Jump to content
    Russell Timm
  • Author
  • 1,208 Words
  • 1,155 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

African Adventure - 7. Chapter 7 - Three's company

All eyes turned when Joshua and Charlie entered the bar hand-in-hand. There was total silence.

There was the barman, Sally and Annie from the Aquarium, the two girls who had arrived that day and the handful of local boys, hoping to hit it lucky, that hung around them.

“Two beers please mister barman… and whatever Sally and Annie are drinking, its on the Captain,” Joshua gave Sally and Annie each a hug and turned to introduce Charlie but was told they had already met so they just exchanged a Hi.

The barman brought the drinks. Everyone was drinking beers.

“Well Joshua that was some stunt you pulled there,” smiled Sally, “You should have seen how Captain took off out of here when he realised what was going on.” Annie nodded in agreement and smiled, “Yea that was quite something.”

Joshua and Charlie exchanged glances. He cared.

Joshua put his arm around Charlie’s shoulder, “My little friend here was playing hard to get so I really had to turn on the charm.” The girls burst out laughing.

Joshua turned to Charlie, “The right hook you need to be careful of around here comes from Sal.” Charlie raised his eyes. “Shall I tell him Sal?” She nodded in resignation. “Well it was when Annie was still new here and Nico thought he would try his luck, when full of beer, came on to her and put his arm around her.”

“And,” said Charlie, waiting for the punch line.

“That’s when Sal gave him a fat smack on the side of his face that sent him reeling across the bar and onto his ass on the veranda.” Annie nodded and reached out and gave Sal’s arm a squeeze. Charlie responded with, “Really?”

“Really… and Nico has been on his best behaviour ever since.” They all laughed.

The two girls and their local admirers left with the exchange of “See ya” all round. Once departed Charlie turned to Joshua, “What’s that all about?”

“Oh that,” Joshua turned to make sure Sal and Annie could also hear, “That is the great African shagging tour.” Sal and Annie nodded and smiled. “They travel around Africa trying to sample as much African cock as they can manage.”

“Really?”

“Yea… what did we see, two girls and five or six local guys? They’ll all get laid tonight for sure.” Charlie nodded trying to take it all in. “Then you will see if the barman starts to make moves like he wants to close early then you know he has been invited to the party.”

“And the security guard,” Sal added.

“Wow,” Charlie just shook his head, “How often does this happen?”

Annie piped in, “About once a month, they stay till they have shagged the village then they move on to pastures new.” Sal nodded in agreement.

“Wow,” said Charlie again, “Is there a gay equivalent?”

Sal chimed in, “We had two Germans here some months ago. They moved out to the camp site on the island complete with food and drink and a good supply of the local blow and the boats were busy ferrying boys out to the island over about a week. All they could say at the end was ‘Hippo Bay, goed ja,’ with two thumbs up.” Annie shook her head in disapproval while Joshua turned to Charlie and raised his eyebrows.

“Time for bed Annie,” and Sal rose to leave. Annie dutifully finished her drink and they left with the parting shot, “We will leave you two love birds to pick up where you left off.” With ‘good nights’ and waves they departed just as Luka arrived shaking his head. Joshua ordered him a Coke and more beers for him and Charlie.

“What you shaking your ahead about Luka?” asked Joshua.

“Ey, Captain he bitch fucked me, too much,” Luka was still shaking his head.

Joshua smiled, “So you had fun today Luka.

“Ey, first you fuck me, then Captain and now I’m too late for the white bitches so I have nothing to fuck.”

“Don’t worry Luka, you can fuck Charlie.”

Luka looked at Charlie for confirmation, Charlie shook his head. He went back to shaking his head and contemplating his situation.

Captain arrived with Joao, who collected the case of drinks and departed for the boat.

“Still drinking,” Captain noted and called for a Coke for himself. Turning to Luka, “Come on Luka, chin up, you will sleep well tonight,” and he slapped him on the back and laughed, “You were good.” Luka smiled, then laughed along.

Turning to Joshua and Charlie, “OK, I’m leaving you two queers here tonight to get acquainted.” They looked at each other and nodded.

“Tomorrow I will fetch Nico and his dive course and be back in the afternoon, OK?” It wasn’t a question but more like ‘did you hear what I said’. He finished his drink and left.

From the bar they heard the boat engines start and then roar into life as Captain opened her up.

“What now?” Charlie asked.

Like Captain said we go and get acquainted,” replied Joshua. They downed the last of their beers, bought two more each for later and made for their tents. Luka followed and Joao caught up and tagged along. They passed the ‘party’ at the girls tents and reached the quiet of their position behind the large umbrella tree. Joshua dismissed the boys until the morning and they settled down with the beers and the biscuits and bully beef Joshua produced from his pack. It wasn’t much but it would have to do.

The beers loosened them up a bit and in the end it came down whose tent. They settled on Charlie’s.

~~~~~~

When they awoke they found Luka and Joao waiting quietly beside the tree. Joshua dismissed Luka who then went off to try his luck with the girls. They sent Joao off to wash some clothes and together they made their way to the rocks for a swim.

At the flat rock they stripped off and slashed out into the water. In no time they were locked together kissing and pressing their hardness against each other. They spent some time together naked in the water before lying on their towels to dry off.

They made their way back to the camp site and decided to have breakfast on the veranda to fill the hole. Dressed in T-shirts, shorts and slops they threw their towels over the back of their chairs and proceeded to tuck into breakfast, Joshua washed it down with coffee while Charlie consumed a pot of tea.

After breakfast they retrieved writing material and a novel and again took up position on the veranda to kill time and just to be together.

The morning past and they had a light lunch and it was only after lunch that Joshua managed, “You were great last night Charlie… and this morning,” without really looking at him.

Charlie looked up. “Joshua, you were better then great, thanks. I’m a little confused as to who I’m in love with at the moment.”

“Don’t sweat it. Tonight I think we are in line for a little ‘three’s company’ if you know what I mean.”

“I think I get the idea.”

Copyright © 2011 Russell Timm; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..