Jump to content

Lucid Truth 3. Aspects of Dawn

There are currently no reviews.

The end has come. At Earth, a hostile alien armada arrives on humanity's doorstep. At the Dagenith sanctuary world, Shay Andersen and the Mishith prodigy Yugan are facing a monstrous implacable foe. Their struggle to restore and reclaim a lost alien heritage of godlike power has begun, and they must find a way to wield that power -- or witness the loss of everything they love, and the collapse of reality as they know it.

Lucid Truth is a sequel, the third book in the series. The plot in it will make little sense without reading Hidden Sunlight first, followed by Veil of Shadow. If you are a first time reader, please begin there!
Copyright © 2021 Stellar; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

12 hours ago, MikeWDC said:

Over the last several weeks I have read the entire series up through chapter 3 of lucid truth.  This has been a fantastic journey, I have loved the read and the adventure.  I wait with great anticipation for what is to come!

Thanks for all your hard work it really shows in your writing, composition, and wonderful storyline.

Mike

Hey Mike, thanks for  commenting.

I've seen your reactions and I'm glad you're enjoying Shay's tale and all that it encompasses. It's a joy to know my work is so enjoyed and anticipated. I hope I will not disappoint you.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

I have loved reading this series and have been eagerly awaiting for chapter 4 eagerly. When is it coming

 

Edited by Buddy1691
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 6/18/2022 at 9:59 AM, lenhall said:

This series is amazingly good. Very creative .

Thank you.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

So....493 days since this was last updated. I just finished the second story and was pleased to find out there is a third only to bash in to a metaphorical wall head on.

Any hope of this story being finished?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Efmaer said:

So....493 days since this was last updated. I just finished the second story and was pleased to find out there is a third only to bash in to a metaphorical wall head on.

Any hope of this story being finished?

It seems like you're looking at the date of the book's creation, as if you check the fifth chapter, it was added on June 15, 2022, about four months ago. The sixth has been slow to write and is taking me more time than I would like. So yes, it is in actuality going to be finished.

Since this is -- to my memory -- my first and only engagement with you as a reader thus far, I will try to be as gracious as I can with my response. I understand frustrations when something you enjoy is incomplete, but this fiction is not easy to create. I would encourage you, before commenting in this way, to consider how saying such a thing appears to the author -- especially considering it is our only interaction.

If this is an inconvenience to you: my apologies, and I have another novel full of dragons instead for the meanwhile.

Edited by Stellar
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This series is one of the best works of fiction I've ever had the pleasure of coming across. Quite literally unparalleled. Honestly, it's a little bit too good-- how can anything ever compare?

  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, hiheyhello said:

This series is one of the best works of fiction I've ever had the pleasure of coming across. Quite literally unparalleled. Honestly, it's a little bit too good-- how can anything ever compare?

I'm delighted, and very flattered that you think so highly of Aspects of Dawn. Thank you for your kind words and for reading my work, I appreciate it greatly!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..