Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 5,597 Words
  • 5,874 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Better than the best - 1. Better than the best

Introduction to the series

Another busy hour passed in the pizza shop. Jennifer was having a hard time handling all the deliveries that were to be made on time, and answering the never ending phone calls which brought in more deliveries to line up. Oh no! She wasn’t complaining at all; she just wished there was someone to help her.

“Charlie!” She screamed over her shoulder, as she put down the receiver, “An eight inch cheese pizza; make it quick!”

“I am no superman, honey.” A manly voice reached over to the counter, making Jennifer smile to herself.

Jennifer had never imagined her life to go on so smoothly after her marriage had ended on a bad note. Things hadn’t seemed to work between her and Craig even after knowing each other closely for twenty long years. And things got worse when their son, Justin came out to them. It was awful in the starting days and nights would end with a never-ending arguement always. This was starting to affect Justin, so they had to take the decision...

But, the only thing that worried Jenny was what she would do without Craig. It had been him who had been the earner in the family and now that she was separating from him, the million dollar question was how was she supposed to support for her and Justin’s living? The solution that came out of it was this pizzeria in Oakdale which had now grown to be much popular amongst the residents there.

She had hired Charlie for help and found he was a fun guy. He was a bit older than her but much proactive while working. What amused Jennifer the most was, he would find his way to flirt with her all the time. Although, she knew it was all in fun, it made her blush with all the attention he gave him.

She placed the order book aside and started for the kitchen, “Wait! I’ll come over.”

As she went in, Justin came out, holding three pizza boxes. The sixteen year old, blond headed and slender-bodied guy was Jennifer’s mother and would help her in all the ways he could.

He put the boxes on the counter. Taking a short breathing pause, he picked them up again and started to head out.

“Where to?” The imprecise words hit his ears, and Justin turned around to find his friend sitting at the corner of the counter, extremely ‘busy’.

The chubby looking guy had his interest trapped by the fashion show that was aired on the local fashion channel, while munching on the chocolate bar. No one was allowed to disturb him as per his request, so it was a surprise for Justin that he even asked him something.

“Deliveries at Park Street, today is quite a busy day but don’t bother yourself, Mr. Snyder. Keep going with what you are doing.” He gave an amused smile before leaving, which was wasted, as his friend’s eyes were much pre-occupied to even look at him.

Jennifer stuck out her head from the kitchen door and asked Luke, “Did Justin leave?”

“Yeah …” Luke said motionlessly not wanting to look away from the TV screen, “he just did.”

“Oh, never mind!” She exclaimed, vanishing back to the kitchen and Luke concentrated back fully on the TV again.

The show-stopper appeared on the ramp exaggerating the designer blazer walking in excess smugness and the eyes fixated to the TV screen bloated in awe. Never had he seen such great designs. The colour, the match, the fabric, was just mind-blowing and he wished at that moment that he was the model that was so lucky to be wearing it for the first time. He was so envious.

He clicked his tongue and looked down at his huge belly. It would be quite an effort to get into those clothes in the first place, he thought. He smiled to himself, and took another bite of the chocolate bar he was holding in his hands.

The jingling sound of the doorbell got his attention and he froze, seeing someone he least expected to see. He juggled with the remote freaking out, trying to turn the TV off and finally managed to do so. When he began to get up, Jennifer came out wiping her hands.

“Don’t worry kiddo. I’ll get it …” Her voice trailed off as her gaze turned from him to the visitor of the shop. Her smile faded, looking at her best friend and by the looks of what she saw Lily seemed to be very upset.

“Great help you got here, Jennifer.” Lily taunted sarcastically. “You are doing a good job, Luke!” She was seriously disappointed at him.

“Mom …” Luke began to explain, but Jennifer cut him off and came up with, “Oh Lily come on, give him a break. The poor kid has been working hard since this morning.”

“I can see that.” She looked daggers at Luke making him feel more than timid.

“Shut it, will ya?” Jennifer pulled Luke near to her and protectively embraced him, “Let him off the hook. Go Luke, you go inside and help Uncle Charlie, okay?”

Luke hung his head in shame and went inside without making a single noise.

“Jenny, all I get to hear about him, is that he is one rich spoiled brat, and I want him to be anything but that. You know why I am doing this; we already talked about it.”

She didn’t know why Jennifer didn’t understand. All she wanted was for Luke to realize that he wouldn’t get everything served to him on a silver plate; that he has to work hard to earn it. Moreover they had a deal. Jennifer had accepted that she would let Luke work at her pizzeria if Lily would just stop nagging.

A frown appeared on Jennifer’s face, “I already said this to you and I’ll say it again. He is just a kid Lily, for crying out loud! Why does he have to work at this tender age, when there’s no need.” She always had a special spot in her heart for Luke. She had always loved him dearly like she loved her own son and she definitely didn’t want him to struggle working his ass off.

Jennifer was kind of over-protective over Luke just for the reason that she wanted to save him from what she thought had happened with Justin as well. Her son was wasting his teenage years, working here just to be there for his mother. She always felt guilty for bringing this over him but she couldn’t help the situation they were in. However, she didn’t want Luke to lose his teen life over crappy things as work and money.

“Hello? Justin is the same age as Luke, yet he helps you out here.” Lily pointed out.

“That’s different.” Jennifer snapped.

“Oh well, it so is different. Just so you know, he is one kid who knows what standing on their own two feet means, which Luke doesn’t seem to get it …”

“Of course, he does.” Jennifer countered, “But he also wants to enjoy his life to the fullest, and I don’t know what’s wrong with that!”

Lily rubbed her face in distress, “Christ! You are impossible …”

“You know well” She teased, and both friends giggled in unison.

After her giggles subsided, Lily pleaded, “But really Jenny, can you please let him do at least a bit of work so that he knows life’s not always so easy. A couple of deliveries to make maybe …”

“Fine, I will do that.” Jennifer rolled her eyes. At that very moment, the phone rang again and she went around the counter to get it.

“Jenny’s Pizzeria. How can I help you?” She said over the phone, and listened to the upset customer complaining about the delay, “Not to worry sir. We have your orders ready. Give us some more time, and we will get them to you.”

Jennifer cringed as she ended the call. “God help me!”

“What’s wrong?” Lily enquired worriedly.

“Oh! This bulk order for a party … they need the delivery in half an hour and Justin’s out making deliveries. He better come back soon.” She nervously bit her lip.

“What’s the problem? You can always send Luke.” She said simply, and yelled for her son to come out.

“Goodness gracious! He wouldn’t be able to do it Lily. He has never made any deliveries, and this one is pretty far from here.”

“There’s always a first time.” Lily said, watching Luke coming out with a questioning look on his face. “Luke, we have a task here for you.”

Luke raised his eyebrows wondering what it was, while Lily had a smile of pride on her face. Jennifer looked between them and shook her head, going inside to pack the orders, knowing her best friend wouldn’t budge. She just prayed Luke would handle it well since he had never done it before.

~~~===~~~

Luke was putting all the pizzas to be delivered, in the delivery scooter. He hated that he had to do it all alone. He kept muttering things like, how much he hated his mom for getting him into this. Usually, Justin would do his part of the work without even asking. But this time, he had to do it to prove himself. He wanted to show his mother that he wasn’t a lazy ass like she thought he was.

Determined, he hopped into the seat when Justin arrived, parking his scooter at the side. Looking quizzically at Luke, Justin asked, “Where are you going?”

“There were some deliveries to be made urgently, so …”

Justin began to laugh as he started, “You are kidding, right? I didn’t know you can work!”

Luke glared at him, “Hey!” He positioned his scooter threatening to drive it over him. “What do you think? I can’t do anything?”

“I was just messing with you.” Justin chuckled, “Ok now that I am here, you get back inside. I will deliver these orders.”

“Let me do some work, will ya?” Luke protested, “And anyways, mom’s here. If she finds out that you covered up for me, she will kill me.”

“I will talk to her.”

“But I want to do this, Justin. Let me, please?”

Justin could see the sincerity and determination in Luke’s eyes. For the first time, Luke had shown interest in helping out. Also, he couldn’t say ‘No’ to Luke, who was so important to him in his life, so much that he wanted Luke to be more than just a friend …

He sighed, “Fine! Where do you have to deliver them, by the way?”

“Oh!” Luke searched his front pocket for the paper on which he had noted down the address, as he replied, “I think, somewhere near Olde Town …”

“I wonder how you could make it that far?” Justin chortled, as Luke angrily shoved the address note in his hand, “Do you want the directions?” He teased before taking a look at the address.

“No thank you; I will be fine!” Luke hissed.

“Uh-oh”, Justin’s smile vanished as he re-read the location.

“What?”

“Do you know whose place is this?” Justin asked unsurely.

Luke questioningly watched him taking back the card and going through it again. “No, whose?” He looked up at Justin who was looking really uncomfortable. He wondered why his friend suddenly had become so uneasy, when it finally hit him, “Oh my fucking God! Really? Is it the same party …”

Justin slowly nodded, and felt instant jealousy looking at Luke, who seemed to be on cloud nine at the moment. He couldn’t take his eyes off the note. Luke couldn’t wait to get this work done as soon as possible before, but now he couldn’t wait to make his delivery!

~~~===~~~

‘Damn, boy. Nice.’ He said in a deep husky voice. He placed both of his massive hands on his friend’s little tan bum and slapped each one, enjoying the view.

The dimly lit house wasn’t so quiet inside. Moans and grunts filled the surrounding room, and the walls were like steaming hot. The room smelled of alcohol, cigarettes and raw cum. Shadows of bodies falling in severe intensity made the view hotter, and Noah couldn’t help but grin in a high level of rapture, like he was in seventh heaven.

He let his head fall back on the couch as his free hand searched for another bottle on the side table. His other hand however, was quiet busy as it explored the fresh flesh of his girlfriend lying beside him. He found his hand closing in on her big tits, and he began to squeeze and manipulate them. The girl gasped, “Slow down buddy. I know you want it all for yourself.” She whispered.

Noah cocked his head to his side, looking at her. Even in the dim light, he could see the naughty smile playing on her face. He smiled back, blinking hard. This roughness all evening was making him dizzy.

Just then, with a brutal ram, his asshole felt immense and warm. “Ugh! Mother-fucking asshole …” Noah cringed, “You are gonna pay for this later, mate!” He raised his head up, watching with heavy eyes, as the guy bearing his legs on his shoulders smiled devilishly.

The guy laughed, before saying in his half-drunken voice, “Once I start, I ain’t stopping. You got that babe?”

Noah nodded his head in drowsiness. He felt feminine being called something like ‘babe’. But he was too tired to argue. He just let his head rest back. His mate – ‘um… damn what was his name again?’ – kept up with his work, seeming unstoppable. While Noah had gotten bored already, excitement to switch partners was boiling in him. His gaze reached to where his friend Mike was standing at the corner of the room. Piercing the dark, his eyes looked dreamily at the guy who was sexing him up. He licked his lips as his eyes travelled down to something interesting he had – a large manhood that was brushing against Mike’s asshole now.

Another push, and Noah felt like he was going to pass out any second. ‘How was he going to survive through this long night?’ he thought. If only the pizza guy came sooner …’

And then the doorbell rang. ‘About fucking time!’

“Get off me!” Noah whispered.

“But I’m almost there …” Before the guy could say anything more, Noah had shoved him away, and he dejectedly removed his rock-hard cock out of Noah’s ass.

Noah jumped off the couch and went towards the door. An effeminate guy wearing dark lipstick stood in front of the guy who was with Noah before and bent down. “Finish in my mouth.” He said, and licked the pre-cum oozing out of the hard dick before it disappeared all in his mouth.

~~~===~~~

Luke waited with baited breath. It seemed like ages passed, so he knocked on the door once again. The house was dark from the outside, and sounded awfully quiet. It made Luke doubt whether anyone was even home. It was difficult standing on the porch holding so many boxes of pizzas in his hands. He was amused how Justin was handling all this.

‘Wasn’t there supposed to be a party over here?’ Luke brooded over, ‘What kinda party is that? No music, no lights and not a single soul?’

He was considering turning back, when he heard the clicking sound of the door unlocking. His sad face beamed like a Christmas tree.

The door opened and an angel of masculinity stood in front of him. The unbuttoned shirt showing off Noah’s bare physique, gave Luke a twitch in his groin. He swore he would have come in his pants that moment, if he hadn’t controlled his desires growing in him.

Noah didn’t let the door fully open. “You took so long. I was starting to think that my guests were going to die of starvation.” He chuckled low, not looking up yet, as he was busy searching his wallet for money. He held a lit up cigarette between his teeth as he spoke.

Luke swallowed, eyeing Noah all over with an intense look. “I am sorry for that. I hope your guests are not too upset.” He said in a voice as low as whisper.

Noah nodded as he took out the hard cash, “Alright,” he said, finally looking up, “Here you go!”

Luke juggled, but it seemed impossible to hold these boxes in one hand, and take the cash from the other. “Um … This …” He helplessly looked at Noah, “It would be better if I take this to your kitchen; it would be easy for both of us.”

“Oh…” Noah hesitated. There were bunch of naked guys and girls inside the house after all … how could he let this guy in? He gave it some thought though. The group was upstairs anyway, and he was too weak to take all these boxes to kitchen by himself, so he agreed and let Luke in. “Straight through the door.” He said once he was inside.

Luke felt excited. He was at Noah’s place. THE Noah Mayer! The guy was so popular in school that people kissed his feet. He was Luke’s age, but he was something more than being just a kid, because he was a star!

‘Ok a star for me at least …’

Noah was a model; he was here in the small town of Oakdale, for his modelling assignment. He was the fresh new face of a local designer clothing brand, and he was going to stay here for at least a year, as per his contract. Therefore, he joined Oakdale High, not wanting to give up on his studies. People in the town were boring, but he had to survive through the year anyway. Once the contract was done, he was free to go back to his hometown Chicago, and he was dying for the year to end.

Luke took in the beauty of the house as he made his way into the kitchen. Noah wasn’t far behind and helped him to place the pizza boxes safely on the kitchen counter.

“Done!” Noah exhaled, “Here’s the money; keep the change.” He winked.

Luke blushed taking it. Their hands brushed for a moment, and his heart pumped harder inside. Noah withdrew his hand and took another puff. A cloud of smoke appeared engulfing them, and vanished in seconds.

Noah saw Luke looking at him. “You want a puff?” He offered. Luke shook his head and looked down at his shoes. Noah shrugged and waited for him to leave. When he didn’t, he said, “You want to say something?”

“Actually …”

“You look familiar, you know. Have we met before?”

Luke turned red. He swore he would die like this if he kept on blushing so much, but he couldn’t help that every word Noah said, gave a tickle to his heart … and dick too.

“We go to the same school. You are in few of my classes.” Luke said shyly.

Noah cocked his head and smiled, “Oh yeah. You’re the teacher’s pet.” He noticed Luke losing his smile, so Noah said quickly, “Sorry. It’s not what I think about you, it’s what my friend called you. That’s how I know you.” He didn’t lie, just made it easy for Luke to digest he thought.

“It’s fine.” Luke said, sounding down, although he indeed wasn’t. “I am used to it.”

“I am Noah Mayer by the way.” Noah offered his hand and Luke took it saying, “I know you. I mean who doesn’t?” His smile was back. “Luke Snyder.”

Luke was flushed since he was enjoying the feel of Noah’s warm palms, while it was just another handshake for Noah.

A girl came in at that time and Luke was dumbfounded watching her. She was just in a bra and short pants. Even with that skimpy attire, she walked unreservedly around like she didn’t care she was putting on a show for others. She just came in, got a few beer bottles and went away, after saying to Noah, “Hurry up Noah. Evan’s waiting for you.”

“I will be right there.” Noah called after her, and went red looking at Luke’s shocked face.

“Uh …” Luke started to say, but Noah cut him off, “Please let this be just between you and me. I know we don’t know each other, but please …”

“Yeah … ok.” Luke stammered. He still didn’t understand. What did Noah not want him to tell anyone? And who the hell was that girl? And who is this Evan? … So many questions and no answers. But he was too introverted to ask Noah outright what he was talking about.

“Thank you man; you are awesome!” Noah grinned. “Alright, I gotta go up. Everyone might be feeling lost without the host.” He chuckled. “I’ll walk you out.”

Luke nodded, and walked out with Noah following right behind. Once they were out on the veranda again, Noah said a quick ‘bye’ with a sweet smile, making Luke’s heart jump. He said ‘bye’ as well and turned to leave.

“Uhm.. Noah.” He turned again, changing his mind. He was feeling very anxious right now, but he had to ask.

“Yeah?” Noah waited impatiently.

Luke took a breath before he said, “I was wondering if we could, you know, do something … together … as in go out, watch some movie, anything you want.”

Noah furrowed his brows giving it a thought. He felt too weird about all this and asked doubtfully, “As in, a date?”

“Uhm yeah?” Luke said timidly, but waited hopefully for a ‘yes’.

Noah began to laugh hysterically. “Alright … this is seriously too funny.” Luke’s jaw dropped and so did his hopes. When Noah stopped laughing, he exhaled, “Dude, you really think I would go out with someone like you?”

“Wh-what?” Luke was stunned. Noah, whom he thought was so sweet and perfect, seemed to be the worst guy to him right now.

“I mean look at you. Why would I go for a fat slob?” He snorted in sarcasm.

“I am not that fat.” Luke countered but too meekly.

“Dream on, dude. But better get this into your mind – you are a fugly creature no one would ever go for.” Noah said rudely, “and you don’t have a single chance with me. I am sorry if that hurt you but ... FUCK IT!”

He stormed inside the house slamming the door with a bang. He knew he had been too harsh, but the drug was making his anger uncontrollable. ‘How the hell did he have the nerve to ask ME out?! That fucking chunky kid …’

Outside, Luke was devastated. Never had he imagined Noah would talk to him like that. Rejection was hard, but harder to gulp was the insult. What was his mistake? That he liked Noah so much?

‘Guess that was my mistake after all.’ He sniffed and slowly walked away.

~~~===~~~

Jennifer and Charlie were busy closing down the shop. The sign board was already switched onto ‘Closed’, and now they were moving things away. Charlie was busy counting the money and filling up the register after doing all the calculations.

“We made a great profit today.” He shot a smile at Jenny, who smiled back, taking away the remaining empty boxes to the kitchen.

She came out and peeked out of the glass by the front door. “Justin? Honey, please call Luke and ask him where he is? My word! He is so late. I am starting to get worried now …” She turned to her son and saw him sitting motionless at one of the tables. She knew he hadn’t heard a single word she said, because he seemed to be in deep thought. “Justin?” She said approaching him, and palmed his shoulder.

He jumped and blinked out of his thoughts. That got Jenny worried about him too. “What’s wrong, honey?”

“Nothing! Nothing at all …” he whispered with uncertainty.

“Won’t you tell your mom?”

He sighed, “It’s Luke; you shouldn’t have sent him there mom. It’s where Noah Mayer lives, and Luke likes him.”

Jenny smiled knowingly, “So? What’s wrong with that?”

“You don’t understand mom.” Justin shook his head.

“I do, because I know you like Luke.” Justin looked at his mom with big eyes as his jaw dropped. He was beginning to blush, knowing his mom could read his mind perfectly. “And you just can’t bear that he likes someone else.” She teased. She had gotten used to the idea that her son was gay, and she was proud that he was being nothing but himself. They always had a great rapport between them, and Justin loved his mom so much for being so accepting.

He smiled, “That’s not all mom!” And added seriously, “I think Luke is heading for devastation falling for that guy. He is just so rude and arrogant, and he has no sense of how to talk to people.”

Jennifer turned serious, “Then you should warn him.”

“God! Mom, do you think I haven’t? I have always hinted that to him, but he just doesn’t get it. I don’t want to see him hurt.” Justin said in a tone as low as whisper.

Jennifer was about to say something when the bells chimed, and they both turned towards the door watching Luke come in. He looked at them once, tried to smile, but failing. He just walked to the counter handing all the money to Charlie.

Everyone was quiet, noticing the Luke’s upset mood. They didn’t know what to say.

Charlie counted the money that Luke handed him, and said in a cheerful tone, handing back some money, “That’s your tip, boy. Keep that with you.”

Luke nodded and pocketed the money, while Charlie turned to finish up with the register.

He turned to Jennifer and Justin, declaring, “I’m gonna go.” And he began to head out. Jennifer quickly motioned Justin to go with him. Justin stopped Luke, “Hey Luke, I’ll take you home if you don’t mind.”

Luke couldn’t decline, so he just shrugged. He was feeling lost and he needed to talk to someone, and that someone couldn’t be better than his best friend Justin. As of now, he felt the earth would open up and eat him away. The feeling was that bad.

Justin said a quick bye to Jenny as well as Charlie, promising his mom he’ll see her at home, as he followed Luke outside. They both walked to his car, which was parked on the other side of the road.

Jenny stood by the window, watching them drive off, and she hoped Justin could talk to Luke and cheer him up.

~~~===~~~

The drive was silent until they were half way to Luke’s house, when Justin suddenly spoke up, “Are you okay, Luke?” – No answer – “Wanna talk about it?”

Luke mumbled something, but Justin couldn’t hear because had said it too low.

“What?”

“Stop the damn car!” Luke yelled, out of the blue and Justin freaked out. He abruptly drove to the side of the road and stopped the car. He turned to Luke watching him.

Luke was shivering in anger, which was worrying Justin so much. But Justin didn’t say a thing; he just kept looking at Luke, who was always so cheerful all the time. What happened to that guy?

He saw Luke cover up his face, and all of a sudden his shoulders began to quiver as sounds of crying filled the air. “Fuck! What’s wrong, Luke?” Luke still didn’t say a thing. He just kept crying like a child. He was trying to stop the tears from falling, wiping them away each time, but failed because the tears kept falling.

Justin’s blood boiled up and he fumed, “What did that asshole do to you? Tell me, huh?”

“He said no.” Luke said between sniffs, “He fucking turned me down. He doesn’t want to date an ugly guy like me.”

Justin gasped. “Did he say that to you?” Luke nodded, “Oh Luke; you are not ugly. You are one gorgeous guy …” He leaned forward to give Luke a hug, but Luke stopped him in annoyance.

“Stop it! I want anything but faux appreciation right now.”

“It’s not …”

“I AM huge and I AM ugly.” He said forcefully, interrupting Justin, “Every morning I wake up and look in the mirror, and I just wish I wasn’t me. I hate myself. Although I keep stroking my ego saying that I am not that chubby, wearing all the size 30 jeans and all, but I know inside that I am just hiding from the fact that I have to suck in my gut, to get into those.”

Justin’s heart went out for Luke. He looked so down, but he didn’t interrupt, and let him continue thinking it was for the best he was getting all his frustration out.

“… My sisters tease me saying if I jump in the water; all the whales would start singing ‘We are family’.” Justin had to control himself from laughing at that. He wasn’t laughing at Luke; just that the comment was so funny. “Every other kid in our school taunts me about my weight, and you still say I am a gorgeous guy?”

Luke was fuming by now, but Justin fearlessly said, “Yes.” And it wasn’t a lie. He actually thought Luke was really cute, even with the chubby body.

Luke looked funny. “Yeah right! That explains why I have been lonely all these years...”

“Don’t let Noah’s words stop you from dreaming for the best Luke. Because you are the best, and you deserve the best. And believe me when I tell you; that there’s someone out there for you, who’s going to come into your life and make it heaven. And I know he will be much better than Noah.” Justin said soothingly.

Luke laughed at that, “There’s no one for me Justin. I am gonna be alone my whole life.” He turned away and looked out of the window. The street looked so quiet, which was contradictory to his mind right now. “Who would want to ruin his life being with me?”

Silence prevailed for some time, when suddenly Luke heard, “I would.” He was caught off guard hearing Justin say that, and faced him. “And I am damn sure it would make my life pleasurable being with you.”

Luke looked at his friend in shock, but figured Justin was joking. “My God Justin, you got me there.” He chuckled. However, he turned serious again seeing that Justin wasn’t laughing, rather he looked very sombre. “You don’t mean that, do you?”

Justin smiled, moving his hand to caress Luke’s cheek. “I meant every word that I said, Luke.” He whispered, watching Luke’s full lips.

Watching Justin lean over to him, Luke’s eyes closed in desire, and his breath got heavy. Justin placed his lips on Luke’s and gave a peck. But as he began to move away, Luke held his face closer with both of his hands. He was pleased and enjoyed the feeling of being wanted, and he didn’t want that feeling to end soon. He wanted to feel the love; so he resumed the kiss.

Justin was more than happy. His hands moved over Luke’s back to pull him closer. He breathed Luke and felt dizzy with happiness. This was what he had wished for every Christmas, and he was getting it now. So certainly he was beaming.

Luke’s hand roamed down Justin’s body and ended up touching something hard. He broke the kiss and looked in amazement at the bulge in Justin’s slacks.

Justin blushed, “See what you do to me?” He smiled shyly.

Luke looked up, and started kissing Justin again feverishly. He couldn’t believe that a guy as good looking as Justin could ever be crushing on him. He was shocked that just a simple kiss would give him a hard-on. It was great for Luke’s ego.

Nevertheless, his heart was still wounded, but it seemed to heal with every touch Justin gave him. So was this what fate had planned for him? Luke mulled over that, because the person who had been around him for all these years was just a friend, and suddenly now, he became something more – something that Luke had never imagined him to be.

After what seemed like an eternity, Justin broke the kiss still feeling like he was in a trance. They were so messed up – their clothes, their hair; but it all felt right.

“It’s very late. We should probably get home soon.” Justin said with a heavy heart. He wanted this moment to never stop but …

“Yeah, probably …” Luke whispered, fixing his hair, while his mind was somewhere else. Justin pulled the car back on the road, when he felt Luke’s eyes on him.

“What?” He asked with a silly grin.

“What does this make us then? I mean, we kissed; it’s not usually what best friends do.” Luke said with a straight face.

“Boyfriends?” Justin said quickly. “We can be boyfriends; just a little more than the best friends we are now.” He continued, taking Luke’s hand in his, while the other held the steering wheel.

It made Luke smile. ‘Maybe this was for the best. Maybe Justin and I are destined to be?’

===~~~===

Please leave a review. Let me know what you think of this and I will decide on how much response I get, whether I should continue or not ;)
© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I thought that story was really cute. I definitely like the Justin character a whole lot (I'm a sucker for an old romantic). I think some of the dialogue could be made a little tighter and more natural, but overall, I think you have a good beginning there!

 

(If you choose to continue the story, I'll definitely be on bored to keep reading.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like this story a lot :) There's a couple typos here and there, but nothing too serious. A good read, and i'm looking forward to reading the sequel now :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hi... Ok so I read the story and It was nice it really was. A lot of different emotions and especially a shock about Noah over there. I just think that maybe Luke and Justin should have waited a little longer before they kissed all out a the blue, but it was nice and if you do decide to write another chapter I will be waiting to read it 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Keep going! I loved your Bad Romance story and I am sad that it is coming to an end. Can't wait to read another one of your masterpieces

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Don't know how missed this, but it is always nice finding a great read to start your week off to a good beginning. :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..