clearly see the results I had promised.” Pettit gestured at the twelve men behind him. Each one an exemplar of the male form, each with testimonials from faculty as to their academic achievements, each a picture of self-confidence and grace. “In many ways, these men have exceeded any expectation. Some of which is due to the program this institution enabled, but most is due to the character of each of these men. Surely you can see that. We have an opportunity to capitalize on this success for the benefit, not only of myself, but also for McDowell College.”

“What I see are a collection of pretty-boys asking for more money.”

“What we need is a further investment. To set up the right conditions to present the success of the program to a few significant pharmaceutical firms and government agencies. I want to draw them in and get their commitment, their financial commitment to allow us to take the program to the next level. I’ve already received significant interest based on the study I published last month. This is exactly the kind of opportunity these kinds of firms are seeking. The potential of government backing takes it to an even higher level.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Not to be too venal, but this is a flesh sale. You, yourself must admit to a certain ‘frisson’ when you look at these men - and their fully dressed.”

“Quite nicely for college students,” admitted Smithson.

“Imagine them more fully exposed in exotic environs, assuming alluring postures. How could anyone say no?”

“I get it. It’s not the first time sex, or the promise of sex, has been used to sell a product. What do you need?”

“I figure about $25,000 to…”

“$25,000? Are you nuts?”

“Hear me out. I need a very slick professional video, filmed here on campus that highlights our assets,” again a gesture at the young men, “and sets a tone for promoting the program.”

“There’s enough people in the targeted industry that would buy your image thing?”

“Come on, Smithson, you’re chubbed up at the idea. Wait until you see the promo.”

“Seems kind of stiff.”

“I hope you’re being funny. We need some money for wardrobe…”

“I thought they weren’t going to be wearing any ‘wardrobe’.”

“It’s part of the tease. Now can you get the money?”

“Yes, but it’s a 50-50 split, right?”

“I agree, the college gets half.”

“And you get the rest?”

“No, I’ll keep 20%, the rest gets split evenly among my very important partners.” A gasp escaped the participants. “Don’t count your money yet, there’s lots to do.”

***

The project team, Smithson and his ‘boys’ on the board and Pettit gathered in a conference room to view the promotional video. The lights dimmed and the screen lit up. A slow pan around the Kayson Hall dining room paused on the eager face of each of the project team. The camera focused in on one, Lars.

“I’m Lars,” his voice pure sensuality came from the speakers. All the students laughed at their friend’s performance. He held up the full-length photograph of himself taken at the start of the program – edited for modesty. “This was me before, I’ve changed thanks to the program. Join me so we can share our discovery and explore how you can become part of our team.”

The camera pans to Denis. “Hey, I’m Denis. I’d like to meet you, too. Unlike Lars, there was too much of me – before. Now there’s just enough of the right parts and more than enough of the good parts. Come on down. We’ll have some fun.

The camera backs off to include the whole room again, all faces smiling with simple sincerity. Marc stands. “Come on with me, I’ll show you around. This is our gym. Not fancy, but a good place to work out. Hey Brad, hey Steve,” he says to two boys, shirtless, sweating under extremely heavy weights.

The next shot shows four guys wrestling on the lawn beside the dorm. Shirts are torn, exposed chests heaving with the recent exertion. Brads voice again, “knock it off guys, we’ve got company.” The handsome men wave.

“This is the main lounge,” more handsome men wave. The camera climbs the stairs. “I can’t take you into the rooms, they’re private.

At that moment, Lars clad only in a towel, dashes across the hall. “Sorry, I can’t invite you in – this time.”

An arm reaches out, grabbing Lars by the arm. Tom’s voice can be heard, “Get in here,” as Lars is snapped into the room, his towel dropping to the floor. Only the barest glimpse of Lars’s bare behind remains to tantalize the viewers. The screen fades and is replaced by a scene of a Caribbean resort with the title, “Join Us” with details of the date and contact information.

“Looks like a gay snuff piece to me,” Smithson gruffed. “Will it work?”

“We’ve already received two inquiries from our initial internet distribution, one from Pro-Pharma and one from Pharmacon. The others can’t be far behind,” Pettit replied.

“The college can’t have any direct contact with this. You’re on your own.”

“Until the checks start coming in.”

“Well there is that,” Smithson agreed.

On the walk back to Kayson Hall, the conversation focused on the possible riches to be received. Pettit cautioned, “Let’s not count those chickens, just yet. Anyway 30% of not much split twelve ways isn’t anything at all.”

“But if we score big?”

“Dream on. In the meantime there is much to do. Everybody has got to be in tip top shape for this.”

“What do we have to do when we get there?”

Pettit became serious. “My view is that this is a “look only – don’t touch” show. You gentlemen will perform various suggestive acts in various combinations. I’ll fill in the technical and scientific details in a series of seminars. You’ll make nice with the potential sponsors over cocktails and the like.”

“You mean we’re not going to have sex?”

“You’re not being asked to have sex - with anyone. But you’re all adults, free to make your own choices. I ask that you be careful and consider the consequences. If we can achieve our goal without compromising our integrity, I say that’s what we should do. Anyway, I want someone to attend the seminars. It’s pretty dry stuff compared to you guys.”

“So we are going to have sex.”

“Like someone could stop you, Mark.”

“You weren’t complaining last night.”

***

“Come on you guys, the bus is here.” Phil urged all the project team toward the bus. “You don’t need to bring anything. Everything will be there at the resort. Now come on.” He hurried the last aboard. “All present and account for, sir,” he reported to Pettit.

“Off we go then.” The long drive to the airport was spent speculating who would draw the most attention. A few of the team, like Tom and Lars, occupied the time being lost in each other’s presence. Pettit remarked to himself how beautiful they were together. His own opinion was that the couples would be the big draw.

At the airport they were met by a Pro-Pharma representative. He handed a folder to Phil. “All the boarding passes are enclosed. We’ve booked all of First Class for your team – they had to rearrange some seats for us, but that is no problem for Pro-Pharma. This must be the team. I recognize them from that video you provided. Good god, they’re hotter in the flesh. I wish I was going along. You’ll be met at the arrivals area on the island. Every arrangement has been made – isolated quarters for the team only, gym facilities, private beach. The government people won’t be arriving until Tuesday, so you have a few days to settle. Damn, those are some gorgeous guys. Go get ‘em, Pro-Pharma wants to be on your team too, in more ways than one.

***

During the flight several of the team members occupied themselves with flirting with the flight attendants. The head attendant reprimanded her junior male attendants several times, but they returned often to give all possible attention to the team. Pettit saw this as a good sign, albeit somewhat annoying.

They were met by representatives of four pharmaceutical firms in the arrivals area. Two rivals were overheard in conversation, “I can’t believe these guys are real. I thought it had to be some kind of computer generated image.”

“Me neither. I hope I can get some leftovers after the brass gets their pick.”

Pettit intervened, “Hands off, gentlemen. We’re here to inform people, that’s it. You’re welcome to ask any questions you like at the conference and team has been instructed to be helpful. In any case, I wouldn’t want to tangle with any one of them. They’re stronger than they look, and that’s saying something.”

The team enjoyed the ogling, several refusing offers as they boarded the transport to the resort.

The resort was a series of cottages arrayed across lush grounds, each with easy access to several beaches and restaurants. The team was let off at one end of the resort, separated from the rest by a high wall. A guard stood at the entrance. A hotel representative met them to guide them to their accommodations. “Each cottage has two bedrooms separated by a common room. You’ll be sharing, two to a room. I hope that isn’t an inconvenience. The entire resort has been taken over by the various corporations with some guests accommodated in nearby hotels. This looks to be quite an event.”

“Have our event coordinators arrived?”

“Yes, along with the grooming staff.”

“Grooming staff? What gives?” asked Denis.

“Our event coordinators suggested that we take extra care in arranging the appearance of the team,” replied Pettit. “They suggested that some body trimming would highlight some of your better features as well as align with some of the various ‘types’ that our prospective clients will find attractive. You’ll each have an appraisal and then the recommended grooming.”

“Ooh, that could be fun.”

The resort representative pointed out a larger building that would serve as the team’s headquarters and advised all to go there after settling in.

***

“So these are our subjects?” asked a somewhat effeminate man. “Hmmm, good bones,” he said lewdly. “I am Stephano, and I will transform you into the alluring creatures needed to close this deal. Let’s see, shirts off gentlemen. Carlo take notes,” he commanded his more butch assistant. “This one, trim up the chest, but keep the happy trail. Definitely trim up all the pits, not too much. Oh, but this one, he’ll be our “hairless youth. All but a landing strip you know where. Of course, no back or shoulder hair. Nice haircuts already. Perhaps this one and this one could let the scruff grow. We can do a last minute shape up on all. That’s it gentlemen. Carlo will assign you times and I will attend to your grooming, personally. Oh, and not too much sun. Lots of sun screen, particularly on those special parts.”

Sounds of electric trimmers and scissors were punctuated with gasps and exclamation of admiration came from the room selected for the grooming. “And I thought the last one was the biggest. My god, what a collection of studliness. Carlo, lift this great thing out of the way while I finish trimming his balls. Hairy fellow, aren’t you.” And on it went, transforming the handsome into fashion model – bathing suit fashion model, that is, beauty.

“I’m glad it’s so hot here, I’d be afraid that I’d catch a draft,” Ed said admiring his newly shorn groin. “Makes it look bigger.”

“You’re getting into the scary range, there bud,” Frank observed. “Let’s room together, huh?”

Pettit arrived leading the two men introduced as “event coordinators.” “Gentlemen,” addressing the team, “I’d like to introduce Wesley Travers and Lance Urban. They’re charged with ‘producing’ the events so we get maximum results. They will arrange and choreograph several vignettes that will highlight at least your physical achievements. Please give them your attention. They will be casting each of you and assigning roles. It’s up to you to follow their instructions. They assure me of the best results.”

“You’ve done this kind of thing before?” asked one of the team.

“Um, we’ve produced a series of highly successful sensually oriented films,” Travers replied.

“ Oh, you’re make porn. I suppose this could be fun,” Lars observed.

“Ahem, perhaps you could tell me if any of you have been involved with anyone else in the group?” Urban requested.

Most of the team avoided eye contact with each other. Lars laughed out loud. “I think it’s safe to say everybody has been involved with at least one other. For me, it’s only my lovely Tom. Come here, lover.” Lars pulled Tom into a hug and kiss.

“They’re pretty together,” Urban observed. “Natural, too. We can use that. Any other couples?”

Frank and Ed raised clasped hands.

“Fine, we’ll respect those relationships. Does anyone have objections to being, how shall I say it? Intimate with anyone else.”

A general shaking of heads and shrugs indicated that no objections existed.

“Good, we’ll make various groupings. Spontenaity and affection always works well. I’d also like to stage some rougher interaction, controlled of course, but to display conflict and strength. It gets a lot of people going, if you know what I mean. This is all about making fantasies come to life.

“We’ve arranged several performances spaces around the grounds. They are set up to have separation from possible spectators. The idea is that our prospects will happen upon a vignette. They’ll be able to observe, discretely, but not join in. We feel that dynamic tension between allure and frustration will make them captive, ready to agree to terms. Of course it will help if when no performing, you fraternize with them. Let them get a closer look.”

Pettit interrupted, “Now of course this is all in way of instructing our prospects on the benefits of the program. The programs methods and demonstrated success will be detailed in seminars. By having these more, intimate, shall we say, exhibitions will convince all that each of you has benefited from the program and are healthy, well-adjusted…”

“It’s pretty gay, though,” observed Tom.

“I assure you, no one in attendance has any objection. They did respond to our promotional video, as you will recall.”

“They better leave Lars alone,” warned Tom.

“Hmmm,” Urban brightened. “A little jealousy display might be an interesting scenario. Ties in with the rough thing, too. You’re with this lovely, aren’t you? Who wants to be the homewrecker?” After no responses, he added, “Oh, come on, it’s only make believe.” After that a few volunteers raised a hand.

“The way I see it, Lars will be asleep on a lounge,” Urban began.

Travers leapt in, “Oh, yes, then along comes this one here,” pointing at Carl who had volunteered. “That scruff gives him a dangerous look. He begins to caress Lars, preparing to ravish the lad. Then…”

***

“Oh, my god. Did you see what happened down near the boat house?” a flushed older man asked the crowd of prospective clients gathered at the beach bar. “I was coming up from the beach when some movement beyond the bushes caught my attention. One of the most beautiful young men I’ve ever seen was lying, buck naked in a kind of private area. He was on his side, facing away from me. What an incredible ass. What caught my attention was another man sneaking up to the first. He began touching him in a most familiar way. The sleeping one woke up. Apparently it wasn’t who he was expecting. The interloper pinned him down and was proceeding to take advantage when from another direction, came yet another handsome creature came to the rescue. After a short tussle, the interloper took off. What came next was the most wonderful enactment of tender love I have ever witnessed. How that lad took all that cock, I can’t imagine. I almost came in my shorts.”

During the telling more clients gathered, captured by the tale.

“I saw four of them going at it by the tennis courts. Let me just say, some of the balls were fuzzier than others. I only caught glimpses of their ‘goods’, but they seemed pretty good to me. Damn fine looking fellows. If I understand Pettit’s proposal correctly, six months ago these guys weren’t anything special. They sure are now. I saw one guy bodily lift another with apparently no effort. What he did next took some exertion,” he alluded with a wink. “Strong, handsome, every one.”

“I wonder if they’re really as smart as Pettit claims?”

“Here come the ones I saw down by the boat house, all three of them.”

Lars led Tom and Carl into the bar. “Good afternoon gentlemen. Finding things to entertain yourselves?” The three arranged themselves among the clients.

“I suppose you’re not really a bad guy,” speculated the client who had observed their scene.

Carl laughed heartily. “If you knew these two, you’d know better than to come between them. No, it’s all in fun. Did you enjoy it?”

“I found your performance very convincing. Are you studying acting?”

“No, biology. After McDowell I hope to go on to Med school. Working with Dr. Pettit has given me a fascination with endocrinology. I’m helping him with some of the chemical analysis as an intern now.”

“What about you, two?” the client asked of Lars and Tom.

“I’m working on a thesis on the Pre-Raphaelite movement in England in the nineteenth century. I have a potential publisher. I’d like to go on to grad school, but that depends on some other stuff.” He looked fondly at Tom.

“Until I got into the program, I didn’t have a clue where I was headed,” confessed Tom. “I’ve been given the chance to organize some of the business side of the program, so ideally I’ll get to work with some of you as we develop the business plan and organize a more formal corporate structure. Dr. Pettit is a genius in his own way, but I think he needs help with this aspect.”

The clients looked among themselves. “Pettit wasn’t kidding. Looks and smarts.”

Brad walked into the bar, oozing sexual availability. He plopped onto the lap of a reserved gentleman and began caressing his ear. “Well, Daddy, buy me a drink?” The gentleman blustered. “Don’t give me that, I can feel you’re enjoying it. You’re poking me in the ass.” Brad received an embarrassed smile.

“A drink for my friends,” the gentleman called to the bartender. “Tell, me, my cutie, what is your name?”

“My friends call me Brad, but you can call me Randy – if you get my drift.”

“Perhaps we could continue this conversation somewhere more private,” the gentleman suggested.

“By, boys, don’t wait up,” Brad called over his shoulder as he led the blushing gentleman out of the bar by the hand.

“How did he get so lucky?”

“Don’t you know who he is? That’s General Wolver, one step away from the Joint Chiefs advising on soldier improvement programs. I’ll be he’s glad they dropped that “don’t ask, don’t tell” nonsense. ‘Gays in the military’, like that’s something new.”

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..