Jump to content
    Russell Timm
  • Author
  • 1,679 Words
  • 1,331 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

African Adventure - 5. Chapter 5 - A first night to dream of

The shower was not erotic. We rinsed each other off, left our T-shirts where they lay and dressed only in our shorts joined Rashid and Joao in the saloon. They saw our dress and dutifully removed their T-shirts to match. Well trained I thought.

The fish was ready and we waited only for the French fries. It was a simple meal, a whole grilled fish each, served with a pile of chips, chopped cabbage, fresh tomatoes and some nsima (being a stiff porridge made from maize meal) on the side. I got a little blob of nsima with the promise of more if I liked it. It was essentially the same as the Zimbabwe version called sadza but given the pile of chips I had no need for more. With only soft drinks on board we all had Cokes.

We all sat on the L-shaped bench seat and used the movable table to eat off. It was obvious that neither Captain nor I knew how to fully consume a fish as our left-overs were shared between Rashid and Joao who showed me how they could polish off everything edible from the head to the tail. The plates were cleared and the table was replaced by padded footstools. We reclined and enjoyed the moment.

“Charlie, let Joao show you the fly bridge,” and we were up and out side and up the stairs to the fly bridge. The fly ridge with its deck area to the stern allowed a 360 degree view and I took my time to take in the view now that the moon was up and was thankful for the still night. The best view was across the waters mirror surface to the camp site with its flickering lights. It was a moment of tranquil magnificence. I thought fleetingly that this was an opportunity to enjoy with Joao in a physical way but decided against it.

We joined Captain and Rashid downstairs. I sat next to Captain and he put his arm over my shoulders, “You good, Charlie?” I nodded. He gently pulled me against him; I rested my head on his shoulder. I was happy, I wanted him to be happy.

We chatted about the boat, its engines, its speeds, its layout and I tried to remain interested and attentive, I asked about the fish and his work and was genuinely interested. The thought of joining him on a few days diving trip to the more remote islands stuck me as unbelievably romantic and hoped I could find a way to join him on one of those trips. The first step was to take the scuba diving course it seemed.

Rashid rose to excuse himself while Joao looked for a signal as to what was wanted of him. Captain whispered to me, “You want Joao to join us?”

I replied, “Just you and me.”

With that Captain nodded to Joao and he departed with Rashid. “Well I guess we should go as well, after a quick look at the stars,” and we made our way out the back and around the side of the boat until we stood on the bow with and uninterrupted view of the heavens.

“You known the names of the constellations, Charlie?” I shook my head. “There is a book inside somewhere and its quite fun to try to identify them.” Romantic too if with the right person, I thought. The night sky was crystal clear and full of stars. What an amazing spectacle. I looked at Captain, he noticed me looking, turned and reached for me.

I woke next morning to the sound of Captain rummaging in a cupboard in the stateroom. He was naked and Rashid in shorts stood next to him. Instinctively I made sure my nakedness was covered by the sheet. Captain handed what he was looking for to Rashid who noticing I was awake gave me a wave and then left.

“Good morning, Charlie,” Captain had noticed I was awake, “We’ve got things to do, lets get moving… a shower first.”

I was at half mast and Captain noticed and smiled. I joined him in the shower. He put his arms around me, “You were great last night Charlie… hope it was also good for you?”

“Oh yes… you did what you promised.”

“And that was?”

“You fucked me silly.” Captain laughed loudly.

“I’m sorry but I could not get enough of you last night… you seem to have a major effect on me… are you sore?”

“A little.”

He hugged me. “Sorry Charlie, I’ll be more careful next time… if you want a next time.”

Of course I wanted a next time. I wanted him right now. I hugged him tight to let him know that. I was hard against him and felt him harden. “I want to stay here with you… please.”

“I want you to stay too, Charlie, but we have to get moving so please hold yourself for me until tonight, OK?” I nodded. He kissed me on my forehead. “We need to go,” and he got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He watched me get out of the shower still hard for him. “Now that is the perfect cock.” I grabbed my towel and made a show of hiding my erection. He laughed.

“Where we going?” I asked.

“We’re splitting up for the day and meeting up again tonight.”

“Splitting up?”

“Yes, I’m taking Nico and his dive course to the islands and you and Joao will spend the day at the campsite till I get back tonight.”

“Can’t we come?”

“Charlie, trust me on this. I’ll see you tonight, OK?”

“OK,” I was disappointed.

“Go grab a quick breakfast, you leave with Rashid in an hour.”

I pulled on yesterday’s clothes and found Joao in the galley. He was heating up the leftover French fires, frying a few eggs and making toast. Armed with a plate of overcooked eggs, chips and toast I pulled the table over to the bench seat and proceeded to devour my breakfast, not realising until then how hungry I was. Joao brought me a mug of tea, made, I observed, by pouring boiling water over tea leaves in a small sieve, adding powdered milk and lots of sugar. It was hot, sweet tea, the British staple and I gulped my way through two mugs of the stuff.

I checked my backpack and was ready to go. Joao was busy cleaning the kitchen so I went up to the fly bridge to get a look in daylight and it was superb. The view out into the lake was blocked by the island the boat sheltered behind but the view of the camp site and land was breathtaking. The camp site itself was set back off the beach behind a row of coconut palms and under the shade of a number of large umbrella shaped trees. It looked magnificent.

The events of the previous night were still a blur. I had indeed been fucked silly and enjoyed every moment of it. Apart from the first time before supper he had done me three times. All much in the same manner as the first but each time better as I got the hang of it. A little sore perhaps but happy and content with my first real night out with a man. More than anything else at that time I wanted him to want me, I wanted him to come back that night and take me back to his boat.

“Charlie, where are you?” called Captain, and following my reply joined me on the fly bridge.

“Just a few things Charlie,” as he drew me down on the bench seat on the fly bridge next to him.

“Firstly, you have the right to walk away if you want to. It will break my heart but I will understand. So if you are not standing on the beach when I land the boat I will know, OK.”

I wanted to reply that I would be there waiting but he held his hand up to stop me.

“Let’s leave it until this evening shall we?” I nodded.

“Secondly, I’m attracted to you because you are male. Your body is athletic; you have hair on your chest, in your armpits and on your legs and even some bum-fluff on your face which may pass for beard stubble of sorts. Your cock is a delight, your face is handsome and you are a man. You understand?” I nodded.

“The boat is my place, so here we can kiss and hold hands and hug but not at the camp site, OK?” I pulled a face.

“It’s 1986, Malawi is run by a homophobic dictatorship where people disappear and expats are deported with 24 hours notice. We need to be sensitive about all this, OK?” I nodded.

“Thirdly, if you ever want to get a punch on the handsome nose of yours just call me babycakes, honey, sweetie or something like that, OK… I’m serious.” I nodded and smiled.

“OK, time to go,” we stood and he kissed me full on the lips, “I hope you will be waiting for me this evening, Charlie, I really do.”

I replied, “Last night you fucked me silly, tonight I want you to fuck my brains out,” he smiled then kissed me again.

“I will I promise.”

He led the way down the stairs. Joao had loaded my backpack, Captain took the rope from him and he jumped onboard the inflatable, I followed and joined Joao in the bow. Rashid started the engine and Captain cast us off throwing the rope to us and with a wave he disappeared inside.

Rashid manoeuvred the inflatable away from the boat, brought her around and opened up the engines. The ride was exhilarating what with the speed generated wind and the spray from the bow bounce. It was great but I missed my Captain already.

If I had looked back I would have seen Captain standing on the fly bridge watching with his binoculars.

Copyright © 2011 Russell Timm; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..