Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

African Adventure - 9. Chapter 9 - She had her way with him

Meena was hanging on to Captain. Her sheltered upbringing and life had not prepared her for the high speed ten minute boat ride at night across flat lake surface. The trip to Hippo Bay had offered her the opportunity to literally let her hair down. Anil, her ex-husband was the only man she had experienced in that way. She had given herself unconditionally to him and he had treated her shabbily. Emotionally she had been cut to the quick and now on a belated rebound she was throwing herself at this white man. She believed, indeed hoped, that her quick assessment of Captain had been correct. But she really didn’t care; she just wanted to offload it all. She wanted to seduce a man and she had. She wanted to experience casual sex and that was where she was headed. She was both excited and apprehensive at the same time. She resolved to just let herself go.

Captain cut the engines, Matti readied to throw the rope and Rashid was waiting. The boys sensed that they needed to steady the inflatable to allow Meena an easy transfer to the cruiser. Captain jumped on board and turned to offer Meena his hand. He pulled her on board and steadied her with an arm around her waist. He introduced her to Rashid then instructed, “Cook the supper then take Matti and go ashore for the night and don’t come back before 09h00. Oh yes, and lower the small inflatable and test it before you go.” The small inflatable was stored above the stern on the upper deck extending behind the fly bridge and could be raised or lowered by a simple hoist.

Captain took Meena inside to show her around. He had the idea of pacing the evening and dealing with the physical after the boys had left and he and Meena had enjoyed supper in some romantic fashion. Meena had other ideas and as soon as they were in the main stateroom she reached for him. She was ravenous but he was still tentative. She undressed him then herself, led him to the bed where they fell onto it locked together. On the bed he started to come alive his kissing became more active while his hands explored her breasts as he rediscovered the female anatomy. His lips found her nipples and he smelled them, licked them and sucked them.

Her hand had found his cock and explored it. His circumcision meant little shaft skin mobility she noted; she traced the head of his cock with her thumb and index finger then changed hands to allow her to surreptitiously first smell her fingers then touch then against her tongue. Unlike Anil, nothing. This led her to move into a position where he could continue to work his way down her body while she felated him. She concentrated on the head and soon had him groaning. She wanted him now and rolled him on his back and mounted him. It was her turn to moan which she did as she rode him hard with the hunger of a woman who had been spurned and denied. She was having it and having it in the way she wanted it. She dropped her head and shuddered at her first orgasm, gasping. She stretched out on top of him trying to achieve the maximum body and skin contact and wriggled her hips on his cock. Holding her he rolled them over so he was on top, parted and lifted her legs and expressed his hunger. Her second orgasm had her trying to lock her legs and arms around him with her muscles contracting so her chin was on her chest, but he would not be denied.

He had found her spot and he thrust on it. She threw her arms back above her head in total surrender as he pounded her. Her third and his first orgasm were together. They clutched, grabbed, gripped and snatched at each other as their bodies twisted and turned as they were racked by their orgasms. He collapsed, sweat soaked, onto her then allowed himself to slip off onto his right shoulder to take the weight off her. She adjusted too to keep him in her. They found each others lips and quite out of breath they exchanged small kisses. She felt him soften and finally slip out of her. He whispered to her, “I hope that was good for you.”

Copyright © 2011 Russell Timm; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..