Jump to content
    Russell Timm
  • Author
  • 1,474 Words
  • 1,099 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

African Adventure - 10. Chapter 10 - Getting to know one another

“You asked if it was good for me?” she said.

“Was it?”

“More than you could possibly imagine.”

“Meena?”

“Yes.”

“You were right I really needed it and I just didn’t realise how much.”

“I said we both needed it.”

“Then you were probably right about that too.”

Captain sat up, “Sit up a moment please,” she did and they sat naked together on the bed.

“How long are you still here for?”

“I don’t think I’m leaving.”

“Seriously.”

“Three more nights.”

“I hope I feature somewhere there?”

“You just try and get me off this boat,” she laughed.

“Good, now can we set the ground rules?”

“There are rules? Should there be rules?”

“Yes.”

“Let’s hear.”

“Rule number one, we don’t discuss or refer to our past relationships and experiences, OK?”

“Yes, I can go with that.”

“Rule number two, we don’t discuss or make comparisons with our other partners, OK?”

“OK.”

“Done.”

“Done.”

Captain got up and walked towards the door, “Come lets see what kind of day we have.”

He was naked and she was unsure. In the end she wrapped a towel around her waist and followed him topless.

“Do you always go naked on this boat?”

“When there are no strangers around.”

“Right.”

“You have beautiful breasts.”

“Thank you, I noticed you paid special attention to them.”

“I’m serious; from the tip of your head down to your pedicured toenails you are quite stunning.”

“You are not so bad yourself, what with that beard and all.”

“You like the beard?”

“I accept it as part of you.”

“What else?”

“Your cock is a first for me.”

“How so?”

“It’s the first circumcised one I’ve met socially… I mean other than when I have been in doctor mode… if you know what I mean.”

“I hope the little fireman lived up to your expectations?”

She laughed, “I haven’t heard it referred to as that before… Shall I just say Mister Happy made me very happy.” He laughed with her.

They climbed up onto the fly bridge and took in the view. He pointed out a few landmarks to her, she asked some questions which he answered.

The sex thing had been done. It had obviously been good for them both so now they began to explore each other spiritually and intellectually. It was soon obvious that they matched each other intellectually and he found she had a spiritual fire inside which attracted him deeply. She gave off a vibe which he found irresistible. He hoped that it would grow from here.

She thought about this bearded white man who stood naked next to her. The days of apartheid were alive and well in 1986 South Africa and his looks presented the worst possible stereotype of the khaki clad Afrikaner who imposed apartheid on the non-white majority of the country. He had been a soldier in his native Rhodesia where he had fought to hold back the ‘winds of change’ as the British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan had called them. There was the small but obvious scarring of a through and through bullet wound on his left side. He had been through a war, been wounded, relocated to a new country and then to crown it all suffered the terrible tragedy of losing his young wife and children in a motor accident. Her being attracted to him was illogical. Yet this man radiated an inner peace. She had read his inner spirit and her attraction to him was no manifestation of Stockholm Syndrome it was real. She had found a spirit she could connect with.

She tried to mentally compare the best night she had experienced with Anil with the last twelve hours. There was no comparison. She was perceptive enough to be able to detect the difference in approach between the two. She concluded that for Anil she had been something to cum into and the better she made him feel the more he accepted her. Captain was different. She sensed he was tuning into her personal needs. The orgasm count was vastly in her favour at ten to his three. With Anil she was lucky to have one on an average night. She looked down at his limp cock. She concluded it was no more than the means by which they had connected themselves spiritually to one another. Their sex had been as much spiritual as it had been physical. She was onto a good thing here, she felt alive for the first time in a long, long time. The past was the past, she had no control over the future her only option was carpe diem, and she resolved to do just that, she was going to seize and enjoy the moment for as long as it lasted.

She offered, “Show me were everything is and I’ll make you breakfast,” he smiled and pulled her gently to him. “If you are hungry then yes, but for me I’ll wait for the boys, thanks.”

“A slice of toast and a cup of tea would go down really well.”

“OK, I’m persuaded… follow me,” and he lead the way down to the galley.

Once inside she stopped him, “Hold on a minute, doctor Ghosh needs to see something on your back. He stood still. She turned him until the light was right. She placed her finger in a spot just to the right of his spine and under his shoulder blade.

“What’s this?”

“Don’t know, you tell me.”

“Does it ever bleed?”

“I don’t know?”

“You have never seen anything on the back of your shirt?”

“Don’t think so.”

“It looks like a melanoma to me… you know what that is?”

“Skin cancer.”

“Yes, a nasty form which you need to catch early. You must get this seen to at the earliest opportunity. I will arrange an appointment for you at the 7th Day Adventist Hospital.”

She turned him around placed her hands on his hips and pulled him his hips against hers and leaning back looked up into his face. “Meena asks you to take Dr Ghosh’s advice seriously.” He sensed her urgency and sincerity. It would mean a trip into Blantyre.

They sat together and nibbled on a slice of toast while washing it down with a cup of tea.In between mouthfuls of toast or tea she rested her head on his shoulder. He felt more relaxed than he could remember. This woman was good to be with. Physically she looked great. Sexually she drew the best out of him. Intellectually she was stimulating. So he really wanted to see how the next three days would develop.

Whether he liked the thought or not she had allowed him to shake of the ghost of Jane. A great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. For three years he had sought comfort through the bodies of young men. Now she had arrived and reopened the door to heterosexual sex. He wondered which direction he would take from here. Did it matter? Would it just lead to more rather than less? He did not know and for the moment did not care, that was next week’s problem.

He thought of Joshua and Charlie back in her bed at the camp site. He tried to appreciate the impact of the experience Charlie had gone through in the least 48 hours. Fresh off the bus and into all this at Hippo Bay. He ached for Charlie and the warmth of his body and the radiance of his smile. He wondered how young Charlie was handling the bed hopping events of the last 48 hours at an emotional level. He resolved to have a one-on-one chat with him as soon as he could.

Josh was a more complex issue. He wondered why he had returned. What were his expectations? Was he hoping to pick up where he left off? He would have to address this matter sooner rather than later. In the meantime he determined to devote his attentions to Meena who fate had brought to Hippo Bay at just the right moment for both him and her.

She heard the purr of the outboard engines before he did. “Here they come, we better get dressed.”

“Yes, somehow I didn’t think you wanted to show off your boobs to the boys.”

“You don’t realise just how far out of my old self I have evolved by sitting here topless next to a naked man I met only yesterday.” Yes she amazed herself, she had let herself go and she had no regrets.

He pulled on his shorts and she her long cotton dress and standing at the stern they watched the rapidly approaching boat. He put his arm around her shoulders and she around his waist. She looked up at him, he noticed and lent over and kissed her.

Copyright © 2011 Russell Timm; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quite good so far. Something for future revisions/rework would have to be that the first six chapters are written from 1st person perspective, from chapter 7 on it suddenly changes to 3rd person. It does make sense to tell the story from Charlie's point of view, but then you would obviously run into problems when writing about the private interaction between Captain and Meena on the boat, to which Charlie is not an observer. I would think the easiest solution would be to rewrite the first 6 chapters in 3rd person.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..