Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,022 Words
  • 1,095 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Puppy - 1. Puppy

Puppy kneels on the floor.

No one told them to, but it feels like the place to be. The floor is hard under their knees, but Puppy doesn't mind. Beside the armchair, they wait.

They do not wait long. Domme brings her boyfriend, pulling him by the hand, all swinging hips and excited eyes. She strokes Puppy's head, explains what she wants, and Puppy pushes into her touch and nods their agreement.

The Boyfriend takes a seat.

Boyfriend sits square in the chair, feet planted shoulder width apart, hands on the padded armrests, back straight. Domme steps to the other side, moves his arm so that she can perch on the armrest, small feet placed neatly between Boyfriend's thighs. She smiles at him. They kiss.

"Turn your hand over," she says.

Boyfriend obliges. He looks at her like she is the sun.

"Don't look at me," Domme says. "Look at Puppy."

Their eyes meet. Boyfriend looks excited, nervous, eager. Puppy wants to wag his tail.

"Tell them they're a good boy."

"Good boy." Boyfriend's voice cracks when he speaks.

"Say 'thank you'," Domme instructs.

"Thank you."

"Well done. You can start now."

Puppy licks at their lower lip, pulling it into their mouth. It is so rare to get such a nice treat.

Puppy starts slow, rising very slightly from their sitting-kneel, bracing one hand on the side of the chair as they place a closed mouth kiss to the inside of Boyfriend's wrist. Boyfriend's breath stutters.

Puppy misses the way Domme petted them, so they bend and press their face – nose and mouth and cheek – against Boyfriend's wrist, nuzzling into his palm, mouthing gently at his fingers. Domme makes a pleased noise. Puppy chuffs, happy to do well, then opens their mouth.

All they do is set their teeth against the fine, fragile skin of Boyfriend's wrist, and the boy flinches in his seat. He is sensitive, Domme explains. Puppy laps with their tongue, strong tendons from playing guitar, and feels Boyfriend's pulse jumping. It is delicious.

Puppy starts to gnaw then, gently scraping their teeth across Boyfriend's wrist, following with a wet and soothing tongue, feeling Boyfriend shudder with every movement. Every so often they kiss, sucking at the thin skin.

Domme is whispering to him, and whenever Puppy looks up, Boyfriend is watching him, eyes dark and shining, mouth parted. The room is warmer now, Boyfriend's cheeks are flushed, and the fingers gripping his opposite knee are gripping hard.

"Good boy," Domme praises. "Tell them, darling."

"G-good boy," Boyfriend manages.

He moans at the next bite. Puppy preens, delighting at being of service. They lap and suck, ignoring the heat building between their thighs, loving the squirmy way Boyfriend is sitting.

Puppy groans, losing themself in the slide of skin against their teeth, the softness of Boyfriend's flesh, the rigid tendons, the fine lines of veins. Boyfriend has such nice fingers, dexterous and calloused from playing. Puppy wants them in their mouth.

But that is not today.

Today, Puppy has a task to do. Boyfriend is panting now, obviously roused, and Domme purrs in his ear, grinning proudly as he starts to shake.

"Y-yellow," Boyfriend gasps suddenly.

"Well done. Stop now." Domme commands.

Puppy sits back on their heels, mourning the loss of something in their mouth.

"Say thank you darling."

"T-thank you." Boyfriend replies. He looks dazed, floaty, distracted. When he stands, his trousers are tented, damp.

"You did so well. Proud of you," Domme says to Boyfriend. She pets Puppy again as she rises. "Thank you sweetie."

They go, Domme leading Boyfriend with an arm around his waist. Puppy knows they are going somewhere more private, that aftercare is important, that Domme is good.

Puppy shifts where they kneel, furiously aware now how roused they are, how empty their mouth is, and how there is no one here now to pet them and tell them they are good for helping Boyfriend. It is nice, being of service, but it is awful when no one needs you later.

*

Puppy gets up, shakes themself down, and goes on search of a drink - apple juice would be nice - because the party is still going on.

It's not so bad, they tell themself. Maybe they will be able to boast about how close they got Boyfriend to coming, how good it felt to serve, how fantastic Domme's praise. Because all that is true.

Later, Puppy will be able to get off to the memory, already knowing they will paint the end over differently. They don't know how yet – there are so many choices – but anything which doesn't end with Alone is preferable.

Maybe there is someone in the kitchen at this party who knows where the juice is. Maybe they'll pet Puppy's head...

*

The Host is in the kitchen.

Puppy stands there blinking. They know they want juice, but the steps to achieve that are alluding them. Thinking is hard.

"Hey there." Host is speaking to them. Puppy blinks at him. "Having a good time?"

Puppy nods, they are sure they do. Their eyes slide sideways away from Host's face, trying to remember how to get juice.

"Something you need Puppy?"

Puppy blinks back to attention. Host needs them?

"Oh sweet thing." Host's voice is as soft as his hands. Lovely hands, delicate almost, but strong and sure where they cradle the side of Puppy's head. Puppy feels moments from dropping to their knees again. "Is anyone looking after you? Speak, please."

Puppy blinks and shivers because words are hard, but Host is asking and Host is good and strong and projects a feeling of calm certainty. And Puppy isn't certain of anything right now. Their jaw shudders as they breathe enough to answer.

"No."

"Thank you Puppy. That was very good. Well done."

Puppy drinks in the praise, those lovely words in a warm voice. The desire to kneel is bolder now, harder to resist.

"Stay with me," Host commands. "I need you to speak again, OK Puppy? Just one more. You can do it."

Puppy whines. They really don't have the same faith Host does. But Host is rubbing little circles behind their ear with one thumb now and Puppy doesn't want that sensation to end.

"Look at me." Puppy meets Host's eyes. Strong, caring, good. "Would you like me to look after you?"

Puppy sighs softly. An easy question.

"Yes."

"Good boy," Host says quickly. "Thank you."

Puppy shivers, pleasure coiling in their belly. The magic words sound so good when Host says them.

"Let's get you off your feet."

Puppy hums in agreement, and starts to let gravity take them back to their knees. Host is quick to hold them, pulling them to stand again.

"In a chair, Puppy. Here." Host steers them with two strong hands on shoulder and hip.

"Sit."

Puppy sits.

"Good boy."

Puppy preens.

"Well done. Now, I'm going to get you something to drink. Water?"

Puppy wrinkles their nose.

"Hmmm...Juice?"

Puppy wants to wag their tail again. Host is so good, so perfect, so-

"Need you to stay here, alright?"

Host is leaving?!

Puppy whimpers, suddenly worried. They're not sure where they are, only it's not the kitchen any more, and they don't want to be alone again.

"Count to ten for me? You can do it in your head. I will be back before you finish." Host pets Puppy's hair. "Stay. Good dog."

Puppy breathes in.

One.

And out.

Two.

And in.

Their mouth feels so empty.

Three.

Their head is too noisy.

Four.

They miss Host.

Five.

Breathe out.

Six.

Puppy just wants to be good.

Seven.

And have juice.

Eight.

Juice is good. Maybe there will be a straw.

Nine.

Breathe-

"Good boy." Host's praise curls around Puppy like a blanket. The touch starts on the top of their head and works down, and soon they are sinking, boneless, into the chair. "Perfect. Well done Puppy. Open your eyes now please."

Host smiles at them, proud.

And joy of joys, Host has a juice box, the stiff little straw already poking into the package, and Puppy whines because they want.

"Open please."

Puppy does just as asked.

"Good boy. Drink. Little sips."

Juice is tangy and cold and welcome, but the straw catches in Puppy's teeth and, Puppy feels warm and flushed and exactly as they should do. But they don't rush, little sips just like Host said, focusing just on that as they play with the straw between their teeth.

"Good boy. Open please." Puppy obeys, but they keep their eyes on the straw as it departs.

Host notices. Of course he does, Host notices everything.

"Can you tell me what you need?"

Puppy can. Normally Puppy is very good at talking, but normally is not now. Puppy doesn't think they can manage ‘I have an oral fixation and sometimes it's the only way to shut my brain off’ just now.

Puppy whines and bites their lip. Themself is no where near as good as an object, a thing, a toy, and those are nowhere near as good as another person, but it is better than nothing at all.

"Oh sweet thing," Host croons, voice soft. "I said I'll take care of you."

Host runs a thumb under Puppy's lip, gentle fingers pry their jaw open, and then Puppy moans as Host's other hand pets and scritches across their scalp. Then narrow fingers are smoothing over their teeth, sweeping across the plump wetness of their tongue.

And Puppy is grateful for the chair, because their legs are... somewhere, and made of liquid apparently. Their eyes start to close and they are nothing but a mouth being stroked, and fur being petted, and somewhere under that a spike of arousal being smoothed and sated. Host's voice is low and close, whispering praise which filters through the gentle buzz of nothingness in Puppy's mind.

It is glorious.

Host rubs finger tips over the bumps of their molars, tests the points of canines, the sharp cuts of incisors. Host walks two fingers on Puppy's tongue, palpating gently, and Puppy feels adrift.

"Show me," Host says.

Puppy sticks out their tongue, drooling.

"Good boy. Pretty."

Puppy moans.

"You're doing so well Puppy. Such a good boy. Time to start coming up now."

The pressure on their teeth turns to light touches, the stroking of their tongue becomes fingers running over their lips. It is gradual, gentle, Puppy barely notices when their jaw is shut for them, and a soft cloth brought up to wipe their face. Firm scratches along their scalp turns to strokes, to soft petting motions, to just resting and being held between Host's hand and his belly. Distantly, Puppy can hear the sounds Host's body living, working, breathing.

Speaking.

Host is speaking to them.

"You did great. So perfect. We're going to stay here until you can talk, and then I'll take you up to one of the bedrooms for a little nap, alright? I know you drove here, but I don't think you should drive back for a while yet."

Puppy blinks, vision shifting and refocusing. They look up at Host. His smile brightens.

"Hey there. How are you feeling?"

Puppy is about to chuff in pleasure, but then they swallow, and oh- language doesn't seem so daunting as it did before.

"Good."

"Well done. It's nice to hear you. You do colours? Can you tell me?"

Puppy takes another big breath. They can feel their fingers and toes and their body again. The chair. Host. Feels nice, being grounded against Host.

"Green."

"Good boy." Host slips his hand from Puppy's head to their neck, to their shoulder. "Feel up to walking?"

Puppy flexes his toes in the carpet.

"Yes."

"Perfect. Well done." Host takes half a step back, just enough for Puppy to stand, but not to break contact. "Nap time."

Puppy nods, grateful for the strong, sure hand which rests between their shoulder blades, showing them the way whilst letting them choose.

"Yes. Thank you."

Puppy can feel Host's smile when he speaks.

"Good boy."

Copyright © 2022 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Wow 3
p style="margin-bottom:0.35cm;line-height:115%;"> Please come chat with us on Twitter
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, dez421 said:

Love the story love the flow.

thank you1

8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Loved the story.

thank you!

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Intriguing.

... do go on? ask me questions dugh

  • Like 1
Link to comment

In interesting short...this had me wondering...

"You did great. So perfect. We're going to stay here until you can talk, and then I'll take you up to one of the bedrooms for a little nap, alright? I know you drove here, but I don't think you should drive back for a while yet."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

In interesting short...this had me wondering...

"You did great. So perfect. We're going to stay here until you can talk, and then I'll take you up to one of the bedrooms for a little nap, alright? I know you drove here, but I don't think you should drive back for a while yet."

For subs who go non-verbal in subspace, waiting until they can answer a question with words rather than just nod or shake head or grunt is important, because the dom is waiting for signs they are actually making their way out of subspace again, hopefully without the risk of dropping back in. especially since Puppy was experiencing subdrop when Host found them, he wants to be sure that Puppy is out of subspace before he puts them down for a nap to recover from their scene.

that's one of the reasons he says TALK and not SPEAK, because 'speak' is a pet-play word, and was used when Puppy was dropped.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..