Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,690 Words
  • 955 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

W.R.E.C.K. - 7. Awkward Moments

Darryl's POV:

When I was taken over by Vianis, though it wasn't for very long, he gained my respect. Alright, so it was more than just my respect that he gained. At first, I thought that he couldn't be any more different than me. He was vain, pompous, prideful, and jittery. But, he worked so hard to focus on what was important. When our favorite stripper came on to him, he didn't immediately jump his bones. Though he pretended not to give a damn about anyone, he carried Verity back and he protected the dragon pups. Yeah, yeah, I know they aren't really 'pups' yet, as they haven't even hatched. But, I'm hoping I'll still be around for when they do.

The point is that the two of us do have some things in common. We're loyal to a fault, are secretly insecure, and are damn lonely, to boot. Maybe that's how I was able to feel what he felt while still being awake. Maybe not. Hell if I knew. The one thing I did know was that, while he was in my head, I never thought of him as that weird lizard thing he really was. I saw him as a person. So, when he ended up with the body of a person…well, I couldn't help myself. I'm a man that acts on instinct. And, even though he keeps denying it, so is Vi.

Could you blame me, then, for wanting to jump his bones right there and then on that cot? Especially when he started kissing me back? Fuck no.

"Darryl!"

Man, but that gasp was like music to my ears. I saw a glint of fear in his eyes as I gently pressed him against the cot, but he didn't knee me in the balls, so I assumed that he was more frightened of himself at the moment. I spread my hands on his chest, getting a kick out of the contrast of brown and creamy white. His nipples were a soft pink. I wanted to know if they became darker or brighter when aroused. So, I pinched his left one between my fingers and began to suck on his right one. I chuckled around the flesh when I felt nails scratching at my scalp. I was damn happy to give the same treatment to the other bud before working my way down.

I sent him a devious expression as I rubbed my chin along the skin just above the base of his cock. "You have hairs down here alright," I snickered. "They're just so fine and powdery blue that you can barely see them unless you're inches from this treasure right here…" I then breathed hot air along the semi-erect shaft just to feel him squirm. As I laid a trail of kisses along the flesh, I uncapped the tube of lube that Verity had tossed me some hours earlier when she caught me staring at his sleeping form. The petite lady was on my list of 'best friends ever.'

"W-wait! Is that lubrication!?" Vianis hissed. "Where in the hell did you get-angh!"

"I have my ways," I drawled as I continued to stretch and stimulate him. I should have known that he would have freaked out about that. Probably already thinking that I had somehow planned this out from the beginning. I set out to make him stop thinking at all.

I took my time working my way into his tight walls and then I held still. Not so much for him to adjust, but for me not to cum on the spot. This new body of his was like a godsend. It would have been damn awkward trying to rut with a lizard…but, I probably still would have gone for it so long as he liked me back. Feelings were feelings regardless of gender or species, if you asked me.

Vi, once again, surprised me. He began to slowly grind against me impatiently. "Vi!" I gasped as I squeezed his outer thighs and gave him what he wanted. I was no novice, but even I began to realize that the feelings I was starting to have for Vianis made quite a difference. I thought I seriously liked one or two of my partners in the past, but surely not enough. The energy between us felt like pure fire. The gasps I drew from him with every other thrust were so damn hot that they brought me that much closer to the edge.

I was already stroking his shaft with my hand when I felt him stiffen in shock.

"Darryl! Verity's-"

Oh, was that all? "I'm not stopping," I growled into his ear as I slammed into him harder, aiming right at his sweet spot, as my thumb dug into the underside of his shaft with every stroke.

"Hah! Damn it, Darryl!" He keened in a broken voice as he spurted all over the place.

That last cry was all I needed to fill him up in one final, deep thrust. Damn, but that was the best rut I've ever had with anyone. "Vi…" I rumbled as I gasped for breath. "Damn, you're dangerous for me."

I carefully pulled out and looked towards the door. Sure enough, Verity stood there with her arms across her chest, but an eyebrow raised in amusement.

"After that, I'm sure you both will definitely want a change of clothes." She said as she tossed them a towel. "Thought you might need that, too." She then motioned towards the duffel bag on my cot. "I'll wait for you both outside, then."

As I cleaned us up to the best of my ability with the dry towel, I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face at the sight of Vianis covering his bright red face in his hands.

"Cosmos, why couldn't she have just waited outside in the first place?" He whined.

I pulled on the set of clothes that were my size and waited until Vianis slowly rose into a sitting position before handing him his. "I can carry you if you want, Vi," I suggested, actually feeling concerned over his pain.

The navy blue-haired man simply stood on shaky knees and carefully dressed himself. After struggling for quite a while with his pants, he glared sideways at me as a blush streaked across his face. "Just…allow me to wrap my arm around your waist for support. Only until we reach the hotel rooms."

I lifted up my arm so that he could grab me and gently placed my hand on his shoulder as we began to walk out to the hall. "You lead the pace then, angel." I saw his breath hitch just before those navy blue eyes stared up at me.

Vianis frowned for a moment. "What should…I call you?" He asked.

I laughed. "Whatever you want. I'm sure it'll come to you."

He had a look on his face like he didn't believe me. But, lovers' pet names were the least of my worries just then.

Verity led us to the hotel. Luckily, the gang chose the hotel closest to the hospital. I felt happy for Vianis that his friends really did wish him well. When the man's tears began to fall down his face earlier in shock over their concern, my heart had really gone out to him. Actually, I'm kind of worried that too much of my heart might be going out to him. I had been hurt quite a few times before.

When we reached the hotel lobby, the three of us suffered quite the awkward moment when our favorite stripper caught sight of us and rushed over to greet us. The chestnut-haired man was in his casual clothes, which didn't flash any kind of skin at all. But, the curly locks and pale blue eyes were more than enough to make him stand out of a crowd.

It was Verity that broke the silence. "Hey, C-C, how's it going?"

"It's wonderful to see you again," He responded.

When his gaze fell on Vianis, I felt him stiffen beside me. I decided to let the cat out of the bag. "Listen, C-C…Vianis here and I have a special bond that we couldn't quite tell you about that one night…"

"We meant no disrespect," Vianis spoke up. "You see, your home town was in danger and my friends, Verity, Darryl, and I were on a mission to protect it."

Pale blue eyes widened as the entertainer glanced from Verity to Darryl to Vianis and back again. "You were speaking through him somehow, weren't you?" He asked as he pointed from Vianis to me. "I could never forget that unique accent…Vianis?" When Vianis nodded in affirmation, he smiled. "My real name is Colibri, or Cole, for short." He then shook each of our hands in turn. "I don't know what changed from that night until now, but I can recognize a couple that's exclusive when I see one." His smile turned wry as he gazed at Vianis and me.

"If I led you on in any way, I apologize…" Vianis began.

Colibri held up a hand for him to stop. "You turned me down when you refused to accept the drink, gorgeous." He explained as he gazed back and forth between him and me again. "To tell you the truth, it didn't make much sense for that kind of voice to come out of someone that looks like Darryl."

I tugged Vianis a little closer against me and shook my head at Cole. "Nothing wrong with my voice either, little bro." My gaze fell on Verity as something came to mind. "Sis, Cole here probably has no idea what the fuck just happened with Wight-Led." I began as I hefted Vi into my arms bridal style. "Do you mind catching him up while Vi and I get settled in our rooms?"

"Rooms as in plural?" Verity questioned as she handed me a key. "I figured the two of you wouldn't mind sharing."

Vianis glared at Verity and let out a low hiss. "Treacherous woman! You've been aiding him this entire time, haven't you?"

"Guilty as charged!"

I couldn't help but laugh the entire way to our assigned room. As I walked inside, I noted that the pale man began to blush furiously. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I've seen a lot of different cultures in the past," He explained reluctantly. "And one of the cultures, in a dimension where Alexandra works, carrying a lover across the threshold is a tradition of lovers that unite their lives in a certain ritual or ceremony."

"Never heard of such customs," I admitted. "How do you hook up where you're from?" A wide grin formed on my face when I saw how much darker his face became. "Aren't you going to tell me?"

I heard him clear his throat and he then motioned towards the bed with his head. "Set me down and I'll try to describe it." After I did just that, he sent me a flustered glance and then straightened his posture to perfection. "As you have seen, my true form is a serpent. I was of more use to Master Cyrus in my miniature form, but my true form can barely even fit in this entire room." He made a wide gesture with his arms, a glint forming in his navy blue eyes, as if he were trying to show off his true size. His gaze became distant after that, his arms slowly lowering down onto his lap. "As serpents, we were the kings of the sea. And, as large as I was, many others were even larger. Fiercer. Stronger. I wanted nothing more than to be just like them and feel accepted."

I fell silent as he talked. I recalled feeling the same exact way on multiple occasions in my own past.

Vianis took a deep breath as he shook himself out of his reverie. "We perform an intricate dance with the mate of our choosing and cause our scales to glimmer in all of the waning colors of the sea. At the end of the dance, our bodies are intertwined and we breathe out a stream of hot water into one another's snout…" He tried to illustrate as much using his hands. "…And that's how we form a bond with our mates. Anything intimate afterwards is usually private, though I've seen other cultures being intimate out in the open."

I tried not to show any weakness when he trained his navy blue gaze back onto me.

"Do you not have a custom for couples here in Wight Led?" He questioned.

"Nothing as fancy as all that…we socialize a bit, go out to a bar or a restaurant…and we order the other person a drink. If they accept it and order us a drink in turn, then the feelings are mutual and we hook up. We don't really live in the same place when we're going out. We tend to stay at the same complex or building while we're dating, so that we're close to each other…but, when things don't turn out alright between a couple, we don't have to worry about things like moving back out."

Vianis was unusually quiet for a few moments after that. "…it sounds like your people are break-up specialists. Keep enough distance to avoid future hurt."

I grimaced as my tone of voice turned dry. "I think that really hits the nail on the head when it comes to Wight Led. Not everyone is ok with it, though. Some rebels move in together and others enjoy torturing their exes."

"I see."

Another awkward silence fell over us both. I swallowed hard and forced myself to say what I had wanted to say to him from the moment he woke up. "Let's go catch something to eat in a few hours," I suggested with a sheepish smile. "I'll buy you a drink. Something that won't hit you too hard." I added as I reached out to thread my fingers though his long hair. It earned me another bright blush.

"Then, after I order you a drink, I can teach you how my people perform their mating dance." Vi replied softly.

I leaned down to kiss him when my heart skipped a beat. The warmth of his trembling tongue against mine chased away the lingering doubts I had. He liked me. How ironic it was that someone as OCD and egotistical as Vianis could come to like someone like me. Weeks before I was taken over by him, my life was firmly ruled by Gravel, and any other drug I could get my hands on. I wanted to forget, to will myself out of existence. I didn't want to make new friends, let alone get back onto the dating scene. But, Vianis…he was my new addiction. We were both going out on a limb for one another.

For the first time in months, I was looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.

:::::::::::::::

When I woke up the following morning, I realized that it was going to be one of those days. You know, the kind of day that starts off on the wrong foot and just keeps getting progressively worse?

I was startled awake by a frightened Vianis clinging tightly to my body. Alright, so he was actually more like terrified. Anyway, it was a weird thing to see. Vi usually had a dramatic 'I'm panicking, but I'm gonna do what I have to do' kind of thing going. This time, he was just frozen. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a group of black shadow-like people with their hands on their waists leaning down towards my angel.

"I've heard of shady folk, but the lot of you take the cake when it comes to darkness." I drawled. The shadow-people didn't look amused. They had no faces, so it was weird trying to figure out what kind of mood they were in, period. One of them pointed at Vianis. "Hold up, brother. Whatever beef you got with Vianis, you'll have to go through me first."

And then, the two of us were surrounded by darkness.

Copyright © 2016 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..